ShootMania天谕好玩吗吗

后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
只需一步,快速开始
- [回帖奖励
Powered byto add this game to your wishlist or mark as not interested
Buy TrackMania? Canyon
$19.99 USD
Buy TrackMania? Canyon 3 pack
Includes three copies of TrackMania? Canyon - Send the extra copies to your friends.
$49.99 USD
Buy TrackMania? Canyon 5 Pack
Includes five copies of TrackMania? Canyon - Send the extra copies to your friends.
$79.99 USD
Packages that include this game
Buy Celebrat10n TrackMania2 Pack
Includes 3 items:
TrackMania? Canyon, TrackMania? Stadium, TrackMania? Valley
$39.99 USD
Buy Celebrat10n TrackMania Complete Pack
Includes 4 items:
Trackmania United Forever Star Edition, TrackMania? Canyon, TrackMania? Stadium, TrackMania? Valley
$59.99 USD
&A game that captures that rarest commodity in gaming: joy.&
9.0 -
&Refined, hard to put down, and worth getting into for first-time players&
9.0 -
&Trackmania 2 delivers a thrilling sense of speed&
8.5 -
Dive in the game engine!
Customize or create skins, car models, horns, tracks, campaigns, replays and game modes. Create your own flavor of TrackMania and share it with the community.
About This Game
TrackMania? Canyon will let you experience the fun and adrenaline of racing stunning cars on sensational tracks in a major enhanced sequel to Nadeo Studio’s online racing phenomenon TrackMania, already enjoyed by millions of players.
TrackMania? Canyon goes far beyond traditional driving games with racing in a fully customizable world of tracks generated and powered
by players themselves! With loops, wall rides, ramps and a multitude of other stunts, you’re in for the ride of your life.
INCREDIBLE NEW GRAPHICS: Race in a stunning Canyon environment with infinite possibilities and optimized to run on most PC’s
UNIQUE THRILLING RACING EXPERIENCE: The car feels more realistic and the handling is more precise than ever.
INTUITIVE AND ACCESSIBLE GAMEPLAY in both solo and multiplayer modes. TrackMania? Canyon brings back the ease in gameplay that was seen in the TrackMania series and intuitive creative instruments.
ENHANCED CREATIVE FREEDOM on tracks, cars and scripts. More design elements and programmable parameters than ever before.
EMBEDDED COMMUNITY INSTRUMENTS: Share amazing creations and video highlights with people from all over the world.
IN-GAME VIDEO STUDIO: Edit TV-quality highlights of your best races.
A VERY ACTIVE COMMUNITY which provides incredibly numerous and diverse user generated activities.
TrackMania? Canyon offers in-depth customization and distribution system.
FUN AND CRAZY MULTIPLAYER: 100+ players can challenge each other at once on the same track!
OFFICIAL RANKINGS in both solo and multiplayer modes.
A VERY SOLID INFRASTRUCTURE, robust dedicated servers which enable more than 200,000 players to play daily. Thanks to this, TrackMania is still the most played online racing game worldwide as well
as at E-Sports level.
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor:1.5Ghz
Memory:1 GB RAM
Graphics:256 Mo, Pixel Shader 2.0 / Intel HD 2000 / Nvidia ION / AMD HD 6310
DirectX(R):9.0c
Hard Drive:15 GB HD space
Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection
(C) 2013 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Ubisoft, , Nadeo, the Ubisoft logo and the Nadeo logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
62.3 hrs on record
Let me explain something about this game. This game has a multiplayer that is NOT for the casual gamer. It is quite competitive, and it likes to display this competitiveness all up in yo' face. You WILL see that one dude (or multiple, I mean, they're everywhere) that can finish the track in half the time it takes you to finish it. I see this every other time I go onto this game.The game has a steep learning curve that requires at least an hour or more in order to learn the basic physics of the game. After that, there are tricks that, once learned, can help you set better times in the multiplayer. (i.e. Left-CTRL braking & using a controller.) The tracks in this game play a major role in shaping your skills, as they are user-created. They can go from being pretty basic to being some of the hardest tracks you'll encounter on your time here.I know very well that time makes all the difference in the multiplayer. In fact, it MEANS the difference. Times are what determine your position in a round, and the time is calculated in thousandths of a second, making photo finishes seem like nothing. You can set a record time in a single round, only for someone to beat you by .002. It really can be that close. There IS the odd tie, but it doesn't happen that often.Now, you should go into this game knowing that you're not gonna win your first race by a long shot. Practice makes perfect. It blends in the arcade-style driving physics and fantasy environment with a competitve multiplayer that stands with some of the best. I've never been so involved in a racing game that isn't a sim. Trackmania 2 also has its own ladder system, which determines how well you do amongst other players worldwide. And we're not only talking worldwide, either. It can track official progress to as close as your own state (if you live in the US, that is). You have a number for everything, from server rankings, to single player rankings, to country rankings. The better you do, the more the number goes down, and the more accomplished you feel.I recommend this game, because it makes the $20 you'll dump on this game worth the cost. Now, do mind, this was a game that was made BEFORE the UPlay era, so it doesn't require the UPlay launcher. Instead, it has its own launcher for launching titles, although it still is in need of serious revision.
