英语第一人称称英语写加菲描的文章(七年级能懂)

本节目单下的其他节目
订阅本节目的沪友也订阅了
沪江英语论坛:
【英文天天写】 140106 停下是为了更好的前进
发布于: 20:06:30
1、本节目是一档写作类节目,目的在于提升大家的英语写作能力,每天晚20点准时发布。
2、每期节目选取当下国内外热点槽点话题,由主持人给出写作提示和范文后发布。
3、节目参与形式为: 1)沪友递交自己的作文。 2)除首层楼之外,其他参与沪友对自己楼上的沪友作文进行点评。 3)主持人按照点评标准选取作文进行点评。 4、写作字数限制为100个单词左右。由于主持人时间和精力有限,不能对所有沪友递交的作文进行点评,因此采用如下点评标准: 1)写作字数在100个单词左右。 2)除首层楼的沪友外,其他参与沪友要对自己楼上沪友的作文进行简单点评(可以从拼写、语法、遣词造句、行文结构等方面进行点评,不求多么精确,但求互相鼓励。因为主持人受限于时间和精力可能照顾不到每一个沪友,因此希望大家能够多多互动,多多交流,多多讨论。讨论和交流的过程本来也就是一个进步的过程。)
3)在节目发布后的48小时内递交作文。 4)递交作文对所有沪友开放。因为点评数量有限,如果设置了“仅楼主可见”,那么其他参与沪友只能看到主持人的点评,却看不到作文。这样就白白浪费了一次汲取经验的机会
。5)符合以上条件的沪友,会按照回复楼层从上到下进行点评。每期每个小编至少点评10名,大家要珍惜机会噢。
注:考虑到有一些沪友会提前抢占楼层,随后才递交作文。因此,实际点评顺序以小编值班时的作文楼层顺序为准。
英国女王伊丽莎白二世在一年一度的圣诞节讲话中强调反思的重要性。女王表示在人生混乱的时候,有必要在发生大事的时候“停下来想一想”。
so,今天的话题是关于反思的~~
1,反思的重要性
2,如何避免再次犯错?
some tips:
节选的文本~~
We all need to get the balance right, between action and reflection. With so many distractions, it is easy to forget to pause and take stock.
Be it through contemplation, prayer or even keeping a diary, many have found the practice of quiet personal reflection surprisingly rewarding, even discovering greater spiritual depth to their lives. Reflection can take many forms. When families and friends come together at Christmas, it's often a time for happy memories and reminiscing. Our thoughts are with those we have loved who are no longer with us. We also remember those who through doing their duty cannot be at home for Christmas, such as workers in essential or emergency services. And especially at this time of year, we think of the men and women serving overseas in our armed forces. We are forever grateful to all those who put themselves at risk to keep us safe. Service and duty are not just the guiding principles of yesteryear. They have an enduring value which spans the generations.
When it mentions reflection, it reminds me of the Sunday’s importancein one’s life. For Christine and Jewish, the Sunday is a day of religiousservice. At that day, all the stores close the door and all the people go to thenearest church to worship the God. More importantly, it’s a golden chanceto reflect what you’ve done in the past week, what’s the deeds you have doneand who has helped you in the past week and Sunday is the good chance toexpress your gratitude to the helpers. Therefore, through the regularreflection, one could be rewarded by clearly knowing that who he is and whom hewants to be.
Nowadays, the Sunday is just another day of action, ratherthan reflection even if we call it “Li Bai Tian”. As Elisabeth said, onlyaction without reflection, one can only become a machine rather than a livingman.
Self-reflection is of the same importance with action. After engaging ambitiously on work for a certain period of time, taking a break to think what you have learned will get work done more smoothly onc when attending a super awesome party, stopping your dance for a while to think how lucky you are makes you are more grateful to life, after a fierce argue with your best friend, try to calm down and look through yourself , and an apology wins more.Stopping to have a self-reflection at some appropriate time enables us run faster. This is same as looking into a mirror to find out if you are neatly dressed, looking into yourself to find out whether you act like you wanted.&
IVYYINGCROSS:
One of Confucius sayings goes, "learn and review it from time to time, isn't it a pleasure?" It is more than that today, for self-reflection can be a process of learning, it can also be a time for identifying ourselves.Self-reflection is vital. First, it refreshes our mind. No matter sorrow comes or happiness arrives, rethinking the precious moment of tears and laughs will actually tell us how happy we have already been and should cherish what we have. Second, it energizes our morale. We can be indulged in the pain we are suffering, but by reviewing the best time of ours, will definitely open up a window to current situation. This is espcially true for those who are striving for their career. Third, it reminds us of the past errors. By reflecting on ourselves, we can and should be able to identify the mistakes we unintentionally or deliberately made. No rechoose the wrong track as we did.&
欢迎每天来做客^ ^
大家要勤快的交作业哟~
谢谢各位的参与,也谢谢点评们的辛苦工作!
