steam上的一款游戏:blockade3dsteam古剑奇谭分辨率率出现了问题

to add this game to your wishlist or mark as not interested
Buy Eversion
$4.99 USD
"I promise this isn't a troll entry. But saying anything about this game borders on spoiling the experience. There is a free version available to try."
About This Game
The Princess of the Flower Kingdom has vanished! She was taken by the Ghulibas of the north, and it is up to brave Zee Tee to rescue her. On his quest, he - and you - will discover the hidden lands behind the peaceful kingdom, and come face to face with secrets that will set you on edge!
This is the high-definition version of indie fan favorite Eversion, now with Steam support! Complete achievements and compete against your friends in Time Attack levels!
Key features:
Retro-style platform gameplay
Dimension-shifting gameplay changes the level around you
Explore eight carefully crafted unique worlds
Hand-drawn pixel art, legitimate indie-style
Surprising plot twists
Game length ideal for busy videogame fans
Three different endings
Extra entertainment value when played alone at night
An unforgettable experience
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Processor: Single core 1GHz+
Memory: 64MB or more
Graphics: 640 x 480 resolution or higher
DirectX&: N/A
Hard Drive: 20 MB
Sound: Required
OS: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS, Mint 13 LTS, Fedora 16, fully updated
Processor: Single core 1GHz
Memory: 64MB or more
Graphics: 640 x 480 resolution or higher
Hard Drive: 20MB
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
1.0 hrs on record
A fun lighthearted platformer in which you play as a flower traversing eight lands in search of your beloved princess. Taking obvious cues from the classic Mario games, Eversion is loads of fun and I recomend it to everyone wanting a challenge and a break from the violence in many popular games of today.A? fun? ?l?ighthea?rted? ?pla?tfor?mer? ?in ?w?hi?ch ?y?o?u? ?play ?as? a ?fl?o?w?er ?t?ra?v?e?rs?in?g? ?e?i?ght? la?n?ds ?i?n ?se?ar?c?h? o?f ?yo?ur? be?l?o?v?ed? pr?i?n?c?ess?. Tak?ing? ?o?bvi?o?us? ?c?ues? f?ro?m? th?e? ?c?l?as?s?ic? ?M?ario ?ga?m?e?s, ?Eve?r?s?i?o?n ?is? ?l?o?ad?s ?o?f? fun ?a?nd ?I ?re?co?m?e?n?d it? to e?ver?y?one wa?n?t?i?n?g? ?a c?h?al?len?g?e a?nd ?a ?b?r?e?a?k? ?f?r?o?m ?th?e? vio?lence? ?i?n m?any? ?p?op?ula?r ?game?s? o?f? ?today.?B??????????????????????????E???????????????????????????????????????H??????????????????????????????I????????????????????????????????N?????????????????????????????????????D???????????????????????????????????Y????????????????????????????????????O????????????????????????????????U???????????????????????B???????????????????????????E??????????????????????????H????????????????????????????????????I??????????????????????????N??????????????????????????D???????????????????????????Y???????????????????????O??????????????????????????????????U?????????????????????????B?????????????????????????????E????????????????????????????????H???????????????????????????????????I??????????????????????????N?????????????????D????????????????????????????Y?????????????????????????O????????????????????U?????????????????????????????B??????????????????E????????????????????????????????????
Was this review helpful?
2.7 hrs on record
A charmingly difficult puzzle / platform / horror game.I found I was able to complete this in a few hours but I took breaks in between because this game will have you dying and restarting a lot! And if you want those gems? Good luck getting them all, will require some thought and figuring out where all the Evert points are in levels to get some (namely levels 5 and 7.) A couple of the hidden achievements are equally as hard (I have to stand where on which layer for a letter?!)The graphics are cute and horrifying on layers 6 and 7 but namely 8. -8 is such a scary layer and the music does not help! The soundtrack is really nice as well
and you need your volume up to hear -7, it's heartbeats and at that, very faint heart beats which will make most players think layer 7 has NO soundtrack to it.The endings were just lovely, 3 endings, 1 of them is hidden and very hard to get. Are you the monster, is she a monster, are you stones, or is this all a metaphor for a atomic bomb? Hue hue hue, by the way &Metaphor for a Atomic Bomb& is an achievement and a shoutout to Braid. :)Lots of spoilers in my review but overall, good game and the price is about right. I avoided picking it up for a long time because it looked to be all lollipops and rainbows, glad to see I wasn't entirely wrong there. Discount or full price, worth picking up and playing if you enjoy games that mess with your mind a bit.
