kovac's way dlcangelababy中文名名

& 生存指南 集成11号升级档 全DLCs 3DM英文免安装版
生存指南 集成11号升级档 全DLCs 3DM英文免安装版
曾开发过《伊尔2:掠食之翼》的505 Games公布了全新僵尸题材新作《求生指南(How to Survive)》,将会登陆PS3,Xbox 360和PC,于日上市。
下载次数:
制作机构:3DMGAME
整理时间:
软件大小:3.52GB
游戏语言:英文
生存指南 游戏截图 (1/20)
游戏名称:生存指南
英文名称:How to Survive
游戏类型:动作冒险类(ACT)游戏
游戏制作:505 Games & & & &
游戏发行:505 Games & & & &
游戏平台:PC
发售时间:日
官方网站:/
游戏版本:With.Update.11.Incl.ALL.DLCs
曾开发过《伊尔2:掠食之翼》的505 Games公布了全新僵尸题材新作《求生指南(How to Survive)》,将会登陆PS3,Xbox 360和PC,于日上市。
根据官方介绍,游戏将会有强大的锻造系统,独特地生存指南和一群可玩角色。《求生指南》故事发生在哥伦比亚海岸外的群岛,一场不期而遇的事故后,主角流落于此...但是这里不只有你一个人。为了生存下去,要找寻生存基本要素&&食物,水和栖身地,还能运用各种工具打造武器,鱼竿甚至燃烧瓶。玩家还能与其他幸存者一起线上剧情冒险,以及挑战模式。
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or better&
Memory: 4 GB RAM&
Graphics: Ati 5700 series/NVIDIA GeForce GT240 or equivalent&
Network: Broadband Internet connection
2. 运行游戏
已集成3DM破解补丁 游戏必备组件在_CommonRedist文件夹下请自行安装
Barricade! DLC
One Shot Escape DLC
DLC #3 - El Diablo Islands - Host
Hello my name is... Nina. DLC
Kovac&s Way DLC
Heat Wave DLC - x 3 pack
Heat Wave DLC - Kenji's pack
Heat Wave DLC - Abby's pack
Heat Wave DLC - Jack's pack
[][][][][][]
[][][][][][]
[][][][][][]
CopyRight (C) 3DMGAME- ,All Rights Reserved
服务电话:(010-)
商务合作/友情链接:
(全区) (华东/华南)
此下载由3DM游戏网提供
请选择游戏版本:
本站发布资源为互联网转载,非本站自制,仅供网友做交流学习之用!
请下载完毕后于24小时内删除,切勿用于商业用途,由此引发的法律纠纷及连带的责任本站和发布者概不承担to add this game to your wishlist or mark as not interested
Downloadable Content
This content requires the base game
on Steam in order to play.
Buy Abby+Kenji+Jack alternate skins
Packages that include this game
Buy How to Survive - Storm Warning Edition
Includes 7 items:
Barricade! DLC, El Diablo Islands - Host, Heat Wave DLC - x 3 pack, Hello my name is... Nina. DLC, How to Survive, Kovac’s Way DLC, One Shot Escape DLC
$19.99
About This Content
This DLC contains fireproof suits that prevent fire damage on Abby, Jack and Kenji and grant the ability to craft incendiary ammunition.
On a tropical island night, all you need is some fireworks to bring a smile to your face, right? Well, now you can light ‘em up all on your own.
Equip all 3 playable characters with a fireproof suit and teach them how to craft incendiary bullets. Because who doesn’t want to walk through flames while lighting their enemies on fire? Not just for pyromaniacs, kids! Get ‘em while they’re hot!
o Ready to be smoking hot (but not burned)? Then get in that fireproof suit and strut your stuff!
o Walk through flaming bushes unharmed. Toss those Molotov cocktails with wild abandon!
o What’s better than firing ammo? Firing FIRE AMMO, of course. Master the incendiary bullet crafting skill to make your guns shoot flaming projectiles.
