> 【联基团】SpeedRunners-煊煊视角(男生们的绅士风度)
【联基团】SpeedRunners-煊煊视角(男生们的绅士风度)
视频分享地址: /statics/flash/xilixixiPlayer.swf?id=&type=youku&mid=168046&ver=1.2
* 登录密码:
* 确认密码:
* 验证码:SpeedRunnersto add this game to your wishlist or mark as not interested
What the developers have to say:
Why Early Access?
&Early Access allows us to involve the community during development and try out completely new things with a large community of players&
Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?
&Until Q4 2014&
How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?
&The full version will have more content, less bugs, and will be free to play locally. Everyone who buys the game during Early Access will keep all functionality they have in the game.&
What is the current state of the Early Access version?
&We are currently experimenting with user created levels, improving network code, working on redesigning the UI, and more. There is a lot of work being done.&
Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?
&Yes and no. The local version of the game will be free, while online functionality will cost more or less similar. We intend to sell character skin packs which enable you to play online.&
How are you planning on involving the Community in your development process?
&We are losing sleep over every comment posted on the forum. Shall we make boxes lethal?&
Buy SpeedRunners
HOLIDAY SALE! Offer ends in
-50%$9.99$4.99 USD
Buy SpeedRunners 4-Pack
HOLIDAY SALE! Offer ends in
-50%$29.99$14.99 USD
Downloadable Content For This Game
$2.98 USD
Recommended By Curators
"SpeedRunners is Mario Kart on foot, basically. Race your friends and destroy them with powerups. Tons of fun but it's early access and a bit buggy."
Recent updates
24 December
Happy Holidays everyone. Lerika (the artist on maps like Theme Park and Ski Resort) made this little postcard for you all :)
This has been a phenomenal year for SpeedRunners, so we decided to pull up some worldwide leaderboards in Ranked, and give some fame to the best players!
Here is the TOP10 of SpeedRunners Ranked Players Worldwide!
- 44,575 points
- 36,390 points
- 32,490 points
- 32,395 points
- 31,945 points
- 30,810 points
- 30,330 points
- 29,175 points
- 28,190 points
- 28,130 points
Congratulations and stay speedy!
(If you guys haven't yet accepted Lisa's friend invite, make sure you do, here is her . We might just be sending something your way.)
On behalf of DoubleDutch and tinyBuild, a wholehearted THANK YOU for your support and Happy Holidays!
If you're interested in a longer read, here's a sort of 2014 summary
Launched the Level Editor
Launched Ranked
Made Massive Map Updates
Made Spikes Non-Lethal (later added option to make them lethal so the pro-players don't murder us)
Thought about making boxes lethal
Added the first character expansion introducing the most awesome character of them all (obviously the Falcon)
Figured out how to efficiently create new characters by using a mixture of 2D animation and 3D modeling
Added In-Game Chat
Added Mid-Game Joining
Added the Fireball
Started doing livestreams
Started to realize we all suck at SpeedRunners when playing against pro players
Showcased the game at a ton of events, realized we should do tournaments during those events
Added slope grinding (c) Casper
Added the Youtuber pack
Added tons of options to the game
Significantly improved stability of everything (c) Gert-Jan
Added the Scout
Raised $20k for cancer research
Added Salem and Skullduggery
Revamped the Checkpoint System
Launched the Workshop Contest
Added Swift Peaks (new map)
Added Freeze Ray Item
Wrote this announcement
PS Who's going to PAX South?
22 December
Remember some time ago we said SpeedRunners would get a free offline mode? That day is today!
We have just released a SpeedRunners Party Mode in the form of a demo to the full game. The build is very similar to the one we use at shows like PAX or Gamescom - the game runs itself, no maintenance or setup required. Ideal for a party setting!
Launch game
Press A (or click on PLAY GAME)
4 bots spawn, start playing the game
Press any button on any controller (or keyboard) to take control of a bot
If you're afk, the bot takes control back
SS Royale, Alley, and Theme Park are on auto-rotation
No setup, no explanation, ideal for a party setting!
