12月+游戏,Secret Ponchos只能联机的单机游戏吗

to add this game to your wishlist or mark as not interested
What the developers have to say:
Why Early Access?
&Since previewing Secret Ponchos on the show floor at PAX East, we've received an overwhelming amount of requests to bring Secret Ponchos to the PC in addition to the PS4. We promised we would do our best and find a way to take on the additional platform and to make a long story short - here it is! Early Access makes it all possible, and has 2 major benefits:
1) It helps us fund development of a PC version so we can bring it to PC gamers
2) Early Access gives us access to a strong Beta community of actual gamers – ideal for finding that extra bit of quality in a multi-player combat game. It will help us observe how player strategy can evolve beyond our internal testing, allowing us to refine and polish. It's truly great that the resulting quality will benefit all platforms, making a stronger experience for everyone, PC and PS4 gamers alike.&
Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?
&Secret Ponchos will be in Early Access until the full PC version is ready. As Early Access progresses the content will resemble it's final version more and more. We are aiming to release on PC within the range of
FALL 2014, or Q1 2015.&
How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?
&We aim to test and polish as many of our characters, levels and modes as possible during Early Access - no holding back! Some content will be released at different stages of the Early Access program (i.e. the Matador character, Ranch Map, and a few game modes) but the plan is that during the course of Early Access, most content will be available.&
What is the current state of the Early Access version?
&Secret Ponchos is currently in a solid Alpha state. We've completed a content pass on the majority of the outlaws abilities, animations, and maps to a point where people can play the game against each other the way its intended.
One area we want to be upfront with our community that may be challenging
during Early Access, is Matchmaking. The population will start out small, and ramp up.
During this time the developers will support the community, and host suggested play sessions at 12pm and 8pm PST everyday. Players can play Secret Ponchos whenever they like, but if they ever have trouble with matchmaking, they can rely on those times for more community saturation.
We are very interested in using Early Access to see how players form strategies to compete and cooperate online, and then continuing to balance based on what we learn.
A few things to take note of :
The game is still in development, there will be bugs, and content like animations/FX will be changing as they are being polished as we push to finalization
Please be aware that Match History and created outlaws will be wiped at certain points during early access, as we make changes to the underlying sysetms
Matchmaking the first little while may be a bit bumpy until the population starts growing and building momentum.
Along with the Devs, Our Early access Community are going to be the first players on Secret Ponchos!
Just a heads-up and that we might have to ask for your patience as we go through the initial growing pains!
So taking those notes into consideration that the game is still in development,
we hope its going to be a great experience to get your hands on it early, and it will help us identify the quirks of the game!&
Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?
&If you get on Secret Ponchos soon on Early Access, you'll end up getting it at a lower price then those who wait for the full version.
Even if you miss one of our Early Access discounts, for a limited time we are offering our Early Stage Early access supporters a free gift key for a friend,
as a thank you from our team!
Early Access offers savings on Secret Ponchos, because we appreciate that you will be putting up with our growing pains as we test and learn.
This will not only give you a chance to get your hands on the game a little early but also give you a gift for a friend.&
How are you planning on involving the Community in your development process?
&We believe Early Access should be about direct interaction with the Dev Team,
so we've created an environment with no barriers between you and the Devs.
-Everyday any player on Secret Ponchos can enter our &Secret Ponchos Group Chat& and have access to chat with members of the Dev team there,
to discuss the game, or just chill.
We always enter during the 8 pm PST Playsession, but also pop in randomly throughout the day to checkin with the community.
- Every day our devs play Secret Ponchos with the community at the designated play times,
our player names have _SBM at the end!
This has been so much fun for us, and we've learned a ton interacting with the community. Please join us! If you're not sure about the game, try joining the Secret Ponchos chat Group at 8 pm PST any day and see for your self!&
Buy Secret Ponchos
Includes a free gift copy of Secret Ponchos!