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or better
Memory: 4 MB RAM
Graphics: Intel Core 2 Duo or better
(C)Eko Software 2013. All rights reserved. Published under license by 505 Games. 505 Games and the 505 Games logo are registered trademarks of 505 Games s.r.l. All rights reserved.
NVIDIA and PhysX, both stylized and non-stylized, are trademarks or registered trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation. @2013 NVIDIA Corporation.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
This DLC is worth having. Immune to fire for Abby, Kenji, and Jack. :D
Was this review helpful?
Yay for fireproof suits. Now I don't have to worry about setting myself on fire. (Like I usually do lol.)
Was this review helpful?
Realy cool
Was this review helpful?
Was this review helpful?
IDK...?? KINDA LOST IN THIS WEIRD GAME...
Was this review helpful?
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full audio
Intense Violence
Online Interactions Not Rated by the ESRB
Title: Heat Wave DLC - x 3 pack
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: Oct 30, 2013
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Abby+Kenji+Jack alternate skins
How to Survive - Storm Warning Edition
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &to add this game to your wishlist or mark as not interested
Downloadable Content
This content requires the base game
on Steam in order to play.
Buy DLC #4 - One Shot Escape
$0.99 USD
Includes 7 items:
Barricade! DLC, El Diablo Islands - Host, Heat Wave DLC - x 3 pack, Hello my name is... Nina. DLC, How to Survive, Kovac’s Way DLC, One Shot Escape DLC
$19.99 USD
About This Content
Well, well… you have been in the archipelago for a long time now, so you may decide to find your way out… You just need to find vehicles and the parts to repair them! But don’t feel confident just because you are familiar with the setting… You only have one opportunity to make it out alive and the enemies are stronger than ever… Includes:- Permadeath !- Major randomization.- Health and damage of enemy increased, every enemy is a threat!- Fewer resources
System Requirements
Minimum:
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Ati 5700 series/NVIDIA GeForce GT240 or equivalent
(C)Eko Software 2013. All rights reserved. Published under license by 505 Games. 505 Games and the 505 Games logo are registered trademarks of 505 Games s.r.l. All rights reserved.
NVIDIA and PhysX, both stylized and non-stylized, are trademarks or registered trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation. @2013 NVIDIA Corporation.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Another DLC that adds a level of difficulty to the game. Try not to die :)
Was this review helpful?
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full audio
Bad Language
Online Gameplay
Title: One Shot Escape DLC
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 20 Oct, 2014
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
DLC #4 - One Shot Escape
Share:& & &to add this game to your wishlist or mark as not interested
Buy How to Survive
299 pуб.
Includes 7 items:
419 pуб.
Downloadable Content For This Game
501 pуб.
Recommended By Curators
"How to Survive, is a Fun top down zombie survival game. Totally worth the money if you are looking at a single player game, it also has shared co-op."
Recent updates
21 October, 2014
Survivors! A number of you asked for a free roaming mode while others wanted an endless survival mode. Well, check out the 2 DLCs being released on Steam today!
On One Shot Escape
you’ll have just one chance to fix a vehicle and flee the islands, but watch out… resources are scarce and highly randomized…
On Barricade!
you’ll have to spend your days gathering resources and fortify your position with barricades, obstacles and turrets to protect your friends at night from the incoming hordes of creatures…
We have also bundled all available DLCs on the “Storm Warning Edition” you can check it here
4 September, 2014
Great News Survivors!
El Diablo Islands – brand new DLC for H2S Steam version - is now available!
Don’t wait any longer to download it and venture to a new set of volcanic Islands: discover new fauna and characters and learn to craft fantastic tools and weapons taking advantage of the different weather effects to face the most surprising enemies.
New exclusive contents of the DLC are:
Extension of the original story
New main and side quests
New characters: Scientist & Scientist's Assistant.
Fog and Storm weather effects
Environment: Volcano (3 islands)
Weapon: Electro Gun, Blower Gun
New zombies
Game element: Toxic clouds, Lava flow, Electric pylons, Weather remote controller, Electric backpack, fireproof boots.
Living Animal: Iguana.
Zombie Animal: Iguana
Players will have the choice to continue playing the original story or to restart it in its extended version.
