关闭杀软,修复游戏
大小:11.43 GB
请先输入你要提问的游戏名称:
问题标题(一句话简要说明):
问题标题只可以输入40个汉字
问题补充说明(可选):当前位置:
→ Steam感恩节大促销第五天 模拟火车2015仅售8.24刀
Steam感恩节大促销第五天 模拟火车2015仅售8.24刀
今天是steam感恩节打折促销活动的第五天,打折的力度依然非常给力,除了主打的《模拟火车2015》降价85%(售价仅为8.24美元)之外,育碧旗下经典沙盒游戏《孤岛惊魂3》也非常给力的降价75%,仅售7.49刀,想要重温或者入手的童鞋们可得抓紧时间啊!
今天是steam感恩节打折促销活动第五天,打折的力度依然非常给力,除了主打的《》降价85%(售价仅为8.24美元)之外,育碧旗下经典《》也非常给力的降价75%,仅售7.49刀,想要重温或者入手的童鞋们可得抓紧时间啊!
今日steam感恩节打折促销活动部分聚焦特卖游戏介绍:《模拟火车2015》售价:8.24刀(约合人民币51元)《3》售价:7.49刀(约合人民币46元)《》售价:9.99刀(约合人民币61元)《》售价:29.99刀(约合人民币184元)《》售价:26.79刀(约合人民币165元)《》售价:4.99刀(约合人民币31元)《魔岩山传说2》售价:17.99刀(约合人民币111元)《》售价:4.99刀(约合人民币31元)《》售价:10.04刀(约合人民币62元)
当然,如果大家还想了解更多Steam感恩节折扣信息的话,也可以到Steamdb网站进行查询:
读完这篇文章后,您心情如何?
图文资讯推荐
图文资讯排行榜
单机游戏排行榜
1 10.0类型: 动作冒险语言: 中文大小: 47.7M
2 7.2类型: 休闲益智语言: 中文大小: 54.0M
3 10.0类型: 动作冒险语言: 中文大小: 987.6M
4 10.0类型: 动作冒险语言: 中文大小: 33.9M
5 6.6类型: 休闲益智语言: 中文大小: 103.0M
6 5.5类型: 体育竞技语言: 英文大小: 75.1M
7 3.4类型: 桌面棋牌语言: 中文大小: 13.2M
8 3.8类型: 即时战略语言: 中文大小: 110.8M
9 7.4类型: 射击游戏语言: 英文大小: 45.4M
10 7.9类型: 动作冒险语言: 中文大小: 69.6M
1 8.4类型: 动作冒险语言: 中文大小: 873.3M
2 10.0类型: 动作冒险语言: 中文大小: 47.7M
3 8.0类型: 动作冒险语言: 中文大小: 1.72G
4 7.5类型: 射击游戏语言: 中文大小: 414.2M
5 3.4类型: 桌面棋牌语言: 中文大小: 13.2M
6 7.0类型: 动作冒险语言: 中文大小: 638.4M
7 7.4类型: 射击游戏语言: 英文大小: 45.4M
8 6.6类型: 休闲益智语言: 中文大小: 103.0M
9 4.2类型: 动作冒险语言: 英文大小: 308.9M
10 7.2类型: 休闲益智语言: 中文大小: 54.0M
1 7.2类型: 休闲益智语言: 中文大小: 54.0M
2 5.7类型: 动作冒险语言: 中文大小: 2.53G
3 7.3类型: 模拟经营语言: 中文大小: 34.3M
4 4.8类型: 动作冒险语言: 中文大小: 1.03G
5 7.9类型: 射击游戏语言: 中文大小: 6.61G
6 8.1类型: 角色扮演语言: 繁体中文大小: 7.81G
7 7.7类型: 赛车游戏语言: 中文大小: 439.6M
8 7.1类型: 休闲益智语言: 中文大小: 45.3M
9 3.2类型: 休闲益智语言: 中文大小: 44.4M
10 7.8类型: 动作冒险语言: 中文大小: 189.4M
超多下载基地 当游网()
越当越快乐
版权所有 浙ICP备号to add this game to your wishlist or mark as not interested
Buy Dishonored
$19.99 USD
Packages that include this game
Buy Dishonored - Game of the Year Edition
Includes 5 items:
Dishonored, Dishonored - The Knife of Dunwall, Dishonored - Void Walker Arsenal, Dishonored: Dunwall City Trials, Dishonored: The Brigmore Witches
$29.99 USD
Downloadable Content For This Game
$28.96 USD
Recommended By Curators
"A first person action game with an emphasis on stealth and/or assassination, set in a grim whale-oil powered Victorian-esque world. Eat people with rats"
Read the full review .
