diamond digger saga攻略229

Diamond Digger Saga on the App Store
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app Diamond Digger Saga by King, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Diamond Digger Saga
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Description
Diamond Digger Saga, from the makers of Candy Crush Saga & Farm Heroes Saga!Can you dig it?Join Diggy as you dig through diamonds and unearth special treasures. Epic adventures await you in the lands of Diamond Dale, Turquoise Meringue and beyond.
Diggy finds a treasure map, sparking his underground search for gems! Lead Diggy through a world full of diamonds in this wonderful digging adventure! Dig a path by clearing away a group of 3 or more diamonds to reach a target score. Use the water to make your way through the rooms and discover treasures!Unearth gems and rescue fireflies in this beautiful game of wonder and delight.Take on this delightful Saga alone or play with friends to see who can get the highest score! Diamond Digger Saga is completely free to play, but some in-game items such as extra moves or lives will require payment.You can turn off the payment feature by disabling in-app purchases in your device’s settings.Diamond Digger Saga features:● Bright and colorful graphics● Friendly and fascinating characters living in a fantasy world● Color bursts, line blasts and dynamite to lend a helping hand● Unlock boosters and special treasures hidden beneath the ground tiles!● Easy and fun to play, challenging to master ● Over 55 levels to complete filled with wondrous delights!● Leaderboards to watch your friends and competitors!● Easily sync the game between devices and unlock full game features when connected to the internetAlready a fan of Diamond Digger Saga? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for the latest news:/diamonddiggersaga/diamond_diggerLast but not least, a big THANK YOU goes out to everyone who has played Diamond Digger Saga!
What's New in Version 2.18.1
You know the score, a new update brings new levels! Join Diggy as you dig through diamonds and unearth special treasures in 15 NEW LEVELS. Epic adventures await!Be sure to update to the latest version for all the new content!
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
Fun but...
I don't like the 24 hour freeze. That's a lousy way to try to get money.
I do love new format where you compete and can earn money!
I love this game!!!
I've only been playing a little while, but I'm having so much fun!!!
So yeah you can say that's I love this game been playing it for over a year !!
Customers Also Bought
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPadFreeCategory: Version: 2.18.1Size: 112 MBLanguages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, TurkishSeller:
LimitedCompatibility: Requires iOS 6 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
4.45946&&&&&37 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&29266 Ratings
Top In-App Purchases
Gold Package XS$0.99Gold Package S$2.99Gold Package M$9.99Gold Package L$19.99XS Gold Bars package D$0.99S Gold Bars package D$1.99Gold Package XL$49.99M Gold Bars package D$6.99L Gold Bars package D$12.99More moves$0.99
More by King
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.背景颜色 &
热门游戏操作指南相关游戏
移动炸弹WASD键/方向键↑↓←→控制移动,空格键放炸弹
我最近玩过:
同类小游戏
玩过《钻石挖掘工》的玩家还玩过
其他热门游戏
动作小游戏排行路漫漫其修远兮,吾将上下而摸索~粉丝都是一点一点攒起来的~哪怕我一天多一个粉丝~十年后我可就有了快四千粉了呢~~~
视频地址复制
Flash地址复制
Html地址复制
离线看更方便
用或其他应用扫描二维码
自制 居然忘关QQ了欢迎各位小伙伴围观如果各位看官大大有什么好的建议或者批评可以私信或发邮件给我我的e-mail:(好像不小心泄露了什么)我的steamID就是游戏里的ID欢迎大家加我一起玩游戏
广播电视节目制作经营许可证:(沪)字第1248号
| 网络文化经营许可证:沪网文[6号 | 信息网络传播视听节目许可证:0910417 | 互联网ICP备案:沪ICP备号-3 沪ICP证:沪B2- | 违法不良信息举报邮箱: | 违法不良信息举报电话:转3您的位置:
再续三消传奇《钻石矿工传奇》宝石闪闪等你挖
曾推出过 Candy Crush Saga《糖果传奇》、Farm Heroes Saga《农场英雄传奇》等人气消除游戏的 King 近日又出&传奇&新作,名为 Diamond Digger Saga《钻石矿工传奇》。新作依旧是消除类游戏,但又和之前诸多&传奇&系列游戏有所不同,因为这次不是消除糖果或者农作物,而是闪闪发亮的钻石!
游戏讲述了一只非常可爱的小矿工 Diggy 发现了一张埋藏着无数钻石的藏宝图,于是他兴高采烈地离开家,开始他的挖宝大行动!玩家的任务就是当它钻到地底发现钻石时,帮助它在规定的步数内,利用消除的方式把地底的宝石全部收入囊中,得到规定的分数即可。而这里的消除方式不是三消,而是难度较低但玩起来很爽快的&整片消除&(即宝石连成一片就可以消除,无论范围有多大)。
最好玩的是,游戏每一关的迷宫都设计得千变万化,比如有时玩家打通了某一关的第一个迷宫,还可以顺着水流来到第二个、第三个甚至更多更复杂的迷宫种探险。
游戏现已推出了 facebook 版,iOS 版很快就会免费登陆 App Store ,喜欢 King 家或者消除的玩家记得留意91玩的最新报道了!
来源:未知
信息也是生产力,精简才是硬道理!情报猎手带你突破信息迷雾,每日独家为您锁定最有价值的IT行业新鲜事。打开微信,扫描关注,赢取每月粉丝奖!
作为 iOS 上经典老牌 RTS 游戏系列《银河输送站》(Galcon)最早于 2008 年推出,是 iPhone 上较早推出多人模式的游戏之一,目前
由 Robot Gentleman 工作室开发的《生死存亡 60 秒》(60 Seconds )是一款喜剧游戏,游戏用一种黑色幽默的方式表达这些有点灰暗的
Popcap Games 在 2007 年曾推出的经典益智游戏 Peggle 《幻幻球》几年来仍旧让玩家们记忆深刻。其清新治愈的画面风格,以及简单
红灯停绿灯行的交通规则,是我们从小就熟知的,规则并不是仅仅为了束缚车辆的行动,更主要的也是为了保证道路的顺畅让
Spacewrights 《太空帝国》是一款科幻风策略游戏,这是来自美国的新生代独立工作室 ArithmeBit 的第一部科幻作品。}

我要回帖

更多关于 diamond digger 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信