You can also invite a friend to play online the new quests with you even if he doesn't have the DLC yet!
“How To Survive is more than just a solid zombie role-playing game, it's also one of the best games of the year. With its mix of Diablo-esque hack and slash and dual-stick shooter action, 505 Games' newest Xbox Live Arcade game is a real surprise. It has a deep crafting system and a world you can't help but want to explore. How To Survive rewrites the book on zombie RPGs!”
90% –
“While there have been several games that have recently released that fall into the growing zombie survival genre, How to Survive manages to do enough differently to earn its place among the crowd. The game’s strong emphasis on crafting and juggling basic human needs helps distinguish itself from other titles. Additionally, the story campaign features a tale that manages to contain a few plot twists despite its simplicity. One area where How to Survive shines is the game’s strange brand of humor which is helped along by the title’s decent voice acting. In all, How to Survive is recommended to any fans of either the undead or survival simulators. Those who enjoy intricate crafting or top-down gaming should also give it a look.”
4 Stars –
“In terms of graphic and sound design, How to Survive looks good and sounds even better. The lighting gives real-time shadows based on not only the source but the time of day as the shadows move with the passing sunlight. The island is beautifully rendered, and animations are fluid and zombie deaths are pleasingly gory, chunks of body parts will liter the ground and roll depending on the shape of the surface”
8/10 –
About This Game
“A real Gem” – Destructoid at E3
“Offers a different experience for zombie game veterans” – Co-Optimus
“Has a lot more going for it than smashing brains and gory, red goo ... With a surprisingly deep crafting system” – GamesRadar
You're shipwrecked on an isolated island, a desperate castaway in a total freakshow world. How will you survive?
Collect the pages of a Survival Guide and figure it out, of course! Find food, water, and shelter before you perish. Uh oh, is it getting dark? Figure out how to get through the night! While you’re at it, gather up some of this awesome stuff and piece together over 100 handmade weapons and tools—from shotguns to Molotov cocktails. Now you can defend yourself and your friends like a boss!
o Choose one of the three playable characters, each with different characteristics and skill trees.
o Explore four islands filled with unique flora and fauna and a variety of abhorrent monstrosities.
o Collect “Survival guide” video chapters to learn tips that will save your life!
o Play with a friend offline through the story mode or go online and play with a friend through 8 demanding challenges..
o Try the “Iron Man” difficulty for a demanding hardcore game experience.
System Requirements
Minimum:
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Ati 5700 series/NVIDIA GeForce GT240 or equivalent
Hard Drive: 7 GB available space
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
10.6 hrs on record
edit: updating review. evidently its getting some attention, so I figured I might as well expand and clarify.dr edition: neither good nor fun. do not buy unless its deeply discounted.I can not refer this game in good faith. There are 2 major things wrong with How to Survive.Firstly, take a look at the DLC. If How to Survive truly is an indie game, control of the project has been overtaken by greedhead corporate dumb think leadership. Someone (likely 505 Games) has opted to make DLCs out of basic features that should have been part of the basic game. Examples are an extra harder difficulty and a hardcore feature. Other DLCs (Heatwave) resemble what would have been unlockables for games only a generation ago. Lastly there are the DLCs that suggest the core game was released unfinished taking the cutting room floor scraps and selling them off as DLC when they got to them later. I don't know if the nickel and diming customers business model bothers you, but it sure as hell bothers me.The second problem is the game itself. Its not good. How to Survive is a perfect example of the tidalwave of schlock being put out by the burgeonning indie industry. It is an inferior imitation of mainstream titles like Diablo and Torchlight. It tries to be unique and original with additional survival features like hunger, thirst, and sleepiness, but they're implemented in a way that make the game tedious and annoying. The quality is painfully amateur and inconsistent. Struggle as a melee character, but have 2 triple bladed boomerangs and you're so golden the game gets dull. The content is particularly slim. Each island is painfully small. And the game itself manages to be as repetitive as Diablo and Torchlight, but in the most flat, boring, and completely unrewarding manner possible.How to Survive lives up to its lousy meta score. No idea why this game has such an overwhelmingly high positive customer review count. The $15 asking price with the lazy DLCs is crazy to me. Other games How to Survive is trying to be are the same exact price and offer more and better quality content minus the annoying survival gimmicks and DLC. Specifically either of the Torchlight games.Honestly, my recommendation is to not buy How to Survive at all. If you absolutely must take the plunge,dr above, buy it when its 80-90% off. That way you won't feel too ripped off when you find out how painfully below average it is.