We are waiting for you at 8:00 p.m here
订阅本节目 请戳我~~~~
请楼下的点评楼上!请楼下的点评楼上!please _(:з」∠)_
可以查看更多内容,还可以进行评论。
(Postcard 寻梦)
When time stretches before us, we are easily to miss some vital things. Ordinarily, not until we are ill, we hardly pay enough attention to the health, or have planned but not act. We need, of course, pause the life for a moment and think about the reality. Sometimes, we even know where we will go. Thus it is such an important thing to stop and observe the road we are walking throng. It is necessary to reflect from time to time in our whole life in order not to make the same mistakes and seek for a better life.Last but not least, action is even more important than reflection!
呃,高手。思路清晰,用词简洁。除了walking throng不太明白外暂时没有挑出其他问题。
or have planned but not act= or something has ....acted on pause the life= (the life去掉) we even know= even decide throug = through
reflect from time to time in our whole life= reflect on
before----&in front of. Two sets of antonyms: before-after, refer to T in front of-behind, refer to Placeto miss----&missing,not until we get ill
will we pay .... I am not sure wether the tence is right or not.even know? or even don't know?such an important thing, here , &thing& is not such a suitable word .to avoid
making same mistakes. keep it simple
, besides, & -ing& form makes expression much dynamic.~~~~~~~~```good job ! see you next time,O(∩_∩)O~~~~
before没有问题 not until we are ill, we hardly pay enough attention to the health此处 not until...结构应为not until we are ill will we pay enough attention to our health. 具体用法请度娘Sometimes, we even know where 此处,应为we do not knowgood job
We have become busier than ever. Period. We do not stop and pause to think things through. Even our attention is not required at the moment, we shift to our electronics to fill up every idle minute. Few people appreciate and vale idleness these days, as a lot of things demand and lure our attention. And we want get a head start and become successful.
However, idleness can bring up creative ideas and more. It may sounds counterintuitive. But it validates its value in many cases. If we keep rushing through all days, always as busy as a bee, we are not going to be aware of
the right direction we are heading toward, saving unnecessary tests. Taking a break and being content with alone time actually help us to be more productive.
our electronics? isn't
&electronic & an adj? (挠头)want to getvalidates its value. finally, I know when to use &validate& , thanks a lotbeing content with alone time. not so sure~~~~~excellent, see you next time!,O(∩_∩)O~~~~~~~~··
echo花前月下说:our electronics? isn't
&electronic & an adj? (挠头)want to getvalidates its value. finally, I know when t...electronics
手机,平板等等
stone_petal说:electronics
手机,平板等等yes,right,thanks
When talking about reflection, I can remember an evaluation about the Chinese, which is criticized by a french writer, that the Chinese is always hurry.As he said, the Chinese is more busy now: they go to anywhere by jogging lest that they can't reach in time.I can't support all his view because he didn't look over this problem in our side.Following the great progress in China recently, the Chinese have had to face the more pressure than ever.They must do every fast.If they didn't get the rhythm, they would fall behind the others.But one thing the writer is right.That is we should slow down and reflect for ourselves.
I consider that there are two kind of self-reflections.One is thinking about how to do in next, the other is considering what to do in future.If your work
relates to some repeated operate or your hard work gets a bad result and you have another chance, you should reflect all the detail in your concerned things, and you will do better next time.I think this form of reflection is self-examination.But when you recall your life that you have lived, absorb all the information in your live and image the future, the reflection is not only the self-examination but the summarize.
In my opinion, if you do more summarize and less self-examination, it is better.You can stand up again after you fall down, but you have rarely little chance to go back and choice the other way.
