高考任务型阅读读

一般任务型阅读总结性的词有那些
任务型阅读概括性词汇1.标题title2.主题topic3.原因cause/reason4.结果result5.措施/步骤measure/step6.方法solution/way/manner/approach/method7.态度attitude8.趋势tendency9.结论conclusion10.建议suggestion/tip/proposal/advice11.要求requirement/demand12.问题problem13.观点opinion/view/idea14.意义significance15.目的/目标 purpose/aim/goal16.影响effect/impact/influence17.定义definition18.来源source19.数量quantity20.质量quality21.优劣advantage/disadvantage22.特色.特征feature23.人物/角色character24.类型type/kind/sort25.情节plot26.内容content27.行为behavior28.重要性importance29.必要性necessity/must30.情感feeling/emotion31.异同difference/similarity32.外表appearance33.信息information34.人口population35.贡献contribution36.想象力imagination37.创造力creativity38.概括、总结summary39.要点、提纲outline40.其它time/place/situation/condition
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码当前位置:
>>>任务型阅读(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分) 请认真阅读下列短文,..
任务型阅读(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分) 请认真阅读下列短文,并根据所读内容在文章后表格中的空格里填入最恰当的单词。注意:每空只填1个单词。What will man be like in the future? We can only make a guess, but we can be sure that he will be different from what he is today.In the modern world we use our brains a great deal. Even so, we still make use of only about 20% of the brain’s capacity. As time goes on, however, we shall have to use our brains more and more, and eventually we shall need larger ones! This is likely to bring about a physical change too the head, in particular the forehead, will grow larger.Nowadays our eyes are in constant use. In fact, we use them so much that very often they become weak and we have to wear glasses. But over a very long period it is likely that man’s eyes will grow stronger.On the other hand, we tend to make less use of our arms and legs. These, as a result, are likely to grow weaker. At the same time, however, our fingers will grow more sensitive because they are used a great deal in modern life.But what about hair? It will probably disappear from the body altogether in the course of time because it does not serve a useful purpose any longer. In the future, both sexes are likely to be bald(秃的).Perhaps all these give the impression that future man will not be attractive creature to look at! This may well be true. All the same, future man will still have a lot in common with us. He will still be a human being, with thoughts and emotions similar to our own.Title: Man in the future&BrainWe’re using twenty percent of our brains
at present. With the increasing use in the future, our brains may eventually
become 小题1:____.HeadThe head, particularly the forehead will
enlarge.EyesThough our eyes are becoming weaker
nowadays, they are likely to grow stronger over a long 小题2:______.Arms and legsOur arms and legs will grow weaker, 小题3:______from the less use of them.FingersFingers will become more sensitive due to
the constant use.HairHair will probably 小题4:_______from the body. It is possible that
both males and females are bald in the future.Future man may look 小题5:______, but he will still have thoughts
and emotions similar to ours.&
题型:完形填空难度:中档来源:不详
小题1: larger&&&&小题1: period/time&&&小题1: resulting 小题1: disappear&&小题1:unattractive/ugly略
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“任务型阅读(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分) 请认真阅读下列短文,..”主要考查你对&&序数词&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
序数词的概念:
表示顺序的数称为序数词。如:first, second, third, fourth。序数词的构成与用法:
1、序数词的构成:①一般来说,是由相应的基数词加词尾th构成。&& 例:four+th→fourth&&&&&&&&&& six+th→sixth &&&&&&&&&& seven+th→seventh&&&&&&&&&& ten+th→tenth②下面这些基数词在变为序数词时,有特殊的变化。例:one→first&&&&&&& two→second&&&&&&& three→third&&&&&&& five→fifth&&&&&&& eight→eighth&&&&&&& nine→ninth&&&&&&& twelve→twelfth③十位整数序数词的构成方法是将基数词的词y变成i,然后再加eth。例:twenty→twentieth&&&&&&& thirty→thirtieth&&&&&&& forty→fortieth&&&&&&& ninety→ninetieth④两位或两位以上的基数词变成序数词时,仅将个位数变成序数词。例:twenty-one→twenty-first&&&&&&& thirty-five→thirty-fifth&&&&&&& a hundred and fifty-three→a hundred and fifty-third2、序数词的用法:①序数词在使用时,一般加上定冠词。例:the first book&&&&&&& the second floor&&&&&&& the third day&&&&&&& the fourth week.②序数词在多数情况下都用作定语,有的也可以作表语、主语和宾语。例:The may1st is Labour Day. 五月一日是劳动节。&&&&&&& My room is on the second floor. 我的房间在二楼。&&&&&&& The first is larger than the secon.(主语)第一个比第二个大。&&&&&&& Read the book from the first.(宾语)从开头读这本书。&&&&&&& You'll be the sixth to write.(表语)你将是第六个写的。③序数词的前面可以加上不定冠词,用来表示“再一”,“又一”的意思。例:You may have a third try. 你可以第三次尝试。序数词知识体系:
&约数的表达方法:
