wow how nice please don't forget listen to it &#gp 581300;

谁有The Narrative的don’t want to fall歌词_百度知道
谁有The Narrative的don’t want to fall歌词
谁有The Narrative的don’t want to fall歌词谢了~~
提问者采纳
The Narrative
don’t want to fallThis is a decision that I've know for a while made, I remind my self as I�m walking up to your gate.through the wire and diamonds I can see your shape,your fumbling around with your keys.You say we can sit and stay but I�m trouble keeping up with you pleasantriesdon�t you find them unsettling, can we go walking? It's
yeah It's probably a good idea.'Cause I don�t want to fall in love with you againI�m so afraid I�m capable of it.And after time I can�t accept you�re still the song on my breath.You're not easy to forget.Moving in rhythm footsteps align.I�m doing ok till your arm brushes mineand then I panic thought I've figured it out,but ill take it all back.as we pass the closing stores and lit up cafes,there are so manso many strangers their walking around in our place, in our place.And suddenly it� yeah suddenly it�s all unclear.Yeah this pro yeah this probably was a bad idea.'Cause I don�t want to fall in love with you againI�m so afraid I�m capable of it.And after time I can�t accept you�re still the song on my breath.You're not easy to forget.We used to own these streets, head to head you�re spinning me.And now we say that we were young, and what we had has come and gone.We used to own these streets, head to head you�re spinning meOur backs against a concrete wall,your body falls and on the intercom, the intercom, the intercom, the intercom.We woke the neighbors, it�s no wonder they hate us, on every single floor.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
歌词的相关知识
其他1条回答
i think that i love him more, more then life itself.i know that ill never find nothing close to himnever gunna stop (ill)love him till i drop, ain't never gunna let him go whoahe drives me so crazyi so love my babythe way he be makin me feeli know you think im dead wrong (dead wrong)said this should not be going on (going on)but are ya gunna stop my heartfrom fallin in love?doesn't everybody wanna fall in love?doesn't everybody wanna need someone?member when you told me that you didn't have no oneyou would of give anything just to have someoneso don't hate on me causehe's so good to mehe's so sweet to mei know that you don't think i know enoughbut doesn't everybody wanna fall in love(fall in love)you think that we are too young well give me a breaki know when you feel in love you were 17i thought you didn't stop, it was getting hotand i know you didn't let him go whoaso how is this differentand why should i listen to youdon't know whats in my hearti know you think im dead wrong (dead wrong)said this should not be going on (going on)and how ya gunna stop my heartfrom fallin in love?doesn't everybody wanna fall in love?doesn't everybody wanna need someone?member when you told me that you didn't have no oneyou would of give anything just to have someoneso don't hate on me causehe's so good to mehe's so sweet to mei know that you don't think i know enoughbut doesn't everybody wanna fall in lovedoesn't everybody wanna need someone?member when you told me that you didn't have no oneyou would of give anything just to have someoneso don't hate on me causehe's so good to mehe's so sweet to mei know that you don't think i know enoughbut doesn't everybody wanna fall in love(fall in love)ive been thinkin that ityou've been thinkin that itit don't really matter what they really think about usno (oh no) no (oh no) ahhhoooand we can hold a talk foreverlong as you and i are togetheryou don't know whats in my hearti know you think im dead wrong (dead wrong)said this should not be going on (going on)but how ya gunna stop my heartfrom fallin in love?doesn't everybody wanna fall in love?doesn't everybody wanna need someone?member when you told me that you didn't have no oneyou would of give anything just to have someoneso don't hate on me causehe's so good to mehe's so sweet to mei know that you don't think were old enoughbut doesn't everybody wanna fall in lovedoesn't everybody wanna need someone?member when you told me that you didn't have no oneyou would of give anything just to have someoneso don't hate on me causehe's so good to mehe's so sweet to mei know that you don't
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Why don& unit5测试题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
15页免费7页免费14页免费3页免费2页免费 6页免费7页免费2页免费4页免费3页免费
Why don& unit5测试题|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)