dry by the fire 在火旁烤干
dry for food 烘干以便食用 ...
基于2个网页-
我用火烤我的鞋。
I dry my shoes by the fire.
我用火烤我的鞋。
You can dry your clothes by the fire.
你可以到炉火旁边烤干你的衣服。
It's cold and dull out, and I advise you to stay warm and dry by the fire, as I do, " said Meg with a shiver.
外面又冷又闷,我劝你还是呆在火边暖和暖和,就像我一样,”梅格说着打了个冷颤。
Taking away the thinned-out material is difficult, and sloppy thinning can increase the risk of fire by leaving dry branches and leaves on the forest floor.
The tradition of hanging stockings by the chimney came from England, where the story was told that Father Christmas dropped some gold coins from his pockets and they were caught in socks hanging by the fire to dry.
The fire, which is fueled by dry brush and trees, was 30% contained Monday -- threatening structures and prompting an unspecified number of evacuations.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!& “When was the last ti...”习题详情
270位同学学习过此题,做题成功率88.8%
When was the last time you were late and expected someone to understand? How about the time you left your dishes on the table for someone else to clean up? Or perhaps you left the lid on the peanut butter jar loose, and the person after you opened the jar to find it dry and not fresh. Often, we are eager to ignore our own faults. But we have higher standards when it comes to our expectations of someone else who has the same expectations. We need to as equally understand the weaknesses of others and excuse them just as we excuse ourselves. Two of my strengths are punctuality(准时) and organization. I like to meet deadlines when they are due and keep the space around my computer neat and orderly. But sometimes things happen, and I slip from being perfect. When this happens, I show myself mercy and lower the standard for myself. However, if someone else makes a mess around my computer, I might not show them as much mercy as I show myself. If it can happen to me, then I should be willing to realize that it can happen to someone else as well. I am not suggesting that we should not work on improving our faults, or that it should be right to be late or leave a mess behind us. Although we should always be working towards self-improvement, we shouldn’t have a double standard that says we are excused from our own mistakes but we cannot excuse someone else. If we are not 100-percent perfect, we shouldn’t expect others to be. Mercy shows an understanding heart. If we are blind to our own faults, we will not be very merciful towards others. Showing a little mercy goes a long way when life’s little mistakes take place. When the tables are turned, showing mercy towards someone’s shortcomings could cause us to receive some in return.【小题1】From the first paragraph we can learn that&&&&. A.we all make a mess sometimesB.we all need private spaceC.we should accept others’ help with gratitudeD.we should not open the lid on the peanut butter jar【小题2】How does the author develop the third paragraph? A.By raising questions.B.By giving examples.C.By analyzing opinions.D.By showing research findings【小题3】The underlined part,&& “When the tables are turned” in the last paragraph, can be best replaced by&&&&. A.“When good luck comes”B.“When benefits increase”C.“When our mistakes happen”D.“When the situation is changed”【小题4】What would be the best title for this passage?A.Changing Bad Daily HabitsB.Excusing Our Own FaultsC.Being Merciful Toward OthersD.Working Toward Self-improvementA&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2013-湖北省荆州中学高二上学期期中考试英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“When was the last time you were late and expected someone to understand? How about the time you left your...”的分析与解答如下所示:
试题分析 本文是记叙文,每个人都有犯错的时候,要宽恕才能同样的得到回报,互相理解。【小题1】A推断题。第一段列举很多种状况,每个人都有一团糟的。故选A项。【小题2】B 细节题。根据第三段When this happens, I show myself mercy and lower the standard for myself. However, if someone else makes a mess around my computer, I might not show them as much mercy as I show myself。作者学会关于当最后期限到时,举例说明自己是如何对待的。故选 B项。【小题3】D 推断题。Showing a little mercy goes a long way when life’s little mistakes take place,当犯错时表现出一些仁慈来,故下文应是当情况发生改变时,对别人的缺点的宽恕会使我们得到回报。故选 D项。【小题4】C 主旨大意。文章主要表达我们应该谅解别人的错误毛病。故选 C项。考点&日常生活类阅读
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
When was the last time you were late and expected someone to understand? How about the time you left...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“When was the last ti...