Was this review helpful?
2.7 hrs on record
I really tried to give this game a fair try.
It simply wasn't as interesting or enjoyable as it appeared to be in the Steam store.
The premise is neat but the execution is lacking.
Crafting could be cool, but most of the time your tiny inventory is full up with junk.
You have no homebase so there's nowhere to store excess stuff.
Also, where you sleep for the night is highly limited and really annoying.
There is usually only one secure bed shack per island.
And for some reason, when you go to try and use it, a red light and alarm goes off every time, alerting tons of zombies to your location for no real reason.
The most entertaining aspect of this game is watching the short &Kovac's rules& videos.
Save your money and buy State of Decay instead for a much deeper zombie survival crafting game with a better plot.
Was this review helpful?
20.9 hrs on record
NOTE that for the record I use a Xbox 360 Controller for this game 100% of the time. There will also be a bullet point Pros/Cons review near the bottom of this.How to Survive is in my opinion a well done game to say the least. The game has a simple yet elegant combat system that I found satisfying, it takes patience to truly master zombie slaying as you must take time to zero in your aim for those rewarding headshots. This is better then many other games as it adds a touch of needed skill to it. The game also contains a decent variety of zombies to slaughter including some undead animals that prove to be quite scary when encountered. Many zombie types also require you to change up your strategy as a nice bonus, while you normal zombies can be dispatched with melee weapons, zombies such as Fatties require a ranged approach as they will otherwise blow up in your face upon death. One issue I had here though was running zombies tend to get ??????? when right on you and I found it hard to aim at them as they attacked while running circles around me. The island settings also do nicely, between varied terrain and well done lighting the game's presentation is both beautiful and terrifying. One of the game's strongest points is its well done crafting system, playing the game I constantly found myself wanting to find new items to combine to produce more deadly weapons and armor. This is further expanded by crafting and adding attachments such as scopes for homemade guns to decrease aim time or pulleys to give your bow more damage. Another nice mechanic the game has is a day and night cycle where at night an abundant number of more mutated and aggressive zombie type foe come out to play, what really sets this apart from other games is your ability to fight these off by simply staying in the light. With a campfire your safe and to travel you can simply grab a torch from the fire, however you will drop the torch to the ground if you need to use any other weapon, and while you can use a flashlight with a weapon it is a directional light, so if your not careful these creatures can come up from behind you and attack. The game also sports a decent Hunger/Thirst/Sleep system that adds just a little more spice to the difficulty, however if you acquire both skill perks to double these meters you'll find yourself rarely having to maintain them. The game contains a few different character to play as each with different stats and available skills to acquire. A couple of which have a unique ability to craft a specific item only as them. As said the game does contain a leveling system in which each level grants a skill point of your choosing, however out of the 12 or so skills I had playing Jack I only found 4 or 5 of them to actually be worth something. While the story isn’t the best it was still rather entertaining and when taken the time to scavenge and keep yourself properly equipped the main story ran about 15 hours for me across 2 days of constant play. Now though the game lacks any sort of structure building mechanic the game does allow you to drop items anywhere and will never disappear which really came in handy as I tended to have a hording problem in this game. I have a friend that I got to also get the game and together we found the multiplayer gameplay just as fun, you can either to a simple challenge which is essentially an island with a single goal such as finding a plane to escape. You can Co-Op the story, this part was especially cool as while my friend was just starting his story I was well into mine and I retained both my stats and all the items on me allowing me to easily aid him in his story. All in all I'd say this game is worth trying especially for any fan of zombie and/or survival game, to those of you I'd say you wont be disappointed.So in a nutshell:Pros:-Satisfying combat system-Addictive crafting system-Well done setting-A decent story both in quality and length-Enemy variety-Day/Night cycle-Hunger/Thirst/Sleep systems-Level and skill progression-Multiple playable character-Rebindable Controls Cons:-Zombie AI can be a little wonky but rare-Camera style made some areas extremely difficult to navigate-Some what low variety of melee weapons-Controls for aiming seemed to be off at times (Xbox 360 Controller)One final note is that I found that getting information on more advanced stuff was hard, especially seeing how typing &How to Survive...& in an internet search engine usually found unwanted results.My finally score for this game as a long time zombie and survival game lover is a solid 8/10, while its of course not a AAA title it does very well with what it has and I find myself strangely addicted to continue playing and watching as my character started as a hopeless shipwreck survivor and evolved into the perfect survivalist.
