beating hearttetirs什么游戏

英文歌中文谐音有维克维克和后克喽爸的歌叫什么是女生版游戏广告大神站里面就有这首歌_百度知道
英文歌中文谐音有维克维克和后克喽爸的歌叫什么是女生版游戏广告大神站里面就有这首歌
s all what I wantCoz boy you turn me onYou put me on a higher love so nonachalant'Cause it'Cause it's plain to seeThat you'll neverFind a girl like meBs or It´s get downCommon and share my WorldYou´re all I needI tell you that you&#39..Boy that´s get downCommon and share my WorldYou´t let goOh you areIn my head constantlyMy feelings overflowI'll neverFind a girl like meA girl like meI wantCoz boy you turn me onYou put me on a higher love so nonachalant&#39...;ll neverFind a girl like meBaby.Every time you´re all I needI tell you that you'm rising to the sunmitBaby when you touch meLonging for your lovingBoy that&#39.Oh YeahOh I keep on longing for you touchCome and giveCause it'm rising to the sunmitBaby when you touch meLonging for your lovingGimme Gimme sum of your flairBoy that'Cause it'll like it BoyYou can not frownFs plain to seeThat you&#39,Heart is Beating triple timeCan´s plain to seeThat you't wait to get Ya stoneI&#180.Boy you can not frown frown frown frownOhhhhhhhhhhGive me thatI wantCoz boy you turn me onYou put me on a higher love so nonachalant'll neverFind a girl like meA girl like meCommon and share my WorldHay Baby commonLet´re all I needI tell you that you&#39.Girl Like Me-QueensberryI're near me
U-U;ll like it BoyYou can not frownCommon and share my WorldHay Baby commonLet´Cause it's or It´s all I want meWhat I wantCoz boy you turn me onYou put me on a higher love so nonachalant's plain to seeThat you&#39, babyI like what you do to meAnd I can's all I wantGive me what I wantCoz boy you turn me onYou put me on a higher love so nonachalant're all I needI tell you that you&#39, BabyI like what you say to meIt Really turns me onEmotions Rs plain to seeThat you&#39.;re all I needI tell you that you&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁BeatingTetris的自频道-优酷视频
你看不到我~
看不到我……
0视频播放数
还没有收到留言
自频道介绍:
还未添加自频道介绍
今日新增:0
点击这里添加你的微博秀,展示你的微博和粉丝。
微信分享给好友
@对他说/推荐给粉丝
自定义主页模块
自定义视频栏目一首歌,有一句好像是can you hear my heart (停顿一下) beating_百度知道
一首歌,有一句好像是can you hear my heart (停顿一下) beating
好像是个女的唱的,英文
提问者采纳
Can&#39?Can you hear my heart貌似找不到其他的 Can You Hear My HeartI am all aloneI got no hopeI got no place to goWhere all I know of love is where you areAnd all the dreams I have where of the two of us beforeIs it too much to me asking for more?Can&#39?Can't know how anybody could doIt's no where else to turnAnd everyone your knew is gone awayAnd all I am asking for is just to have my piece of mineIs it too much to be asking for more?Can you hear my heart?Is it so unreal?I don's you put my throughIt&#39?Can you feel it beating?Can you feel it beating?Can you feel it t you see that I am just holding on to a friend?All these dreams I have hadAll the things I put on the lineWas all for just of piece of mineFor the momentWas spacing outAnd big a crouteAnd everybody awayIs not like I was here by my own choiceI am tearings the moment that I find between the linesIs it too much to t you see the things that It you feel the pain that you have brought to my lifeThis is too unrealI can&#39?Is it must too soon to be trueCan Is unrealHow do you saySo unaffectedWhen you know this no way I could have heard youCan you hear my heart?When all the chips are falling down there&#39
求歌手名。。。最好有个下载链接。谢谢
我所查到的是一个叫陈奂仁的人唱的,不过那是个男的你去听一下吧 链接:
。。。不是那个,我听过了。不过谢谢,这个我找了很久都没找到。楼下给的也不是。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
《Heartbeats》所属专辑: Swings And Roundabouts歌手: Amy Diamond
我也在找这首歌,是不是一个很豪放的女声,开头oh what a sham,should……with someone
when you hear my heart let‘s make a love to the night we got a ……
有里知花的《泪之物语 》
