Packages that include this game
Buy Chivalry: Complete Pack
Includes 2 items:
Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior, Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
HOLIDAY SALE! Offer ends 2 January
-75%$34.99$8.74 USD
Downloadable Content For This Game
$6.73 USD
"Ever wanted to get that first-person perspective on face-stabbing an archer or smashing someone's head off? Then this is your game! (Built on UE3)."
Recent updates
11 December
Torn Banner Studios would like to wish you all a Merry Chivmas!! To do this we've replaced one of your favourite map, Moor, with a version to befit the Holiday Season!! We've also added an extra treat by giving you all a Chivmas Hat! We'd like to keep Moor as the festive map for the holidays so holiday Hats are mandatory! This Event will run from Dec 12 - Jan 5th, at the end of the event the holiday theme will be reverted, and that includes the hats! Happy Holidays!!
Chivmas Moor Mapname - &(AOCTD/FFA)-Moor_p&
Moor has undergone a Festive Makeover! The new look will be available From Dec 12 - Jan 5th
Chivmas Moor!
Any Moor gametype will have this new look
Players will wear appropriate attire in Chivmas Moor (Chivmas Hats are mandatory in Chivmas Moor)
Chivmas Hats available for use on any player in any map
Changes / Fixes
Crypt has also received a slight Festive upgrade in the attire department
Fixed issue in Crypts where enemies spawn in the wrong room in single room mode
Enemies are properly counted in Crypts
Prevented rare instance where all enemies spawning with HUD markers
Players can now properly attain server information in the server browser
Fixed a scaleform related crash that some users were experiencing
3 December
Your favorite First-Person Slasher is out now on the Xbox Live Arcade for Xbox 360. Just head on over to the New Releases tab to download the game now!
&I’m rather enamoured by the unique flavour of online combat presented by Chivalry. It’s fresh and fun, and like the very best games is easy to get into yet incredibly hard to master.&
90/100 -
“I saw my body slump to the floor, some distance away and then the hammer-bastard was standing over me, attempting to play croquet with what remained of my face.”

Custom Maps and Modding Support!
Full Controller Support!
Just Updated
About This Game
Besiege castles and raid villages in Chivalry: Medieval Warfare is a first-person slasher with a focus on multi-player. Featuring competitive online combat that seeks to capture the experience of truly being on a medieval battlefield. Inspired from the intensity and epicness of swordfighting movies such as 300, Gladiator and Braveheart, Chivalry: Medieval Warfare aims to bring that experience to the hands of a gamer.
The game is skill-based and controls like an FPS, but instead of guns and grenades, players are given swords, shields, maces, battleaxes and longbows. Set in a fictional, yet gritty and realistic world, players will fight in fast paced online battles besieging castles, raiding medieval villages and fighting for glory in the arena with up to 32 players.
Deep melee combat system provides players with a huge range of responsive combat options
Adjust your attacks and blocks in real time with the mouse for precise and full control of the action
Wield an arsenal of up to 60 brutal weapons ranging from broad swords and battle axes to longbows and javelins
Dynamic objective system brings team tactics and strategy to the forefront as players batter down gates, raid villages and assassinate enemy royalty to achieve victory.
Use a variety of siege weapons ranging from catapults, boiling oil, ballista, battering rams and more
Vast, lush environments that transport the player to a gritty and immersive medieval world.
Offline play options that allow players to gain familiarity with the controls and gameplay before being thrust into the action.
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 2.7 GHz (a dual-core CPU is required)
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: ATI Radeon 3870 or higher, Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT or higher. 512MB VRAM.
