牧场满天星有创意的广告词词

满天星动态壁纸_360手机助手
如果你是应用开发者欢迎提交软件到360
下载的人还喜欢
本类热门应用
好想好想和你在一起,和你一起数天上的星星,听你诉说古老的故事,串连成我们最美丽最美丽的回忆,只有我们两个人的秘密!微乐,最受欢迎最精致的手机动态壁纸,海量,动漫、个性、浪漫动态壁纸自由选择,每天更有惊喜更新!
壁纸内容合作请联系:
保持登录状态
您的赞美就是给作者最大的回报,觉得好就表扬TA一下吧。
还可以输入200字
该应用暂时还没有评论,沙发空缺中。
应用评分:7.2分
大家的选择就是正确的选择,你值得拥有
请先下载此应用,才可对其评分。
我来评分:
通过360手机卫士检测
安全无毒,可放心下载。
- 有内置广告
- 有插屏广告
需要调用以下重要权限
-&读取电话状态-&访问网络-&获取网络状态-&电量统计-&获取WiFi状态-&读取系统日志
Copyright&2005- All Rights Reserved 360安全中心我参加的:
您的位置: >>
>> [29812]广告公司取名
&广告公司取名&&&&&&&&
:40.00元(任务金额) × 81% = 32.40 元
任务序号:29812  分类: >>
任务中国已收到雇主的任务款,确保任务结束后,中标者能收到任务款。
任务中国申明:中标威客在获得任务款后,其中标作品的全部知识产权转移给雇主;未中标作品可自行处理。
中标模式:单人中标&&&&&&
参与情况:已有 52414 人关注&&&&&&434 人参加&&&&&&365 个提交
收藏人数:42&&&&&
分享此任务还能挣钱,赶快参与吧!点我关闭
打款及时性:
合作愉快性:
显示方式:
&&每页显示数量:
&&排序方式:
选择排序/显示方式
按信用 从高到低
按信用 从低到高
按作品投票数量 从多到少
按作品评论时间 最新评论
按作品评论数量 从多到少
按提交作品时间 从早到晚
按提交作品时间 从晚到早
每页显示20个
每页显示40个
每页显示80个
选择查看:
作品 / 威客信息
新视界广告传媒
“新视界”可表现广告的新颖,有自己独特的视角,另外“视界”有“世界”的谐音。有放眼世…
&幻彩广告设计公司&或者&幻彩风广告设计公司&。理由是:&幻&字体现了…
飞跃广告有限责任公司
高时广告有限公司,高,高端
(1)开元广告--------与&开源&同音,意为贵方广开财源,有宾主双赢之意。又唐朝的&开元…
梦话创作坊。表示你们有无限的创作能力,意念不断,能让广告为你们的客户广而告之。
第二选择:
明喆广告有限公司 意为你明智的选择&&&而&喆&是双吉,预指公司一定会红火…
超越价值的作品,解压密码将会以站内信发送,请查收。
&第四维广告公司& 意在贵公司能够有与众不同的创意
作品名:一点广告公司
解释:(1)一,代表是一种决心,,永远做自己,成为第一公司,不仅是客户的满意度,还有公司…
叫&泛众广告&或&泛宇广告&。泛:广泛之意,意为广泛传播。众:大众,广大人民群众…
无限之播广告公司
满天星广告有限公司 现在大城市里的人都习惯夜生活,而只有夜晚才有星星。这名字的第一个意思是希望人们能像…
诚善广告;诚信为本,播撒真情。
1.雪平尔 广告公司 2.&雪&代表平整 ,亮白,给人一种美感, &平&指公司的所做业务…
九州传闻& (既然是广告公司,就要发展到天下人都知道,这样业务越做越大)
凤凰广告公司
金龙广告公司
无限极广告公司
(解释:指公司的业务发展无边无际,前途无可限量的意思和代表了公司的创作和设计更有无限…
普塔广告策划
普塔是一个古老的创造神,虽然他没有开天辟地的具体事迹,但是他集合了一个创造神的众多特点…
汇美传媒何如,汇天下众美,原顾客一心愿。本公司…
名字:万象策划
说明:天地万物,包落万象也有万象更新意思 说明了公司的能力
经过我的反复思考,最终选择了这个名字:众知广告公司!
原因有以下几点:一,众知是来源于众所周知,…
&威创&怎么样!很权威,很专业的创作!