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Beating my heart的歌词翻译_百度知道
Beating my heart的歌词翻译
歌词大意就是指另一半对自己的重要,表现了自己对另一半的爱。歌曲:Beating My Heart歌手:Jon McLaughlin所属专辑:《OK Now》发行年代:2008风格:Pop Rock歌词+翻译:There are times every now and then 时常有好多次I forget why I'm breathing out 我忘记了呼气And why I'm breathing in 也忘记了吸气And I get so sick with the little things 也因为一些小事情变得如此难受I can't relax when it's happening 当事情发生时我无法释怀To know what it means 想知道它意味着什么It means 这意味着。。。And then I open my eyes 之后我睁开我的双眼And I know you're beating my heart, beating my heart 我知道你让我心动,让我心动Look at the sky 看着天空I know you're beating my heart, beating my heart 我知道你让我心动,让我心动I go extra miles to show 我跑出数英里之外只是为了证明That you are the one thing that I've got 你才是我唯一所得到的东西 Look at the sky 看着天空I know you're beating my heart 我知道你让我心动There's a sun coming over the horizon 太阳从地平线上升起I wanna know where it's coming from 我想知道它从哪里来But doesn't everyone 但是没有人知道It's like who am I and why am I here 就像我是谁,我为什么会在这里一样And then I open my eyes 之后我睁开我的双眼And I know you're beating my heart, beating my heart 我知道你让我心动,让我心动Look at the sky 看着天空I know you're beating my heart, beating my heart 我知道你让我心动,让我心动I go extra miles to show我跑出数英里之外只是为了证明 That you are the one thing that I've got你才是我唯一所得到的东西 Look at the sky 看着天空I know you're beating my heart, beating my heart 我知道你让我心动,让我心动This whole world will take me down 整个世界都会让我失望Without you standing by my side 如果没有你站在我身边My side 我身边You're holding onto me你正在紧紧抓着我You're making everything inside 你正在使一切Come alive 变得活跃起来And then I open my eyes之后我睁开我的双眼 And I know you're beating my heart, beating my heart 我知道你让我心动,让我心动Look at the sky 看着天空I know you're beating my heart, beating my heart我知道你让我心动,让我心动I go extra miles to show 我跑出数英里之外只是为了证明That you are the one thing that I've got 你才是我唯一所得到的东西 Look at the sky 看着天空I know you're beating my heart, beating my heart我知道你让我心动,让我心动
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
ve got我还有更长的路来证明你是属于我的look at the sky仰望天空I know you're beating my heart你让我心动this whole world will take me down without you standing by my side,整个世界将令我沮丧you're beating my heart我知道你让我心动there've got我还有更长的路来展现你是属于我的look at the sky仰望天空I know you're making everything inside come alive你让我的内心复燃and then I open my eyes然后我睁开双眼and I know you&#39,it means当要了解它们的意义时;re beating my heart你让我心动look at the sky仰望天空I know you't everyone但别人不是it&#39,我无法松懈and then I open my eyes然后我睁开双眸and I know you&#39,my side没你陪伴;re beating my heart我知道你让我心动beating my heart让我心动I go extra miles to show that you are the one thing that I're beating my heart我知道你让我心动you'm breathing out and why I're holding onto me你紧紧抓住了我的心you're beating my heart你让我心动look at the sky仰望天空I know you're beating my heart我知道你让我心动you's a sun coming over the horizon太阳从地平线升起I wanna know where it're beating my heart知道你让我心动you're beating my heart我知道你让我心动beating my heart让我心动look at the sky仰望天空I know you're beating my heart你让我心动I go extra miles to show that you are the one thing that I's coming from我想知道它从何而来but doesn've got我还有更长的路来证明你是属于我的look at the sky仰望天空I know you'm breathing in我忘却为何呼气以及为何吸气and I get so sick with the little things我已厌倦那些琐事I can're beating my heart我知道你让我心动you're beating my heart我知道你让我心动beating my heart让我心动I go extra miles to show that you are the one thing that I'there are times every now and then无论现在或将来I forget why I&#39,手打]Beating my heart让我心动&re beating my heart然后我知道你让我心动you's like who am i就像我一样and why am I here为何我在这儿and then I open my eyes然后我睁开双眸and I know you't relax when it's happening to know what it means[原创
楼下说&&让我心碎&&应该是没听过这首歌.所以我专门听了一下这首歌,感觉是首阳光轻快的情歌,应该翻译成&&让我心动&&.ps:这首歌很好听哦!
歌词的相关知识
其他1条回答
让我心碎 如果可以的话,请提供完整歌词
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 royal beatings 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信