Was this review helpful?
3.0 hrs on record
Quick review:Short Verdict: DON'T BUY IT FOR YOUR CHILDREN! It starts out cute, but it turns evil quickly. Eversion is a fun, short game like the good old Super Mario, but with a twist and some puzzles. Definitely worth playing if you're into this genre, especially if it's on sale!Pros: Very immersive and atmospheric Nice old school game mechanics Unique world layers bring a nice puzzle aspect to the game BGM matches really well the layer you're on Well-balanced difficulty level Collecting gems, hidden letters and the multiple endings adds to the depth of the puzzlesCons: Controls and movements are slightly clunky sometimes Way too short--took me less than 2 hours to get all the achievementsBought on / for: I traded it for a copy of Murder Miners, which was sitting on my inventory (I already had it in my account), so I pretty much think of Eversion as a game I got for free. Definitely worth playing if you already have it or if it's cheap like 1 or 2 dollars. But you wouldn't be wasting your money if you paid the full price. Just remember it's short.
Was this review helpful?
9.4 hrs on record
Eversion is difficult to review without spoiling it, but I'll try.Eversion is, at it's core, an indie platformer/puzzle game. You play as Zee-Tee the Astrik (*), who is on a quest to save Princess Nehema, who has been captured by things that look a lot like Goombas. Along the way, Zee-Tee can evert to different &layers& of the world by pressing SPACE in certain areas, Things are quite different in each eversion layer, so everting is often required to progress.Along the way, Zee-Tee can challenge himself by trying to collect all 240 gems, which will often require backtracking at certain eversion layers. Thankfully, your gems save even if you quit the level or die within, which is great for some of the harder levels.The only real complaint I have about this game is how short it is. The game can easily be 100%ed in an hour, but if it is your first time playing, it'll probably take 2 hours or so to collect all of the gems and rescue the Princess.All in all, Eversion is a very interesting platformer that is worth taking a look at. If you want to try the game out before you spend 5 dollars on it, the creator has a freeware version on his website. It doesn't have achievements and it's missing a handful of time attack levels, but it should get you used to the game.
Was this review helpful?
2.6 hrs on record
Eversion is a puzzle platformer, but discovering the story and setting are an important part of the game.What makes this game very enjoyable is that the puzzling and the platforming are fun, but never get in the way of the discovering by keeping you stuck at one part to long:There are some tricky platforming parts, but nothing insane. Also, respawns are fast, lives are infinite, and checkpoints are conveniently placed.The puzzles are easy to figure out. They don't require pen & paper or anything, just a few clever uses of the game mechanics.The game is quite short, as it should be. When the game mechanics are exhausted, it doesn't grind on, it just wraps it up.The graphics are simple, but do a good job portraying the unique setting. A setting that I will not describe, because it would sound boring, but when you play the game it just works so very well. The same goes for the music: simple, but effective.I recommend this game to anyone who can enjoy the creativity that went into this game, and isn't completely horrible at platformers.My total time played:after 30 mins - got regular endingafter 2 hours - got true ending (I highly recommend trying to get this!)after 2.5 hours - got all achievements (I used a guide to get the last two)
Was this review helpful?
2.2 hrs on record
I wouldn't exactly reccomend this game at it's full price, because it's very short, and can be completed (and 100%'d!) in one sitting.However, more old-school retro platformers should play out more like this. Decently challenging enough gameplay, intriguing mechanic thrown in for the 'puzzle' part of this puzzle platformer (I can't really talk about it without spoiling the game). 10/10 would experience the WHAT A TWEEST ending again
Was this review helpful?
1.9 hrs on record
you are being deceiveddo not trust themthey want to hurt youonly i am your friend
Was this review helpful?
1.2 hrs on record
Eversion is like the best ever clone of mariobros. (1) out there.....but its harder, other wise also , its too retro for some.. Thumbs up!
Was this review helpful?
2.0 hrs on record
I would definitely recommend this game to toddlers.
Was this review helpful?
1.1 hrs on record
I've played this short game through several times since its release as part of a TIGSource contest. I appreciate its gently unsettling atmosphere.
Was this review helpful?