“A big, shiny example of so much we keep asking for in games, but rarely get”
Editor's Choice -
“Nothing short of a masterpiece”
“A joy to play” “Engrossing from start to finish”
9.2/10 –
“It will blow you away”
5 out of 5 stars -
“Bold, original and brilliant”
9/10 –
About This Game
Dishonored is an immersive first-person action game that casts you as a supernatural assassin driven by revenge.
With Dishonored’s flexible combat system, creatively eliminate your targets as you combine the supernatural abilities, weapons and unusual gadgets at your disposal. Pursue your enemies under the cover of darkness or ruthlessly attack them head on with weapons drawn. The outcome of each mission plays out based on the choices you make.
Dishonored is set in Dunwall, an industrial whaling city where strange steampunk- inspired technology and otherworldly forces coexist in the shadows. You are the once-trusted bodyguard of the beloved Empress. Framed for her murder, you become an infamous assassin, known only by the disturbing mask that has become your calling card. In a time of uncertainty, when the city is besieged by plague and ruled by a corrupt government armed with industrial technologies, dark forces conspire to bestow upon you abilities beyond those of any common man – but at what cost? The truth behind your betrayal is as murky as the waters surrounding the city, and the life you once had is gone forever.
Improvise and Innovate
Approach each assassination with your own style of play. Use shadow and sound to your advantage to make your way silently through levels unseen by foes, or attack enemies head-on as they respond to your aggression. The flexible combat system allows you to creatively combine your abilities, supernatural powers and gadgets as you make your way through the levels and dispatch your targets. Improvise and innovate to define your play style.
Action with Meaning
The world of Dishonored reacts to how you play. Move like a ghost and resist corruption, or show no mercy and leave a path of destruction in your wake. Decide your approach for each mission, and the outcomes will change as a result.
Supernatural Abilities
Teleport for stealth approaches, possess any living creature, or stop time itself to orchestrate unearthly executions! Combining your suite of supernatural abilities and weapons opens up even more ways to overcome obstacles and eliminate targets.
The game’s upgrade system allows for the mastery of deadly new abilities and devious gadgets.
A City Unlike Any Other
Enter an original world envisioned by Half-Life 2 art director Viktor Antonov. Arkane and Bethesda bring you a steampunk city
where industry and the supernatural collide, creating an atmosphere thick with intrigue.
The world is yours to discover.
