提问者评价
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁知道《劲舞团》《超级舞者》联合宣传片里,那个说:“我叫小可,华东区的…………”她后面的音乐是什么_百度知道
谁知道《劲舞团》《超级舞者》联合宣传片里,那个说:“我叫小可,华东区的…………”她后面的音乐是什么
提问者采纳
i could be the one歌手:donna lewis 专辑:blue plante i could be your sea of sandi could be your warmth of desirei could be your prayer of hopei could be your gift to everydayi could be your tide of heaveni could be a hint of what's to comei could be ordinaryi could be the onei could be your blue eyed angeli could be the storm before the calmi could be your secret pleasurei could be your well wishing welli could be your breath of lifei could be your european dreami could be ordinaryi could be the onenow i would lie here in the darknessnow i would lie here for all timenow i would lie here watching over youcomfort yousing to youi could be your worry partneri could be your socialitei could be your green eyed monsteri could be your force of lighti could be your temple gardeni could be your tender hearted childi could be ordinaryi could be the onenow i would lie here in the darknessnow i would lie here for all timenow i would lie here watching over you comfort yousing to youwill i ever change the journeywill the hushed tones disappearoh little ritalet me hold youoh little ritalet me love youi could be your leafy islandi could be your thunder in the cloudsi could be your dark enclosurei could be your romantic souli could be your small beginningi could be your suit in universei could be ordinaryi could be the onei could be ordinaryi could be the onei could be ordinaryi could be the one
提问者评价
哇````你真好`````我想知道为什么我的问题就叫你看见了呢?^-^
谢谢了~~~~呵呵```````````````
其他类似问题
超级舞者的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁知道劲舞团挂机频道是哪个?_百度知道
谁知道劲舞团挂机频道是哪个?
谁知道劲舞团挂机频道是哪个?