3.0 hrs on record
Looks can be decieving, to some it will be less horror and more so a surprising puzzle ish kind of platformer. The only thing that needs to be known about this title is that it includes quotes from various H.P. Lovecraft stories, idealy at the mountains of madness and that is reason enough for me to recommend this as a nice, short, contending horror titleEdit: after looking at the global achievements, I saw that most people who playe the game, never even got down into the nitty gritty portion of it that made it what it was, and that makes me kinda upset ya know? I mean it's not the creators fault that this is what actually is the lowest selling Lovecraft inspired game I mean LOOK at the main page, it says nothing of the horrors to come other than a glimmer! I want this to be a best selling it's great that more it's review status recently went from positive to very but I just don't feel that's enough for it. But if you're someone who can't get enough lovecraftian style anything, I highly reccomend this glistening gemstone of evil to you for the measily price of $4.99
Was this review helpful?
6.6 hrs on record
Pros:-Decent music, great artwork (loved the artwork for the enemies/background) which all change with each eversion-One of those games where it seems simple but gets really complicated-Pretty good level designs and some thinking/puzzles involved for collecting gems-Keyboard and controller support-Hidden achievements, a hidden level and multiple endings that don't require you to have to re-beat the entire game to unlock-Some hard levels/checkpoints which require muscle memory if like games like thatCons:-Not a lot of differences when compared to the freeware version-Not much of the actual story of the game is explained-Does not really have fullscreen support-Not appropriate for kids, although when it seems to be appropriate at first glance
Was this review helpful?
2.3 hrs on record
It's hard to review such a game without spoiling, all i can say is if you liked the freeware version, you WILL enjoy the updated version here, and enjoy hunting around for the small bit of things added in this versions
Was this review helpful?
1.2 hrs on record
What looked like a cute and cuddly game, but boy was i wrong.This is one creepy and rage-inducing game.Save the princess they said, it will be fun they said.
Was this review helpful?
2.4 hrs on record
This game has dark worlds for its dark worlds.
Was this review helpful?
2.9 hrs on record
The f#ck have I just played?!A friend gave me this game a long time ago, and asked me to review it. I'm gonna do a longer review on a video later on, but I feel like it deserves a review on Steam as well.So, what is Eversion?It's a platorm game, a bit similar in the basic mechanics as the classic Super Mario: Running arround to finish a level while destroying blocks to get
coins gems, while jumping arround on enemies....With a twist. In some places, you can change how the world works. In every stage up until the 7? one, there's a new kind of world. And here is where things get messed up.You see, the first worls are happy as f#ck. Even the enemies you're annihilating smile! And then...Well, things get dark. I won't say more, I don't want to spoil you the fun. All I will say, is that I wasn't expecting such a happy game to turn like that.The soundtrack and graphics of the game are quite good, it feels like I'm playing a good NES game (seriously, that console had a TON of ?????? games), the controls are fluid (I used a keyboard, I don't know if using a controller is better or not), And even though there's not much story, what there is, is...Well, you'll see.The best part about this, is that you can download the free version of the game, if you want, instead of playing the steam one and supporting the devs. Of course, playing the Free version makes you an #sshole, SPECIALLY WHEN THE GAME IS THIS CHEAP, but hey, there's all kinds of people out there.Just be aware: You might need to have some balls to finish the game. It has some difficulty spikes, and some parts can be a bit disturbing, to say the least.Oh, and the video review might take a while. It will be on Spanish, though.Just remember, the Princess is in another castle.
Was this review helpful?
2.7 hrs on record
This is a rather unique game to be honest, I got it a long while ago, played 30 mins of it, and didn't touch it for a while. Unfortunately.I came back to it, months later, and thought I would at least finish it, with the fusion of H.P Lovecraft inspired ending, it turned out to be a pretty good game, purely because it was different, and when I replayed the levels for then secret ending, I decided then and there that this was a brilliant game and well worth a go.To complete the game once it shouldn't take longer than an hour, to complete with all gems and all other misc stuff it wouldn't take any longer than 3 - 4 hours.If it goes on offer, GET IT. Even at ?3.49 it is still worth ir, as it was an enjoyable game.
Was this review helpful?