$14.99 USD
Buy Secret Ponchos - Posse Pack
Buy the Posse Pack to get one copy of the game for yourself and three more to give away to friends!
$44.99 USD
"Showed at PAX East 2014 - Beautiful looking and great to play, Secret Ponchos appealed to all of us."
Read the full review .
Recent updates
29 November
Hey Everyone,
You know what the best cure for a Turkey hangover is? Blowing out the brains of some Devs in their own game! Though after our performance last week (8-2 for the devs!) it might be a tough task. Unless it was a fluke. Only one way to find out!
As usual - raffling off free copies of the PC Early Access release, answering questions and having a good ol' time!
See you all there!
28 November
Hi Everyone,
As part of our efforts to keep growing our awesome community we've been hard at work at creating a proper forum. We'll still be supporting our Steam community in the game's Steam Discussion board as well. But our new forum has many features we find the Steam software lacking.
We'll have online polls, a place for fan art, a place for tips and tricks, and much much more.
You can find it here:
Hope to see you all there!
-The Switchblade Monkeys Team
Report bugs and leave feedback for this game on the discussion boards
About This Game
REGULAR PRICE: $14.99
As a special Early Access offer, purchase the Early Access edition of Secret Ponchos and receive a bonus copy as a thank-you to our early adopters.
- Early Access code for Secret Ponchos
- 1 free copy for a friend
- Secret Ponchos PC version on launch
SUGGESTED PLAYTIMES : 3pm & 8pm PST: Secret Ponchos is a newly released Early Access multi-player title, with a small population that is currently ramping up. To provide everyone opportunities for solid play sessions, we have created suggested play-times to saturate the community population. You are welcome to play Secret Ponchos whenever you like, but these times are there for you if you encounter any troubles as we ramp up our population. The Dev team will also join in at these hours, and we've been having a great time playing with the community :)
Secret Ponchos creates a new compelling format of combat. It's quick-twitch action gaming, that is fast paced, fun and competitively addictive. Presenting combat from an overhead isometric view dramatically changes the feel of the Fighting Game and Team Shooter genres. You have a 360 degree view of the action unfolding around you, and gameplay is driven by both what you choose to do, and how well you can control timing and spacing for quick-twitch battles. Compete to survive in 1 vs 1 duels, free-for-all mode, or get your friends together for gang combat against rivals (up to 8 players).
Create your outlaw from a dynamic set of western characters, each with its own weapon types and different combat styles. As you gun down other players you will define your legacy as you increase your notoriety with each kill. But watch out – as the price on your head increases, it becomes a more valuable target, and others will be gunning for you in this Wild West setting.
In a nutshell Secret Ponchos is an isometric action-based PvP fighting game, taking place in a stylish Spaghetti Western universe.
5 Unique Outlaws:
Each outlaw with its own sense of depth and combat strengths. They play as different as they look from one another.
Line of Sight:
Take cover behind the environment to break line-of-sight between you and enemies. When breaking line-of-sight you will disappear from your enemies view, allowing you to ambush, flank, or take a moment to reload and regroup.
Combat Modes :
Team based, and individual combat modes. 2-8 Players supported. Play 1v1 intense duels, or team shootouts supporting 2v2 , 4v4 and even 8 Player FFA matches. Modes available in early access can be seen in the Early Access Schedule (above).
Local PvP Coop/SplitScreen :
Have a friend over, and use split screen to either play against each other or cooperatively against other teams online.
*Splitscreen PC is disabled in the current version of Early Access, but it will be supported as an upcoming feature
Persistent Characters & Upgrades: As you gun down opponents the game tracks your characters match history and bounties you have collected. Unlock perks, skins, and reputation classes as you earn notoriety and the bounty on your own head rises.
Secret Ponchos is fundamentally a fighting game at its’ heart, so we recommend a controller for the best experience (PS4 DS4, Xbox 360 windows / XbONE windows controller or equivalent). However, due to popular requests from the Early Access community we have added Keyboard/Mouse support!