DirectX(R): 9.0c
Hard Drive: 7 GB HD space
Other Requirements: Broadband Internet connection
Supported controls:: Keyboard + Mouse, or Xbox 360 controller, Xbox One controller, or compatible XInput controller
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
468.7 hrs on record
MINI REVIEW – CHIVALRY: MEDIEVAL WARFAREDetailsDeveloper: Torn Banner StudiosGenre: ActionMode: Multi-playerRelease year: 2012The Good?Deep melee combat mechanics allow different playstyles?A lot of weapons for 4 different classes?Nice variety of maps and gamemodes?Great soundtrack and silly voice acting?Pretty good graphics for an indie gameThe Bad?Technical issues (false hit detections, bugs, crashes and framerate stuttering problems)?Less depth on ranged weapon gameplay?Somewhat unfair and unbalanced votekick systemWorth NotingTough for new players. One of those &easy to play, hard to master& -games. If you're going to get the game, you should be prepared to invest a lot of time and effort into this one. Even after +400 hours, I still feel like I learn something new every playtime.Just a small warning, the game doesn't have the friendliest community out there. I've been teamkilled and votekicked from the game many times without any good reason. Try to play nice and fair, apologize for your accidental teamkills, otherwise ignore the chat firefights and you should be doing fine.I highly recommend having a decent internet connection, just to make sure that you will not get kicked from every server and that you would have overall the best possible multiplayer experience.The VerdictPersonal Rating: &Worth playing&Traditional Rating: 8/10&If you can get past its few problems, you'll have one of the most fun multiplayer experiences out there.&
Was this review helpful?
20.6 hrs on record
PLEASE DO NOT ADD ME BECAUSE OF THIS REVIEWGreat game, terrible, terrible, community. There are three... let's say 'breeds' of players:(NOTE: These are the people I've come across in my experience, you might have seen different or a slight variation of players)Breed 1: The Noob. They've just started playing, and are still learning the ropes. If you see them playing, it's most likely their first game. They will either be playing with friends who persuaded them to buy the game, or solo because they came across the game and thought it looked interesting.Breed 2: The Average Player: These guys just play for fun and don't get bothered that much by TKing or losing. Most of these people just like to mess around with their friends. This is the kind of player you should be. This is, unfortunately, the least common type of player.Breed 3: The &Pro&: These guys are arrogant ????? who think they are the best at the game because they googled &how 2 good at chivalry&. They take everything dead serious. They will NEVER forgive a TK, even if it was an obvious accident. Heck, even if you accidentally hit them once, they'll start a vote to kick you off. Most of these guys play solo because &nobody else is good enough to play with them& (by that I mean nobody wants to play with them because nobody likes them.) Unfortunately, the &pro& is the majoraty of Chivalry players. Which is a shame, because this game is great, and I really, really, want a good community along with it. Sadly, that is not the case. Please, if you buy this game, try to be what I described as an Average. Never, ever, be a &Pro&. And don't get me wrong, this is an amazing game and I highly recommend it.
Was this review helpful?
41.8 hrs on record
Ever wanted an FPS without guns?! No? Cease lying to thine self, knave! If so- get Chivalry: Medieval Warfare!HOURS of fast paced, your teammate's sword-in face action with a whole variety of classes such as the slow-??? shield guy knight in shining armor, exclusive spear user well-rounded vanguard, coward fast-moving man at arms and ANNOYING LITTLE FU archer, everyone can find a place on the battlefield!Pros:
Melee battles that aren't just &mash left mouse button and maybe right click sometimes&
Lots of weapons to unlock that genuinely feel different from eachother.
Doesn't get repetitive too easily
Classes all have distinctive playstyles screw archers though
The character lines can be really funny. Also, there are lots of Shakespeare quotes. How could you pass that up?
Plenty of strategical variety in battle. While there are only three ways to swing (6 if you count different directions), tactics like dragging, matrixing and feinting really makes battles interesting, not to mention class mechanics like dodging and charging.Cons:
Teamkilling is common, especially among lower rank servers. Taking it out would suck, though.
In a melee dependent game, lag is a HUGE problem. You pretty much need decent internet.
Learning curve can be a bit daunting.
THE ARCHERS ARE CUTTING US DOWNBest teamkilling simulator on the market!10/10, would slay archers where they stand again
Was this review helpful?
9.3 hrs on record
Better Teamkill Simulator than Halo.10/10also you can kill the opposing team if you want.
Was this review helpful?
