The moon having nothe atmospheree, _____.

非谓语动词_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
非谓语动词
上传于||文档简介
&&高​中​英​语​语​法
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩9页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
新视野英语一级试题及答案4
下载积分:30000
内容提示:新视野英语一级试题及答案4
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:166|
上传日期: 09:37:25|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
新视野英语一级试题及答案4
官方公共微信单项选择_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩9页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢大学英语复习(下)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
大学英语复习(下)
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩19页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢文档分类:
下载前请先预览,预览内容跟原文是一样的,在线预览图片经过高度压缩,下载原文更清晰。
您的浏览器不支持进度条
淘豆网网友近日为您收集整理了关于电大英语网考__词汇与语法完形的文档,希望对您的工作和学习有所帮助。以下是文档介绍:词汇与语法______ girl dressed ______ black is her sister Rose. D. T in______ the War of Independence, the United States was an English colony. A. Before—______? — She’s our history teacher. C. Who is she_______ her and then try to copy what she does. D. Watch_______ his examination of the patient, the doctor wrote out.D. Having been finished_______ is the population of Paris? D. What_______ no need _______ the radio as I’m used to studying with D. There’s; turning off_______ these honors he received a sum of money. C. Besides_______ tomorrow’s lessons, Frank has no time to go out B. Not havig prepared____ Give blood if you can and many people will be saved._____ into his office and steal his books, but they also tore up C. Not only did they break________ of gold in California caused many people to travel west in C) The discovery_________, the woman screamed on the phone to C. Finding her little boy kidnapped__________ is your girl friend like?-- She is very kind and good- B What__________, there can be no wind. D. The moon having no atmosphere___________ reference to your recent letter, we regret to learn that the goods D. With___________ that few people could tell them apart. C. So alike were the twins___________ with you, I have a long way to go. A. Compared_______What is your girlfriend like? She is tall and good-looking..______Excuse you , I think you have given me the wrong change. I’m sorry about that.______leisure was generally considered a waste of time. C. Until recently1She is not only my classmate, but also my best friend.1So little did I know chemistry.A good manager identifies the interest of his employees ______ his own. B. withA pair of spectacles what I need at the moment. A isA vocabulary of adjectives and nouns does not _____ to mastery of a language D. amountAlice ______ ill, for she didn'e to the class yesterday. C. must have beenAt that time, she ________ on a journey with her friend. B wasA police officer claimed that the young man had attempted to _______ paying his fare.A. avoidA sudden noise of a fire-engine made him _______ to the door. C. hurryAfter the Minister of Education had f ___ all sorts of awkward questions. Dto answerAlthough he did not know London well, he made his way ______ to the. Ceasily enoughAs the bus came round the corner, it ran ______ a big tree by the roadside. A. intoAs the busiest woman there, she made _______ her duty to look after all the other D. itBefore the final examination, some students have shown _______ of tension. They C. signsBoth the kids and their parents ______ English, I think. I know it from their accent. C. areBe sure to write to us,__ _won’t_you____?Because he ______ his work well, he was fired. A had not doneBecause he __________ his work well, he was fired. C. had not been doingBecause his health is getting worse, he has to _________ himself from C. restrainBefore leaving the classroom,please turn off the lights.Bob is considered to be as intelligent as the other students in his class.Both of my sisters are now married, so I have two _____ B. brothers-in-lawBy the time he retires from his work, he ___________ more than a C. will have madeChildren under 12 years of age in that country ________ be A mustCharles regretted ______ the TV set last year. The price has e down. A. buyingChildren under fifteen are not permitted to see such kind of movies _______ C. as is—Did the medicine make you feel better? — No. The moreB. medicine I the worseDid you notice the guy ______ head looked like a big potato? C. whoseDo you know the man ______ under the apple tree? C. lying—Don’t you feel surprised to see e at the meeting? think he ___ here C. would beDaniel ________ in a crowd because of his red curled hair. A. stands outDo you know ______ in English? B how to say itDo you know how to say it in English?Do you know what to do , suddenly an idea occurs to me .Do you still remember what your father said?Do you want to wait?