To us the real magic and benefit behind purchasing a game on Early Access, is being able to communicate with the development team while things have an opportunity to be shaped. The Secret Ponchos dev team is proud to have eliminated the barriers between the community and themselves - anyone in the Steam community can reach out to the Devs directly. This communication is unique, and it is a big reason to get the game on Early Access instead of the final release.
- The Switchblade Monkeys team plays the game every day at 8 pm PST with the community
- You can chat with the Devs everyday on the steam group chat during daily play sessions, to communicate feedback/experiences, or just hang out
- Dev team responds to discussion and community posts daily, there is no Public Relations barrier
(Throughout Early Access we will be rotating testing on game modes)
5 Unique Outlaws : Killer, Kid Red, The Deserter, Phantom Poncho, and the newly added Matador
8 Player Free-For-All Shootout Mode
Team Domination Mode :
Friend Invites / team play support
persistent Character, Reputation system, bounty Points, Level ups, and perk assignment
Match history & stat tracking
4 Maps : Saloon, TrainWreck, Graveyard, and the newly added Ranch
Custom Game Mode – create a custom game with friends, or use unique configurations of players such as 3 vs 1
In-game voice chat
Leaderboards
Steam Achievements
Localization for other languages
There are other game modes we are experimenting with that we hope to give the Early Access community a glimpse of so as to help us by providing feedback
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Dual-Core 2.4 GHz or AMD Dual-Core Athlon 2.5 GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 460GTX or AMD Radeon HD 6800 1GB
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 3 GB available space
Sound Card: Direct X 11 sound device
Additional Notes: Controller / Gamepad Recomended :
Sony PS4 Dual shock, Microsoft Xbox 360(R) Controller for Windows(R).
Keyboard/Mouse is supported. Please note: these specifications are deliberately high as we are in the early stages of optimization. They will be gradually reduced.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
0.9 hrs on record
Early Access Review
My first impression of this game is very good. It looks real nice, and has gameplay to match. This would be a blast to play with some friends! I think this one is going to evolve into something real nice. Finally, it's looking like this is going to be a Western-themed game, that's designed for some multiplayer mayhem.
Was this review helpful?
12.2 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Secret Ponchos is an amazingly fresh take on the twitch fighting genre. The developers have put together a very tight package where the artwork, style, learning curve, controls, score, environments, etc. are all extremely well thought out, put together and complimentary. When you start out, the characters feel relatively easy to play, but much like a street-fighter style game, you immediately notice that there is much more depth to the control of the character. After many hours of playing I feel I haven't even come close to perfecting the gameplay of my favorite character, but I'm still able to control him in a very competitive way, and believe me: this makes this game addictive and a constant ongoing thrill to play.I would strongly recommend trying this title out (and trying to play at the early release set times of day so you can find the most people to play against) as it's a wonderfully styled and scored adrenalin rush to play!
Was this review helpful?
59.0 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Found this game by sheer chance, bought it based off the awesome trailers, and have been playing for hours. This game is too good even with it being in its early phase.
I highly recommend it.
Was this review helpful?
6.1 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Note: This isn't a proper review, as it's very early in development, I can't properly give it a fair review, instead this is my first impressions, thank you.Style... this game has got some to spare, but that's not what's important of course, the gameplay is. It seems like a typical twin stick shooter and in many ways, it is, it's meaty though, very meaty, the guns feel good, sound good, feels tight. You'll be dodging, shootan and using your special weapon to try and get kills. Reloading usually takes time, so you must be aware of how many shots you've got left otherwise you could be left stuck in a crowd with no bullets. Taking cover allows you to reload faster, but not many people take cover surprisingly.When it comes down to it, it's a highly skilled twin-stick multiplayer deathmatch, there's lots of tactics involved and you can turn any bad situation around. It just... feels good to play, it has a lot of potential as an early access game.
Was this review helpful?
