I know about
this error and I will have
to fix and &Androxyde OP
XDA Features
Top Forum Discussions
[TOOL] [UPDATE 04/09/2015] Flashtool version 0.9.19.10 - Windows / Linux / Mac
I will take the lead on releases of this tool as
will have less time to work on it.
For all flashtool informations (download links, changelog, screenshot gallery, FAQ, Firmwares repository) go to the
Flashtool sources are on github :
WARNING : Since Xperia Z, sony added a new set of files I called bootbundle. Those files can be bundled from 0.9.13 and can be flashed from 0.9.13 only. To all those flashing devices from Z edition to all after Z, it is highly advised to use 0.9.13 and to be sure FTF you flash contain the bootbundle set. I've been reported of hard bricks because of missing such set of files from bundles.
I WANT TO GET YOUR ATTENTION ABOUT THE LATEST BRANCH 0.9.19. Without FSC, the tool will by default include simlock.ta if this file is present in the FTF. The result will be a bricked phone
As a workaround, until I release a patch, please please tick the exlude simlock.ta if you see it in the list.
0.9.19.6 fixes the simlock.ta issue. This file is by default excluded. Then it will not be flashed until you explicitely untick the exlcude simlock box. Do it at your own risk.
Sponsor Content
Philadelphia, PA
Recognized Developer
Schwelm (NRW)
Baseband-package from 2.1.A.0.435 (X10i):
My Devices: ,
Root 2.0.A.0.504 with Superclick
Generic version 2.1update1 build 2.1.A.0.435 (MD5: eb0c279d19d2f4bcd3b0) (thanks arkedk)
Generic version 2.1update1 build 2.1.A.0.435 (MD5 : 0C67A08A4B120EBA87EE81)
will need to be rooted by user superclick, at the time of this post Flashtool 0.2.6 can't root it
This thread has a few updated version I suggestion trying before making a post
Originally Posted by robbyf66
Thanks, broken flashtool link
Broken link
My Devices: ,
Bad link.... jooooooo
unbroken link:
My Devices: , , , ,
Thanks for link
Regina, Canada
My Devices: , , ,
I downloaded it fine. Though in my attempt at flashing the multi-touch I clicked &customize& and &optimize& first and now my phone won't boot. it just sticks at the Sony Ericsson screen. I am on the 2.2 FreeX10.... did I do summut wrong?
Hoogerheide, NL
I can't download it, because my virusscanner keeps saying it's dangerous, and deletes it
Edit: Fixed problem. Please delete.
Search this Thread:
Linear Mode
-- XDA Classic
-- XDA 2010
-- XDA 2013
---- XDA 2013 Beta - 1024
-- XDA 2015
---- 2015 - Dark Theme
');}else if(xda_ad_choice=="sortable"){document.write('\x3Cscript src="//tags-cdn.deployads.com/a/xda-developers.com.js" async >\x3C/script>');document.write('');(deployads=window.deployads||[]).push({});}}
We're Social}

我要回帖

更多关于 下载英雄联盟 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信