- Five days ________ too long for me to wait. C isDo you want to wait?--Five days ________ too long for me to wait. C. isDon' t be _____ to the taxi driver. It' s not his fault that the traffic is heavy. D. rudeDon’t forget to close the window before leaving the room.Don’t laught at people when they’re in trouble.During the future examinations you should avoid ___ such mistakes C makingEvery _____ is being made to cope with the environmental problems. C. effortEach person at the reunion was required to talk to other relatives ___ it were printed.B. ifEggs, though rich in nourishments, have ______ of fat. C. a large amountEvery year thousands of lives ___ in road accidents because of careless driving.D.are lostFarmers use water in many ways. ________, they use water to B. For exampleFather ________ much of my spare time was profitably occupied. C) saw to it thatFor tonight’s homework, do pages 40 and 41 in your workbook. that’s too much work.He lives in the house where he was born. C stillHe ______ me that Dr. Black e. B. assuredHe ______ to me last week. C. wroteHe ___________ to me last week. C. wroteHe ended his speech by ___________ a famous line from Shakespeare. C. quotingHe has 20 head of cattle on his farm.He is an excellent teacher, who always teaches ________ example. B throughHe is not a child _____________.D. any moreHe made a living in the past ________ in a middle school. C by teachingHe opened the letter and it contained .D some important informationHe said he was ______ the origin of the universe. A. speculating uponHe eeded in working out a lot of things entirely new in the world.His _____ style is indicated in his works. A. distinctHis memory has e very ___________ lately. C. unreliableHis words are ________ but the meaning is deep A. fewHow ______ you say that you really understand the whole story A canHow _______________ you say that you really understand the whole story if youhave covered only part of the article? A. canHow many types are his novels _____ into? B. classifiedHad e five minutes earlier, you ______ the train toB. would have caughtHardly _______ on stage _______ the audience started cheering.D. had e / thanHarry, who had failed in the final exam, had a great worry ______ his mind. A. onHe didn’t pass the final examination. He ______ it. C. ought to have prepared forHe is fond of playing ____ piano while his brother is interested in listening to __ C. /His salary as a driver is much higher than ______. C. that of a porterHow can he _______ if he is not _______? B. listeningHow much has pany _______ this year? A. brought inI don’t know the park, but it’s ______ to be quite beautiful. A. saidI had my meals ______ when I was ill in bed with a bad cold. C. broughtI have been looking forward to _______ from my parents. D. hearingI have placent feeling ______ I’m highly intelligent. C. thatI was giving a talk to a large group of people, the same talk I ______ C. had givenI was satisfied with her explanation, ______. B. so were my classmatesI will count three hundred and not one of you ______ move a bit. A. is toI wish everybody _______ the meeting tomorrow. A. will attendI would rather _______ two weeks earlier. D. you e hereIf she wants to stay thin, she must make a ______ in her diet. A. changeImportant _______ his discovery might be, it was regarded as a matter of no C. asIn _______, the northerners have a particular liking for dumplings while the C. general—Is the library ______ now? —No, it’s ______. C. closedIt is not until you have lost your health _______ you know its value. D. thatIt is said that ______ boys in your school like playing football in B. quite a fewIt is the best _______ I have seen. A. thatIt was getting _______, he had to stop to have a rest. C. darker and darkerIt was on the beach ______ Miss White found the kid lying dead. A. that—It’s a good idea. But who’s going to _______ the plan? — I think A. carry outIt’s bad _______ for you to smoke in the public places where smoking is A. behaviorIt’s high time that he settled down in the country