用tens/dozens/scores/hundreds/thousands/millions&of 表示“几十、几百、上千、成千上万”等。 如:The&boy&bought&dozens&of&pencils.&& &&&& &&&& &&&&&& &Thousands&of&people&died&in&the&earthquake. 注意: (A):dozen,&score,&hundred,&thousand,&million等表示确切数量时,不用复数。 如:five&dozen&(of)&eggs&&&五打鸡蛋&&&&&&& hree&hundred&people& 三百个人
分数词的构成和用法:
1)分数词构成法:分数词(FractionalNumerals)由基数词和序数词构成,基数词代表分子,序数词代表分母。除了分子为1的情况下,序数词都要用复数形式:如:1/4:one-fourth&&&&&&& 5/9:five-ninths&&&&&&& 2/3:two-thirds&&&&&& 17/5:three and two-fifths&&&&&&&7/12:seven-twelfths&&&&&& 379/8:forty-seven and three-eighths此外还有下面表示法:如:1/2:a(one) half&&&&&&& 1/4:a(one) quarter&&&&&&& 3/4:three-quarters&&&&&&& 9/4:two and a quarter&&&&&&& 3/2:one and half &&&&&&& 31/4:seven and three quarters
发现相似题
与“任务型阅读(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分) 请认真阅读下列短文,..”考查相似的试题有:
446608431345373583451116437301384735答案:解析:
  1.advantage
  2.although/though
  3.competition
  4.stronger
  5.experienced
  6.beginning
  7.afraid/worried
  8.finally
  9.difficult
  10.win
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
题型:阅读理解
任务型阅读 阅读短文,按要求完成各题。1) DIY, which means Do It Yourself, is quite popular in UK. Lots of stores and supermarkets sell DIY things. TV programs show people how to DIY.2) English people like DIY. There is a saying in UK----“As Englishman’s home is his castle”. Huge numbers of people spend their holidays making their homes beautiful “castles”. If there is anything that needs fixing around their homes, such as painting the walls or putting in a new shower, they will do the jobs themselves. They share DIY experience with their friends. More and more people have discovered the joy of DIY. Sometimes people also DIY for saving money. With the economic downturn at present, many people cannot afford a big house. They are looking at how they can make their house better without spending a lot of money. It is not surprising that DIY is so popular.3) DIY can be difficult. There is a huge market for DIY furniture which people need to get together themselves with a few basic tools. However, people often find it not easy to build a piece of furniture because they can’t understand the instructions. Sometimes the instructions are simple and clear, but the furniture itself is difficult to build. One thing is for sure, though most DIY projects are started with the best intentions. Many of them may not get finished. DIY can also be dangerous. For example, anything electrical should be done by a professional worker. Unluckily, many people don’t care about this warning and put themselves in danger. It is reported that in just one year over 230,000 people were hurt while doing DIY in UK, including 41,000 who fell off ladders.4) Therefore, DIY can bring us fun and help us save money, but it is not always as easy as it is thought to be if we bite off more than we can chew. Maybe factories should make products that are easier and safer for us to DIY.【小题1】根据短文内容完成句子填空(每空一词)In the first paragraph, we can know ___________ ___________ DIY is in UK.【小题2】根据短文内容完成句子填空(每空一词)The second paragraph tells us ___________ ___________ why people like DIY.【小题3】根据短文内容完成句子填空(每空一词)The examples in the third paragraph show that DIY can be ____________ and ___________.【小题4】把短文中的划线句子翻译为汉语。___________________________________________________________________________【小题5】在文中找出下面句子的同义句,并抄写在横线上。We do something that is much too difficult for us.____________________________________________________________________________
来源:学年江苏省如皋市东部共同体八年级上学期期中考试英语试卷(带解析)
任务型阅读 阅读下面的短文,根据短文内容完成相关任务。There is a family of ants close to my house, but I don't know when they came here.They work hard all day long cleaning their house and looking for food outside. There is not a lazy one in their family. They are friendly to each other and help each other. I like them very much and often go to see them.One day I went to see the ants just before a heavy rain. They were busy carrying earth in their mouths to stop up the door of their house. Just then the rain came down. I ran back into the house. I thought,“The ants will be in danger. How heavy the rain is!”When the rain stopped, I went out to see the ants. The earth at the door kept the rain out. They were busy carrying it away.It was late, and the people all went home. I thought that the ants must be tired.I went to see them again with the help of the lamp. They were still working quietly. What good, hard-working neighbours they are!【小题1】Who is the writer's neighbour?【小题2】What did they do all day long?【小题3】They aren't very kind to each other, are they? 【小题4】What did they use to keep the rain out? 【小题5】Do they go to sleep just as the people do in the evening?