32.8 hrs on record
This Review(TL;DR at bottom)So, I'm beginning this review to help potential buyers decide whether they want this game. This review will track my progress as I log more and more hours into the game as it stands (as per this edit) I'm at 23 hours, that's just under one full day of gaming. At the end of this review, I'll try to break down pro's and con's of the game and look a little more in-depth at what the game has to offer.Level 1Starting the game, you'll notice the lack of single-player options - and right you are. This game is based around purely multiplayer midieval combat. So lets start our first game. Picking a server is easy at a lower level, those highlighted in green are low-rank servers, that means players level 0 to 15. These servers generally have a high population, and cycle through the game modes.When you (or I, in this case) pick a server, you'll be able to see the current gamemode as well as current/limit players. I started with a low-pop Team Deathmatch game with 16 total players. When I hopped into the game, it was about halfway through, and as the teams were even, I got to pick a side (Agatha Knights or Mason Order). Now, these teams don't really matter all that much later on, no one will shun you for picking one over the other, but in my case I chose the Mason Order (Favorite color is Red). From there, there are four different classes.Classes Archer - Light, ranged troops. Beginner weapons are Longbow, Dagger, Crossbow, and Javelin (with optional sheild) Man at Arms - Light, fast troops with low armor. Beginner weapons are Sword, Axe, Mace, and Quarter Staff. (Can also dodge) Vanguard - Heavy armored troops with increadable damage and reach, beginner weapons are Greatsword, Poleaxe, Spear, and Hammer. (Can perform a charge attack) Knight - Tank character with increadable armor, but slow moving. Beginner weapons are ??????? sword, Greataxe, Hammer, and Flail.So I hopped in as an archer, and immediately regretted my decision. Team deathmatch is almost squadbased, with groups of 3 or 4 charging at once, and everyone seems to have a general hatred towards archers. So, I died. A lot. Eventually I switched to a Man at Arms with the beginner shortsword. The speed was amazing, and I managed my first kill before dying. The game appeared ruthless to me, with wave after wave of enemies ready to stab me in the back - or throw something into my lower-???? area. But it was fun, decapitating the few I could. By the end game, I had 5 kills and 13 deaths - but the five I killed were well worth it.Levels 1-15Game after game, I was killed. Repetitavely. But, I got better. Learned how to be more aware of my situation. Learned the different swings, and when to block/kick. By the time I was level ten, I could hold my own - and had even won a few 1v4 fights. My friends then got the game on sale - and let me tell you, when your friends are playing, the fun increases exponentially. Between level ten and fifteen I had my best games, including my very best being 43 kills and 3 deaths (Holy ????). And the best part, I was progressing. I unlocked equipment, weapons. I learned when to use specific classes. I memorized the maps and knew my strategy. I went from absolutely terrible to a force to be reckoned with.Levels 15 and onI just reached level 16. But it's far from over. I have many more weapons I want to unlock, and many more kills I wish to obtain. I do like this game, a lot. Even the deadliest warrior portion - though it is significantly more buggy.Pros and ConsCons
Price - At $21.99 CAD, the price is a little steep. I'm glad my buddies got it on sale for $8.00
Hit boxes - They are getting better, but they're not great. Sometimes you get clipped for seemingly no reason at all.
Game stuttering - even surpassing the recommended requirements by a mile, I still get stuttering.Pros
Hours of Fun - The game is awesome. A great community and many different playstyles
Visuals - It's very pretty to look at, and ALMOST feels like real battle
Gamemodes - Versitile game modes, including TDM, FFA, Team objective, and DuelGeneral RatingsVisuals - 8/10Combat - 6/10Control Response - 8/10Community - 8/10Gameplay - 9/10
Was this review helpful?
4.3 hrs on record
I shot my friend in the balls with a crossbow.
Was this review helpful?
36.0 hrs on record
CHAAAAAARGE!!!...RUN AWAAAAAYY!!!This game is a class on its own. Extremely playable at all levels, superb original and resonant, fun, and... let's say that it keeps raising the technical quality and diversity consistently over two years, that's fair enough. Anyway, this is the Holy Grail of medieval competitive gaming, the only one you'll probably ever need. Unless (until?) they do a sequel, that is. I'm proud to suck at it. Bring the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch!
Was this review helpful?
46.1 hrs on record
You can punch someones head until it explodes 10/10
Was this review helpful?