Was this review helpful?
12.4 hrs on record
Yet another fantastic game I totally ignored to buy and play until it was on 90% sale.. WHY GOD WHY?!If you're a zombie fan you'll love this game. It is what it says: a survival slash n kill zombie game. Funny story, crafting, nice characters, nice music, day and night gameplay with quests.. So far so good! :)
Was this review helpful?
5 people found this review funny
8.9 hrs on record
+ Crisp, minimalist UI+ E fun, interactive, and does a good job of displaying some of the charm of the title+ Voice-acting was of about average quality+ Minimap is functio objectives and points of interest are clearly marked and hard to miss+ Very
the design and amount of inclusion is meticulous+ Foraging is won by doing away with bold POI markers in the overworld, you find yourself constantly searching for familiar leaves, shapes, etc.+ Except for a few small qualms I had with the crafting system (noted below), it
there are a refreshingly large variety of combinations+ You have the option to 'uncombine' items that you've crafted, thus freeing up the materials for re- this little quality of life feature is incredibly useful, and I feel that many crafting systems throughout the gaming world would have benefitted from it+ An appropriately moderate variety in creatures+ Some crafting recipes are only available for certain characters, thus increasing incentive to replay+ Exploration is both rewarding, and very much encouraged throughout the title+ The story did a suberb job of managing to not take itself too seriously, without falling into the classic pitfall of being cringey and annoying+ While the hunger and thirst meters fit well into the game, it was the fatigue meter that really stood out as a this added a bit more challenge and a greater feeling of urgency to the game+ Hunting was very tracking wild game through a monster-infested island could be quite the rewarding challenge+ Nighttime operations were very well-handled, in that a setting sun very much puts you on edge if you're out in the open and far from a campfire+ Melee combat was solid and satisfying- Zombies are largely generic copies of only a handful of models- During daytime, inventory is slig this results in a fair bit of squinting, but wasn't an experience-killer- You cannot craft stacks of items- Aiming (I used mouse and keyboard), while for the most part excellently designed, could occasionally prove frustr picking specific targets out of an oncoming horde (something you will NEED to do) is difficult when you're cursor is constantly jumping between several front-rank targets- Could have benefitted from a larger, more comprehensive skill tree
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
0.7 hrs on record
--I Like:+ easy control+ three characters with skills development+ creation of weapons, armor, medicine, etc.+ equipment is shown on figures+ some nice finsiher+ day and night cycles+ two levels of difficulty+ offline & online coopI Dont Like:- no tension, no thrills- characters all play the same- much too small islands with automap- unnecessary because half-baked survival elements- too much ammunition and material- simple pickup and delivery quests- story is a jokeCaribbean and zombies? Is the Dead Island for arcade tourists? After a shipwreck you are stranded on a beach with little more than the clothes on your back. The game treads pretty familiar ground in its premise of playing as a survivor in a zombie apocalypse.How To Survive is a guidebook that teaches one the basics of survival. You need to craft items, hunger, thirst, and exhaustion, all while fending off the limitless hordes of brain-eating zombies.You can choose between 3 classes, Jack the typical bruiser, Kenji the assassin, and Abby the nighthawk. Each have own strengths and abilities and specific items they can craft. Weapons are more entertaining to craft, even if most blueprints you find aren’t that exciting. Armor crafting is very important, as more armor means less damage from zombies. By combining various bones, tires, and metals a nice set of armor. Many combined items can be disassembled without a penalty, so you can take the