求大神ps帮忙写英语个人介绍

求英语大神 帮忙写篇感谢信_百度知道
求英语大神 帮忙写篇感谢信
Harry JohnsonYour supplier,Mr,invited you to dinner last night.
写的好.Now you are going to write a litter
to express thanks for his hospitality and tell him that you value the long-established relationship with his company and look forward to increasing business in the coming years
提问者采纳
ear Minister.   I am lookingforward to your early visit to China when I will be able to pay back some of the hospitality I received during my memorable stay in yur beautiful country.   During the entire visit. With kind personal regards, my delegation and I were overwhelmed by the enthusiasm expressed by your business representatives on cooperation with China,                               (Signed)Mr. I sincerely hope we could have more exchanges like this one when we would be able to continue our interesting discussion on possible ways to expand our bilateral ecomomic and trade relations and bring our business people together,                             Faithfully yours,   I am writing this letter to thank you for you warm hospitality accorded to me and my delegation during our recent visit to your beautiful country. I would also like to thank you for your interesting discussion with me which I have found very informative and useful
提问者评价
其他类似问题
感谢信的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文,求写一封给父母的信,内容是介绍自己在学校的生活,请求各位大神帮帮忙,不会的可别乱答,会出人命的,带上中文意思,谢谢
英语作文,求写一封给父母的信,内容是介绍自己在学校的生活,请求各位大神帮帮忙,不会的可别乱答,会出人命的,带上中文意思,谢谢
不区分大小写匿名
Dear mom and dad, It has been two weeks since I last wrote to you. I am so sorry that I don't write you very often. However, I have been busy with my preparation for the final exams. As you know, I'm coming home on Jan.14th. But before that, I have to take the final exams for all six classes I'm taking this semester. Recently I have been in and out of the library a lot to do some research on the term paper for one of the classes. Most professors gave out the review problems already so that the students can study for the final. I think I'm doing okay studying for the final. Besides reviewing materials, I'm also planning to host the New Year party of my department. You know there are so many talented people in my Communications major, but they picked me to host the party! Great, isn't it? Well gotta go talk to you soon. Love you, XXX
fgfhtftfght
fgdfdfvsdgt
jmikliulji
jk,hjkhumjh
相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导求大神帮忙写英语作文_百度知道
求大神帮忙写英语作文
请帮我写一篇以“如果我们感到压力,我会怎么做”的英语演讲稿,初二水平谢谢
提问者采纳
Under the great hopes
parents, more and more
upset.as we all know ,it may bring us some bad effects,
so wo must take active measures to reduce the burden.
about listenging to music or playing sprts?.if neccessary,we could ask the doctors for help.with the help of them,we
may get better soon. do you think so?
if you are under great presure , don't
afarid,just treatingthem
给个好评,最佳答案 啊 ~亲~~~
有好多单词看不懂啊,能不能改的简单点,要初二的水平〒_〒
感觉好像就是啊~
自己都忘了初二学的什么样了,改应该改不了了,得重写一篇,写篇作文不容易啊,请谅解!
那能帮我重写呢,感谢〒_〒
提问者评价
把你的修改了一下,已经演讲完毕,谢谢~
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁『惜花』求大神帮忙写一封英语情书_校花吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,567,488贴子:
『惜花』求大神帮忙写一封英语情书收藏
要写的特别浪漫的,跪谢了!
1楼 11:44&|来自
2楼 11:50&|来自
化学情书怎么样
收起回复4楼 12:02&|来自
   --来自iphone10 日久不一定见真情,但定见人心!     晨风玉露袅生烟~ ~≥▽≤)/~
6楼 12:23&|来自
7楼 12:38&|来自
i love you感动吧
8楼 12:42&|来自