39.4 hrs on record
Played for an hour and made top kills while being the lowest rank there, when they did finally kill me, they teabagged my corpse.10/10
Was this review helpful?
27.7 hrs on record
10/10 VoteKick simulator 2014
Was this review helpful?
952.9 hrs on record
Most bloody, hair-tearing, annoying, stupid, rewarding game of its time, its brings the medieval feel to another level with slashing your foes limbs off with every move of your blade!Enjoyable at ages 1 to 100.
Was this review helpful?
158.5 hrs on record
I bought it for 5 euros at a Steam sale, wasnt expecting much. Just bought it because I love hack and slash games and this one seemed a bit fun. First thing you'll notice when you start playing is the amazing voice acting. Its not just amazing its hilarious as well. Everyone is screaming and it just drags you in. Lots of people play it, there are plenty of servers and game modes. I'd recommend it to anyone who likes hack n slash games and also wants to have a good time.Laughing guaranteed 100%
Was this review helpful?
11.9 hrs on record
--&&&&&&&&&&This is my review account, because the low playtime.&&&&&&&&&&&Graphics:+ lovingly detailed environments+ nice effects- partly rigid Animations (jumping)- some weak players texturesAtmosphere:+ with a crash staged battles+ dynamically changing mission objectives+ roared commands+ action always in the background (eg naval battles)Sound:+ good english speakers+ whopping hit noise+ atmospheric background musicBalance:+ versatile and largely fair combat system- windmill fighting style possible- shooters classes at a distance too weak- no automatic balance teamLevel Design:+ catchy design+ dynamic mission objectives+ new map sections by team success+ many usable items+ partially destructible environments- shelling out unassailable positions possible- defenders spawn too fastTeamwork:+ ranking points for assists+ achieving the goals only possible in a team- only direct kills count for weapons ascentWeapons & Extras:+ many primary and secondary weapons+ range rewards+ interesting tools (for example, fire pots)- endurance system is not really to advantageMultiplayer Mode:+ dynamic flow of battle in team missions+ five game modes+ rapid death matches- unnecessarily long modes (last man standing)Game Size:+ four selectable classes+ bot support for exercise fightsMultiplayer: good 5 / 6 + multiplayer playtime around 50 hours+ The changing mission objectives in combination with graphics and sound design allow the slaughter of Chivalry: Medieval Warfare is a real experience and also the melee a lot of fun. - Unfortunately disturb the unfair teams or moderate Ranged PartWe plunder villages, storm castles and let crash sword on sword - nevertheless the blades need to be sharpened in some places.Although we fight us in Chivalry in a known deathmatch and &King of the Hill& -style with up to 64 knights, but the heart of the game are the team missions, in which the two teams in the role of the attacker or defender hatch and the front line is constantly changing.No matter where the fight just concentrated much of it will always be fought out in direct combat. For different situations, there are three types of attacks to choose from: the fast horizontal stroke, a far-reaching stitch or a massive hit. Each missed beat consumes stamina regenerates slowly - Wild keystrokes in the worst case to own helplessness. Our blade can also still tracking the momentum to make moving targets better or avoid damage to teammates.During the melee plays similar to War of the Roses is fast and exciting, the Shooters classes seem strangely unfinished. Because their projectiles lose at intermediate distances greatly in height and fly far too slow, it's usually not a problem to defend even crossbow bolt to the shield or simply avoid. The spear thrower caught it at the hardest, because he almost nothing strikes greater distance - but also the crossbowmen and archers have been almost go into combat to score hits.The feeling of being part of a surging battle and be able to make a contribution, namely actually the biggest selling point of Chivalry. With the Unreal 3 engine, the developers have created impressive environments ranging from a dusty arena with a ruined city in the desert, shrouded in mist palisades bulwarks to a coastal fortress can see we a naval battle of the, while the waves crashing against the rocks thunder among us.However, the great atmosphere suffers repeatedly under the balance quirks or partly carelessly looking animations. That a multiplayer title that thrives on fair battles that teams do not automatically balance is neither timely nor bearable - by the unfair conditionsthe ratio will only worsen further because players get frustrated. In the same vein beat bugs, reset the hard-earned about the level progression to the next weapon.A game that makes you laugh out loud, however, gets forgiven such things. This is not a pompous blockbuster, nor a long-term proposition. This is about men hitting each other with swords, and the hitting part works great. Chivalry is a simple pleasure, and a funny game indeed. Question is, are you sure your ready for war?Score: 75 / 100 gamestar.deSorry for my bad english.Thanks for reading! If you Like my Review, give me a Thumbs up in Steam.Your help is greatly appreciated :)My Curator Page:My Steam Group:My YouTube Channel:
Was this review helpful?