(on Steam, works only if you don't have the full game - click Download Demo)
*note - you can't install the demo on accounts with the full game, it's a Steam restriction - we're working on getting a similar Party Mode into the full game.
We really need the community's help to spread this demo, as we feel it's a great party game - that's free! Ideal for college campuses, bars, and any local multiplayer party!
Thanks for the support and Happy Holidays :)
Report bugs and leave feedback for this game on the discussion boards
“SpeedRunners is a fully realized idea, a great platformer, and a terrific party game that’s fun online as well.”
SpeedRunners, the official comic book!
- Northernlion (youtube)
&& - RockPaperShotgun
&& - Diabolical Chaos (youtube)
&& - Kotaku
&& - PewDiePie
About This Game
In a city filled with superheroes, getting to crimes becomes a competition on its own. Fortunately there are enough rockets, bombs, grappling hooks, spikes, and other goodies lying around -- to make the competition fun and fast. Welcome to SpeedRunners.
SpeedRunners is a 4 player competitive platformer with grappling hooks, power-ups, and interactive environments. Run, jump, swing around, fire rockets, grapple onto people to knock them off screen.
4 Player Competitive Platforming!
Keep up with the fastest player in-game, or fall offscreen and get eliminated!
Use weapons like missiles, mines and grappling hooks to screw over your friends, and make new enemies!
Local and online multiplayer! Can you have 2 players on a couch against 2 other players on the internet? Yes of course!
Bots enabled - play on your own with several AI opponents. Or put them into matches with other people!
A tutorial teaches you how to play
Controller compatible (and recommended!)
9 unique maps!
Unique game modifiers
A character named Unic!
Full blown level editor!
and help us decide what will be the final game! Expect more maps, characters, items and game modes.
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: 1Ghz and up
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: Dedicated video card recommended
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 850 MB available space
Additional Notes: Best played with Xbox controller. It runs great on Macs in Virtual Windows machines. Just give it over 1GB Ram!
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
3.9 hrs on record
Early Access Review
*This review is written from the point of view of someone who has only played singleplay and local multiplayer*SpeedRunners is a great arcade style racing game (if you can call it that) which is fast paced and great to play with friends and family. It's similar to popular kart racing games except you run rather than drive a kart.+Really nice art style +Plenty of cool skins to choose from for your character+Works well for local multiplayer+Good BOTs+Well designed and fun to play maps+From what I can tell it has a good competitive multiplayer system though I haven't played it myself+Reasonable price and good value for money+The Devs release new skins every so often+Fun to play+Good replayability+/-Relatively short matches, great if you just want a quick game of something-Not very many maps though it does have workshop support-Some of the items can be pretty annoyingVerdict:7A really fun game which is perfect for playing with family and friends
Was this review helpful?
56.5 hrs on record
Early Access Review
The &Speed& in the name Speed Runners is a double entendre. It is a game about going as fast as possible AND it's as addicting as crack.
Was this review helpful?
2.3 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Fun with friends
Was this review helpful?
3.8 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Watch, as you run in the wrong direction!Watch, as your friend drops a box on your face at the peak of a hard climb!Watch, as you trip on spikes moments before your final victory!A fast-paced, frantic game with very simple mechanics, but a surprising amount of depth to its gameplay.
Fun with strangers, but priceless with friends.
Was this review helpful?
14.8 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Nothing is more satisfying than a perfectly timed Grappling hook casuing your friend to fall to their demise whilst you run ahead and win! MUAHAHA 9/10
Was this review helpful?
