评价文档:
4页免费59页免费14页免费4页免费4页免费 11页免费17页免费15页免费5页3下载券
任务型阅读My new school|供​七​年​级​下​学​生​练​习​和​教​师​辅​导​用
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢任务型阅读Here are the results for the way of __to school_百度知道
任务型阅读Here are the results for the way of __to school
给了一个表格How do the students in your class get to school?
bicyclepercentage
5% Here are the results for the way of __to school。Most students ____wait for the bus at the bus _____.Sometimes the ___ is so busy
that some of them are often ___for school.they often ___ it at this time.But most of the time the bus ____doesn't take ___.Many students get to school on the train,It usually
doesn't take them much time to wait at the train___.Some students get to school on___.only a ___ students get to school by___.___the traffic is heavy,they can cross the crossing___.Maybe they can___be late.On the other hand,they can exercise.Which do you like?
短文答案:Here are the results for the way of
(going) to school。 Most students
(may) wait for the bus at the bus
(station. Sometimes the
is so busy
that some of them are often
(late) for school.they often
it at this time.But most of the time the bus
(station) doesn't take (time) .Many students get to school on the train,It usually
doesn't take them much time to wait at the train (station) .Some students get to school on (foot) only a
students get to school by (bicycle) (When) the traffic is heavy,they can cross the crossing
(road).Maybe they can (seldom) be late.On the other hand,they can exercise.Which do you like?望采纳,呵呵,祝学习进步!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
1.going 2.may 3.station 4.station 5. late6. miss7. station8.time 9. station10. foot11.few 12. bicycle13. When14. road15.seldom
任务型阅读的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置:
>>>任务型阅读。 James likes sport. He's a tall, strong boy. ..
任务型阅读。
&&& &James likes sport. He's a tall, strong boy. His father and mother now work&&&&1&&&&London. James now goes to school in England. He's a member&&&&2&& &the school rugby (橄榄球) team. He likes the game very much and plays it&&&&3&&&&Saturdays and Sundays. &&&& His grandma lives in a small village. One day she came to see him. &&&& It was Saturday and she couldn't find the boy&&&&4&&&&home. She went to his school to look&&&&5&&&&him. She saw thirty boys playing with (夺取) only one ball. The old woman told James to finish playing and gohome with her. "But, Grandma. I……" &&&& "Don't play with them, my dear!" said his grandma, "I'm going to buy you your own ball!"
一、在1-5中填入适当的介词。1.________ 2. ________ 3. ________ 4. ________ 5. ________ 二、根据短文内容,回答问题。1.What does James like?&&&________________________________________________________________ 2.Where do his parents work? && ________________________________________________________________ 3.Who was the old woman looking for? && ________________________________________________________________ 4.What was James'grandma going to do? && ________________________________________________________________ 5.What was James doing when his grandma saw him? && ________________________________________________________________
题型:阅读理解难度:偏难来源:同步题
(A) 1.in& 2.of& 3.on &4.at& 5.for(B) 1.He likes sport.&& &&&&& 2.They work in London.&&&&&&& 3.She was looking for James.&&&&&& 4.She was going to buy a ball for James.&&&&&& &5.He was playing rugby.
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“任务型阅读。 James likes sport. He's a tall, strong boy. ..”主要考查你对&&故事类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
故事类阅读
故事类阅读:文章一般描述的是某一件具体事情的发生发展或结局,有人物、时间、地点和事件。命题往往从故事的情节、人物或事件的之间的关系、作者的态度及意图、故事前因和后果的推测等方面着手,考查学生对细节的辨认能力以及推理判断能力。阅读这类材料时,同学们一定要根据主要情节掌握文章主旨大意,同时抓住每一个细节,设身处地根据文章内容揣摩作者的态度和意图,根据情节展开想象,即使是碰到深层理解题也可迎刃而解。故事类阅读注意:初中生接触到的阅读材料大都是故事类。阅读故事类的材料,应该抓住人物线索、地点线索、时间线索和情节发展线索。特别注意的是,以上线索往往是并存的。因为情节的发展总是涉及到人物的变化、时间的推移、场景的变换等。而阅读材料后的阅读理解往往会围绕这些内容设计一些事实类的理解题。凡事实类的理解题都可以从阅读材料的表层文字中找到答案。在阅读故事类短文时,应理解文章的深层含义,也就是它的主题。在此需要注意的是,现在的阅读理解题在测试事实类的理解题的同时,往往有一道推理类理解测试题.
发现相似题
与“任务型阅读。 James likes sport. He's a tall, strong boy. ..”考查相似的试题有:
1128912469888952825050188466159713David is in his school curling(冰壶运动)team in Scotland.……任务型阅读及答案_初中_英语学习网
&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
David&is&in&his&school&curling(冰壶运动)team&in&Scotland.……任务型阅读及答案
&&&热&&&&&★★★
David&is&in&his&school&curling(冰壶运动)team&in&Scotland.……任务型阅读及答案
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 23:11:59
David is in his school curling(冰壶运动)team in Scotland.& He also plays for two clubs.Let’s listen to his story and learn more about curling.& “I& first started playing four years ago when I was 10 years old& .My father,my brother and& sister all curl and I would go and watch them play. I enjoy curling because I like the feeling of playing on real ice.I also like it because it is mentally challengint(智力挑战).In the play,you have to think about how to ach ieve your goal and how& to beat the other team.”&& “Sweeping(清扫冰道)is probably the most difficult part of the game.It is vey important because this decides the speed of t he stone and keeps it straight .”&& “Games can go on for three or four hours and I play about three times a week.Some of my fr iends thought it was funny when I started curling.Th en they tried it and now they play it,too.’&& “Curling has been a Winter Olympic game since 1998.I would like to play at& the Winter& Olympics in the future.I would surely recommend(推荐) curling to everyone,because it’s different from other sports.”1.&David plays for ____ ______and ____________in Scotland.2.&He enjoys curling because he likes ________________o n real ice and it’s also _____________.3.&The most difficult part of& the game must be______________.4.&A curling game can go on for __________________.5.&The reason for recommending curling to others is that it’s ________________. 【答案】1.school team and two clubs& 2.the feeling of playing&& 3.sweeping& 4.three or four hours&& 5.different from other sports.
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:zfj&
上一个文章: 下一个文章:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)任务型阅读
Dear Betty,
&&&& Thank you for your e-mail.
&&& From your e-mail ,I know something about your family .You have a small family ,and there are only three people in your family .Your parents are teachers.(1)&&You haven't got any brothers or sisters+&&.Your family like western-style food(西餐).Hamburgers,beef and some vegetables are your favorite food.
&&& (2)&&I have a big family ,and there are six peoples in it&& They are my grandparents,my parents ,my aunt and I.We live in Shanghai,China.&&(3)My father is a hotel manager and my mother is an English teacher at Shanghai International School.&&My aunt ,my father's sister,is a student of Donghua University.My grandparents are retired (退休).They often play Taijiquan(太极拳).
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours,
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Liu Mei
根据短文内容,完成下列任务。
1.将(1)处句子改为肯定句式。
2.找出画线(2)处句中的错误,并加以改正。
3.将画线(3)处得句子译成汉语。
4.从文中找出small的反义词。
5.回答下列问题。
①Who likes playing Taijiquan?
②What does Liu Mei 's aunt do ?&
提 示 请您或[登录]之后查看试题解析 惊喜:新手机注册免费送20天VIP和20个雨点!无广告查看试题解析、半价提问}

我要回帖