Was this review helpful?
446.2 hrs on record
350 hours in, improving the entire time, and I still suck at it.10/10
Was this review helpful?
96.0 hrs on record
Dear Riolu,I hate you and your ghost.Kindly,SKIFREE
Was this review helpful?
31.5 hrs on record
A racing game dreamed for decades finally here.
Was this review helpful?
9.1 hrs on record
Hey there little Jimmy, do you like cheezy fast past electronic music in multiplayer. Yes? Do you like, fast high pace in yo face speeds and loops, jumps and hoops Yes? Do you like sometimes inconncistent but awesome player created
multiplayer tracks, OH my Jimmy! Then this is the game for you.
Was this review helpful?
8.8 hrs on record
Игра клевая, только одного не понимаю, зачем эту часть нужно делить на 3 игры?Могли бы тогда запихать в одну часть и назвать, например TrackMania? United, или TrackMania? Complete EditionИ да помимо этого существует еще и ShootMania?, которая тоже разделена на 3 игры...9/10
Was this review helpful?
3.2 hrs on record
Such a quick paced game my hair set on fire while driving... only afterwards did I remember I was at home...
Was this review helpful?
111.3 hrs on record
Stadium is better IMO because it has more population, more community generated content, and more persistent playerbase than this game.Racing gameplay here is largely based on drifting.
Note that car acceleration is very high, but handl you literally glide across the road like wet soap on ceramic.This was the first of the TM2 series, and its also the least polished.
Other games fully exploit the features and such that Trackmania 2 has available.Note that environments are canyons, dirt roads, and sand.
That's it.
There isn't much concrete or manmade aesthetic blocks you can use to create custom, beautiful environments.
As such, its a bit harder to create custom maps for this game.However, this game is beautiful and its fun to play.
It comes 3rd in my recommendations of the Trackmania 2 franchise.
Was this review helpful?
13.3 hrs on record
I reccomend this game, mainly because when you play it, it's not too complex to learn, but not so simple you get bored in 5 minutes. And there's always new tracks to play, since you can download community made maps.
Was this review helpful?
523.9 hrs on record
well, Trackmania? Canyon is my favorite of the series. i love the speed, the crazy tracks and especially the fullspeed maps with lovely autodrifts.like always, hunting world records is one of the biggest parts of the game.the only negative aspect is, that the community is much smaller than it was in titles like nations. but still there are enough good drivers, to compete with.Canyon is definetely my favorite game on steam until now.it's fast. it's hard. it's fun.
Was this review helpful?
2.7 hrs on record
The reason I bought this game is because this website, GaiKai, had a streaming service which would let you play demo's of the most popular releases in your browser. Kind of like NVidia streaming. I used to play this game every time our class went to the computer lab, like the naughty kid I am. Maybe this review will be kind of biased by my nostalgic feelings, or maybe it'll be biased the complete opposite direction, because I dispise the early years of my middle school. Enough about that, now about the game.TrackMania is basically a take on Mario Kart's Time Trial system. No other racers on the road, just you, your ghosts and the ghosts of whoever you downloaded. Get to the end as fast as possible. Unlike Mario Kart, however, you can do barrel rolls, ride on walls, jump ridiculous heights and all kinds of stuff like that.