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: 3.0 GHz dual core or better
Memory: 3 GB system RAM
Hard Disk Space: 9 GB
Video Card: DirectX 9 compatible with 512 MB video RAM or better (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 / ATI Radeon HD 5850)
Sound: Windows compatible sound card
Recommended:
Processor: 2.4 GHz quad core or better (enhanced for multi-core processors)
Memory: 4 GB system RAM
Hard Disk Space: 9 GB
Video Card: DirectX 9 compatible with 768 MB video RAM or better (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 / ATI Radeon HD 5850)
Sound: Windows compatible sound card
(C) 2012 ZeniMax Media Inc. Developed in association with Arkane Studios. Dishonored, Revenge Solves Everything, Arkane, Bethesda, Bethesda Softworks, ZeniMax and related logos are registered trademarks or trademarks of ZeniMax Media Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks or trade names are the property of their respective owners. All Rights Reserved.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
1 person found this review funny
40.4 hrs on record
MINI REVIEW – DISHONOREDDetailsDeveloper: Arkane StudiosGenre: Action / Adventure / StealthMode: Single-playerRelease year: 2012The Good?Detailed and stylish looking world?Smooth and fun gameplay?Upgradable weapons, gadgets and abilities?Different ways to reach goals and finish missions?Big and open levels support every playstyle?Dark and atmospheric soundtrack?Lethal / non-lethal approach affects the world and endingThe Bad?Slightly weaker ammount of non-lethal options?Unintresting character design and predictable storyWorth NotingSome people say that the game is 4-5 hours long and very short, but I disagree with that. While it's possible to finish that quickly, the game isn't meant to be played that way. The levels are huge and open and designed to be explored. There are even some hidden, fun side quests! My playthrough lasted almost 20 hours, so take that how you will.The knife / blade, the main weapon, is &stuck& in your right hand, which means that you're able to equip only one item in your left hand along with the main weapon at the same time.The VerdictPersonal Rating: &A must have&Traditional Rating: 9/10
Was this review helpful?
20.2 hrs on record
Dropped 200 feet, stabbed a dude in the neck, survived the fall, slowed time and then blew up other dudes with tanks filled with Whale oil and then summoned a swarm of rats to eat them.While also trying to clear my name of a murder.My personal favorite game.
Was this review helpful?
7 people found this review funny
28.8 hrs on record
Was framed for murder.Proves innocence by killing people.GENIUS.
Was this review helpful?
76.9 hrs on record
Dishonored.ProsGreat Art StyleAlot of hidden objects to be foundRock solid GameplayConsTypical Story lineRushed Ending.Short Story line (9 levels)Review :Dishonored is a Game made by Arkane Studios And published by Bethesda And Was Released on 9 October 2012 in North America and 12 october 2012 in Europe.Dishonored put the player in the shoes of Corvo Attano, The empress of the Isles (Jessamine Kaldwin) her Bodyguard.The game is set in the Industrial City of Dunwall.When Corvo came back from a long mission he was Framed for the murder on the empress and the Abduction of her Daughter (what he did not do).And now corvo is Being forced to become an assassin to take revenge on the people who killed the empress and framed him...The game plays in a first-person perspective.In Dishonored you are an assassin with a mix of magic abilities and normal weapons (Pistols and Swords) and the mix between those two really benefits the gameplay a whole lot...at any given time in the game you can use a Teleport magic (Blink) to teleport to nearby locations... (you can teleport about 8 to 10 meters with blink Level 1) and this really give you alot of interesting ways to take down an guard or gang member...One of the great things about this game is the fact that you really can choose how to do a mission, you can go fully stealth or go complete non lethal if you want, this gives the game alot of replay value.Other than that there are alot of hidden items and loot to be found, money you find or steal can be used to buy upgrade from the hub world.in the game there are these so called bone charms and runes what upgrade your magic abilities and just overall luck...The story of the game can become a little boring and its kinda short with giving the player only 9 missions to play...the DLC kinda fixes the problem by adding a whole 7 level extra, where you play as the assassin who killed the empress : Daud.The game has been praised by alot of big reviewing companies and in my opinion rightfully so...Even players with an Laptop or an Older PC can enjoy the game because the art/Graphics style is very simplistic and clean.and don't get me wrong... the game doesnt look ugly by any means but its not the leave of bioshock infinite The game has been released on : PC, Xbox360 and PlayStation 3Publishers website : Developers website : More information about Dishonored : Special mention : The game truly heaven for People who like to SPEEDRUN Games...There for i would recommend this game to everybody who loves Action adventure game,just think of it as being Thief but with more over the top action...Thanks for reading :)(Always do more research than just reading a review, to ensure that you get the right product.)Follow my Curator page :
Was this review helpful?
119.0 hrs on record
If this game was a pineapple, it would be a nice pineapple.
Was this review helpful?