(生命很残酷,只用悲伤告诉你什么是幸福)
the Chinese_ Chinesefrench_French(个人觉得which is criticized by a french writer, that the Chinese is always hurry 这两句话语序应该调一下更好,减少一个定语从句)anywhere 是副词,不能用to 修饰I can't- don't view-views side-sides choice-choose个人拙见 如有不妥之处 敬请谅解
busier is a better choice than &more busy& I thinkgo anywherefully agree with sb, just a suggestionin our side, no so sureface more pressuredo every fast? do everything more quickly?reflect ontwo kinds of&do in next&, cross &in&,AND the other is...two sentences can not connected by &,& this is a basic principle in writing.operation . a n. word is needed here, not a verball the details. fact I didn't understand this long sentencestop here , good job! see you next time~~~~~~~~~~
我觉得构思挺好的Following the great progress in China recently, the Chinese have had to face the more pressure than ever.这句话中不应该用虚拟语气I consider that 这里 consider一般不这样用 还是本分地说I believe, I think, As far as I'm concerned etc.concerned things 应为 concernsimage应为 imaginesummarize应为summary还有一个问题,最后一段为什么要说you呢?第二人称并不能拉近人和人的距离反而是一种说教……为什么不用第一人称更加直接?
(生命很残酷,只用悲伤告诉你什么是幸福)
The past success is a fortune, so does the past mistake. The right things make us more intelligent, and the mistakes make us clearer. As Socrates said, life without reflecting is worthless. From those inspiring stores, you can see that most of successful men have characteristic of self-reflection. Thus, however busy you are, please stop timely, and reflect your actions and inner world. That means to inherit the positives, refuse and cure mistakes, so that you can gradually move forward and shape a perfect life.
写得不错哦!几点小建议第一句话很好,最好success, mistake都用复数,does-&dostores -& storieshave characteristic of self-reflection -& have A DEFINING characteristic of self-reflection.互相学习!
(生命很残酷,只用悲伤告诉你什么是幸福)
chen_wenyu说:写得不错哦!几点小建议第一句话很好,最好success, mistake都用复数,does-&dostores -& storieshave characteristic of self-reflection -& ...嗯好的,偶采纳你的意见。谢谢鼓励 (*^__^*) ……
aimiraliang说:嗯好的,偶采纳你的意见。谢谢鼓励 (*^__^*) ……一写到名词,就想到2个地方:1. 语法上必须用单数还是复数?文章理,上下文来说用单数还是复数?2. 找个形容词形容一下这个名词,让文章更添彩一些。
(生命很残酷,只用悲伤告诉你什么是幸福)
chen_wenyu说:一写到名词,就想到2个地方:1. 语法上必须用单数还是复数?文章理,上下文来说用单数还是复数?2. 找个形容词形容一下这个名词,让文章更添彩一些。偶记住啦 陈老师 谢谢你的指导 (*^__^*) …… have a nice day
在写作中有个词叫平行结构,感觉类似于中文中的对子,要求很高但是读起来很带劲,建议第二句可以再对称一些most of those and your inner world~`good job ,see you next time
chen_wenyu说:一写到名词,就想到2个地方:1. 语法上必须用单数还是复数?文章理,上下文来说用单数还是复数?2. 找个形容词形容一下这个名词,让文章更添彩一些。其实我想 单数和复数除了说上下文的连贯以及语法以外 看中间遣词造句是否优美来选择也可以越短的音节出来的东西越有力量
chen_wenyu说:一写到名词,就想到2个地方:1. 语法上必须用单数还是复数?文章理,上下文来说用单数还是复数?2. 找个形容词形容一下这个名词,让文章更添彩一些。我想问您文中的Elizabeth是谁?是小说里的?还是英女王?
With the fast development of our society,we are busy doing our homework ,We are doing our job.We are busy doing our housework .In all ,we are very busy .However ,we have no time
to reflection ourselves .I will give you an example ,The teacher told us &Study hard and you will pass the exam !&In 2011,I wanted to pass BEC and found a
good job ,but failed .Then I asked miyself &What's wrong with it &I began to self -exam my studying methords and ask my friends to help me .In December ,I passed the exam .So I think reflection is impotant to us .答题用时:[13:11]新目标英语七年级上册全册导学案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
42页¥4.00167页免费109页免费2页¥1.001页¥1.00 2页¥1.001页¥1.0065页免费134页免费3页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢145页免费134页1下载券65页免费109页免费107页2下载券
新目标英语七年级上册全册导学案|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢当前位置:
>>>书面表达。(15分)下面是作息时间表,根据时间表写短文。假如你的..