72.4 hrs on record
Just killed a teamkiller by poking his shield with a stick and due to the kickback he fell down in a ravine. He died, called me a ?????ucker. I give this game 10/10
Was this review helpful?
445.9 hrs on record
The best helicopter simulator I've ever played
Was this review helpful?
17.3 hrs on record
Teamkilling Simulator 2014
Was this review helpful?
6.9 hrs on record
Best shouting simulator I've ever played. Everybody needs this in their life. Oh and the sword stuff is kinda neat as well.
Was this review helpful?
53.6 hrs on record
The Gran Turismo of games featuring grown men running around a field screaming obscenities and bashing eachother with pointy sticks.8/10.
Was this review helpful?
34.5 hrs on record
I really liked this game at the start which makes it hard to vote it down. It was fun, something new and a very interesting idea. 16v16 soldiers, running into the heat of battle screaming random things and then exchanging frantic hits with the enemy only to be smacked and killed by one of your own team is hilarious sometimes. On the other hand the imbalanced gameplay and glitch exploitation make it very easy to vote down. When you start out there are level 0-15 servers which only those levels are alowed to join. It makes a somewhat even playing field because all the new and newish players are all trying to figure out which end of the stick goes in the other guy and are all swinging like crazy just to land a hit and steal a kill. I had many a laugh at how funny the game can be, however after level 15 your only choice is to join the other severs where the new aim of the game is who can exploit the most glitchiest gliches and who can do it faster than the other person exploiting their glitchiest glitch. This exploitation of some stupid game mechanics where your character almost bends backwards while swinging, hitting everything around them while being virtually unhittable became very annoying very fast. This part of the gameplay quickly sucked all the fun out of it. There is also some problems with terrible hit markers which I overlooked at the start because the game was quite fun. You thrust into someone chest but completely miss them and then someone miles away somehow headshots you with a tiny sword. The game is supposed to be unrealistic (its a game, duh) but its also supposed to be fun and after being killed reapeatably by people exploiting these glitches in the game it became a not so fun experience. So if you are buying it with some friends and just want to have a bit of a laugh with them its a good game. If you are buying it to play on the servers i definitely would not recommend this glitch... i mean game :P
Was this review helpful?
250.6 hrs on record
здравствуйте хотел бы написать обзор о игре :Chivalry: Medieval Warfare игра получилась на славу ибо она шикарна во всем,плюсов этой игры очень много ну есть и минусы плюсы1 сама графика красива не смотря на то что сколько ей лет все очень детализировано2 игра понравится всем кто любит, средневековье и битвы на мечах , также есть 4 выбора классов каждый найдет для себя свой класс лучник , рыцарь, тяжелый рыцарь , пехотинец или как там его я забыл XD3 музыкальное сопровождение получилось на славу4 геймплей очень классный , ибо в нем вся эта игра можно играть от 1 лица или от 3 го, кому как понравится разные силовые удары рубящие колющие мне очень нравится как все выглядит5 разнообразие карт , режимовминусы1 долгая загрузка игры не знаю по чему2 разные баги на пример зависание игры или бесконечная подключение к серверуну все же игра получилась на славу спасибо что прочитали все что я написал :3 лайк или жизнь XD
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full audio
Simplified Chinese
Traditional Chinese
Includes 49 Steam Achievements
Title: Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 16 Oct, 2012
Indie Game of the Year 2012 -
Game of the Year Nominee 2012 -
Multiplayer FPS of the Year 2012 -
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare 4-pack
Chivalry: Complete Pack
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &}

我要回帖

更多关于 bc medieval 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信