3.9 hrs on record
Eversion should not be taken at face value. While it looks like a charming, quick little game, it quickly develops into... Well, you'll see. But not that. I don't typically care for platformers, but this was recommended to me because of the madness that ensues. I wish I could say more, but I really can't. Even though Eversion is very hard to nail down with any adjective, it is very clear that pretentious isn't one of them. It doesn't go on longer than it needs to, and you'll see no false sense of entitlement in its pixels. Instead, it knows what it is and what it does best, and sticks to that. I'm recommending this game, even though I didn't enjoy it. I'm recommending it because I think /you/ will enjoy it. It's very similar to how I feel about Portal. I recognize that it's a wonderful game, that it's a staple and I see why most people would enjoy it. I'm just not one of those people, but that's not something I should hold against this indie gem.
Was this review helpful?
9.8 hrs on record
Hardened Scare-addicts won't be phazed by this game, but I'd be lying if I said it didn't give me a hell of a jump scare the first time &spoilers would be here&. The joy however, is not in the jump scares, but the progression from a happy go lucky mario style platformer to a gritty, spooky chase to the end of a level from a cloud trying to eat you.As always I like to factor in price. For me, and this game, $5 is too much. Wait for a sale or a good trade, but I wouldnt pay more than 50%, the game is just to small/short. You'll get a lot more playtime out of it if you go for every gem, but the worth is for you to decide in that regard. My 9 hours was me leaving it on overnight along with 6 other games for cards (And speaking of cards, check them prices, they're pretty high, maybe worth just for the cards...?)
Was this review helpful?
8.8 hrs on record
I'm not going to review the game directly - plenty of people have already done that. It's a brilliant take on an old formula and to say much more would spoil it. If you're familiar with the old-school platform games and are after something which plays with the associated tropes and expectations, this will probably appeal to you. I would like however to address the issue which keeps coming up - &This is based on a free Flash game - why should I buy it on Steam?&Well, I came at it from a different point of view. I'd never heard of the game, but when I saw it on Steam with a coupon, I thought it looked interesting and so bought it. Don't regret it in the slightest. Yes, there are many good free Flash games out there. There are many expensive abysmal games out there, including on Steam.Whether it was a free Flash game before or not is irrelevent to me - I feel it is well worth the asking price.
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full audio
Includes 14 Steam Achievements
Title: eversion
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 7 Jun, 2010
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &warframe游戏分辨率崩溃了_steam吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:106,507贴子:
warframe游戏分辨率崩溃了收藏
warframe这个游戏调分辨率的时候崩溃了,之后就进入不了游戏了,求解决方法!!!
1楼 09:05&|
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
内&&容:使用签名档&&
想了解更多关于 ”steam“的信息,请&或《侠盗猎车:圣安地列斯》在Steam上迎来更新,补丁增加了对360手柄支持的同时,也去掉了Rockstar开放世界中的17首歌曲,并去掉了1080P在内的较大分辨率的选项。
近日《》在Steam上迎来了一次更新,这对玩家来说本应是个好消息,应该是游戏为了与新操作系统和硬件保持一致而做的改变,但这个新版本并没有增加任何新的内容。补丁增加了对360手柄支持的同时,也去掉了Rockstar开放世界中的17首歌曲,并去掉了1080P在内的较大分辨率的选项。旧版本存档将无法使用,如果你现在没更新,那就千万别去更新了。
为什么游戏发布了这么久才有了更新,而且为什么这种更新方式明显是让游戏更糟糕?这可能和最近在X360上发布的本作HD版有关系,这个HD版本应当是一个手机游戏。那些Xbox360拥有者也遭遇了这种情况,最早的Xbox版本的《侠盗猎车:圣安地列斯》也被移除出了Xbox Live为新作腾出空间。Rockstar不得不从手机版本中去除17首歌曲的原因,可能是使用这些歌曲的期限到期。
这不是Rockstar第一次在Steam的版本上删除歌曲了。几年前,他们在《侠盗猎车:罪恶城市》中也这样做过,短暂将游戏下架就是为了删除歌曲。授权问题是一个主要原因,但Rockstar解决这问题的方式有些不同。之前购买这款游戏的人可以在去除歌曲之后被允许保持这些歌曲的,当然这不在我们这次的讨论范围内。
就在我们讨论这款PC游戏的同时,一款非官方补丁已经发布用于解决这问题。使用这款补丁后,你可以重新拥有被删除的歌曲。to add this game to your wishlist or mark as not interested
Buy Galaxy on Fire 2(TM) Full HD
$19.99 USD
"A very fun Freelancer-style game with a short story-based campaign and plenty of missions to do afterwards."