and _______ a new life. B. started—It’s time to tidy your room, Harry! — See the tidy room, Mum! _____ C. EverythingIt’s time we _______ the lecture because everybody has arrived. D. startedI I were a bird. B wishI am pleased with my own cooking. It looks nice and smells delicious. pleasant smell.I bought this panting in this country. I hope you like. That’s exactly what I need.I can’t tell the slight differences between the twins.I certainly tried to explain his ideas but I am still at a loss _________ D. seeingI don’t know how to deal with such a matter.I don't ________ your way of looking at things. C. approve ofI earn 10 dollars ______ hour as ______ supermarket cashier on D an … theI fell and hurt myself while I _______ football yesterday. A was playingI gave Grace a present but she gave me nothing in return.I gave Grace a present but she gave me nothing in return.I had to buy _____________ these books because I don’t know which D. allI have finished writing the article by the time you get back.I have finished writing the article by the time you get back.I t took a long time to get over the disppointment of failing the exam.I took a walk to __________ my mind of my worries. C. removeI won’t be able to go on holiday ________. D) with my mother being illI’m going to pay for the meal. I insist.If I do not the phone home, ring me at work. D. answerIf you are walking away from a clock tower, you l ______ it cannot be heard. C. whereIf you tell your father what you’ve done, he’ll be _____a little angry. B. more thanIn the__________ of the lecture, he often became absent-minded. A. courseIs the exhibition _____ the foreign friends visited yesterday? B. the oneIt is ______ to avoid rich foods if you are feeling ill. B. sensibleIt is more _____ and healthful to live in the countryside than in town. C. economicalIt is strange that she ______ to school so late. A. comeIt was difficult to guess what her ________ to the news would be. C. reactionIt was great pleasure ____________ me to be invited to the party. A. forIt was not ________ midnight that they discovered the D untilIt was not serious ill, she soon got over it.It was required that the errors _____ in position. B. be correctedIt will be some time __________ we know the full results. D. beforeIt’s clear that she was wrong.James Watt invented the steam engine.John speaks German as if he were a German.Jane’s dress is similar in design ______ her sister’s. C. toJohn’s father ______ mathematics in this school ever since heC. has taughtLearners of English should accept a wide range of accents __________ A. now thatLittle Tommy was reluctant to tell the school master ______________ D. whatMake sure the label is firmly ______ to the parcel before you mail it. D. attachedMan's greatest es not from his physical strength ______ his dreams. D. but fromMany a student _________ present at that time. A. wasMathematics ______________ study or science of numbers. A. isMeasles a long time to get over. D takesMore methods should be_____ to find a suitable solution. A. tried outMr Clinton , together with his wife and children, is going to the park next weekend.Mike is better than Peter ______ swimming. B. atMy wallet is nowhere to be found. I _______ in the store. B. must have dropped itNancy is ______ girl. D. an eighteen-year-old—Nancy was badly injured in the accident I ___. I ___ visit her. A. didn’ will go toNeither John ______ his father was able to wake up early enough to catch the A. norNever before ______ see such a terrible car accident on the road! D. did INo matter ______, the little sisters managed to round the sD. how hard it was snowingNancy is considered to be ________ the otherD. as intelligent asOn _________ occasions he stayed up late in the night preparing D. innumerableOn average, a essful lawyer has to talk to several ______ a day. D. clientsOur house is about a mile from the railway station and there ____. A. in between rPeople at the party worried about him, because no one was aware _______ A. of whereProfessor Smith promised to look ______ my paper, that is, to read it B. overShe has two best friends. ______ of them is in the country. D. NeitherSamuel Clamant ,known as Mark Twin, was one of the great American writer.She agreed with me on this issue.She's made the decision ______ to our investigation. D. priorSiberia is considered by most people to be a region of ________. A. lonelinessSince he