7.3 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Speedrunners, a game of reflexes and grapple hooking your friends.You really should get this game, honestly. It's definitely worth the friend rage. Also, the only issue I have right now would be the blast zone lines aren't transparent, which they should REALLY do. Analysis:Speedrunners is a game of running around a big map, grapple hooking your way to first place. Of course, it's only possible to grapple white ceilings, so the majority (unless allowed) of the map is going to be running, picking up item boxes, and trying to get to first place. What you have to do is make sure you keep on running til you can't. By that time you've hopefully won your first round. The game is in Early Access right now, but it's getting a lot better! The controls are also configurable and it's really best with a controller.The items while not that plentiful are actually really fun regardless. You have rockets to shoot at people, EMP blasts to destroy: grapples, golden grapples, boxes, invincibility shield drill which protects you from harm, golden grapples which hook onto the closest player in the direction you face, and 3 boxes.Speedrunners also has a nice twist to it where you can choose different modes to play. The most frustratingly fun has to be the mirrored track mode. Rapture just shoots rockets everywhere, lethal spikes, all X (X being either rockets or golden grapples last time I checked), and there may or may not be another I'm forgetting at the moment, but that's the fun of this game.dr Speedrunners is a REALLY fun friend rage-inducing game that makes you want to keep trying to aim for the top, but also can be played casually enough for fun.I'd give this amazing Mario Kart-esque game a 9/10.
Was this review helpful?
129.6 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Really, really fast paced fun. Great for friends or playing solo online. Sure there are bugs, but thats to be ex[ected because its in early access. Overall, a great i would recommend
Was this review helpful?
3.4 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Just spent the last couple hours screaming my lungs out at a LAN playing this game!!! So fast, so fun!!! Only a few bucks, best value game you will get!
Was this review helpful?
3.2 hrs on record
Early Access Review
&This game is fun. *Sudden Death* NO NO NO NO ???? NO ???? NO NO! wait YES YES ???? YOU SUCK MY ???? REKT&Monopoly 2. RIP friendships
Was this review helpful?
10.6 hrs on record
Early Access Review
(WARNING) First (serious) review of a game for me
Alright, this game is really great! Don't get me wrong when I say I dislike some aspects of it..The maps are innovative and require a lot of learning in order to be competetive. But learning the map and the game without friends playing with you in a custom game can be really hard when these semi-pro people just dunk you in few secs every time you queue in a non-custom game. Guess it can also be reviewed as a plus that its skill cap is really high. Almost rogue like, for some players.I might have over-exaggerated the 'pros' of the games you encounter solo, but the only way
truly enjoy this past the initial excitement (~1 hour in my case) is with real friends, not random people. Think it as a Super Smash Brawl game. Social fun is where this game is at.
As it is for the ranked system I can't say, it's not been available while I've been playing (during steam winter holiday sale 2014). I give it
..for fulfilling the graphical and mechanic-wise aspect.
Having workshop availability where you can add your own created maps is also a plus increasing the amount of different maps available. Only reason I'm deducting one point
(NOTE, things might change as game leaves early access) is for shortness and how quickly it becomes repetitive. I'm missing the lack of different game modes. But with friends at equal skill levels it's one of the most enjoyable experiences on steam. That is, until you get all the achievements and play it till boredom without anything new to experience. Then it's time to switch game, and that can't be blamed on the game. Totally worth the minimalistic sum of money I had to spend for this game. Also one of those exceptions, when it comes to buying early access games for me.
Thank you for your attention.
Was this review helpful?
182.6 hrs on record
Early Access Review
game is good.... buggier than even dark messiah but its still in beta. Also its good. For the casual player you can have fun with friends with what the closest thing to a platforming mario kart.And those of you who want to see what good play limits are this should give you a decent impression of the speed.
Was this review helpful?
5.1 hrs on record
Early Access Review
I don't have words to describe thisSUPAHMEGAPARKOURFUNASHELLBuy it. Play with 3friends. and you'll have tons of fun.
Was this review helpful?
17.6 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Quite a good game. Hard to grasp at first, but once you get the hang of it, it's awesome.
Was this review helpful?