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“When was the last time you were late and expected someone to understand? How about the time you left your dishes on the table for someone else to clean up? Or perhaps you left the lid on the peanut butter jar loose, and the person after you opened the jar to find it dry and not fresh. Often, we are eager to ignore our own faults. But we have higher standards when it comes to our expectations of someone else who has the same expectations. We need to as equally understand the weaknesses of others and excuse them just as we excuse ourselves. Two of my strengths are punctuality(准时) and organization. I like to meet deadlines when they are due and keep the space around my computer neat and orderly. But sometimes things happen, and I slip from being perfect. When this happens, I show myself mercy and lower the standard for myself. However, if someone else makes a mess around my computer, I might not show them as much mercy as I show myself. If it can happen to me, then I should be willing to realize that it can happen to someone else as well. I am not suggesting that we should not work on improving our faults, or that it should be right to be late or leave a mess behind us. Although we should always be working towards self-improvement, we shouldn’t have a double standard that says we are excused from our own mistakes but we cannot excuse someone else. If we are not 100-percent perfect, we shouldn’t expect others to be. Mercy shows an understanding heart. If we are blind to our own faults, we will not be very merciful towards others. Showing a little mercy goes a long way when life’s little mistakes take place. When the tables are turned, showing mercy towards someone’s shortcomings could cause us to receive some in return.【小题1】From the first paragraph we can learn that____. A.we all make a mess sometimesB.we all need private spaceC.we should accept others’ help with gratitudeD.we should not open the lid on the peanut butter jar【小题2】How does the author develop the third paragraph? A.By raising questions.B.By giving examples.C.By analyzing opinions.D.By showing research findings【小题3】The underlined part, “When the tables are turned” in the last paragraph, can be best replaced by____. A.“When good luck comes”B.“When benefits increase”C.“When our mistakes happen”D.“When the situation is changed”【小题4】What would be the best title for this passage?A.Changing Bad Daily HabitsB.Excusing Our Own FaultsC.Being Merciful Toward OthersD.Working Toward Self-improvement”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“When was the last time you were late and expected someone to understand? How about the time you left your dishes on the table for someone else to clean up? Or perhaps you left the lid on the peanut butter jar loose, and the person after you opened the jar to find it dry and not fresh. Often, we are eager to ignore our own faults. But we have higher standards when it comes to our expectations of someone else who has the same expectations. We need to as equally understand the weaknesses of others and excuse them just as we excuse ourselves. Two of my strengths are punctuality(准时) and organization. I like to meet deadlines when they are due and keep the space around my computer neat and orderly. But sometimes things happen, and I slip from being perfect. When this happens, I show myself mercy and lower the standard for myself. However, if someone else makes a mess around my computer, I might not show them as much mercy as I show myself. If it can happen to me, then I should be willing to realize that it can happen to someone else as well. I am not suggesting that we should not work on improving our faults, or that it should be right to be late or leave a mess behind us. Although we should always be working towards self-improvement, we shouldn’t have a double standard that says we are excused from our own mistakes but we cannot excuse someone else. If we are not 100-percent perfect, we shouldn’t expect others to be. Mercy shows an understanding heart. If we are blind to our own faults, we will not be very merciful towards others. Showing a little mercy goes a long way when life’s little mistakes take place. When the tables are turned, showing mercy towards someone’s shortcomings could cause us to receive some in return.【小题1】From the first paragraph we can learn that____. A.we all make a mess sometimesB.we all need private spaceC.we should accept others’ help with gratitudeD.we should not open the lid on the peanut butter jar【小题2】How does the author develop the third paragraph? A.By raising questions.B.By giving examples.C.By analyzing opinions.D.By showing research findings【小题3】The underlined part, “When the tables are turned” in the last paragraph, can be best replaced by____. A.“When good luck comes”B.“When benefits increase”C.“When our mistakes happen”D.“When the situation is changed”【小题4】What would be the best title for this passage?A.Changing Bad Daily HabitsB.Excusing Our Own FaultsC.Being Merciful Toward OthersD.Working Toward Self-improvement”相似的习题。单词选择:
adj. 干燥的;干旱的;(酒)不甜的;(使)口渴的;v. 使干燥;变干;晒干;风干
搭配:[+ clothes, paint, towel]
Wait until the paint is dry.
一直等到油漆干了。
Polish it with a dry cloth.
用干布把它擦亮。
搭配:[+ river, well]
By early summer the river was almost dry.
到初夏的时候河流几乎干涸了。
The single-engine plane landed at a dry lake in western Arizona.
这架单引擎飞机在亚利桑那州西部一个干涸的湖泊上着陆。
搭配:[+ season, period, place, area, weather, climate, day, night]
The night was dry and clear.
夜晚干燥晴朗。
The spring had been unusually dry.
这个春天异乎寻常地干旱。
Exceptionally dry weather over the past year had cut agricultural production.
去年反常的干旱天气使农业减产。
It was one of the driest and dustiest places in Africa.