About This Game
With the recent release of Galaxy on Fire 2(TM) Full HD, Fishlabs Entertainment’s award-winning sci-fi saga finally blazes onto your Windows PC. Millions of installed copies and thousands of raving reviews by fans and media alike leave no doubt that Galaxy on Fire 2(TM) is the undisputed benchmark for open space shooters on mobile devices. And now it is ready to take the PC by storm as well and set it on fire with a compelling story line, next-gen 3D graphics, rich sound design and action-packed sci-fi gameplay!
In the game you will take over the role of the intergalactic adventurer and war hero Keith T. Maxwell. Catapulted 35 years into the future by a malfunction of his hyperdrive, he suddenly awakens at at the far end of the galaxy, where he quickly finds himself fighting for his life against a mysterious alien armada that is wreaking havoc on the warring races occupying this volatile sector of space.
Despite his efforts to return home, Keith is drawn into a deadly plot to investigate and stop this alien menace. Along the way he must fight space pirates, trade cargo, explore new territories and negotiate with shady characters to uncover the truth about this powerful enemy and ultimately find his way home. Old friends and new enemies join forces as Keith takes command of a dangerous intergalactic mission that sends him deep into enemy space, bringing the war to an explosive conclusion that will set the entire galaxy on fire.
Follow the rich and engrossing storyline through a fully 3D, war-torn galaxy with over 10 hours of action-packed gameplay, or head off on an interplanetary journey of your own design: mining asteroids, trading ore and supplies, taking on mercenary missions, working as a pirate and manufacturing new weapons and equipment as you seek adventure and excitement on the final frontier. Buy and customize more than 30 different types of spaceship to aid you in a variety of heart-pounding missions, including escorting convoys under pirate attack, capturing intergalactic criminals, rescuing alien VIPs, transporting valuable goods between star systems, commanding mercenaries on dangerous tactical assignments and recovering alien technology from the darkest corners of the galaxy. With fully customizable controls for mouse, keyboard and gamepad, Galaxy on Fire 2(TM) Full HD brings the finest outer space adventure to your PC - bigger and better than ever before!
A vast, living galaxy with over 20 solar systems and dozens of beautifully rendered planets
100 unique 3D space stations and more than 30 customizable spaceships
Unique reputation and diplomacy experience systems
Choose between story-driven, mission-based and sandbox gameplay
Complex trading system with over 170 different commodities
High quality visuals and a rich 3D soundtrack including full voice acting in English and German
Optimized to take full advantage of the rendering power of current generation PCs and older models alike
Fully adapted controls for mouse, keyboard and gamepad
All 3D models rebuilt from scratch for next-gen visuals, featuring four-times the original resolution and even more textures on all spaceships, stations, jump gates and asteroids
Individual texture sets for all 30 spaceships including diffuse, normal, and specular maps in an HD 2048 by 2048 pixel resolution
Enhanced background images and resolution on space environments and planets for a crystal-clear experience on large HD screens… and beyond
Additional DirectX shaders and post effects as well as heavily revised explosion, engine flare and muzzle flash special effects
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Intel x86 compatible CPU with SSE 2GB RAM
Memory: 2 GB
Hard Disk Space: 2 GB
Video Card: DirectX 9c compatible garphics card with more than 512 MB RAM
Sound: DX 9.0c compatible sound card
DirectX(R): 9.0c
Recommended:
Processor: Intel x86 compatible CPU with SSE2 3GB RAM
Memory: 3 GB
Hard Disk Space: 2 GB
Video Card: DirectX 9c compatible garphics card with more than 512 MB RAM
Sound: DX 9.0c compatible sound card
DirectX(R): 9.0c
(C) bitComposer Entertainment AG, 2012. Developed by Fishlabs Entertainment GmbH. All rights reserved. “Galaxy on Fire 2”, “Abyss Engine”, “Fishlabs” are trademarks of Fishlabs Entertainment GmbH. bitComposer Games is a brand of bitComposer Entertainment AG. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners and used under license.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
1.0 hrs on record
