1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
求一段3-4分钟的2人英文对话 内容是一人提问,一人解决问题
dtJQ19FE54
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
Elle:Here’s to---us.Warner:To us.Warner:Elle.One of the reasons I wanted to come here tonight was to discuss our future.Elle:And I’m fully amenable to that discussion.Warner:Good.You know how we’ve been having all kinds of fun lately.Elle:Yeah.Warner:Well,Harvard is gonna be different.Law school is a completely different world.I need to be serious.Elle:Of course.Warner:I mean,my family expects a lot from me.Elle:Right.Warner:And I expect a lot from me.I plan on running for office some day.Elle:And I fully support that.Warner,you know that.Right?Warner:Absolutely.But the thing is,if I’m gonna be a senator by the time I’m thirty,I need to stop dicking around.Elle:Warner,I completely agree.Warner:That’s why I think it’s time for us to?Elle,Pooh bear.Warner:I think we should break up.Elle:I do.Elle:What?Warner:I’ve been thinking about it,and it’s the right thing to do.Elle:You’re breaking up with me?!I thought you were proposing.Warner:Proposing?!Elle,if I’m going to be a senator,I need to marry a Jackie,not a Marilyn.Elle:So you’re breaking up with me because I’m too---blonde?Warner:No.that’s not entirely true.Elle:Then what?My boobs are too big?Warner:Elle.No,your boobs are fine.Elle:So when you said you’d always love me,you were just “dicking around”?Warner:I do love you,Elle.I just can’t marry you.You have no idea the pressure I’m under.My family has five generations of senators.My brother is in the top three at Yale Law.And he’s just got engaged to a Vanderbilt,for…Warner:Bad salad.Sweetie.Pooh bear?Warner:it’s not like I have a choice here,sweetheart.Ok, I’ll get the check.( from Legally Blonde )这个表演出来很精彩的
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
这个不可能有人找到的
扫描下载二维码一篇是关于rsonal heros的,
一篇是关于cometition的!
谢谢哈
This part of the website is our personal heroes. These people have somehow made a difference in our lives. Whether they were just there as friends or they are our family they have been there when we are in need. These people aren't globally famous or superstars, they don't live in Hollywood, they are just everyday people that we admire. If you click on the links below you will be able to read about the people that made us who we are today.
A: hey what's up man? 嗨,你好吗,哥们儿
B: not much, how ya doin? 还不错,你呢
A: I am do...
支持上面的说法,《走遍美国》真的很不错,一套也不贵,28块钱左右吧;当然,也可以学习《李阳疯狂英语》,有专门针对突破口语的教材,学好英语的同时,也提升你的自信心...
A: Hello, my friend. How's going?
B: Everything's good. Do you read any book th...
A hi how are you today?哎你今天感觉怎么样了
B i am better. thank you我很好谢了
A nice to me...
是几个人出行,男伴还是女伴,英语水平咋样呢?
大家还关注
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题
这个问题分类似乎错了
这个不是我熟悉的地区扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
求3分钟左右的英语2人对话要有剧情 内容要新颖些
叶子希0289
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
两人小剧.是反应基本的卫生习惯的问题.不知你是否喜欢? 人物: Alex 和 Bob 地点:学生宿舍 Flushing the Toilet冲厕所 A: Oh my god, what a stinky smell! Who didn't flush the toilet? 天啊,这么臭气熏天啊? 谁没冲厕所呀? B: (reading a book silently)(静静地看书) A: Bob, is that you again? Bob, 又是你干的好事? B: what? what about me? 什么? 我又怎么了? A: You didn't flush the toilet. 你用了厕所没冲! B: I did. 我冲了. A: No. you didn't. The stinky smell is unbearable. 你没有! 这臭气熏天,简直无法忍受. How could you sit here quietly and read your book as if nothing had happened? 你怎么还可以在这静静地看书,好象啥事都没有.? B: I didn't smell anything. 我没觉得臭呀. A: I am sure it's you. How could you not smell anything. Go flush the toilet now! 那一定是你干的. 怎么可能什么都闻不到? 快去冲厕所! B: I remember I did flush it. (He went to the bathroom to flush the toilet.) 我记得我是冲了.(他走进厕所,冲洗马桶) A: Don't you ever do that again. That's barbarian. 我警告你以后别再这样啊. 那是非常不文明的行为. B: well, I'll try to remember. ( Bob is eating some cookies now.) 嗯,我尽量记住. ( Bob 拿起些饼干在吃) A: Did you wash your hands after you flush the toilet? 你冲完厕所有没有洗手呀? B: Do I have to? 要洗手吗? A: Oh my god! I think I need to change the room right now.. 天啊! 我还是换间寝室好了1) studying English A: Hey, Bob. B: Hi, Tom. What's up? A: I haven't seen you those days, how's things going? B: I'm busy in learning English. A: So, you are enjoying learning English, right? I don't like English at all. B: Why? It's so interesting and important for it is very useful for our future work. A: I know it is important but I just don't know how learn it well, you know, I'm bad at it. B: Come on, if you put your heart in it, I dare say, you can learn it well. A: Really? Then, would you like to tell me some methods? B: Surely. When learning English, the only thing you should do is to practise and perseverse. Taht is, you should insist practising your English every day. A: Just like that? B: Yes. You shuld know it is not a job as easy as you think. A: I know. B: Believe me, the more you learn it, the more you will like it. Because English is really a beautiful and interesting language. A: Thank you a lot. I wil try my best to learn it. Bye! B: Bye! 3.school life A: Hi, could you please give me a hand? These books are too heavy for me. B: Sure. Are you going to the library? A: Yes. Thanks a lot, you are so kind. And do you where is nearest bookshop is? I am a freshman so I don't know this city very well. B: Oh, then you are lucky! I am a sophomore, and I am native to this city. So I can help you. When do you want to go the bookshop? I think I can go with you. A: That couldn't be better! Thank you! B: It's my honour to introduce my city to you. A: Then, I'd appreciate it if you can kind enough to tell more about our college. B: No problem. You know this college is very famous in China for it is a key university. And it has a history of over 100 years. A: I've heared of that. And one of my town-fellow(老乡)tells me that the shool reading room is always very crowded. B: That's true! All the students love studying, so if you want to go there to study, you must go very early. And this is the reason why I hurry to the reading room. A: I see. Here the library is! Thank you again for your help. Could tell your telephone number? If I go to downtown, I will call you. B: Ok. My number is... Then see you. A: Bye! /conversation 这里有很多情景对话,而且中英文都有,旁边有朗读.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码已收藏本页面
宿舍一坑比。。。。不会再爱了。。。本来一天三连跪,继续坑排位。二十分钟后看着又要输了,正打算投,华丽丽的队友全掉了!!!这是重点么?他全图查眼,对面也没人!五分钟确定对面也掉完了!然后他自己一个人默默的玩单机版英雄联盟,艰难的,,,赢了。
姐们影流哒啊啊啊
有木有撸友~
哥昨晚通宵,雷瑟没掉过,哈哈!
2L把自己给收了
额,老子也掉了,今天全明星
诺克萨斯的表示伤心啊,卡得没法玩啊!!!tengxun的渣渣服务器伤不起啊~~~
看你ID 估计你撸啊撸ID符号一样的吧
就在刚才,我1打5,我去年买了个表
战争学院的吧,昨晚?
昨晚我也掉了,然后我们队两个人打对面从2v5到2v1赢了。
没图说个J8
二楼到六楼全部残血,看我EZ开大收人头,喷他扣。。。。。奈死~