candy crush soda修改 saga巧克力怎么挣

From 147,483 Ratings
Description
Start playing Candy Crush Soda Saga today - already enjoyed by millions of players around the world!
Candy Crush Soda Saga is the divine puzzle game from King, the makers of Candy Crush Saga, Farm Heroes Saga, and more! Switch and match candies to create 3 in a row, or match 4 (or more) to make delicious special candies! Complete the goals before you run out of moves to progress through deliciously fun levels. It's that simple!
Switch and match scrumptious candies to make mouth-watering combinations and play challenging game modes brimming with purple soda and Candy Bears! Take on this Sodalicious Saga alone or play with friends to see who can get the highest score!
Candy Crush Soda Saga is completely free to play but some optional in-game items will require payment with real money. You can turn off the payment feature by disabling in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
Candy Crush Soda Saga features:
* Over 1000 Sodalicious levels
* F reign supreme on Bubblegum Hill for a limited time only! Are you up for the challenge?
* Game Modes include:
Soda – switch bottles to make them pop and release purple soda
Frosting – match Candies to smash the ice and set the Candy Bears free
Bubble - the Candy Bears are trapped in bubbles! Save them by floating them to the top and cross the Candy necklace finish line!
Chocolate & White Chocolate - switch next to the chocolate to stop it taking over the board
Honey – match Candies next to the honey to release the trapped Candy Bears
Bubblegum - match over the bubble gum to stop it from spreading!
* Scrumptious Candies and sublime combinations:
Match 4 Candies in a square to make a Swedish Fish
Match 7 Candies to create the remarkable Coloring Candy
Match 4 new purple Candies in a row to give an instant and powerful effect
* Explore juicy environments and meet the kookiest characters
* Mouth-watering graphics, Candy Crush Soda Saga never looked so tasty
* Easy and fun to play, yet challenging to fully master
* For players that Facebook Connect, you and your friends can compete to reach the top of the leaderboard and compare your best scores.
* Easily sync the game between mobile and tablet devices and unlock the full game features when connected to the internet
This mouth-watering puzzle adventure will instantly quench your thirst for fun. Join Kimmy on her juicy journey to find Tiffi, by switching and matching your way through new dimensions of magical gameplay.
Visit https://care.king.com/ if you need help!
Follow us to get news and updates:
facebook.com/CandyCrushSodaSaga
Twitter @CandyCrushSodaSaga
https://www.youtube.com/user/CandyCrushOfficial
www.candycrushsodasaga.com
Have fun playing Candy Crush Soda Saga!
Screenshots
Frustratingly fun
2By chilly1114
I would give this app a higher rating if they didn’t trick you into paying for extra they say you earn get rid of the piggy bank I have this as a boredom game I only play when I have nothing else to do
Unstable app
1By TangieM
I seem to be having a lot of problems with the app shutting off. I will be waiting for the next level to load after I've picked my boosters, etc., and the app will just close. When this happens I loose lives. You work hard to get the rewards and pass levels then the app closes and just like that you loose gift or lives. Who wants to buy things then loose them to the app shutting off. I like the game but this is so frustrating .
Can't play
2By Ladybug226
I have been trying for weeks and the game loads and then kicks me out
Frustrated
Soda crush
5By Cherri girl 1962
Great game!
5By Mommyd69
A lot of fun popping
Update for iPhone X
5By aandtsmommie
Great Game but I don’t like playing as much due to not optimized for iPhone X.
Update soon!!!!!
THIS GAME IS FUN!!!
5By DR WHO ROAD
AWESOME!!!! GAME
Great Game
5By Bella's1
The beautiful game
5By Mido Abdelaal
This a wonderful game I like it
Please fix this
4By Joseph 11/9/2006
So I'm on level 28 right now but it won't let me finish the level. It keeps kicking me out and makes me lose a life most of the time.
Please enable JavaScript to view the
More by KingLogin with Google +
4, click: toggleScroll">
Press the Windows logo key
+PrtScn. The file is saved to the Screenshots folder in your Pictures folder. You can also us the Snipping Tool which is available in all versions of Windows Vista, 7, and 8 except the Starter and Basic editions.
To take a screenshot with your Mac, Command + Shift + 3 and then release all keys to captuer the whole screen, or press Command + Shift + 4 and press down and drag the mouse over the area you'd like to capture.
iPhone/iPad
To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold the sleep/wake button and then click the Home button.
