有关check my tripp to the moon的

当前位置: &
MY JOURNEY TO THE MOON月球之旅
现在的英语越来越普及,随着英语的不断深入,英语作文变得越来越重要,下列是一些英语作文供大家参考。
MY JOURNEY TO THE MOON
My trip to the moon was fun because I was in outer space .I was so around earth.That&fs why it was fun .it was also fun because. I was wearing a suit. I was also flying on the moon because the gravity is diffrent.I could also see all of the planets were I&fm standing from. I could also name theme in order .Mercury, Venus, Earth,mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune.
Then I went back to earth and I told everyone that I know like my friend and family.
以上便是关于 & 英语写作范文 &的具体内容了, 更多相关内容请关注
相关推荐:
将此信息分享到:加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
京 东 价:
温馨提示:
其它类似商品
正在加载中,请稍候...
正在加载中,请稍候...
正在加载中,请稍候...
Step into Reading Moonwalk: The First Trip to the Moon
查找同类商品
适读人群 :7岁及以上
development
astronauts'
astronauts
experience
photographs
splashdown
subsequent
quarantine
occasional
concluding
penetrating
astronauts
photographs,
illustrations
bad--aside
(Children's,
readers."--John
splashdown
subsequent
quarantine
occasional
concluding
penetrating
astronauts
photographs,
illustrations
bad--aside
(Children's,
readers."--John
正在加载中,请稍候...
正在加载中,请稍候...
正在加载中,请稍候...
正在加载中,请稍候...
正在加载中,请稍候...
正在加载中,请稍候...
正在加载中,请稍候...
七日畅销榜
新书热卖榜Lucian’s Trips to the Moon | The Public Domain Review
This site uses cookiesNo problem英语高考试卷全国卷及答案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
22页免费118页免费284页免费13页免费12页免费 21页免费8页免费8页免费14页免费10页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢15页免费21页免费12页免费9页1下载券58页2下载券
英语高考试卷全国卷及答案|20-01​英​语​高​考​试​卷​全​国​卷​及​答​案
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢My trip to Lijiang Yunnan_大理旅游攻略
线路 景点 旅行社
您的位置: >
> My trip to Lijiang Yunnan
My trip to Lijiang Yunnan
My trip to Lijiang Yunnan (section one)Now I've been back to Guangzhou for 3 days already, but all the memories of the trip are fresh in my mind as if I never ever leave that place I belong to. I wish I would not go back to Guangzhou. Every time I close my eyes, all the things just swept over me. I made up my mind just two days before I set off. I'd been longing to go to Yunan for a long time, but I'd never made any decision before. The night before I flew, a lot of friends telephone me, "Are you crazy, you want to go there alone and by yourself! Cancel the flight or join a travel agency. You know how dangerous for a girl to go to Yunan alone. I tell you, you would not even find a room for you in this high travel rush....." , With the air ticket to Kumming in hand, with my simple belongings packed, with a tentative schedule/information, I was determined to go, regardless a little fearness I felt from the bottom of my heart. I remember a saying goes, " It's better to be a lion for a day that a sheep all your life."Just before I landed at Kumming, I met two people sitting behind my in the airplane. The couple is from Guangzhou and they wanted to go to Lijiang. I was very excited and said we could be travel mates. And during the following three days, we were travelling together and good companies. We took a shuttle bus from Kumming to Lijiang. 9 hours' ride. Maybe the shuttle bus was quite comfortable, maybe I have a strong desire to the destination, I didn't feel tired in the long ride. The bus stopped by Dali and then continued to Lijiang. I noticed that two out of three people dropped by Dali then I knew my schedule was right because normally people would go to Dali and then Lijiang, and to avoid the travel rush, we'd better go to Lijiang first. On the bus, we met a guy from Jiangxi province, a saleman of eletronic communication appliance, who was on the bussiness trip to Lijiang.