39.8 hrs on record
Dishonored - A perfect example how games should be made.11 out of 10. A masterpiece.Your actions add to story, and by ending the story you can either win or lose big, or in between. This game has everything, you can play it like an action-filled FPS, you can play it like Thief and stay hidden, you can play it being manipulative and experiencing with your magical skills and play around with your skills almost endlessly.And the story? It was great, too. I can?t figure any major flaws, even figuring out if there were minor ones is hard! After playing through I just had to sit still for 15-20 minutes and think what I had done, feelings were so great throughout the game, and passing it left so many unanswered questions that I do have to play it through again some week.Definitely worth any sum you invest into it. Went into my all-time-top10-best-games-ever-played list.
Was this review helpful?
3 people found this review funny
24.4 hrs on record
There are 3 ways to play the game:1: The Satan way:Slit anything remotely neck shaped and be damn proud of it.2: The Captain Walker way:Try to do good, spare some guys, murder others, and see how much you've ????ed up at the end. At least it's not all bad though... Well yes, yes it is, a city is pretty much dead thanks to you.3: The Aang waySomehow get through all that without killing any human beings.'Tis a good game.
Was this review helpful?
5 people found this review funny
254.0 hrs on record
Was this review helpful?
0.4 hrs on record
--&&&&&&&&&&This is my review account, because the low playtime.&&&&&&&&&&&Graphics:+ many loving details+ good interaction between light and shadow+ discreet but harmonious comic look- blurry textures- coarse animationsAtmosphere:+ grandiose art design+ coherent steampunk setting+ great freedom of action+ fascinating game world- from the makes the game a little bitSound:+ atmospheric soundtrack+ dense soundscape- but sparse effectsBalance:+ four levels of difficulty+ never unfair+ intelligent action is rewarded- too simple- some skills overpoweringLevel Design:+ different solutions+ alternative routes+ battles can be avoided- two sections recycledAI:+ aggressive attacks+ opponents have different attack strategies- some dropouts- sometimes blindWeapons & Extras:+ decent weapons arsenal+ irritates to experiments+ cool special abilities+ many bones talismansStory:+ behavior affects the end+ emily as a story-anchor+ twists- even if foreseeable- flat characters- disappointing finaleGame Size:+ solo playtime around 12 hours+ extensive level+ much to discover+ relatively high replay value- all abilities can unlocked in the first playthroughMultiplayer: no multiplayer An equally as unused original scenario, total playful freedom, different approaches and incredibly cool special abilities, which formally invite to experiment - what should go wrong with Dishonored anyway? The answer: not much ... but a little bit already. So great is the new game of Arkane Studios (Dark Messiah of Might & Magic) also plays so palpable it stumbles over his immature AI and its far too low difficulty. And yes, even over his unimaginative story.In fact, surprising twists, intelligent dialogues and characters with a certain level of complexity and depth - which in turn is missing Dishonored. One for the history and motivations Corvos not quite unimportant info for example hiding on a piece of paper lying around. What exactly do we mean, we can not tell from spoilers danger, but the developers could tell such storylines much better.Whether we as brave slow or latent psychotic killing are traveling, makes it really make a difference, because Dishonored noted certain acts and we always surprised with loving (and sometimes touching) details, dialogues and story sub-branches, if we just do not expecting it.But like the rest of the story then ripples rather tired and fobs us for an unspectacular &boss fight& with some desolate still images and a bit blah blah - all the more regrettable that the finale does not end with a bang. While there are different endings d gone are the only two minutes and let's get back to the dull feeling that would be much more been in here.Because Dishonored still fun for all narrative weaknesses and gav and in most cases even damn much of it. It allows us to become completely free hand in choosing the treacherous methods - and the question of whether we want assassinate at all. In theory, at least we can finish the game easily, without eliminati practically, however, just makes the creative eliminating a lot of humor and formally invites to experiment.The heart of this is the well-intuitively easy as motivational magic system. Overall, we are six active skills in two expansion stages - also there's still five passive skills that increase, also in two stages our health, increase the speed or - quite nasty - Kills turn immediately to ashes, so that we the disturbing bodies not must create more cumbersome out of the way. In order to learn a skill (or expand) it's in every level a set number that we will track with the aforementioned heart. We equip the namely, it automatically tells us exactly where the next Rune or the next bone artifact is hidden.In short: Dishonored gives me the choice, at any time. And I love it. Score: 86 / 100 gamestar.deSorry for my bad english.Thanks for reading! If you Like my Review, give me a Thumbs up in Steam.Your help is greatly appreciated :)My Curator Page:My Steam Group:My YouTube Channel:
Was this review helpful?