2.0 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Top down fast paced action. Got Alpha Access and have loved it since. Not a whole lot of people on as of right now but thats to be expected. Pretty polished for &beta&. Have not found a glitch yet. Must have a controller as of right now.
Was this review helpful?
21.4 hrs on record
Early Access Review
This game is oddly addicting, but atm you need to have a controller to play.
Was this review helpful?
269.4 hrs on record
Early Access Review
I have spent more than 200 hours playing this game.The art and music are all excellent. There are 5 characters who are pretty well balanced for early access. The gameplay itself is simple to learn and has a lot of depth. I can easily spend hours playing this game without getting bored. Whether you win or lose is entirely dependant upon how you play (or if there' this is Early Access after all).This game has a multiplayer aspect that rivals putting quarters in Street Fighter 2. This is a game where you and your friends will murder each other repeatedly and they will have a good time doing it. Unfortunately, there is no single player, and very few people are willing to spend time setting up a game. The low population count is actually partially my fault. I spent almost an entire week playing constantly and fighting whoever the automatic queue system would put me against. The low population is no fault of the game itself, though, which is absolutely incredible. If you enjoy competitive games, this is an absolutely amazing game that you must own. If you have the patience to wait in the chat or set up a game with other people, I would recommend this game to you. If you don't have friends, you probably should wait until the full release. If you don't have any patience, you should pick a different game entirely because this one will mercilessly crush you.
Was this review helpful?
12.1 hrs on record
Early Access Review
A twin stick shooter that takes elements from fighting games. A very different game that we are all used to...A very fun and addicting game for some strange reason. I highly recommend buying this game. Great fun
Was this review helpful?
60.0 hrs on record
Early Access Review
I'll start off with my grievance of this game:There aren't enough players in it at the moment. Every night I have to find players I know that play the game and gather them at 8pm pst to see if we can round up 4 to play. I just wish there was enough to just hop on and join at any time of day, but unfortunately these are the problems of an alpha or beta or whatever.BUT, that is the only major downside to it. There are so many positives to this game, I would still give it 5/5 if I could. The characters, the artwork, the sound, the animations, the controls....all have such depth and you can feel a backstory to them that the developers have bled into the game. As for my grievance, the developers hold a twitch stream where you can play them and also partake in dialog with them about questions you have or suggestions you bring to the table. From these meetings, I have gained an in depth understanding of their direction of where they want to take the game, the reasoning behind their decisions, and the motivation behind their work. Some games on steam that are still in develop like Secret Ponchos just take your money and pooping a game on your hard drive, but unlike those games, Secret Ponchos has such a solid foundation and it's easy to see the developers have the passion to make this one of the best games of 2015. Feel free to add me if you wish to get the game and want to join up with the regular players of the game during devlopment.
Was this review helpful?
70.7 hrs on record
Early Access Review
So you're on the fence about Secret Ponchos, why else would you be looking at reviews?Stop being on the fence, hide behind a grave stone, and come out guns blazing.With spot on controls and amazing flow, this is the western game you've always wanted. Characters each have a distinct style and there's no doubt they'll be more refined as time goes on.There are 3 maps (as of writing this in early access) and each one offers different challanges and pacing.Graphics are stylized and immersive. Each character has a high level of bad ??? art wise.Do yourself a favor and pick up the game.
Was this review helpful?
32.1 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Early Impressions of Alpha: Gameplay is solid and enjoyable, others reviewers have said addicting and I can agree with that. Developers are very friendly and communicate with the community, which is growing every day. I definitely recomend if your looking for a fun, fast paced PvP game.
Was this review helpful?
236.8 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Really Great Arena Fighter Love it :) The Combat is Fluent and its really Polished for a Early Acess Game would Recommend 10/10
Was this review helpful?
4.7 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Absolutley Amazing. I played this two years ago at pax east 2013 and loved every minute of it. I was dissapointed when I heard it was a PS4 exclusive but I just found out today it was in early access and insta-bought it. The controls are tight. The atmosphere is fantastic. And its surprisingly bug free for me for an early access title. 8.5/10 Reccomend Highly.