//NOTE: I know Mario Kart 8 fixed the whole wall-riding stuff. You get my point. MKWii didn't have this guff.So, what about the game itself?PositiveThis game is absolutely gorgeousThis game is amazingly well-looking, even in resolutions as high as , this game really looks amazing. Maybe the quick racing-thing blurs my vision of the textures and shadows, but if it makes you feel like it looks okay, it's all right, isn't it?The game has an excellent difficulty ramp-upAmong other racing games that are either way too easy (Burnout paradise) or games that make me want to rip my hair out (F-Zero GX), I feel like TrackMania (not just Canyon, the entire series) have done an astounding job at making the buildup enjoyable for everyone. The higher flags being the easiest, and the black flag being the very hardest.The track unlocking system is not annoyingAny game that has a track unlocking system always gives me this sense of &Why the hell do you have this?&. Even in, yes this game again, Mario Kart, I find it frustrating that I can only select the first two cups and have to beat the squishiest AI in existence to go on to the next four tracks. In TrackMania, Silver feels rewarding from time to time, and unlocking those tracks is a challenge. It's not a chore, but it's also certainly not something that takes hours of effort. It's not like you'll feel happy about unlocking those next tracks, but you will be curious as of what will be next in the line.NegativesI really only have one bad thing to say about this game.The value of this game isn't as good as Nations Forever.What do I mean with this? Basically, EUR20,- for this game is absolutely wonderful. I'd be glad to dish out EUR45,- for each of the Trackmania games (but seriously, Gabe, do not raise the prices). The issue is, there is not a massive amount of difference between this and Nations Forever, and that game is free. This game is marginally better, but I don't think it can outvalue its free counterpart. This is especially the case for players with a not as strong computer, as those will have a hard time running this game on decent settings, whereas Nations Forever has run on every computer I threw at it (with the exception of one with a soldered on graphics chip. It had 128 MB Vram, go figure).Overall, this game is excellent. Don't let the negative factor stop you from buying it, at all. If I had to rate this game, I'd give it a 9.8 / 10. With tax calculations it'd be a 10/10.
Was this review helpful?
8.9 hrs on record
It's like dust II but really fast, and sometimes upside down.
Was this review helpful?
33.6 hrs on record
The TrackMania? games are some of the best racing games ever. Endless tracks, endless fun.Get this one if you love drifting.
Was this review helpful?
9.1 hrs on record
Really Awesome Game for Racing games Lovers. If you like Time Attacks and wish to have alot of fun, buy this game :)
Was this review helpful?
85.4 hrs on record
trackmania is a have to for all arcade racing gamers.funny, nippy, crazy. :)
Was this review helpful?
36.3 hrs on record
Out of all the TM2 games, this one is probably my favorite.
Was this review helpful?
34.1 hrs on record
You race against you replays and Other peoples Replays on both Normal Tracks and Insane off the wall tracks. has a paint editor and a great track editor. it seems the workshop has a pretty decent amount of stuff and is still active. Lots of fun and has endless replay value.
Was this review helpful?
250.3 hrs on record
Sight and Sound: 8Controls: 8Mechanics: 9Fun Factor: 10Overall: 87.5%
Was this review helpful?