书面表达。(15分)下面是作息时间表,根据时间表写短文。假如你的名字叫Liu Bo, 请以第一人称“I”介绍一天生活、学习情况。字数不少于70字,不得出现真实姓名。&& My Day&&&& Time & Work 6:00a.m.&起床6:10 &跑步(run)6:30读英语6:50&&吃早餐7:00&&上学from7:30 to12:10上五节课(have five classes)&In the afternoon上三节课5:30做运动(do sports)6:00p.m.回家6:30p.m.吃晚饭7:00p.m.看电视(watch TV)&做作业&10:00p.m.睡觉(go to bed)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&______________________________________________________________&&&&&____________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&_____________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
题型:写作题难度:中档来源:不详
略试题分析:本文不难,首先可以对自己进行一个简单的介绍,然后通过表格中所给的时间,按照这个顺序说明自己各个时间所做的事情,在写这一部分时注意使用一般现在时态,表示一般的习惯,同时对于时间的表达句子要学会变换句式,句子的写作要注意有主语有谓语,最后可以以That is my day!来结束全文。点评:本文难度不大,写作条理性要把握好,对于初一的作文,不要求有很华美的词语,重在培养自己连词成句的能力,避免中式英文。在平时的练习中要多去背诵范文,对表达好的句子,短语要进行积累,并默写,考试前再集中看一下,这样做到有备无患。
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“书面表达。(15分)下面是作息时间表,根据时间表写短文。假如你的..”主要考查你对&&提纲作文&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
提纲作文:即是对作文要求中有提纲限定或叫做提纲提示,要求作文内容中包括提纲内容的一种作文形式。提纲作文注意:1. 仔细阅读有关提示,弄清试题提供的所有信息,明确有哪些要点。 2. 提纲是文章的总体框架,要在提纲的范围内进行分析、构思和想象。要依据提示情景或词语,&& 按照一定逻辑关系来写。 3. 根据要表达的内容确定句子的时态、语态;语言表达要符合英语习惯。
发现相似题
与“书面表达。(15分)下面是作息时间表,根据时间表写短文。假如你的..”考查相似的试题有:
275607268364158121277271162106122125七年级英语下&书面表达专项训练课件(unit1-unit12)&&新目标
下载地址::()
资料下载说明::
1、本网站完全免费,后即可以下载。每天登陆还送下载点数哦^_^
2、资料一般为压缩文件,请下载后解压使用。建议使用IE浏览器或者搜狗浏览器浏览本站,不建议使用傲游浏览器。
3、有任何下载问题,请。视频及打包资料为收费会员专用(20元包年,超值!),网站大概需要6万/年维护费。
文件简介::
七年级英语下书面表达专题训练本单元以“加入俱乐部”为话题,围绕这一话题学习情态动词can表示能力的用法。而最能全面体现本单元话题及语言运用能力的写作就是“招聘广告或能力介绍”。unit1【习作在线】假如你们学校的幼儿部打算在寒假(winterholiday)期间招聘临时的辅导老师,有意向的请拨打电话888-7890与Mr.Green联系。请你根据下面的要求写一则40个词左右的招聘广告。对临时辅导老师的要求如下:1.喜欢和孩子们打交道。2.会唱歌、跳舞、画画、使用电脑。3.寒假期间有充足的时间。【思路点拨】(1)体裁:_______。(2)人称:___________________。(3)时态:___________。应用文第一人称或第二人称一般现在时【佳作鉴赏】HelpWantedAreyougoodwithkids?Weneedhelpforwinterholiday.Canyouhelpkidswithsports?Canyouhelpkidswithmusic?Canyousing,danceanddraw?Canyouusethecomputer?Comeandjoinus.PleasecallMr.Greenat888-7890.本单元以“日常作息习惯”为话题,围绕这一话题巩固一般现在时的用法,学习表达日常活动的词语以及时间表达法。因此本单元的书面表达常常是对日常学习、工作的描述。unit2【习作在线】假如你是Tommy,请根据图画提示写一篇不少于50个词的短文。(可适当发挥,开头已给出,不计入总词数)MynameisTommy,nowletmetellyouaboutmyday._______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________【思路点拨】(1)体裁:_______。(2)人称:_________。(3)时态:___________。记叙文第一人称一般现在时【佳作鉴赏】MynameisTommy,nowletmetellyouaboutmyday.Iusuallygetupatsixo’clock,andthenIbrushmyteeth.Ataroundseveno’clock,Ieatbreakfast.Igotoschoolatseventen.Schoolbeginsateighto’clock.Ataboutfourthirty,Iplaysoccerwithmyfriends.Igohomeatfiveo’clock,andIeatdinnerataroundsix.Afterdinner,Idomyhomework.Igotobedataroundnineo’clock.Thisismybusybuthappyday!