这是非洲最干旱、尘土最多的地区之一。
搭配:[+ ground, pitch, turf, lawn]
搭配:[+ cow, sheep]
搭配:[+ eyes]
She didn't wince and her eyes were dry.
她没有皱眉,眼中也没有泪水。
There were few dry eyes in the house when I finished.
我说完后在场的人几乎没有不掉泪的。
She was suddenly thirsty and dry.
她突然口渴了。
His mouth was dry, he needed a drink.
他嘴巴很干,需要一杯喝的。
令人口干舌燥的工作
搭配:[+ hair, skin]
Dry hair is damaged by excessive washing.
过度的清洗会使干性头发受损。
搭配:[+ skin, lips]
Nothing looks worse than dry, cracked lips.
干裂的嘴唇看上去很糟糕。
My skin's been getting a little dry recently.
我的皮肤最近变得有些干。
搭配:[+ wine]
They were drinking dry white wine.
他们正在喝干白葡萄酒。
搭配:[+ bread, toast]
For breakfast, they had dry bread and tea.
他们早餐吃了白面包,喝了茶。
搭配:[+ cough]
搭配:[+ cargo]
搭配:[+ facts]
搭配:[+ book, lecture, style]
A lot of the work was very dry and boring in Westminster.
英国议院的许多工作非常枯燥无味令人厌烦。
搭配:[+ area, country, state]
搭配:[+ voice]
When he crept back to his desk, he heard the dry voice of Father Laurence.
他蹑手蹑脚地走回自己的桌子时,听到了劳伦斯神父冷冰冰的声音。
搭配:[+ ewe]
搭配:[+ electrical joint]
搭配:[+ humour, wit]
Mr Brooke is renowned for his dry wit.
布鲁克先生以他的冷幽默出名。
I enjoyed her dry accounts of work.
我喜欢她对工作不动声色的讲述。
In the end the Volga's waters will run dry.
最终,伏尔加河的水会干涸。
To harvest oil and gas profitably from the North Sea, it must focus on the exploitation of small reserves as the big wells run dry.
随着大型油井的枯竭,要想从北海的石油和天然气开采中赢利,必须着力于开采小储量的油井。
He's just milking the company dry.
他正在一点点地把公司榨干。
a shady rip-off industry that sucks its talent dry then discards it
一个巧取豪夺、挖光其人才又将之抛弃的见不得人的行业
Such cars, however, do grip the road well, even in the dry.
不过,这种车即使在干燥路面上也表现出了良好的抓地性能。
搭配:[+ hair, salad, clothes, plate, glass, cup, eyes, hands]
Wash and dry the lettuce.
将生菜洗净沥干。
There's nowhere to dry clothes here.
这里没地方晾衣服。
Liz laughed again, got up from the water and began to dry herself.
利兹又笑了,她从水中站起来,开始把身上擦干。
搭配:[+ meat, vegetables, fruit]
Leave the paint to dry.
让油漆变干。
搭配:[speaker, actor, comedian +]
1.free fro lacking natural or normal moisture
or no longer wet
2.lacking moisture or volatile components
3.opposed to or prohibiting the production and sale of alcoholic beverages
4.not producing milk
5.(of liquor) having a low residual sugar content because of decomposition of sugar during fermentation
6.without a mucous or watery discharge
7.humorously sarcastic or mocking
8.not shedding tears
9.lacking int dull and lifeless
10.used of solid substances in contrast with liquid ones
11.unproductive especially of the expected results
12.having no adornment or coloration
13.(of food) eaten without a spread or sauce or other garnish
14.having a large proportion of strong liquor
15.lacking warmth or emotional involvement
16.practicing complete abstinence from alcoholic beverages
1.a reformer who opposes the use of intoxicating beverages
1.remove the moisture from and make dry
2.become dry or drier
只有登录后,才能查看此项,现在是否?
1.After these dry days everyone hopes for rain.
干燥的天气之后,人人都希望下雨。
2.The soil is too dry for planting.
土太干了,不能种东西。
3.Which sweater is [dry], Mum?
妈妈,哪件毛衣是干的?
4.not a dry eye in the house
在场的人无不流泪
5.All the Chinese Wines on the list are dry, sir. Would you like a red or white wine?
先生,单子上所有中国式的酒都是无甜味的,请问您要红葡萄还是白葡萄酒?
1.& not a not a dry eye in the room
2.& to dry your hair/hands/eyes/dishes
3.& to dry yourself
好文推荐:
扫一扫下载手机版小D啦!Created with Sketch.}

我要回帖

更多关于 the dishes in china 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信