您好,我取的名字是灵点广告公司,意思是您的公司有很灵的点子,很好的创意。
蒲公英广告公司
名字平凡朴实
表示本公司会象蒲公英一样把客户的信息传遍各地,并且播下成功的种子.
2. 飞眩 (广告)
------飞翔,意味公司有飞速的发展;绚烂,寓意公司的广告创意,能让…
1海纳百川:海纳百川有容乃大,提现出公司知识渊博、创意无限,胸怀宽广,志向远大。名字大气、易记易传播。
美嘉琳广告有限公司
意琅广告公司
取意如下:1.谐音“艺廊”有文化艺术氛围。
2.琅,琳琅满目之意。意在告诉创意无…
&万丛&万花丛中一点红
腾飞广告公司
共365条记录...
京公网安备号&是的注册商标当前位置:&>&
20年间大陆电视广告的变迁
来自: | 发布时间: | 作者: | 点击:
年,涵盖生活各个方面的广告,从中能看到时代的变迁,产品的演变。能否勾起你的丝丝回忆?
您可能会对以下内容感兴趣>>QQ牧场 我满天星和鸳鸯 加喜鹊和牵牛花的。本人QQ 加就写 牧场做任务就OK了。_百度知道
QQ牧场 我满天星和鸳鸯 加喜鹊和牵牛花的。本人QQ 加就写 牧场做任务就OK了。
QQ牧场 我满天星和鸳鸯
偿梗稗妓织幻半潍报璃加喜鹊和牵牛花的。本人QQ
加就写 牧场做任务就OK了。
我有更好的答案
They've only just reconciled after splitting two months ago.But Japanese lingerie model Jessica Michibata shows her romance with Jenson Button is very much back on track as she joined him in Budapest ahead of the Hungarian Grand Prix.The couple were spotted soaking up the pre-race atmosphere in the Hungarian capital.Back together: Jenson Button and Jessica Michibata arrive at the Hungaroring circuit in Budapest, Hungary earlier todayBack together: Jenson Button and Jessica Michibata arrive at the Hungaroring circuit in Budapest, Hungary earlier todayLooking casual in baby pink dress and gold gladiator sandals, the 25-year-model model looked thrilled to be her driver beau's side.She was also carrying a sought-after ?4,cheap china wholesale,200 Hermes Birkin discount designer handbags,pular with celebrities such as Victoria Beckham, Katie Holmes and Lady GaGa.The racing driver, 30, had split up with Michibata in May after 18 months together because he was struggling to maintain their long distance relationship.But after time apart, it appeared the couple missed each other and reconciled earlier this month.Can't take my eyes off you: Button gazes at his stunning model girlfriendCan't take my eyes off you: Button gazes at his stunning model girlfriendWriting on her Twitter page today, Jessica said: 'Nice weather in Hungary! catchi-) So good to be here.'She also posted a photo of her with Button and his McLaren teammate Lewis Hamilton.More...
* So was Alexandra Burke kissing Danny Cipriani all night long? Pair had dinner together before partying at club
* Cameron Diaz heads back into A-Rod's arms after Knight and Day world tourMichibata missed out on Button's race at the German Grand Prix last weekend because she was at home in Japan, but will be watching him from the pit stop on Sunday.Monaco-based Button confirmed they were an item again last week, saying: ?Jessica will be with me for the Hungarian Grand Prix next weekend. We are back together.?Friendly: The couple with Button's McLaren teammate Lewis HamiltonFriendly: The couple with Button's McLaren teammate Lewis HamiltonIn a recent interview with the Mail On Sunday's Live magazine, Button admitted he wasn't always 'emotionally available' to his girlfriends.He said: 'I spend far too much time thinking about racing. I don't have the patience for simple things. Away from the track I don't do relaxed. I like action too muchHe previously dated model Florence Brudenell-Bruce for 18 months before splitting in January 2008.He was engaged to Fame Academy contestant and actress Louise Griffiths before the ended their five year relationship in May 2005.
QQ牧场 我牵牛花和喜鹊 加满天星和鸳鸯的 本人QQ
QQ牧场 我喜鹊和牵牛花,加满天星和鸳鸯的。本人QQ
加就写 牧场做任务就OK了。
其他类似问题
qq牧场的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 有创意的招聘广告词 的文章