本单元以“乘坐某种交通工具”为话题,围绕这一话题继续巩固一般现在时的用法,学习表达交通工具的名词及交通方式的表达。因此本单元的书面表达常常是如何去上学或工作等的话题。unit3【习作在线】下面是你和你家人的职业以及去工作或学习地点所使用的交通工具,请根据表格中的信息写一篇80个词左右的小短文。______________________________________________________________________________________________________【思路点拨】(1)体裁:_______。(2)人称:___________________。(3)时态:___________。说明文第一人称或第二人称一般现在时【佳作鉴赏】Therearefourpeopleinmyfamily.Theyaremyfather,mymother,mysisterandI.Myfatherworksasapolicemaninapolicestation.Itis20kilometersfromourhome.Ittakeshim10minutestodrivehiscar.Mymotherisateacher.Sheoftentakesthebustowork.It’sabout10kilometersfromourhometoherschool.Ittakesher13minutes.Mysisterisanurse.Sheoftengoestothehospitalbybike.Ittakesher15minutes.Becauseit’sonly5kilometers.Myschoolisnearmyhome.It’sonly2kilometers.It’sonly8minutes’walk.本单元以“在学校或家里的规章制度”为话题,围绕这一话题学习祈使句、情态动词can和haveto的用法,因此谈论日常生活中的准则也是单元测试中常考话题之一。unit4【习作在线】每所学校都有自己的规章制度,下面是你们学校的一些规章制度。请你(LiHong)写一封电子邮件向你的笔友Lucy做一下介绍。词数不少于50个。1.上课不准迟到。2.课堂上保持安静。3.见到老师要问好。4.不许在教室里吃东西。5.不许在课堂上听音乐或玩游戏。__________________________________________________________________________________________________【思路点拨】(1)体裁:_______。(2)人称:___________________。(3)时态:___________。说明文第一人称或第二人称一般现在时【佳作鉴赏】 DearLucy,Thanksforyourlastletter.Youwanttoknowtherulesinourschool.Nowletmetellyouaboutthem.Wecan’tarrivelateforclass.Wecan’ttalkloudlyinclass.Weshouldbequiet.Whenwemeetourteachersonourway,wemustsayhellotothem.Wecan’teatintheclassroom,andwecan’tlistentomusicorplaygamesinclass.Ithinkwehavetoomanyrules.Whataboutyours?Pleasewriteandtellme.Yours,LiHong本单元以“描述动物”为话题,围绕这一话题表达自己的喜爱并巩固特殊疑问句及描述动物品质的形容词,对动物的描述也是单元测试中常考话题之一。unit5【习作在线】HappyZoo来了两位新成员,下面是它们的表演照及相关信息。请你据此写一份海报,对它们进行描述。(不少于50个词)Name:LarryAge:8From:AfricaLike:playwithahorseName:MollyAge:12From:IndiaLike:playbasketball__________________________________________________________________________________________________【思路点拨】(1)体裁:_______。(2)人称:_________。(3)时态:___________。说明文第三人称一般现在时【佳作鉴赏】WelcometoHappyZoo!Goodnews!Therearetwonewanimalsatourzoonow.OneisLarry,andtheotherisMolly.Larryisalion.Heis8yearsold.HeisfromAfrica.Helikestoplaywithahorse.Mollyisanelephant.Sheis12yearsold.SheisfromIndia.Sheiskindofshy,butshecanplaybasketballverywell.Comeandseetheirgoodshows!本单元以谈论活动为话题,具体谈论某人正在干某事,因此句子谓语要用现在进行时。描述日常活动和人们正在做的事情也是单元测试中常考话题之一。unit6【习作在线】根据下面的图画,请你用英语写一篇短文,包括6~9个句子,短文要求达意、正确、连贯。短文开头已给出,不计入总句数。 It’sseveno’clockintheevening.Tom’sfamilyareallathome.________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________【思路点拨】(1)体裁:_______。