英语填字游戏app提示后面的数字是什么意思.

填字游戏英语是什么_百度知道
填字游戏英语是什么
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
非常高兴为您解答问题qvq:根据您的提问:【填字游戏】的英文翻译是:crossword puzzle如果窝的回答您满意的话!麻烦采纳一下谢谢qwq如果不满意我继续努力!
采纳率:62%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。填字游戏 Across (横向) 1.Let's ___to a movie? 5.Did you ___TV last night? 7.Please put the book on the ___. 8.She ran ___ her dog. 9.I got up at ___ 6:30 11.___ you like baseball? 12.Please give this to ___ man. 14.I have a dog and a ___. 16.It's really hot ___. 18.___ is my book. 19.He took the ___ road. 20.A ___ has long ears. 23.Do you ___ to eat lunch now? 24.He has a dog, a cat ___ a rabbit.Down (纵向) 1.My___is 65 years old. 2.___time will you go home? 3.The police tried to ___the thief. 4. How old will you be on your next ___? 5.Have you seen the ___ forcast for tomorrow? 6.She has ___ dogs. 10.We climbed ___ the tree. 13.How ___ are you? I'm 180 centimeters. 15.Please go to the ___ and buy some bread. 17.What time did you eat ___ yesterday evening? r 21.The baseball player picked up the ___. 22.Would you like a cup of ___? 23、Mrs black has three sons. They are Mike, Tom and David. Mike is 10 kilos heavier than Tom. David is 5 kilos lighter than Tom. Tom is 4 centimetres shorter than Mike, David is 3 centimetres taller than Mike. Now Mike is 45 kilos and 155 centimetres. A. Tom is _______kg and _______cm. B. David is______kg and ________cm. 24、Aunt Mary has a box of cakes at the party. She’ll give the cakes to some children. If each child gets one, she’ll have one left. If each child gets two, she’ll need three more. How many children are there at the party and how many cakes does Aunt Mary have? 25、Tom has a brother. His brother is five years older than him. Tom was seven years old five years ago. How old will Tom and his brother be twenty years late ? A. Tom will be ________ years old . B. His brother will be ______years old. 26、Two teachers teach at the same school. One is the mother of the other’s son. What relation( 亲友关系 ) are they to each other? A. Husband and wife C. Father and mother B.Mother and grandfather. D.father and grandmother27、请你仔细读一读给你的三个单词,根据联想写出第四个单词. A . Olympic, 29th, China ______ B. animal, honest, friend ______ C. Champion( 冠军 ), 110m, runner _______D. popular (受欢迎 ), NBA, China ______ 答案: Across (横向) 1.Let's ___to a movie? go 5.Did you ___TV last night? watch 7.Please put the book on the ___. table 8.She ran ___ her dog. after 9.I got up at ___ 6:30 about 11.___ you like baseball? do 12.Please give this to ___ man. that 14.I have a dog and a ___. cat 16.It's really hot ___. today 18.___ is my book. this 19.He took the ___ road. wrong 20.A ___ has long ears. rabbit 23.Do you ___ to eat lunch now? want 24.He has a dog, a cat ___ a rabbit. and Down (纵向) 1.My___is 65 years old. grandfather 2.___time will you go home? what 3.The police tried to ___the thief. catch 4. How old will you be on your next ___? birthday 5.Have you seen the ___ forcast for tomorrow? weather 6.She has ___ dogs. two 10.We climbed ___ the tree. up,爬上 13.How ___ are you? I'm 180 centimeters. tall 15.Please go to the ___ and buy some bread. store 17.What time did you eat ___ yesterday evening? dinner 21.The baseball player picked up the ___. 22.Would you like a cup of ___? tea bat 有蝙蝠和棒球的意思23、A. Tom is ___35__kg and __151_cm. B. David is __30___kg and _158__cm. 24、(four children and five cakes ) 25、A. Tom will be _32_ years old . B. His brother will be __37_years old. 26、A 27、A . Olympic, 29th, China Beijing B. animal, honest, friend dog C. Champion( 冠军 ), 110m, runner Liuxiang D. popular (受欢迎 ), NBA, China Yaoming【图文】英文单词 填字游戏_百度文库
您的浏览器Javascript被禁用,需开启后体验完整功能,
享专业文档下载特权
&赠共享文档下载特权
&10W篇文档免费专享
&每天抽奖多种福利
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英文单词 填字游戏
阅读已结束,下载本文到电脑
想免费下载本文?
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,积分每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢豆丁微信公众号
君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
英语填字游戏
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
英语填字游戏
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='http://www.docin.com/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口英语填字游戏_百度知道
英语填字游戏
1.That panda is (
2.Is John of (
) listen to music when she does homework.
4.Peter is the captain of the baseball team,but he is a bit (
5.We are so excited that we can not...
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
1. really2. medium3. always4. quiet5. stop6. team7. humid8. popular9. saw10. jokes
采纳率:65%
reallymediumalwaysquiethelpteamhumidpopularsawjokes
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
填字游戏的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。}