--&&&&&&&&&&This is my review account, because the low playtime.&&&&&&&&&&&Graphics:+ pretty Ship Models+ harmonious color scheme+ predominantly sharp textures- but overall quite lacking in detail and genericAtmosphere:+ coherent space scenario- systems too similar- battles without Pep- eventless, long itinerariesSound:+ background music suitable- but repeated too quickly- mixed sound effectsBalance:+ proper introduction+ four levels of difficulty- asteroid mining and trade unprofitable- ship repertoire is hardly used for campaignMission Design:+ pirate hunting, mining asteroids, trading and transportation- variety tends towards zero- no impetus for the exploration of the galaxyAI:+ capable wingmen+ opponents occasionally fall unexpectedly in the back- enemies with a death wishWeapons & Extras:+ over 30 different spaceships+ ships has its advantages and disadvantages+ many different weapons & equipment- implausible hitboxesStory:+ sympathetic dialogues- central conflict remains faded- abruptly to an endGame Size:+ achievements with rewards+ endless game- hardly motivated- solo playtime around 6 hoursMultiplayer: no multiplayer The space action game Galaxy on Fire 2 was and is a popular on mobile devices, successful titles. Whether the concept works in the full HD version on the PC, clears the test.Now available with Galaxy on Fire 2 Full HD the space action game for the PC ready. And once again demonstrates the title something very good: that game mechanics that work great on mobile devices will not necessarily have to make on their home computer fun.To gain access to better spaceships (well 30 piece's, each with its own pros and cons) and equip them with appropriate upgrades like shields, scanners, weapons, transport boxes and other things, we must distinguish between the main missions extra work and earn credits. The equipment essentially represents the main motivation of Galaxy on Fire 2.The content is at first sight quite neatly: Galaxy on Fire 2 provides space battles against aliens and pirates, an Economic and faction system, resource extraction, a campaign, and the urge to always get hold of better ships and equipment - most of it but is far too rudimentary and immature.In order to get jobs, Maxwell has the bars (&Space Lounge& called) of about 100 space stations of the game. There then find standard missions of the brand &Pirates do& and &people to bring Planet X&. Alternatively, we can reduce asteroid or transport goods from A to B in the context of a mini-game. However, both also made little lucrative latter half-baked, as deals and prices on each station periodically be re-rolls. A sophisticated planning of trade routes so therefore falls flat.To make matters worse, the intelligence of AI enemies moves at the level of space junk with the will to survive of a walnut. Too often hang idly opponent ships before our guns around or spin ahead of us. This makes it clear lack of dynamism that fighting games are extremely sluggish.Galaxy on Fire 2 is a solid game. So solid that I wish someone would the developers, press two million in the hand and say, &Does that even finished!&. The end result would interest me quite, because the potential is there.But currently, Galaxy on Fire 2 offers from all too little, and what's inside, is not mature. In a mobile game, it may be enough between every now and again to fly a bit on the bus and to farm, but of a PC game I expect more. One thing you have the HD version but keep benefit: The port is technically properly managed.Genre fans can take a look at Galaxy on Fire 2, but probably only because there is hardly known in this sector significant alternatives.Score: 69 / 100 gamestar.deSorry for my bad english.Thanks for reading! If you Like my Review, give me a Thumbs up in Steam.Your help is greatly appreciated :)My Curator Page:My Steam Group:My YouTube Channel:
Was this review helpful?
17.6 hrs on record
A nice little game, which reminds me a lot of freelancer (in a way smaller version).You're taking control of a space-pilot, who is accidentally jumping foward in time and finds himself faced with an alien threat.Don't expect anything groundbreaking or new from the story, but it serves it's purpose.The characters you meet are kinda clichee/flat, but the dialogue is good enough to keep you going.Apart from doing the main quest, you can do in between whatever you like. Trading, fighting off pirates, doing escort missions, mining asteroids for ore etc. pp.You''ll earn money from doing so, which you can invest in a new spaceship and equipment. There are quite a lot of ships to choose from, each with their own strengths and weaknesses. More cargo, better hull, more slots for primary weapons...Depending on how man equipment slots you have, you can choose to install mining lasers to mine asteroids, getting different sized cabins to transport passengers, getting a shield, a cloaking device etc pp.There is also the possibility to buy trading goods and sell them somewhere else for a higher price. Though the economy isn't really complex or deep in any way.The main storyline isn't very long and also the systems/sectors aren't that big, they basically consist of an asteroid field, a space-station and a jumpgate.So, if you don't mind a rather small space, repetition in quests after a while (to get money) and a relatively short main storyline, this might be for you if you liked Freelancer, Starlancer and similar games.
