日语歌的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。贪玩游戏背景音乐(有anymore)|贪玩游戏广告背景音乐歌曲含anymore下载免费官网版_西西软件下载
西西软件园多重安全检测下载网站、值得信赖的软件下载站!
相关软件 /中文/ /中文/ /中文/ /英文/ /中文/ /中文/ /中文/ /中文/ /中文/ /中文/顶好评:50%踩坏评:50%请简要描述您遇到的错误,我们将尽快予以修正。轮坛转帖HTML方式轮坛转帖UBB方式
16.2M/中文/2.5
32.5M/中文/6.6
27.4M/中文/10.0
贪玩游戏广告背景音乐歌曲含anymore是一个网页游戏登录时候的背景音乐鉴赏,anymore之后进入高音副歌,这英文歌的背景音乐不是很重,但是前面的旋律很好听,有没有人知道是什么,现在分享给大家。音乐说明Made In The USA歌手: Demi Lovato所属专辑:《Demi》音乐歌词Made in the USADemi LovatoOur love runs deep like a chevyIf you fall I'll fall with you babyCause that's the way we like to do itThat's the way we likeYou run around open doors like a gentlemanTell me girl every day you're my everythingCause that's the way you like to do itThat's the way you likeJust a little West Coast, and a bit of sunshineHair blowing in the wind, losing track of timeJust you and I, just you and IWoah, woahNo matter how far we go, I want the whole world to knowI want you bad, and I won't have it any other wayNo matter what the people say,I know that we'll never breakCause our love was made, made in the USAMade in the USA, yeahYou always reading my mind like a letterWhen I'm cold, you're there like a sweaterCause that's the way we like to do itThat's the way we likeAnd never ever let the world get the best of youEvery night we're apart, I'm still next to youCause that's the way I like to do itThat's the way I likeWe touch down on the east coastDinner in the sky rise,winter is the best time for walking in the city lightsYou and I, you and IWoah woahNo matter how far we go, I want the whole world to knowI want you bad, and I wont have it any other wayNo matter what the people say,I know that we'll never breakCause our love was made, made in the USACause baby I'll bite the bulletAnd take the blow for loveWoahhhh, our love was made in the USAMade in the USA, made in the USANo matter how far we go, I want the whole world to knowI want you bad, and I wont have it any other wayNo matter what the people say,I know that we'll never breakCause our love was made, made in the USAMade in the USA, yeahMade in the U.S.Made in the U.S.Made in the U.S.A
安卓官方手机版
IOS官方手机版
贪玩游戏广告背景音乐歌曲含anymore 免费官网版
下载帮助西西破解版软件均来自互联网, 如有侵犯您的版权, 请与我们联系。一般跳出来的网页游戏的背景音乐
本回答由提问者推荐
var sogou_ad_id=731547;
var sogou_ad_height=160;
var sogou_ad_width=690;寻优酷网页游戏广告的背景音乐_百度知道
寻优酷网页游戏广告的背景音乐
试听网址:,这首曲好像在不少宫廷剧里面都有出现。
我有更好的答案
吉田洁TVエンディングテーマ