had refused, ________ any more trouble about it? B) what’s the point of takingSmall arms ____________ often carried by the soldiers. A. areSome people think that running away from a crime ___ an admission of guilt. D. adds toSome people think too much about their rights than about their duties.Susan and Bill will discuss their vacation plans _________ dinner. C. overThe ________ in puter manual weren’t very helpful. D. instructionsThe _______________ is nearly dead, so I can not start the car again. D. batteryThe advertisement was _____ by Mr. Fang. B. conceivedThe ceremony is already begun,”Look!The flag is being raised now./ .The child was __________ by a lorry on the safety crossing in the streets. D. knocked downThe children are __________ of their rights for education. C. deprivedThe children want me to play with them.The Chinese government has taken measures to prevent the spread of the bird flu.pletion of the tunnel has been ___________ due to a strike. B. held upThe country made _________ attack on a neighboring land. D. an aggressiveThe football match had to be cancelled owing to the bad weather.The idea sounds very good, but will it work in ________? A practiceThe law requires that everyone _______ his car checked at least once a week. C) haveThe liquids in your body are ________ water. B. mostlyThe moon turns round the earth, just ______ the earth circles round the sun. B. asThe old woman is _________; she cannot know A from B. D. illiterateThe people in this city have planted ________ trees along both sides of the . D. a lot ofThe pill can prevent you from being fat.The public store is to close at 9:00 p.m. --_______________ no need to worry.It is just 7:30 p.m. D. There isThe race was so close that everyone was _________ A. holding his breathThe referee was accused of ________ in favor of the home team. B. biasThe restaurant has a very _________ atmosphere and it is the perfect s A. intimateThe students have not left _______. They are _______ working in our factory. C. yet, stillThe US government threatened that it would ________ all its investment C. withdrawThere ______ a book and some magazines on the desk. A isThere are some trees on _______ side of the street. B. eachThere was a lot of traffic on the roads yesterday.They are _____ in good habits. A. persistentThey gave _________ broadcast while the performance was going on. C. liveThey rented the old house on the _______ that the landlord would A. assumptionThey sent a letter to me by mistake.They were asked to _____ new occupations. B. pursueThis month's output ______ last month's by five percent. A. exceedsThis river is so big that it is impossible to build a _______ under B tunnel—Take this medicine twice a day, Peter? — Do I have to take it? Itso terrible. C. tastesThe atmosphere ______ certain gases mixed together in definite proportions. C. consists ofThe baby is hungry, but there’s ______ milk in the bottle. A. littleThe Chinese women volleyball players ___ both in and out of. B.are highly thought puter system _______ suddenly while he was searching for A. broke downThe dean of the Philosophy Department____ a lecture on the philosopher Sartre. B. giveThe film brought the hours back to me _______ I was taken good care of in A. whenThe girl is ______ of a film star. B. somethingThe manager will not _______ us to use his car. D. allowThe new order means ______ overtime. D. workingThe old houses are being pulled down to _______ a new office block. A. make room forThe old lady is quarrelling with others as if she _______ mad. D. were—The physics exam is not _______. Even Harry _______ to the top C. Y belongingThe policeman gave the thief a blow in _______ stomach. C. theThe problem is not _______ so easy as you think. It’s far from being settled. C. nearlyThe red flower goes from one to _______ in the class. C. anotherThe sports meeting was put off till the next week ______ rain. D. because ofThe students were all entertained in a Mexican restaurant, at Professor Brian’s C. expenseThe wild flowers looked like a soft orange blanket _______ the desert. A. coveringThe young _______ interested in pop music. D. areThe young actor who had been thought highly of _______ to be a great B. turned outThe young ing over to us ______ our E the way she A. must beThere was so much noise in the classroom that the teacher couldn’t make A. heardThere’s lots of fruit _______ the tree. Our little