components of a weapon that you no longer use to build a new weapon. Ammo could have offered one, but it’s unlimited. Bullets are everywhere, and arrows easily crafted/retrieved.Experience is given for killing enemies, crafting new things, and obviously for finishing quests. This is when you will see How To Survive’s light RPG mechanics come into play to use on skill tree of the character with each level providing a skill point.Missions begin simply: find a canister, fill it with gasoline, and looking for other objects that will help you to leave the island group. My favorite part in the game is the coop mode. Your survival partners use separate characters, each with their own saved progress. The game will use the host’s checkpoint so keep this in mind when hopping into different people’s games. The game scales very well for co-op, as more zombies will join you when partnered up. But... Characters are tethered to each other by the boundaries of the screen, so you can’t wander to different parts of the island and must stay fairly close to one another.How To Survive is an nice take on zombie survival. The crafting is the most interesting part on the game, and the co-op definitely heightens the experience. Its not perfect but a great little coop romp.Score 63 / 100Sorry for my bad english. This is my review account, because the low playtime.Thanks for reading! If you Like my Review, give me a Thumbs up in Steam.Your help is greatly appreciated :)My Curator Page:My Steam Group:My YouTube Channel:
Was this review helpful?
16.6 hrs on record
Very competent isometric zombie survival aRPG with a lot of depth and challenge. Its by no means perfect, for me the biggest issue was the excessive level of padding. For instance why cant I just use this one boat to travel to all the other islands and instead need to move to different locations throughout zombie infested islands to reach different boats in order to get to other islands? Padding that's why. Where HtS really shines though, is in the crafting department. There's a lot of stuff you can craft and improve as you discover new recipes books or just by experimenting with the stuff you have in your inventory. The combat system won't turn any heads around, but its not too shabby at all IMO, especially the ranged combat mechanic. Now, the lackluster skills tree and the clown mobile safe houses mechanic was a little weird and slightly detracted from the experience, but not by much. I'm definitely looking forward to completing the Story(which was surprisingly cool with a nice twist at the end) mode on the highest difficulty and playing some more coop(which is pretty sweet btw) with my buds. Better Than DayZ/10
Was this review helpful?
20.1 hrs on record
Getting fun from playing is the main purpose of games, isn't it? Well, this game is really fun. I am sure you will get a lot of positive emotions while killing hundreds of zombies, crafting new weapons and stuff and performing the tasks. Of cause it's much better to play with friend because this game is just made for co-op. But there is also a big problem in this game - bad optimization for PC version :P Also it's rather weird that developers don't make chat. No chat in co-op game... seriously?However, H2S is amazing :) Funny, interesting, vivid. Perfect game :)Call your friend and go play &How to Survive&. Right now! :D9\10 (optimization is really bad)P.S. sorry for mistakes if there are any
Was this review helpful?
11.5 hrs on record
Pretty good game, but camera work ruins whole gameplay in a cooperative mode. It's just annoying. It really bothers me and many other players too (i have seen a few posts about it, players actually begged developers to fix this). However, single mode is interesting and provides fun for couple of hours and i think that if you like zombie survival type games (and playing alone also) you will like this game. Is it worth buying? For single playing only, yes.
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
11.7 hrs on record
Addicting. Stayed up all night playing this with my husband. We lost track of time, so he got 3 hours of sleep for a 12 hour day of work.10/10
Was this review helpful?