14.8 hrs on record
This is one of the best (if not THE best) games for gamers who prefer to choose their own style of play. Finding games tuned to other than teenage boys is really challenging. There's a huge untapped market out there in over 30 gamers and there is hopefully more to come from this developer. If you like the Thief series, you will love this one. Great graphics, storyline is interesting and satisfying. 09/10
Was this review helpful?
126.4 hrs on record
Come on, who didn't want to be a badass steampunk mystery spellcasting assassin when they were growing up? As added bonuses, you can turn into a fish and stab baddies in the head by jumping on them from a height.When you've killed all the baddies and won the game, you get to play it all over again, this time without killing anyone or being seen.
Was this review helpful?
15.4 hrs on record
★★★★★Pros:- Dishonored is engrossing, smooth and exetremely satisfying- Storline is great, choices available to you make it even more enjoyable- Multiple pathways with a constant choice of stealth or gung ho- The action is its biggest strength, being both gruesome and exciting with a wide range of cool weapons, skills and sword duels.Cons:- Personally im not a huge fan of the art style, but thats very minor to meVerdict:Dishonored is consistently fun from start to finish and extras to lengthen your experience are plentiful.
Was this review helpful?
10.3 hrs on record
+ Many paths and ways to play through a given level+ Uses Unreal Engine 3, so you know it's very well- played smoothly from start to finish without being demanding on my hardware+ Myriad ext both practical (Runes/Bone Charms) and aesthetics (Books/Notes)+ Steampunk design was very well-presented, and wasn't too over the top+ Tons of lore-friendly material that helped to flesh-out the universe+ Environmental set-pieces were fantastic to look at, particularly along the coast+ Extremely short load-times+ Multiple endings, depending on how much chaos you cause throught the game+ Gameplay was &powers& worked seamlessly with stealth mechanics- Poor textures on closer inspection- Predictable, not terrible, but there are no surprises- Virtually not character development- Despite having a great cast, the voice-acting felt strained and unconvincing- Your powers are given to you, seemingly randomly an the reasoning behind this was poorly explained, lazily delivered, and offered nothing to the story whatsoever outside of gameplay mechanics
Was this review helpful?
37.2 hrs on record
YES, YES, YES! A great stealth/action game with tons of lore in a great universe!You can finish the game in a lot of different ways! Will you massacre every guard you see? Or will you finish the game without killing anyone - using clever ways to dispose of your targets? It's your choice!A must play for any stealth fan!
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
14.3 hrs on record
Dishonored is pretty cool I guess.Dishonored takes place in City 17...I mean Dunwall, an industrial city-state positioned on an island that is in no way struck by a plague and Eldritch abominations.Okay, I lied about the plague and abominations. You play as Corvo, bodyguard to the Empress and number one contender for the &Most beautiful hair& award. On his return to Dunwall after a few months long voyage, the Empress is slain by a group of assassins and Corvo is framed for her murder. Now with nothing to lose, Corvo is aided in his escape from prison and puts on a scary mask so he can enact his bloody vengence on those who wronged him. All the while a plague that turns people into puking cry zombies ravages Dunwall and everyone who doesn't wear goofy hats and live in houses with pianos in them.Actually, that's kind of the cool part of this game, you don't actually have to kill anyone, not even your targets, though to say the methods you use not to kill them is a mercy is highly debatable. You can go through the entire game as a pacifist, sneaking from place to place and watching people sleep without them knowing you were there. Like what I do to you. Your hair smells very nice. Oh yeah, and Corvo gets all sorts of magical super powers that helps me in his quest to steal everything not nailed to the ground.