Was this review helpful?
5.4 hrs on record
Early Access Review
This game is both really fun but also frustrating because you level up and level down too but thats also what makes it fun and addicting. Secret Ponchos is different than most shooters because you have a stamina bar and certain moves or combos you can do with both weapons. Just overall its a fun, addictive, top-down shooter with unusual game controls but is still good but i just wish there were a story with each character to give them a little more life to each of them or a small singleplayer. I recomend checking this game if you want a different kind of shooter game.
Was this review helpful?
0.7 hrs on record
Early Access Review
I don't recommend anyone buy this game just yet, unless you just want to back the developers.
I saw this game at PAX East in 2013 and I am glad they brought it to PC, but man does it need work.I could not find any settings to change resolution and being forced to use a controller is not always a good thing.
I think the game is fun, but no one seems to play it just yet, so matchmaking takes ages and you tend to get put up against the same people over and over at this point.I recommend holding off and waiting for some patches and for the port to be more PC friendly.
Once that is done, they I highly recommend it.
Game is fun, but just not ready for commercial use!Review will be re-written when the game has more polish!
Was this review helpful?
35.3 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Even in early Access Secret Ponchos is an incredibly satisfying and addictive game. It looks like a traditional MOBA at first glance, but relies heavily on reflex and twitch actions. The game ha music, design, and art direction are all executed well, adding a certain level of polish one does not expect. Gameplay rewards a player who can read situations well and coordinate actions with teammates. The classes are all fairly balanced as well, maybe not the case in a 1v1 scenario, but most definitely in a 2v2 scenario.Currently the game modes are narrow, and finding a game can sometimes take awhile due to the low population. These issues have not cut into my own enjoyment of the game. The game does have a number of glitches that can become annoying and affect one's performance. I will note that after one day of owning the game patches have corrected several glitches I had been experiencing. The game is not optimized to run on the PC, also. These are all problems that are currently being adressed by the creators of the game.Buying an early access game is always somewhat terrifying when perusing through Steam's catalog. However, Switchblade Monkeys have delivered a quality product.
Was this review helpful?
5.4 hrs on record
Early Access Review
more people need to play
Was this review helpful?
46.7 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Get this game. Get it for your friends. Get it for your parents. Get it for everyone you know and have a blast in this twin-stick romp.
Was this review helpful?
80.7 hrs on record
Early Access Review
For game in it's early stages, this one delivers.Fast paced combat and a killer soundtrack.Fans of westerns and PVP...Your game has arrived.Just wish more people played it!
Was this review helpful?
6.1 hrs on record
Early Access Review
This game is very fun. Kind of a mix between a moba and a shooter. The only thing that may get players to not purchase the game could be the lack of of people playing the game, althou this should be fixed as the game becomes more popular (because it will, this game is amazing). Secret ponchos is very easy to pick up on, 2 different dodge and a strong/weak attack on both the primary and seccondary weapon. Please note the pros and cons following are only because of early acess most of the cons and bugs will be fixedPros:- Unique gameplay- Very funny and friendly community- Easy to understand and get good at the game- Intense battle- Great art style- Diffenrent character to suit the player's play style- Bugs dont usually affect the overall enjoyment of the game- Active dev- Game events to test out new gamemode ( usually very fun and lots of hype )Cons:- Needs more resolutions and options- Slight need of rework on character hit boxes- Some character are more powerful than all others wether it be because of range or combo attack pattern ( they are working on this issue )- Usage of a controller is a must ( could expand into keyboard and mouse controls to attract more player )
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full audio
Includes 1 Steam Achievements
Title: Secret Ponchos
Genre: , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: Jun 2014
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Secret Ponchos
Secret Ponchos - Posse Pack
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &}

我要回帖

更多关于 secrect ponchos 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信