为什么打不开。。nekopara vol. 1 18xDemo

NEKOPARA Vol. 1
Topic Details
&This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Updated for release!! Please take note that this post contains links with NSFW content. !!Where can I get the adult version?There are 3 ways to purchase the adult version:- You can get the download version of the game here.- If you want a hardcopy of the game, you can get it here.- If you want a original japanese hardcopy of the game albeit possibly more expensive, you can use a proxy service(such as Treasure-Japan) to get the game from online shops in Japan that don't ship internationally(Toranoana, Melonbooks etc).Will there be a patch to add the adult content to the steam version?Short answer: no, not an official one.Long answer: steam does not allow games in which a big part of the focus behind the game is sex, which is why Sekai Project will not be releasing such a patch officially, although that is not the only reason.If they were to release said patch, the price of the game would either double, or the patch would cost money, the steam version of Nekopara is only half the price of the adult version because all the adult content is cut out(Adult version costs 2000?/$19.99 while the steam version is 980?/$9.99).If I buy the adult version, will I also get a steam key?The adult version and all-ages version of Nekopara are considered seperate products, this means you will not receive a steam key when you purchase the adult version.Where can I get the album?The album has been made available on Itunes and Amazon!Itunes: Amazon: On what platforms is Nekopara available?Nekopara is only be available for Windows.How long is Nekopara and how many routes are there?Nekopara is a kinetic novel with a length of about 5-7 hours depending on how fast you go through the game.Will there be steam trading cards?Yes! There will be: * Due to a delay, the cards will be available later05-02-2015 - Steam trading cards are now live!The game is giving me error messages!First, make sure you have the latest version of DirectX and your graphic card drivers installed, if that did not fix the problem, try reinstalling the game, some files might have failed to download properly.DirectX: Nvidia drivers: Ati drivers: If the above does not help, try googling if you can find a fix, if you cannot find anything that helps with your problem, you can contact Sekai Project and notify them of the error, make sure you give them the details and perhaps your system specs.When is volume 2 released?Volume 2 is set to be released in december 2015.20 Feburary 2016Why is it &La Soleil& and not &Le Soleil&? It bothers me!Originally posted by Sekai Project:If you play so far as the first handful of lines in the demo, you’ll know why the name is like that.C’mon bro, do you even catgirl? - SMSources:Official twitter accounts:Nekopara: Denpasoft: Sekai Project: Tumblr posts:Regarding R18 Patch: Regarding game length: Official website of the game:
15 Jan @ 1:16am
Showing - of
Great work summarizing all of this @Nyarlathotep! This definitely should be pinned, so people could stop asking the same questions. It's pinned :)
Kinda wish they released it on mangagamer to get away from the Japanese censored they have on it. Mangagamer releases plenty of games with mosaics. It would have been no different.
Originally posted by :Kinda wish they released it on mangagamer to get away from the Japanese censored they have on it. Mangagamer releases plenty of games with mosaics. It would have been no different. Yea, but mangagamer only censor if the publishers or owners want it censor unlike dlsite which 100% guarantee japanese censorship for all their product.
Also, looking at dlsite website doesn't make me want to put my credit card to buy it.
i have 1 questionsince now in my location it's dec 29
16:17 afternoon when i can expect this game is realsed? Unfortunately I do now know that either, I do not recall any time frame given on either twitter, tumblr or the steam forums.
Originally posted by :i have 1 questionsince now in my location it's dec 29
16:17 afternoon when i can expect this game is realsed? Unfortunately I do now know that either, I do not recall any time frame given on either twitter, tumblr or the steam forums. oh well thanks for responding anyway i hope game realese soon so i can enjoy of cat cafeteria :)
Any chances for an uncensored release in the future? Mosaics are kind of annoying. probabbly and if you lucky enough you can grab the raw version with english sub ^^
Showing - of
Per page: 15
Topic Details
Date Posted: 26 Dec, 2014 @ 11:41pmPosts: 101
More discussions
Report this post
Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.
View mobile website}

我要回帖

更多关于 nekopara vol.2 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信