Such as teleport, and Za Warudo, and rat lasers. These all help Corvo in his quest, though you don't need to use any of them.Dishonored plays more like a Thief game than the newest Thief, I mean Thiaf. Thi4f? Whatever. Dylan shut up. There is an economy in the game to help Corvo buy weapons and upgrades, the easiest way to make money is to rob everyone blind like the filthy knife hobo you are. Although the plot isn't anything to lose your pants over, it is interesting enough to keep you entertained long enough to make you forget you live in a box behind walmart, warmed only by a fire and Tauntaun corpses. You'll probably find some characters you enjoy to be around, but other than that, you're better off stealing everything they've ever owned and leaping out the nearest window.Should you play Dishonored? Probably, it's a fun experience to say the least. The stealth is simple, yet fun. The challenge is alright, the setting is cool, and the gadgets are fun to play with. You'll get a few hours out of the game, its definitely worth the price if it goes on sale if you're like me and enjoy not eating people food for a week.I give Dishonored a 7 out of 4 or so I guess. Hammerhead sharks are born with soft heads so they won’t jam their mothers’ birth canals. oh yeah, and here's a curator:
It's cooler than every other curator, I guess you could call it a coolator. HaHa haI'm sorry.
Was this review helpful?
8.0 hrs on record
Dishonored is an amazing Stealth/Action game that I'd recommend buying. It's a very short game (Only around 9 levels) but
they're good. Your actions during the levels affect the storyline and there are multiple endings to get. I think this is replayable. 9/10 overall.
Was this review helpful?
28.1 hrs on record
Highly recommended especially for fans of first person sneakers or stealth games. Lots of options to build out and equip your character the way you want and to suit many playstyles both lethal and non lethal, stealth and/or direct confrontation. The protagonist's supernatural abilities allow for some very creative and entertaining ways to accomplish the missions.Play it again........for the very first time.
Was this review helpful?
81.0 hrs on record
Seriously one of my favorite games ever. Great combo of stealth and action style gameplay with the freedom to choose how you take on each area and encounter. I found myself replaying certain sections over and over again trying to do things different each time or get that perfect chain of events to pull of a string of takedowns quick and fluidly or slow and unseen.the Story DLC is awesome too, I didnt play the challenge map dlc much but if you are into that kind of stuff it seemed pretty good.The style and art of the game alone is amazing. Some people dont like it, but I really enjoyed it. Felt like the atmosphere the game set was really well done.
Was this review helpful?
11.0 hrs on record
You play as an assassin where you can choose to kill everyone in sight or take the non-lethal route and let them live or avoid them completely.Great atmosphere and it will require a few playthroughs to see everything, nice choice of weapons, abilties to use and gadgets to aid in the killing if you prefer the aggressive route.Controls are responsive, nice graphics and the music fits the game well.
Was this review helpful?
24.2 hrs on record
Betrayaled, heart broken, assaulted, imprisoned. My Empress is dead, murdered infront of me, and her dauther is kidnaped. They're going to execute me at sunrise...But I am the one who's going to execute them before it rises.This game is beautiful, tricky, challengive sometimes and fun. The story is good, but it can be predictable, but when the plot twist hits you, it's a slap right in your face and feels, making it personal. Game mechanism is like in any good PC games and the look of the game and characters are well made. Only bad things are, for me, when you mess up badly, and usually all the stealth games are the same. But this one stands up from that mass and can even rival Assassin's Creed and the Thief games well. And there is also some DLCs for this.
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full audio
Includes 80 Steam Achievements
Title: Dishonored
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 9 Oct, 2012
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Dishonored
Dishonored - Game of the Year Edition
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &}

我要回帖

更多关于 亚马逊什么时候打折 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信