话说为何没见有讨论游戏"vampire weekendSister"的呢

&&&America Star Books文学 Literature&Not&Another&Vampire&Story&[ISBN:&978-]
邀请好友参加吧
版 次:页 数:168字 数:印刷时间:开 本:64开纸 张:包 装:平装是否套装:否国际标准书号ISBN:5所属分类:&&
下载免费当当读书APP
品味海量优质电子书,尊享优雅的阅读体验,只差手机下载一个当当读书APP
本商品暂无详情。
当当价:为商品的销售价,具体的成交价可能因会员使用优惠券、积分等发生变化,最终以订单结算页价格为准。
划线价:划线价格可能是图书封底定价、商品吊牌价、品牌专柜价或由品牌供应商提供的正品零售价(如厂商指导价、建议零售价等)或该商品曾经展示过的销售价等,由于地区、时间的差异化和市场行情波动,商品吊牌价、品牌专柜价等可能会与您购物时展示的不一致,该价格仅供您参考。
折扣:折扣指在划线价(图书定价、商品吊牌价、品牌专柜价、厂商指导价等)某一价格基础上计算出的优惠比例或优惠金额。如有疑问,您可在购买前联系客服咨询。
异常问题:如您发现活动商品销售价或促销信息有异常,请立即联系我们补正,以便您能顺利购物。
当当购物客户端手机端1元秒
当当读书客户端万本电子书免费读《The Immortal Hunter: An Argeneau Vampire Novel》 Lynsay Sands【摘要 书评 试读】图书
iPhone/iPad/Mac
Android手机或平板电脑
请输入您的手机号码,获取Kindle阅读软件的下载链接。
您现在就可以在Kindle设备上阅读
没有Kindle设备?,或者下载免费 。
出版社: Gollancz (日)
平装: 384页
语种: 英语
15.5 x 3 x 19.9 cm
作者简介
Lynsay Sands was born in Canada and is an award-winning author of more than 30 books, which have made the Barnes & Noble and NEW YORK TIMES bestseller lists. She is best known for her Argeneau series, about a modern-day family of vampires.
5 星 (0%)0%4 星4 星 (0%)0%3 星3 星 (0%)0%2 星2 星 (0%)0%1 星1 星 (0%)0%与其他买家分享您的想法
4.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星Decker Meets His Mate!留言者ETK -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买For some reason Amazon is mixing up my re because I distinctly remember posting the correct review for this book.
However, I'm going to do it again (post a review about this book).Decker Pimms Argeneau is a Enforcer for the Council & while trying to track down a Enforcer who went rogue he comes across his mate.
She along with her sister was kidnapped by some rogue vampires.Dr. Danielle "Dani" McGill & her sister Stephanie were coming home from a family get together & stopped to get some snacks for the road when they were kidnapped by rogue vampires & taken to a clearing in a forest.Decker & Bricker found & followed the rogue Enforcer who brought them to the clearing where Dani & her sister were taken to & while fighting the rogue vampires Decker saved Dani's life but Stephanie was taken by a rogue vampire that got away.
Decker found out right away that he couldn't read or control Dani.
This is the beginning of their story.Their story is mostly filled with trying to get her sister Stephanie away from the rogue vampires that still have her, some romance & some fight scenes.I thought that this was a very good book & I can't wait to read the other books in this series.5.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星Now this was more like it留言者Liz J -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买Wow this was so intense. This had the dramatic plot of danger the last booked lacked. I was feeling so much during this book. It hurt me to read about the problems Decker and Dani will now have. I'm glad they have each other to survive. I cant wait to hear more about their struggles and hopefully the triumphs in genetics. And it was great to see Lucian and Leigh.5.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星Can't stop!!!!留言者Connie Napoli -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买Each one of these books is better than the one before it.
I began the series with book 16 thinking it was the first in the series.Realizing that some things didn't add up, like how did Marguarite not know that Christian was her 500 yr old son and how could she be on her honeymoon with his father, that I decided to check further and found out I was actually reading book 16 in a series. I finished the book naturally and then looked up the order of reading these books. Must go by author's listing of order and NOT the publishing date.
Author explains this.
Each book from #1 is NOT a disappointment. They just get better and better.
This book,
Renegade Hunter, the 3rd in the Rogue Hunter series (books 10,11,& 12) was by far the best!!!
The decision arrived at regarding the situation with Nicholas was not explained. (Don't want to give anything away) hopefully will be explained in book 13. "Born to Bite" . I don't think I can stand the wait. Boy! Ms Sands knows exactly how to keep us going.5.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星Love it留言者Kira -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买Really like this one on the edgy on this one loved it sad on some of it tho I am on the one that is after this one but so far I love it to I really enjoyed this book I read all the way great book
查看产品详情页面完毕后,在此处了解返回您感兴趣的页面的方式。
查看产品详情页面完毕后,在此处了解返回您感兴趣的页面的方式。《The Drowned Sister》【摘要 书评 试读】- 京东图书
京 东 价:
PLUS会员专享价
您购买此商品可享受专属价
增值业务:
重  量:
搭配赠品:
服务支持:
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
The Drowned Sister
商品介绍加载中...
扫一扫,精彩好书免费看
服务承诺:
京东平台卖家销售并发货的商品,由平台卖家提供发票和相应的售后服务。请您放心购买!
注:因厂家会在没有任何提前通知的情况下更改产品包装、产地或者一些附件,本司不能确保客户收到的货物与商城图片、产地、附件说明完全一致。只能确保为原厂正货!并且保证与当时市场上同样主流新品一致。若本商城没有及时更新,请大家谅解!
权利声明:京东上的所有商品信息、客户评价、商品咨询、网友讨论等内容,是京东重要的经营资源,未经许可,禁止非法转载使用。
注:本站商品信息均来自于合作方,其真实性、准确性和合法性由信息拥有者(合作方)负责。本站不提供任何保证,并不承担任何法律责任。
印刷版次不同,印刷时间和版次以实物为准。
价格说明:
京东价:京东价为商品的销售价,是您最终决定是否购买商品的依据。
划线价:商品展示的划横线价格为参考价,该价格可能是品牌专柜标价、商品吊牌价或由品牌供应商提供的正品零售价(如厂商指导价、建议零售价等)或该商品在京东平台上曾经展示过的销售价;由于地区、时间的差异性和市场行情波动,品牌专柜标价、商品吊牌价等可能会与您购物时展示的不一致,该价格仅供您参考。
折扣:如无特殊说明,折扣指销售商在原价、或划线价(如品牌专柜标价、商品吊牌价、厂商指导价、厂商建议零售价)等某一价格基础上计算出的优惠比例或优惠金额;如有疑问,您可在购买前联系销售商进行咨询。
异常问题:商品促销信息以商品详情页“促销”栏中的信息为准;商品的具体售价以订单结算页价格为准;如您发现活动商品售价或促销信息有异常,建议购买前先联系销售商咨询。
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
浏览了该商品的用户还浏览了
加载中,请稍候...
价 格: 到

iframe(src='//www.googletagmanager.com/ns.html?id=GTM-T947SH', height='0', width='0', style='display: visibility:')}

我要回帖

更多关于 vampire sweetie 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信