Was this review helpful?
5.6 hrs on record
When I say I do not recommend this game, DO NOT TAKE IT THE WRONG WAY:Galaxy on Fire 2 is an amazing game in almost every aspect and I simply loved it on both mobile and pc. However, the cost for the PC version is simply too high, especially considering that none of the expansion packs are included or even available. If these expansion packs were to be added in future updates I would recommend without hesitation, but the cost and knowledge that &Supernova& and other expansions will never be added is too much.Great game, with some unfortunate mistakes. If its ever on sale though, consider getting it for sure.
Was this review helpful?
16.1 hrs on record
Galaxy on Fire 2 Full HD is a space-based flight arcade simulation from Fishlabs Entertainment, it is a PC remake of the Galaxy on Fire 2 game on iOS and Android.Galaxy on Fire 2 Full HD, in terms on gameplay, it is very similar to the iOS and Android version. You can mine asteroids for resources, fighting pirates, buying and upgrading ships, doing missions like destroying space garbage, defending space station or transporting cargo or people. For a PC game, Galaxy on Fire 2 Full HD is too short and very lack of features. It's very fun to play, but there's just not much to do in the game, especially since the DLC wasn't released on PC.Galaxy on Fire 2 Full HD graphics are indeed good, but to called it Full HD it's just kinda lying. You may call it false advertising. Other than that, the graphics are good and the performance are great, no lags, frame rate issues and such, the game is playable.Galaxy on Fire 2 Full HD is a good game, fun to play, but kinda overpriced, unless the DLC are included with the base game. I recommend this on sale.Rating 6/10
Was this review helpful?
4.7 hrs on record
I have spent many hours playing this on an iPad and truly love the game. But without the additional content (and with the knowledge that it will never be released for PC) I would advise folks to pass on this one and any other game these developers put out. It is the add-ons that make the game fun...without them it is so-so. Frankly, I feel ripped off. Twenty bucks for half a game. If it is ever on sale for $3.99, pass anyway.
Was this review helpful?
12.0 hrs on record
Plays really well on PC and while it lasts is fun.
It's a cut down Elite style game with a story that is sufficient for style of game (just don't expect anything special) and lots to buy and upgrade to.
Unfortunately the life of this game is where it falls down.
Without all of the expansions available on the mobile versions (Apple/Android) you soon find yourself at the end of the game with all the upgrades available and a wanting for more.
Disappointingly the expansions are not available so the fun ends there and that is the only reason not to recommend this game.
Was this review helpful?
34.0 hrs on record
Calling this Full HD is false advertising, Gimped HD is far more accurate. It has no pc support and none of the DLC will ever be released for it, furthermore, non DLC content, like the top tiered ships (Ghost, Dark Angel, etc.) have been removed from the PC version. Apparently the devs hate pc gamers.With that said, its still a lot of fun, just keep in mind that 3/4 of everything mentioned in the guides you won't be able to do.
Was this review helpful?
11.9 hrs on record
Game is FUN, but they didn't do as much with it as they could
have, or should have.Blueprints are a bit overly painful to usye. Moneymaking
- mining is the easiest thing to do for cash. Apperantly the DLC isn't available on steam yet, either. I ahve finished the main quest lien, but there's a ton of sidequests to do that aren't really that interesting.
Anyhoo, gonna wait impatiently for the dlc to be piorted to steam, hopefully at a decent price.
Was this review helpful?
29.0 hrs on record
Let's clear up the elephant in the room.This is a port of an iOS game. However, the game looks and (mostly) feels like it could have been a PC exclusive. Heck, it's the prettiest game I've seen. The FPS is also really solid, with no problems at max settings.The controls are solid, with a streamlined playstyle that's meant for iOS and transitions well to PC.The story is, well, a bit ????. Just a load of missions strung together. Nothing too special. Also, Keith's a ????.With that said, the game has a lot of room for simply flying around and enjoying space. The soundtrack really emphasises that. (I speak from my hundreds of hours on the bus playing the iOS version)Sadly, Fishlabs went on to make GoF: Alliance, leaving this game with no DLC on PC (and the DLC is pretty
damn awesome)If you love space flight games, or can get it for cheap, pick it up. If you want to try it, get it on iOS.
Was this review helpful?