(2)人称:_________。(3)时态:___________。说明文第三人称现在进行时【佳作鉴赏】It’sseveno’clockintheevening.Tom’sfamilyareallathome.Tomislisteningtomusic.Hissisterisplayingwithacat.Hisfatherisreadingabook.Hismotherismakingaphonecalltosomeone.HisgrandparentsarewatchingTV.Theyareallenjoyingthemselves.本单元以“天气”为话题,以“描述天气,描述正在做的事情”为语言目标。而最能全面体现本单元话题及语言运用能力的作文就是“描述在不同的天气里正在做的事情”,这也是单元测试和中考等试题中常考的作文话题之一。unit7【习作在线】假如你们学校周日在大明湖公园进行了一次校游,天气很好,同学们都玩得很高兴。有的在唱歌,有的在跳舞,有的在拍照,还有的在作画……请适当发挥想象,描述一下这次校游的场面。不少于50个词。________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________【思路点拨】(1)体裁:_______。(2)人称:___________________。(3)时态:___________。记叙文第一人称或第三人称现在进行时【佳作鉴赏】TodayisSunday,andit’sasunnyday.We’reonaschooltripattheDamingLakePark.Allthestudentsarehavingagreattime.Somearesingingunderatalltree,somearedancing,somearetakingphotos,andothersaredrawingpictures.Look,someboystudentsareplayingsocceroverthere.Ithinkthetripisreallyrelaxing.本单元以“街区”为话题,以“在街上问路和指路”为语言目标。最能全面体现本单元话题及语言运用能力的作文就是“介绍某个街区或为某街区写旅游指南”,这也是单元测试和中考等试题中常考的作文话题之一。unit8【习作在线】下图是某街区的平面图,最近来此旅游的人很多,为方便游客,请写一份旅游指南。(词数不少于80个)WelcometoCenterStreetTakeataxifromtheairport.____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ WehopeyouhaveagoodtimeonCenterStreet!【思路点拨】(1)体裁:_______。(2)人称:___________________。(3)时态:___________。说明文第一人称或第二人称一般现在时【佳作鉴赏】WelcometoCenterStreet Takeataxifromtheairport.GoalongRiverStreetandturnleftatthefirstturning.ThengodownBridgeStreetandturnright.NowyouareonCenterStreet.CenterStreetisagoodplacetohavefun.It’saverybusystreet.Youcanenjoyflowersinthegarden.It’sbetweenthepostofficeandtherestaurant.Ifyoulikereading,youcangotothebookstore.Andwhenyouarehungry,youcaneatintherestaurant.It’sacrossfromthebookstore. WehopeyouhaveagoodtimeonCenterStreet!unit9本单元以描述人的外貌长相为主题,描述头发、体格、穿戴等。区别使用be与have、哈市,本单元书面表达的主题是对人进行外貌描述描述。假如你在Internet上结识了一位名叫Mary的网友,请根据她发给你的有关信息,向你简单介绍.alittlebichattingonthenetMyNetFriendMaryIhaveanetfriend.Sheisfrom____________.Thegirlis___________oldandisstudyingat_____________.Sheis_________and_________with_____.Shehas_________hair.Shelikestowear____________.Inherfreetimeshelikes______and______________withherfriends.Ilikemynetfriendverymuch.【佳作鉴赏】MyNetFriendMaryIhaveanetfriend.SheisfromSydney,Australia.ThegirlisfifteenyearsoldandisstudyingatAppleTreeSchool.Sheismediumheightandalittlebitheavywithbigeyes.Shehaslongblackcurlyhair.Shelikestowearabluedress.Inherfreetimeshelikesreadingbooksandchattingonthenetwithherfriends.Ilikemynetfriendverymuch.本单元以“点餐”为话题,围绕这一话题主要引导学生学会点餐、学会运用wouldlike表达自己的意愿以及介绍世界各地的人们庆祝生日时不同的饮食文化。为餐馆写英文广告是本单元书面表达常考的话题。unit10【习作在线】请根据下面的汉语提示,为店主写一篇小广告,词数不少于60个。