cat is also in the tree. D. onThey have learned about ______ in recent years. B. hundreds of English wordsThis kind of material expands _______ the temperature increasing. C. withThis overcoat cost _______. What’s more, they are _______ small B. much tooToday’s weather is ______ worse than yesterday’s. D. much tooTom, what did you do with my documents? I have never seen such a ______ and B. messTwo days is not enough for him to finish the work. He needs _______ day. D. a thirdTwo thousand dollars ______ enough for the car. D. isWe all thought ______ pity that you were unable to attend our meeting. D. itWhat a bad memory I’ve got! I even forgot ______ the book with me. B. takingWhat is the train _____ to Birmingham? C. fare—What will you buy for your boyfriend’s birthday? B. small black leather—What’s his mother like? —______. D. She’s tall and thinWhen Lily came home at 5 p.m. yesterday, her mother ______ dinner B. was cooking—When shall we meet again? —______ it any day you like. It’s all the D. MakeWhen the railway pleted, we ______ get to town much easily. D. will be able toWhile I was in the university, I learned taking a photo, _______ is very useful nowB. which—Why does he look sad? — There are so many problems __.C. remaining to be settledWill you _______ me a favor, please? A. doWith his pleted, the manager stepped back to his seat, feeling pleased ______ hewas a man of action. B. thatWould you let _______ to the park with my classmate, Mum? A. me goWould you like something _______? B. to drinkWe are next-door _____________.D. neighborsWe are well provided _____________ food and clothing. A. withWe go to the cinema ________ a week. B onceWe had hardly got into the country ________ it began to rain. A whenWe have a ______ experience of continued living than any society tD. very much greaterWe have run out of paper and ink. Ask Mr Jones to lend us some.We should make_____ observations before we make decisions. D. on-the-spotWe watched the plane _______ behind the clouds. D disappearingWhile ______ your imagination, you should be alone pletely A. exercising dWhy did society attach the stigma of _____ to the idea of career hopping? B. instabilityWould you like some more coffee,There’s still a little left.Yesterday was _______ day that we decided to go swimming. C such a beautifulYou look tired. Do you __________ a rest? B. feel like havingYou e either today or tomorrow.You’d better see a doctor as soon as possible.You ______ buy some reference books when you go to college. B. will have toYou don’t mind ______ you Xiao Li, do you? D. my callingYou object _______, don’t you? A. that eYou shouldn’t ______ your time like that, B you have to finish your school C. killYoung although he is, he knows how to get on well with others.完形填空Did you sleep well last night?....1. C. If 2. B. may 3. A. affected 4. B. make sure 5. C going to bed6. D. had better not 7. A. listen to 8. B. or 9. C. so 10. D. lessIt is always interesting to visit another country, especially for those who havenever…….1. A. travel 2. D. but 3. A. on 4. B. order 5. C. for6. A. who 7.A. without 8. B. are 9. C. to 10. D. haveMany students find the experience of attending university lectures to be a confusingand frustrating experience……..1. B.illustrating 2. C. distributing 3.C. wonders 4. D. which 5. A.effective6. A. enable 7. C. tackle 8. A. in 9. D. ing 10. C. with whomMore and more teachers and parents have noticed another kind of pollution, ……1. C. which 2. B. made up 3. B. others 4. B. in 5.B. whoever6. D. asked 7. B. the more 8. C. another 9. D.worried 10. D. get rid ofOne day when Jamie came home after school, his mother…….1. D. the weather 2. D. the lights 3. C. Troubles 4. A. sure 5. B. miss6. B. pulled 7. C. failed 8. C. had passed by 9. A. now 10. B. saveThere were once three sons of a wealthy businessman……..1. B. whenever 2. B. used 3. C. in the least 4. C. each 5. D. elder6. B. as 7. A. joined 8. B. unpopular 9. D. changing 10. A. making播放器加载中,请稍候...
该用户其他文档
下载所得到的文件列表电大英语网考__词汇与语法完形.doc
文档介绍:
词汇与语法______ girl dressed ______ black is her sister Rose. D. T in______ the War of Independence, the United States was an English colony. A. Before—______? — She’s our history teacher. C. Who is she_______ her and then try to copy what she does. D. Watch_______ his examination of the pati...
内容来自淘豆网转载请标明出处.}

我要回帖

更多关于 no moon at all 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信