37.5 hrs on record
Galaxy on Fire 2 isn't a bad game. The graphics are good, combat is okay, and there's a fair variety of missions. I cannot recommend it, however, because the game was functionally abandoned by its creator. GOF2 started as a tablet game, and like many such games, the best and most interesting parts are available as DLC. But Fishlabs only ported the core game to Windows, and they've made it crystal clear that nothing more is forthcoming because the Windows port &didn't make enough money& to bother supporting any further. For what I paid, I assumed that content was already included, and after finding out that it's not only not included, but it will *never* be available, I feel ripped off. There is no way this game is worth anywhere close to the asking price. Fishlabs Entertainment doesn't deserve your money because they don't support and stand behind their products.
Was this review helpful?
6.5 hrs on record
I highly recommend this game but not on PC because it's free on android and iOs devices and you can buy the DLCs for it. The PC version doesn't have any updates or DLCs because it didn't sell good. Well I'm not surprised because it doesn't worth 20 euro while it's free on other devices.
Was this review helpful?
40.6 hrs on record
Objectively, I must admit that Galaxy on Fire 2 shouldn't really standout from any other game in the genre.
There are games with much more in-depth economy systems, games with more advanced flight simulation, and games with a better storyline.
Like I said, it shouldn't stand out.
But it does, at least for me.Something about this game just does it for me.
The atmosphere is handled so beautifully.
The game has a really immersing vibe, and the way everything comes together into an overall experience is just fantastic.
Particularly when starting a new game, I get really into the look and feel of the whole game.
It also has fantas the ships have some really cool designs, and the stations have really sexy interiors when you're docked.
There's a lot of nice touches in the presentation as well, like difference in audio when talking to somebody in person vs over radio.From a gameplay standpoint, this game is better viewed as a more casual entry in the space combat/trading genre, but what it does it does well.
If you're a hardcore player, you may want to look elsewhere, but for everyone else this is simply not a game to be missed.
Was this review helpful?
2.6 hrs on record
This is a great game. What I've found that got me turned off from it eventually was the fact that there's no music (or dull music, I can't remember) and less overall &life& to the world because of that, and also because of not much ships flying around. But the game is great, that's for sure. Especially if you like Space Rangers game for example.
Was this review helpful?
10.7 hrs on record
Rather fun space exploration game.
The non-mobile
version feels... unfinished.
It ends quickly and leaves you hanging a bit.
If you can get passed this fact, then this game is quite enjoyable.
Was this review helpful?
20.8 hrs on record
its good and all BUT.....where are the DLC's ??? Let us BUY them...what??? you dont want to make more MONEY with them??? dont see the logic in not wanting to make money :(
Was this review helpful?
8.9 hrs on record
Small taste of what Star Citizen will be like.No DLC! Mobile version of the game has 4-5 different DLC's but not full version.Story is pretty short if you skip the few types of side missions etc. Game could use with more ships, weapons types and enemies, blueprints are almost non existent.Fractions and reputation could be expended. No reward for sticking with one-two fractions.Hanger could use of more ways to build your ship etc. Great game regardless. Can't wait for GOF3!
Was this review helpful?
8.1 hrs on record
Having a great time mining, running missions, and shooting up pirate ships and pirate bases. Very relaxing gameplay, and very easy to control with keyboard and mouse. Circle strafing the bad guys always feels good. Stronly recommended.
Was this review helpful?
13.3 hrs on record
I first found this game on iOS and so jumped at the chance to play it on a device with higher processing power than a 4th gen iPod Touch. The graphics are amazing compared to the iOS version because my iPod coundn't handle the HD version of the game. However, somethimes they can be a little bit too much. I was a little annoyed that (last time i checked) the Addons are only available on iOS. Despite this, I still think that this is a great game and would definitely recommend it.
Was this review helpful?
6.0 hrs on record
Excellent game! I remember as very long time ago I played it on the phone, it was very cool. And now this game is and on the PC, I advise this game for all. I like all about space :D
Was this review helpful?
6.3 hrs on record
At times quite pretty, but in the end rather boring space flight thingy. About half of the play time was spent hoping the unskippable cinematic flyby cameras at every turn would go away faster.
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full audio
Simplified Chinese
Traditional Chinese
Bad Language
Includes 92 Steam Achievements
Title: Galaxy on Fire 2(TM) Full HD
Genre: , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 21 Aug, 2012
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &}

我要回帖

更多关于 steam游戏分辨率 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信