17.2 hrs on record
Diablo 2 meets Fallout meets DayZ.The result is a fantastic coop experience!1) GameplayWell, it's rather classical. Using either a mouse + keyboard combination or a gamepad, you're hitting / slashing / shooting zombies. It works just fine with both, and you can switch to an axe with a simple press if you're getting swarmed with your bow. Obviously the game is an hack'n'slash with zombies so you can expect all its traditional elements: special zombies and bosses. How To Survive also features a neat craft system, so you can gather as much crap as possible in order to make the weapon of your dreams. One issue with that though, the inventory tends to be full most of the time since it's so small. As for the survival, you can hunt, gather plants or fruits, water, then cook it all before heading to bed.2) StoryYou're a survivor, so you meet other survivors who just happen to want the same thing as you: survive in order to escape the zombie outbreak. Though the game is rather humorous, guess we'd all turn out crazy if zombies started to invade the streets.3) GraphicsNothing much to say. The game looks nicey with &realistic& graphics, which somehow manages to feel refreshing. Hooray, no pixel shading!4) CoopIt's as good as the singleplayer: there are more enemies and they tend to hit harder since you're two. Yes. Two. That is a bit disappointing, but at least they did it right. Well, almost. Both players have to stay in the same &screen& in order to progress, so don't expect to finish a quest while your partner is farming xp.5) Conclusion: I picked it up for almost nothing and didn't actually expect the game to be that good, def one of the most pleasing hack'n'slash and coop game I tried. The survival elements and the crafting system tend to spice up the gameplay, which is just what the genre needed to last longer. I'd love it even more if the game was a little longer though... 8/10
Was this review helpful?
64.1 hrs on record
I was originally quite interested in this game until I saw the low Metacritic score, which I am EXTREMELY glad I overlooked, because this is now one of my favourite games. I just wish I had ignored the low score earlier. METACRITIC IS WRONG.I am seriously amazed that the Metacritic score is currently sitting at 60%, I would definitely put this game at a 90+%.Basically I was looking for a game that I could play Local Co-Op with my girfriend, and this game does not disappoint, her and I love it. She is not an avid gamer either and it is not easy to get her into a game.I can wholeheartedly recommend this game to anyone looking for a great Local Co-Op experience.As you can probably see from this review, I don't typically do this, but I felt compelled to give this game the respect it deserves. IT IS AWESOME. I want to write more, but it's late and I have to go play How to Survive instead of studying for my exam tomorrow morning.So I guess the main issue I have with this game is that it's ruining my grades at school and keeping me up until all hours of the morning.If you have somehow managed to read to this point, STOP WASTING TIME AND BUY THE FRIGGING GAME ALREADY.
Was this review helpful?
9.9 hrs on record
I really like the game, it's fun, beautiful graphics, the combat system is fast paced, the crafting system looks really good with endless possibilities and along with all that, Kovac's humor is very entertaining.If it feels like there is a &but& coming, to me there is.The game is great, has very well thought out elements, but it's a little more hack and slash, action game, than a survival or RPG.Has all the elements of a great RPG, skill tree, crafting, but, it always feels very linear.You have a story to follow and a path to follow and although you can go back to pick an extra herb or gather more resources, you feel you don't really need to since the game is progression in front of you and behind, is behind.The DLC available adds two game modes that feel a little more &open end&, but, still feels like this could have been huge and falls just short of it with the constrains imposed by the design followed.Good fun though, and with co-op you can laugh with a friend while hacking through hordes of zombies, that die in countless ways.
Was this review helpful?
11.3 hrs on record
I write this review when it's holiday sale 2014. This game is really worth the price, I get it when it was 90% off (around $1.1 in Indonesia at the time). I purchase the storm pack and I also purchase the rest of dlcs available. I had played for 11 hours before writing this. Ok this game is really great in concept. I thought it was just a meh game, but it's not. It's actually very good.this game is kinda like diablo 2 with zombie as it's theme. you are a survivor that cast away in remote island and trying to find a help and keep survivepro:- cheap- a lot of customization- great scavenging element in zombie survivor game- great music, environtment and
kovak's unique video tutorial :)con:- repetitive- npc meet zombie, and zombie ignores them like they are statue.. - text for island is hard to read :( I know it's minor thing but for a guy who is bad in sense of direction like me it's confusing if you don't know the where you stand now- there should be a button to display item scattering on the ground like diablo has- silly quest.. why do we have to get parcel. it's zombie apocalpse , we don't have time for that :(there is santa zombie that will explode when you shoot it. I'm not sure if it's like that. I played it during winter. it's highy recommended!