Take a Screenshot with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) just press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
Recent Activity
Anonymous stuck on
Anonymous stuck on
Anonymous stuck on
Anonymous stuck on
Anonymous voted
696 people
298 people
279 people
193 people
192 people
App Advice
App Advice
Touch Arcade
Touch Arcade
Touch Arcade
Touch Arcade
Touch Arcade
Touch Arcade
Touch Arcade
Touch Arcade
Touch Arcade
Price: Free
Version: 1.92.9《Candy Crush Soda Saga》试玩心得
发表时间:&&出处:本站整理 &&责任编辑:otaku&&标签:
还记得由King.com所制作发行的《Candy Crush Saga》吗?轻快的音乐搭配丰富的色彩结合上简单明确的游戏方式,几乎让全世界的玩家手机都曾经发出「Crush」的声音过!而在今天所要介绍的《Candy Crush Soda Saga》不只维持了原有的轻快特色以外,更增加了许多游戏上的变化跟道具的增加。还有哪些会让糖果迷们惊艳的改变呢?一起来看看吧!
每个区段都有30 个小关卡,挑战成功后就会进入到更高的位置
本作的游戏进行方式采用关卡挑战,而相较于过去的不断往上走,这次《Candy Crush Soda Saga》采用阶段性的关卡进行,透过这样的设计可以区分每个关卡的难易度或复杂程度。
以三消做为基础,再以不同的排列变成各种道具
本作的游戏方式并没有太大的改变,玩家只需要移动糖果使相同的糖果连线消除。而不同的连线方式将会有不同的道具产生,像是四颗糖果连线会变成直条糖果消除一整排的糖果或者是五颗糖果连线则会变成彩虹糖果将对应糖果消除掉等等。而本次在道具糖果的设计上新增了两颗糖果分别是四颗糖果排成正方形的「糖果鱼」以及五颗糖果连线以外还要有一颗糖果在旁边的最高级糖果「琥珀糖」 。
糖果鱼可以不受任何限制的移动并消除
琥珀糖可以把接触的所有糖果变成自己的颜色
糖果鱼在本作中扮演相当重要的角色,当玩家触发到糖果鱼时,会随机游到能够帮助玩家的糖果并且消除掉,而琥珀糖则会将接触的糖果全数变成同一个颜色。两颗糖果的出现不止帮助玩家更漂亮的完成关卡,更让提高关卡的变幻性。
而本作中最具有特色的在于过关条件和关卡设定。首先是过关条件,在过去的过关方式不外乎是达到指定分数、消除几颗糖果等等。这次本作着重在于透过消除糖果还有利用苏打水的特性解救小熊软糖。
将汽水糖和相对应的糖果连线就可以消除啰!
像是Soda 关卡中玩家宛如置身在一个汽水罐中,玩家必须消除「装着汽水的糖果」来灌注汽水到容器中,当汽水装满时就能够顺利过关。
玩家只需要将泡泡熊穿过糖果栅栏就可以顺利过关
而「Get the bear above the candy string!」就要利用这样的特性使在泡泡内的小熊可以浮出水面后让泡泡破裂得救。而在水平面底下的糖果会因为浮力而全数往上升,在水平面之上的糖果则是会往下掉落。因此对于糖果移动的判断提升不少难度,但在游玩上相当的新鲜。
熊熊不止困在冰块里还被饼干给挡住了,快拯救他啊!
再来Find The Bears的关卡中,小熊软糖会被冰封在糖果下方,玩家必须先寻找到小熊位置后再消除小熊软糖上方的冰块才能够顺利解救。相较于《Candy Crush Saga》本作的色彩丰富度又更加提升,因此找小熊的难度也是有挑战性的。
一关接着一关,游戏的节奏很轻快也很容易让人一直玩下去!
透过不断的注入汽水让泡泡熊飘到最上方!
而在游戏的关卡画面上,本作不再拘限于一个框内而是有更多的挑战空间。像是部分Soda 关卡中,当泡泡小熊从最底部飘到最上层时,整个画面会再往上延伸接下关卡;又或者是一个关卡内有从小到大的关卡来提升难度。对于熟悉过去玩法玩家相信会感到相当惊艳吧!
把握运用时间,可以创造出对自己更有利的排列喔!