112.1 hrs on record
Early Access Review
I love the game, but with that said. I cannot recommend it. You start up your first game of SpeedRunners and are quickly awed by this wonderful masterpiece. You enter and begin to advance to expert, bronze and so on learning all the gimmicks and mechanics along the way. Learning new way's to manuever maps and when to precisely use your power-ups. Once you're in bronze you start to take pride in winning by any means possible, then it all changes for the worse once you crossover to Silver... Silver is where the game stops being &competitive/agressive/cut throat& and starts becoming unhinged. This is where those same people that once took pride in this game, start to lose sight at getting better and start to think they can't get better. They hit a mental wall and this causes players to start crying, whining and complaining all game long about mechanics that they just fought/dealt with their entire way up through beginner to get here. &You can't trip anyone anymore, you can't use the drill powerup, you can't use ANY powerup when you're over a bottomless pit/vertical jump area -& |
| &-. You can't touch the ceiling cut-off if you're in first place for the win.&If you do any of those things, you would think you were in Entry League the way they curse you, call you names, ragequit, slander your name on forums, try to gang up on you. The list goes on forever. And the worst part about all of this is, this cancer, it's spreading... Now people in Bronze are turning into complainers, even Expert!! What has become of this you ask? Now the game is all flowers and twinkle toes and just plain cowardly. Those people that kept getting badgered for actually playing the game. Now they have changed their playstyles to accomodate these whiny players. They've stopped doing all these things just so they can have a good experience with non-complainers.TL;DR The higher you go the worse the game gets, prepare to be publicly defamed/ganged up on in-game/cursed out if you like crushing every player you meet.
Was this review helpful?
6.6 hrs on record
Early Access Review
This game is about to blow up!It's amazing it took this long for a game like this to come out.
A 2D platform racer, up to 4 players, local or online.
The Developers for SpeedRunners really found a small spot in video gaming which was never really used before.
SpeedRunners is a very easy game to play, but hard to master.
Typically thats an indication of a game which is will recieve great praise and longevity.
Everything this game does it does very well, it's really hard not to like SpeedRunners.
The game also supports Steam Workshop so there will be like a zillion maps to play.I predict this game will become so popular on Steam that there will be a demand for it on the consoles later on.
The sky is the limit with SpeedRunners.5 out of 5
Was this review helpful?
12.8 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Great casual fun.You'll have a lot of fun with this game, especially with friends! it is a 2D Mario Kart with grappling hooks. Who doesn't like that?There are quite a few bugs and weird lag moments, but overall, very recommended.
Was this review helpful?
1.4 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Is a fun game to play with friends
Was this review helpful?
0.7 hrs on record
Early Access Review
i shot a man in a unicorn costume with a rocket that also hit me and i fell in some spikes which glitched everyone and we were stuck in an infinitie spike loop till everyone left and i got an achievment. this game is de best
Was this review helpful?
11.8 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Lol this game is so fun, im wasting my time just playing this 2D game, you should play it with your friend for more fun !!!
Was this review helpful?
6.0 hrs on record
Early Access Review
1: Bought game to me and my friends.2: Played 1 match.3: Played it for 4 hours.12/10 would play again
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full audio
Includes 14 Steam Achievements
Title: SpeedRunners
Genre: , , , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 26 Aug, 2013
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
SpeedRunners
SpeedRunners 4-Pack
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &昨天去隔壁吧买了份speedrunners 可是打开就停止工作_steam吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:104,684贴子:
昨天去隔壁吧买了份speedrunners 可是打开就停止工作收藏
如题 昨天去隔壁吧买了份speedrunners 可是打开就停止工作,系统是WIN7 64的 谁知道原因?
1楼 04:05&|
大半夜的。。。
收起回复2楼 04:05&|来自
智商余额不足
3楼 04:22&|来自
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
内&&容:使用签名档&&
想了解更多关于 ”steam“的信息,请&或收藏本视频
想要看我录什么游戏直接告诉我~
新浪微博 @周愚阿皮
唱吧ID:堂本阿皮