来源:2014届江苏省如皋市东部共同体八年级上学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
任务型阅读 阅读下面的短文,根据短文内容完成相关任务。
There is a family of ants close to my house, but I
don't know when they came here.
They work hard all day long cleaning their house and
looking for food outside. There is not a lazy one in their family. They are
friendly to each other and help each other. I like them very much and often go
to see them.
One day I went to see the ants just before a heavy
rain. They were busy carrying earth in their mouths to stop up the door of
their house. Just then the rain came down. I ran back into the house. I
thought,“The ants will be in danger. How heavy the rain is!”
When the rain stopped, I went out to see the ants. The
earth at the door kept the rain out. They were busy carrying it away.
It was late, and the people all went home. I thought
that the ants must be tired.I went to see them again with the help of the lamp.
They were still working quietly. What good, hard-working neighbours they are!
1.Who is the writer's neighbour?
2.What did they do all day long?
3.They aren't very kind to each other, are they?
4.What did they use to keep the rain out?
5.Do they go to sleep just as the people do in the
evening?
来源:学年浙江省九年级上学期第一次联合调测英语试卷(解析版)
题型:其他题
任务型阅读
阅读下面短文,从A-E中为每段内容选择合适的标题。
1.Overwork is the main reason why so many students
feel tired and stressed. Cut down some of the jobs you need to each day. Leave
time for activities that are relaxing and fun.
2.Getting enough sleep will help you keep your body
and mind in the best state. If you stay up late and need to get up early for
school the next day. You may not be able to concentrate on the things you need
to do.
3.Don’t rush through your meals. Eat less junk food or
fast food. Eat healthy food instead.
4.Some people are optimistic(乐观的),while others not. Choose optimistic people as your
friends and spend more time with them and you’ll be as happy as them.
5.Find out the best sides from those that are in your
mind. Knowing that you are able to solve problems is a good way to build up
your self-confidence.
A.Eat well.
B.Learn to relax.
C.Be calm when facing problems.
D.Get to know active people.
E.Get a good night’s sleep.
来源:2012年外研版初中英语九年级上Module 11 练习卷(解析版)
任务型阅读
阅读下面的短文,从文后方框中选择恰当的句子填入文中空白处。
When you read this sentence, the population
of the earth has grown by 10 people.1_________
Most of these new people are born in
developing countries.2_________
In the developed countries of Europe and
North America, the population is growing very slowly. This is because women in
these countries have, on average(平均), only one or two children. 3_________
In the developing countries, more than one
billion people already live below the poverty line (贫困线).
4_________ Children get little or no time
at school and suffer from many kinds of diseases.
The UN has said that the world’s population
will reach 12.5 billion people by the year 2100. If the number makes your head
spinning(眩晕),
you’re not alone. Many experts are worrying that so fast population growth
could have very bad results. 10_________
A.&These countries are found in much
of Africa, South America and parts of Asia.
B.&These people don’t have enough food to eat and
they live in poor housing.
C.&That may not sound much, but it’s about 14,000 people per
D.&But in the developing countries,
many women have five or more children.
E.&It could hurt the environment and
increase the number of poor people.}

我要回帖

更多关于 高中任务型阅读 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信