19.1 hrs on record
A great comeback from the team behind the TrackMania Series.Any person who has spent a lot of time playing games from the franchise will immediately recognize that this is still the same game engine as the one behind the previous games, but with a completely reworked Canyon mod, much fancier graphics, new music and a new car that is so amazingly pleasing to drift with.Some may say that this is just an upgrade from the previous games sold at full price. Well, this is what TrackMania fans asked for. And they got it.10/10 can't stop playing
Was this review helpful?
9.0 hrs on record
This is the counter-strike of racing games. It is highly competitive and sees you racing as fast as you can on a huge number of tracks (plus Workshop Content to expand on this number) to score the fastest time! Gladly, though, it also caters to a more casual audience, allowing many fans of arcade racing games to pick this game up and enjoy it :) It looks great, feels great, and provides hours of entertainment! Enjoy :)
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full audio
Simplified Chinese
Portuguese
Portuguese-Brazil
Title: TrackMania? Canyon
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 27 Feb, 2013
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
TrackMania? Canyon
TrackMania? Canyon 3 pack
TrackMania? Canyon 5 Pack
Celebrat10n TrackMania2 Pack
Celebrat10n TrackMania Complete Pack
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &游戏平台:游戏类型:游戏产地:游戏画面:名称首字:
选择结果:
共有15个游戏符合条件
排序方式:最新
类型:上市:
人气:1306
育碧和《赛道狂飙》的制作组Nadeo公布了一款叫做《ShootMania:Storm》的全新FPS网游。据悉,这款作品并不是首次公布,早在2010年,育碧就公布过这款作品。按照所公布出的说法:这是一部拥有独特竞技性的娱乐游戏,但是游戏的公布并没有提到解谜的元素。《ShootMania:Storm》同样拥有地图制作的功能。玩家制作的地图将会通
类型:画面:上市:
人气:7841
作为动视制作发行的第一人称射击系列游戏,《Call Of Duty》是全球最受欢迎的经典游戏之一,并被视作超越游戏范畴的娱乐产品。《使命召唤Online》是基于《Call Of Duty》,为中国用户量身定制的网络游戏。
  Call of Duty Online来到中国!为中国玩家带来誉满全球,独一无二的全新游戏!无与伦比的震撼体验,刺激你肾上
人气:5549评分:&
《蜀山剑侠传》是光宇游戏历时3年精心研发,全球首款以仙侠题材为背景的3D “大型立体化横版格斗游戏”,为卷轴式横版格斗过关网络游戏(MMOACT)。游戏背景改编自同名仙侠巨著《蜀山剑侠传》,并将多种东方元素融入游戏之中。游戏画面采用技术领先的Gamebryo 3D引擎研发,大胆创新地将3D技术引入横版过关动作游戏中。《蜀
人气:44043评分:&
《生化战场》是一款以创新生化革命性题材为背景的第一人称射击网游,由韩国知名游戏开发公司Vertigo Games耗时5年潜心打造,腾讯游戏进行深入本土化开发改造后于2013年5月隆重推向市场。
创新玩法,大作品质,惊惧世界观,爽快刺激的操作……堪称同类型游戏的巅峰之作 ,是生化题材爱好者的必玩网游。
人气:12741
《天之翼》是由北京奇人快游网络科技有限公司自主研发倾力打造的,游戏本身除了采用先进优质的3D引擎之外,其画面所具备的真实细腻将超乎玩家想象!《天之翼》告别了目前市面上传统的武侠题材与历史题材,而是以全新的视角为玩家阐述了带有西方神秘色彩的独特韵味!
《天之翼》是一款3D飞行网游。玩家不仅可以在空中自由
人气:9154
  《生化危机-扩散》的舞台仍然设在浣熊市,由于安布雷拉公司T病毒的泄漏,整个城市变成了丧尸之城。为了毁灭证据与军方勾结的安布雷拉公司决定发射飞弹将整个城市摧毁,而玩家所扮演的就是在这场灾难中幸存的人们,他们的目标就是在导弹发射前安全逃离这座城市。情节方面应该是发生在《生化危机3》期间,通过网络游戏的
  韩国T Entertainment(原NAKO Entertainment)开发的绿色喜剧网游《Ssawar》,5月9日开始在韩国公开测试。
  《Ssawar》由韩国NAKO Entertainment开发,以其Q版FPS的另类游戏风格及游戏中令人忍俊不禁的恶搞场面而深受部分韩国青少年玩家的喜爱。
由韩国KOENCON SOFT开发,SIDUS获得发行权的休闲竞技游戏《Super Jam》。该游戏不同于一般的休闲竞技游戏,它更多地需要一些技巧和策略,玩家可以在游戏过程中采取防和攻这两种姿态,多种攻击技巧可以让玩家在赛车过程中充分感受到个人能力的体现,追逐和打斗的同时,还要躲避游戏所设定的阻拦关卡,这就要看玩家的反映敏捷
 《SupaSupa》是一款休闲FPS游戏,玩家可以坐在飞行器中进行对战。它有别于别的使用键盘和鼠标的对战游戏,鼠标的移动尽量帮助玩家打到对方,游戏分为大战模式、团队模式等,最多可以有8人参加。
  《SupaSupa》里,玩家开着飞机和其他玩家进行FPS大战,游戏里登场的三个角色尤为可爱。游戏不仅仅是进行飞行射击,玩
人气:2053
 由NEOWIZ公司旗下的游戏开发公司开发的新空战网络游戏《Sasinmu》,游戏里玩家可以骑传统的东方四神(青龙、白虎、朱雀、玄武)和其他的玩家进行空战。
  游戏以古代传说中的四神降临,打从地狱复活的怪物为主要内容,玩家可以按自己的喜好选择多种特点的四神和Avatar。
  游戏中青龙是掌管东方的闪电属性的神
1共有 15 款符合您查询的游戏
|||京公网安备:
北京海淀区知春路113号银网中心A座9F|服务热线:010-|传真:010-|【供】shootmania storm 两份【求】93元一份_steam跳蚤市场吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:33,792贴子:
【供】shootmania storm 两份【求】93元一份收藏
预购3人包多余的,谁要啊!
1楼 22:47&|来自
PING真的好高0.0.。。为何LZ不屯TRACKMANIA。。。。那个比这个好玩多了
收起回复2楼 00:50&|
自带简中的良心作竟然没人要。。。。
收起回复4楼 06:47&|来自
回复1楼: 什么游戏。能联机不?
收起回复5楼 09:04&|来自
本吧贡献榜 登录百度帐号推荐应用
内&&容:使用签名档&&