道具的部分,游戏提供了糖果棒让玩家使用。糖果棒可以无条件消除掉一颗糖果,有时候差关键的一颗糖果就可以过关时,这颗糖果棒可以成为通关的关键。
小地图的设计让主画面不会再令人头晕,也能更快知道好朋友在哪里
值得一提的是原本大家所熟悉的直冲云端的地图在这次的版本中更改为可以缩小的地图,玩家依然可以透过这个地图并且和Facebook 连接来了解好友的游戏进度,当然也可以透过赠送金块的方式来作互动。
对于南半球的玩家来说现在是个需要消暑游戏的夏天,而对于亚洲玩家来说在冬天玩这款清凉游戏相信也别有一番趣味吧!本作在六月登场时就让许多玩家们期待,无论是游戏有了明确的主题以外在许多介面和玩法上都有更丰富的多样性,虽然说难度有明显的提升,但是在耐玩度上也是相当高的喔!本作目前已于App Store/Google Play 上提供免费下载。
微信扫一扫,免费秒领礼包
点击查询最新礼包,限量礼包免费领取、独家礼包、福利好礼,轻松获得。
公众号查询:zhangyouwang289 (扫我) QQ群号:
责编:otaku289掌游网在手 ,礼包资讯应有尽有。
近期热门游戏
关注最强手游神器
[ 尽享独家礼包 ]每日免费推荐:Candy Crush Soda Saga《糖果粉碎苏打传奇》新道具、新玩法
一年前的高人气三消游戏Candy Crush Saga《》,是通过King的手用糖果题材精心包装了一番,因此成了“三消”界里的甜蜜杀手。不论是色彩上,还是玩法上,都具有相当大的杀伤力,至今仍能在街上看到不少人玩。就在前几天,“糖果”推出了系列续作Candy Crush Soda Saga《》,色彩和口味更加缤纷,新糖果道具的加入令玩法更为丰富,难度升高……这也是肯定的了。
作为三消游戏,玩法都是大同小异的,有所改变的就是新糖果道具的获得和使用方法。在本作中,主要新增了新的特殊糖果“果冻鱼”和“苏打汽水”。
如果你玩过前作,相信对“果冻鱼”道具一定不会陌生,其功能是消除任意一个糖果,在关卡结算时会出现,给予玩家一定的分数加成。而在本作中则可以人为制造,除了丰富了玩法之外,还让玩家体会到了开发商的良心之处,那就是新增的道具不是内购道具!制造方法就是让4个相同颜色的糖果堆成四方型,这样便可得到一个“果冻鱼”。使用方法则很多种,你可以单独使用,以消除图上的一个糖果、巧克力、蛋糕等等,也可以和其他有特殊效果的糖果合起来用,结合使用的方式是将相邻的两颗糖果互换位置,不同的组合都会有意想不到的结果哦!
而“苏打汽水”则是为了新的通关条件“拯救小熊”而设计的新道具,玩家可以像消除一般糖果一样消除苏打汽水,不断消除之后就可以使图内的水位渐渐上升,令裹着气泡的小熊上浮,最终让小熊通过浮标。其中水上水下的糖果流动方向是不一样的,水面上的糖果消除之后会从上方补充,反之则从下方浮上补充,因为同时存在两种不同的补充方式,所以想让糖果移动的随心所欲,不动一番脑筋是绝对不行的,这也是游戏的乐趣所在。
总的来说,本作继承了高难度和画面清新两个重要的特点,而且整个游戏的基调配合夏天变得更加清爽甜美,非常适合夏天玩。虽然游戏只推出了安卓测试版,但Akiha还是要强烈推荐给大家玩!
您可能还喜欢
King 推出的三消游戏 Candy Crush Soda Saga《糖果粉碎苏打传奇》近日更新,游戏是经典三消游戏《糖果传奇》的续作,玩家通过将三颗或以上相同的糖果连成直线或横线便可消除,以闯关的形式邂逅各式甜点,是一款有趣又漂亮的作品。而且该作在《糖果传奇》的基础山加入了“从苏打水中拯救小熊”、“在糖霜中寻找小熊”等新玩法,值得玩家入手。
King 出品的三消游戏一向是人气与口碑兼备的佳作,此前就有《糖果传奇》、《农场英雄传奇》等,而早在6月发布了安卓版的三消游戏 Candy Crush Soda Saga《糖果粉碎苏打传奇》的 iOS 版近日终于在全球 App Store 免费上架,着实是各位三消游戏爱好玩家的福音。
各位老司机请系好安全带,我们这就先把车开起来!
新的一年,新的游戏!万众期待的某MOBA游戏即将上线,各种IP的高质量改编和续作纷至沓来,让这个冬天不会无聊!
繁华世界只玩不同
扫描二维码
下载differ客户端
热门搜索:
广东任玩传媒股份有限公司
AppGame.com Inc. All rights reserved.
地址:广州市越秀区东风东路761号丽丰大厦31楼
电话:020-}

我要回帖

更多关于 candy crush soda修改 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。