Was this review helpful?
2.7 hrs on record
OK, I had in the back of my mind that I had seen a bad review about this game ages ago, so never thought about buying it.But seeing it on sale today I thought, sod it, just try it :) And im glad i did. Its pretty bloody good, if your into this sort of thing. Its a different take on all the low quality first person zombie games that we got flooded with this year, and that in itself is refreshing :)I havent played many hours though, so I cant comment in detail on the games mechanics, but Id say its easily worth the ?1.50 I paid :). Thats a bit harsh actually, now i know what it is i would have easily paid ?5 for it :)
Was this review helpful?
14.3 hrs on record
God I play a lot of zombie games... I wonder what the new &zombie& will be and how long it will take to get here? Oh well, I shouldn't let that get in the way of telling you about How to Survive! HtS is actually a very enjoyable little game, kind of like Zombie Driver, Alien Breed and Diablo II ran a train on Krater. I can't put my finger on it, but it really did feel like I had played HtS before, and to me that's a really good sign that a game is made properly (at least to my liking, anyway). I found it challenging, but not so much that I wanted to go Super Saiyan on my screen, and was genuinely interested by the plot twists and creative story. I found this surprising because HtS, at first glance, looks like your run-of-the-mill horde grinder, but upon closer inspection I found it to be much more.The crafting system is elaborate enough yet easy to understand, that it is not only enjoyable, but essential to the gameplay. The environments are colourful enought that you don't feel like you've been sating at ants scurrying across tea-stained paper for hours, though a little more variation like cave systems would have added a bit of contrast. Everything worked, no bugs, no pulling my hair out looking for fixes or walkthroughs, and the in-game tutorials on how things work were humorously done, adding an element of comedy that you don't often see in survival games.If you're beween AAA titles and you're looking for something casual to break it up a bit, How to Survive has to be one of the best little games I've played in a long time. Fun, interesting, satisfying.
Was this review helpful?
0.6 hrs on record
shoot ang surive zombie apocalypse ^_^
Was this review helpful?
22.6 hrs on record
not expect from the next &game about survival& something completely new, but still the gameplay is pretty interesting, especially in coop with a friend. also big plus is the presence of the storyline, humor, good execution.highly recommend
Was this review helpful?
8.1 hrs on record
I wanted to like this, I really did. I really TRIED to like it, but it was really a disappointment. This game is simply mediocre in so many ways. Don't expect a deep survival experience here. Don't expect much at all. Even the humor feels forced at many points.
(Though once or twice will make you smile a bit)There are a lot worse games out there, but this game just really doesn't deliver on what it hints at in the trailers and previews.If you want it, do yourself a favor and pick it up on sale.(I also don't understand why it keeps popping up on the new releases list.)
Was this review helpful?
10.7 hrs on record
Buy it while its on sale. Its fun enough for awhile, but tends to drag on quiet a bit at the end. recipes are meaningless to collect as you can figure them out on your own. enemies are repetitive with not too much variety, there is only so much you can do with zombies after all. the animations for kovacs rules were fun, but you dont see them anymore after a certain point early in the game. most of the voice acting isnt great, ramon being the best example. personally, I think he sounds a bit like Brian Posehn. Overall, with little variaty in enemies and weapons or scenery, its not a game I would play again. though I did &beat& it. I say &beat,& actually a bug made it impossible to go any further during its finale rendering it unbeatable unless I started from the beginning. Its pretty short though, definetly not worth whats being charged for it. get it on sale.oh, also I had access to all of the DLC, even though I didnt buy the DLC and didnt even have the DLC in the list of DLC for the game, which was bizzare but ok. I guess.
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full audio
Includes 43 Steam Achievements
Title: How to Survive
Publisher:
Release Date: 23 Oct, 2013
How to Survive
Share:& & &}

我要回帖

更多关于 中文名字用英文怎么写 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信