He also became one of my travel mates in the following two days. By the time we arrived at Lijiang Old town, it was 10 o'clock in the evening. We'd ordered two rooms in Wang Gu Lou inn and they sent a guy to lead us there. Walking along a laneway litted by red lanterns and layed by stone, I was amazed to see that this old town with many old wooden buildings was very crouded, just like a beautiful lady in her fussy make-up in the evening. Dropping down our luggages, we went to Mixi Lane, a most popular place for drinks, coffee and bars. I was very supprised to find that in these old wooden houses, you can find things from difference countries, attractive Menus and slogans in English, Japanese and Korean,
wrote in wooden board outside the house, neon lights and red lanterns dotted side by side the house, and most updated pop foreign music was greeting us! All these bars and restaurants are along the small stream, and a lot of people sitting outside the house along the stream beneath the pillows, drinking and chatting.
What a culture mixing! Cherry Blossom Bar is most famous one. Like the other bars, we found that special wood carving, photos of guests, special wooden furnitures, every details are arts indeed! In one of the small corner under the stars, I also found a PC that can logon internet. We sat down for drinks. And I said to myself, it's place worth staying and living. Going back to the inn we stayed, I spent some time to watch this inn in the moon lights. The house has two wooden buildings and one wall. Each building has two stayers. There is also a small but very comfortable lobby for coffee and drinks in the second floor and a very cosy frontyard. In the lobby, wooden tables and cane chairs covered by traditional local cloth, some carnations in the jars and gallipots. What I like most is the long porch in the second floor. Sitting in the cane chairs in the porch, you can have bird eye view of the whole old town. How can I decript the view I saw, a full moon on the above the old town, every house was sitting beneath, quite and tranquil. From time to time, I could hear some hastling and bastling coming from Mixi lane. I would never forget such a beautiful night.I waked up at eight the next morning.
Three of us were walking around the Square street. When I dressed up in the Miao customs I could not even recognize myself! According to Miao minonity's customs, girls will dress up during the grant dates, wedding and other celemonies. The customs is dececrated by a lot of silver and small bells, each pace I made, it made "dingling dingling" sound. And of course, the customs is very heavy, especially the silver decerations on the head. What amused me most is that when I stood by the Sifang Square, a group of old ladies (tourists) passed by and asked me if they could take pictures with me. They even thought that I was a model and asked me if I would charge them money! Keep an elegant poste and a standard smile, I stood there and was taken a lot of pictures with the old ladies! My partner even laughted that we should set up a board beside me, saying 5 yuan for one photo.
上一篇:下一篇:
在经历过长时间的汽车之旅后终于到了大理 晚上我们在酒店住了下来,虽然是二星级的酒店,不过设施真的很不错,看起来和厦门的四星级宾馆差不多了。 早晨起来,天下着蒙蒙细雨。有点凉....换上了长袖长裤......开始今...
天八部 本饕羌mY纱鞒鸺按笏纹醯な乃啦闪⒌墓适隆 「天八部」一~原 自佛,是八N人g以外、各有神通的生, 象徵著谐霈F的各N人物,性 格特明@且各有奇遇, 但@些高人一等的另人,s承...
人人都知道大理的风花雪月,但知道大理喜洲有个花甸坝的人就不多了。花甸坝位于苍山沧浪峰和云弄峰之间,海拔2900米,是在第4世纪大理冰期由冰川的作用堆积而成的断层带高山盆地。南北走向长约20多公里,宽1~2...
被誉为&文献名邦&的大理,是多元文化与自然和谐共荣的乐土,拥有&国家历史文化名城&、&国家级风景名胜区&、&国家级自然保护区&和&中国优秀旅游城市&四...
擦!农历6月25搞的民族火把节,整个一放火晚会啊。。。太凶残了,我湿了。。。 求不怕死的童鞋来一起放火~~
大理旅游指南
????????????
2013最新详细的吃、住、行、景点、线路、实用信息
2013最新详细的吃、住、行、景点、线路、实用信息
&3680?&1500?&1080?&560?&1280?&4460?&1280?&1750?推荐关注????热门城市旅游攻略????????????}

我要回帖

更多关于 makemytrip 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信