在南京路上有一家叫HappyTime的甜点屋,现新上三种很好的新的特色甜点:①苹果香蕉冰激凌,②橘子脆梨冰激凌,③西瓜草莓冰激凌。有大杯、中杯、小杯三种。店内还有果汁、可乐和绿茶。HappyTime_________________________________________________ _________________________________________________ _________________________________________________ _________________________________________________ _________________________________________________ _________________________________________________ _________________________________________________ _________________________________________________
ComeandseeforyourselfatHappyTime!【思路点拨】(1)体裁:_______。(2)人称:_____________。(3)时态:___________。应用文第一、二人称一般现在时【佳作鉴赏】HappyTimeWelcometoHappyTime!Whatkindofice-creamwouldyoulike?Wehavethreegreatnewspecials:①Appleandbananaice-cream.②Orangeandpearice-cream.③Watermelonandstrawberryice-cream.Andwhatsizecupofice-creamwouldyoulike?Wehavelarge,mediumandsmallcupsofice-cream.Wealsohavejuice,cokeandgreentea. ComeandseeforyourselfatHappyTime!本单元以“学校旅行”为话题,围绕这一话题主要谈论过去的事情,学习一般过去时的用法。体现本单元话题及语言综合运用能力的话题作文“记一次野营/野餐/郊游/旅行”等旅行日记是各地英语中考书面表达所常考查的。unit11【习作在线】请根据下表提示,以“AGreatSchoolTrip”为题写一篇英语短文,介绍七年级一班去泰山(MountTai)校游的情况。要求:1.词数:60个左右(开头已给出,不计入总词数);2.字迹工整,语言流畅,表达正确,逻辑清晰。AGreatSchoolTripLastweekendalltheteachersandstudentsofClass1,Grade7visited_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________【思路点拨】(1)体裁:_______。(2)人称:_________。(3)时态:___________。记叙文第三人称一般过去时【佳作鉴赏】AGreatSchoolTripLastweekendalltheteachersandstudentsofClass1,Grade7visitedMountTai.TheymetatthebusstationatsevenlastSaturdaymorningandthentheywenttoMountTaibybus.Ittookthemaboutthreehourstogetthere.Theytooksomewaterandfoodwiththem.TheyclimbedMountTaiandpaintedsomepaintingsthere.Theyalsotookmanyphotos.Theyweretired,buttheyallthoughtitwasagreatschooltrip.本单元以“谈论过去的事情”为话题,继续学习一般过去时的运用。谈论周末活动及其感受因其恰好体现本单元话题及语言综合运用能力而成为各地英语单元检测及中考书面表达的热点话题之一。unit12【习作在线】请你想想上个周末去了哪儿,做了些什么,周末感受如何?现在写下来向大家做个汇报吧!词数不少于60个。____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________【思路点拨】(1)体裁:_______。(2)人称:_________。(3)时态:___________。记叙文第一人称一般过去时【佳作鉴赏】Ihadareallygoodtimelastweekend.Sundaywasmysister’sbirthday.Inthemorning,wehadasmallparty.Mothercookeddeliciousfoodforher.AndImadeanicecardforher.Sheloveditverymuch.Intheafternoon,ourparentstookustoHappyGarden.Itisagoodplaceforkids.Therearelotsofthingstoenjoy.OnSundaynight,wewenttoamovie.Itwasveryinteresting.与其用泪水悔恨昨天,不如用汗水拼搏今天。
亲!请或新用户?
本站声明:书利华教育网资料为本站收集、购买整理或网友上传,不能保证版权问题,如有侵犯,请发邮件联系无条件删除,谢谢。
CopyRight&书利华教育网
------E-mail:(#改为@即可) QQ:
旺旺:lisi355
联系:广东省清远市清新区第一中学 侯剑东
欢迎合作与交流!}

我要回帖

更多关于 第一人称射击网游 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信