用computerteacher s deskk /wood 写成对话

& Computer Desk Manufacturers
Related Searches :
: From Taiwan & China Reliable
& Suppliers
Golden Suppliers
( Origin : Taiwan Manufacturer & Supplier )
manufacturer & supplier. Fuh Shyan Co., Ltd. was established in 1986 and is a professional manufacturer. Our factory incorporates the very latest in hi-tech machinery and testing equipment. A reputable OEM and ODM manufacturer and professional
manufacturers, Fuh Shyan, continues to improve on product quality and assure that each product exceeds the performance and reliability standards expected by customers worldwide. Customers are assured of receiving the most innovative and highest quality professional
in the industry. Please do not hesitance to contact us now.
( Origin : Taiwan Manufacturers & Suppliers )
Smart Tech Hardware Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer of . Our high quality products are sold all over the world. Our faith is "Quality first, People oriented". Our
products have nature, environmentally protective and healthy characteristics. 100% customers' satisfaction is what we are looking for. Looking into the future, we will do our best to enter into the overseas business and making high-quality products and developing new products. We hope to have distributions and agents around the word. We look forward to your taking part in our future.
Voxim Co., Ltd. is experienced manufacturer specializes in manufacturing office & home furniture. It has won many awards in product excellence and design. It continues to advance its development of innovative, high-quality, and world-class ergonomic office chairs, such as lounge seating, Computer Desk, executive chairs, and etc. With all products designed and developed in-house, we continue to be a major supplier in Asian contract furniture market as well as we are enjoying a continuing export business worldwide. We are immediately recognized by our modern and unique design which makes use of private tooling and molding. Our team comprises the leading talents in the areas of design, R&D, and marketing. Welcome to contact us for more details.
( Origin : Taiwan & Mainland China Manufacturers & Suppliers )
Megaprima Taiwan International Co., Ltd. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of CMM global group, an exporter & manufacturer of furniture, including modern office furniture, Computer Desk, OA office furniture partitions, bedroom & bathroom storages, Computer desks, display shelf, CD racks, TV rack, file cabinets…etc. over the world. We have our own factories in Malaysia / Vietnam / Thailand / China / Taiwan. Due to our excellent quality, good management system, strict quality control, and superior customer service, we have already enjoyed a long-lasting good reputation in this field. Megapri offer the top quality at competitive price, punctual delivery and perfectly executed design. We're welcome for your visiting our website and if there is any inquiry, please contact us without any hesitating.
Silver Manufacturers
Choice Industries Co., Ltd. was established in 1992 as a professional OA furniture manufacturer. We invested a lot of money to build the best facility to meet the market demand and the consumer requests. After several years of working hard, our product ranges have expanded to include table stands, workstations, Computer Desk, high back chairs, lateral file cabinets and so on. With the technical guidance and consultation from the National Metal Research Center, we were able to win the ISO 9002 Certification in February 1997 after following a strict, three-day examination. We make every effort to maintain our high standards and keep the cost down for you as well. So contact Choice if you need further information about our Computer Desk or services.
( Origin : Taiwan & Mainland China Manufacturers & Suppliers )
Everexcel Worldwide Corporation is a professional furniture group with factories in Taiwan & China for more than 30 years. The products we make include Computer Desk, bentwood furniture, metal furniture, upholstery furniture, and storage furniture. Strict quality controls and on-time delivery are the promise we committed to our clients. We are so proud that Everexcel Worldwide Corporation is committed to working reliably and honestly. To keep up with our ongoing growth of business, we supply both high level and economic products. Best quality, satisfactory service, and competitive prices are our principles. In general, we sell by fully loaded containers. For more detail information about Computer Desk, please do not hesitate to contact us. Any other offer can also be made on specific request....
Cheng Chon Enterprise Co., Ltd. is a professional . Founded in 1998, it becomes one of a leading
in Taiwan. It make sure our Quality can meet our customer's requirements and we enjoy a good reputation both at home And abroad. Our motto is "TOP QUALITY, CUSTOMER FIRST", and aims to provide clients with superior quality products and services at favorable price. We focus on popular trends for our clients. We are ready and preparing for you on Computer Desk business, Welcome to join us.
1. Excellent quality.
2. Be able to save space, you can put the Computer, printer, speakers, CD holer, and books all together.
1. Product name: Computer desks.
2. Product No.: CH-561.
1. Innovative and stylish products.
2. Excellent quality.
3. Modern glass office Desk.
Computer table.
2. Excellent quality.
1. Size: 645 x 535 x 750 MM (H).
2. Metal base: 25 x 50 x 1.0 MM (T).
3. W/Four level metal shelves.
4. W/mouse pad.
5. W/CPU holder.
6. 40'CTNR: 1050 sets (weight limit).
7. 20'CTNR: 690 sets.
8. CTN size: 72 x 55.5 x 10 CM.
9. Packing: 1SET/CTN/1.45CU'FT/18.5/20.5KG.
1. Product name: Computer table.
2. Product No.: BF-CT111.
Computer table.
2. Excellent quality.
Computer Desk:
1.Modern, simple, stylish and sophisticated design
2.It is melamine panel furniture meets the demanding
Export Products : From China ,
< is the online source of Taiwan and China manufacturers which help global buyers find and do business with 20,000 companies.