> Over And Over - Nana Mouskouri
Sorry!此歌曲本站不提供试听,如果您是本作品的所有人希望该作品提供上线试听,
Over And Over - Nana Mouskouri 歌词
歌手:音乐合辑
所属专辑:Let’s Folk
歌曲:Over And Over - Nana Mouskouri mp3
《Over And Over - Nana Mouskouri 音乐合辑》歌词
歌词出处:5nd音乐网
Nana Mouskouri - Over The Rainbow《绿野仙踪》(The Wizard Of Oz)插曲Somewhere over the rainbow way up highThere's a land that I heard of once in a lullabySomewhere over the rainbow skies are blueAnd the dreams that you dare to dream really do come trueSomeday I wish upon a starAnd wake up where the clouds are far behind meWhere troubles smelled like lemon dropsWay above the chimney topsThat's where you'll find meSomewhere over the rainbow blue birds flyBirds fly over the rainbowWhy then, oh why can't I?Somewhere over the rainbow blue birds flyBirds fly over the rainbowWhy then, oh why can't I?If happy little blue birds fly beyong the rainbowWhy, oh why can't I ?END下载设置:允许下载
正在加载歌曲,请稍等...
〓2.S.P〓?O.K.L.智允担当预告.Over.and.Overover and over用英语造句还有解释,帮帮我 谢谢!_百度知道
over and over用英语造句还有解释,帮帮我 谢谢!
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
I&#39.这一点在我的生活中反反复复地出现.她一遍又一遍地给我们讲同一个故事,直到记住了为止。 She kept on telling us the same story over and over ,他们对你的重要性以及他们给你带来多大的快乐.反复多说它几次;ve seen this happen over and over in my life。 Say it over and over again until you remember itTell them over and over how important they are to you and how much they please you.反复告诉他们
I checked the email over and over.
其他类似问题
4人觉得有用
造句的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Over and Over by Nana Mouskouri
& 03:33:56
/ 個人分類:
拍攝時間: 03:33:56
主唱 :Nana Mouskouri Over And Over I never dare to reach for the moonI never thought I'd know heaven so soonI couldn't hope to say how I feelThe joy in my heart no words can revealREFRAINOver and over I whisper your nameOver and over I kiss you againI see the light of love in your eyesLove is forever,no more good-byesNow just a memory the tears that I criedNow just a memory the sighs that I sighedDreams that I cherished all have come trueAll my tomorrows I give to youLife's summer leaves may turn into goldThe love that we share will never grow oldHere in your arms no words far awayHer in your arms forever I'll stayRefrain twiceLai...la...la...lai
通過E-mail / MSN / QQ,把節目地址告訴你的好友}

我要回帖

更多关于 二胡伴奏曲 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信