点波克城市游戏平台竞技人生进房间怎么老出failed to loda mono

玩波克城市竞技人生输光了,没法进游戏了,谁有金币给我点啊,大量回收美刀呀_百度知道
玩波克城市竞技人生输光了,没法进游戏了,谁有金币给我点啊,大量回收美刀呀
baidu.hiphotos.jpg" esrc="/zhidao/wh%3D450%2C600/sign=322d2bd40ccf/1f178a82bab31bee7a.baidu,俺在哈尔滨,q俺啊.hiphotos://e://e。
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
我的是朋友给我的,呵呵。记得给加分啊,玩的时候升级快,玩起了比较爽,其实这个账号不过是他们员工的账号,这个是朋友给我的账号推荐人,希望能帮到你,估计以后还会给,而且不定期的给礼包不过需要有推荐人,不过需要填写的是级别高的,最好是内部员工的账号,现在一共给了5个礼包,我注册的时候在推荐人里填写了bokecsvip个账号,非常好用,总共将近500个元宝
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁failed to load mono dll error after game is build - Unity Answers
Navigation
Unity account
You need a Unity Account to shop in the Online and Asset Stores, participate in the Unity Community and manage your license portfolio.
failed to load mono dll error after game is build
Hi everyone, I have a big problem. I created my first game in Unity 3.2, and did the file/build settings to build it. Then I burned the exe and the data file directory onto a CD. My developer's machine is using Windows Vista. Right after I burned the CD, I tested the game and it ran without a problem. The menu came up, all the menu buttons work, and the game starts and quits.
I took it over to test it on a Windows XP machine, and everything works. The game works if I run it from the CD (it's a bit slow), or if I copy all the files to a new directory and run it from there.
This morning, I took the same CD and put it back on the developer's machine, and when I try to run it, I get a blue screen. The game window was completely blue color, none of the graphics show, and none of the menu buttons show.
A friend of mine suggested that I try running the CD as &administrator& instead of &user&. When I logged back into the developer's machine as &administrator&, and put in the CD, not only the CD would NOT run, but when I click on properties on the drive, it tells me that the CD is 0 bytes! Windows Explorer shows no files exist on the CD !
Then I log back into my developer's machine as &user&, and this time, instead of the blue game window screen, it doesn't run at all. When I try to copy files to a new directory, Windows Explorer tells me that there's no files on the CD!
I then take the same CD back to the XP machine, and once again, everything works!
Has anyone come across this and how do you fix this ???
This sounds exactly like the issue I just helped someone resolve on their stand alone build. They forgot to include the _data directory with their build. Since all of the external DLL's are in that directory the error makes perfect sense.
Make sure you've include the everything int he build directory, not just the exe.
I finally copied the files over to a Windows XP machine, and used Deepburner to burn the CD. The game now works!
I had the same problem u have to re install the C:/Program Files (x86)/Unity/* folder, because more files are missing, not just the file in the error.
Keeping an already installed unity in a zip can also saves time to fix this problem.
Hint: You can notify a user about this post by typing @username
Attachments: Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 524.3 kB each and 1.0 MB total.
2 People are following this question.为什么波克城市竞技人生打不开老是出现oops!_百度知道
为什么波克城市竞技人生打不开老是出现oops!
我有更好的答案
我抢、我抢、我抢沙发~
我是个凑数的。。。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
波克城市的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁点波克城市竞技人生进房间怎么老出failed to loda mono_百度知道