急求加勒比海盗1种子women海盗种子

当前位置:&&&&&&&&&&加勒比海盗3:世界的尽头(QMV)高清完整版在线观看
我也要给这影片打分:
小贴士:DVD:普通清晰版 | BD:高清无水印 | HD:高清完整版 | TS:抢先版 -
| 某播被查!西瓜代替,见谅!无法播放或下载请在本页留言,我们尽处理!
优酷视频(
无需安装任何插件,即可快速播放
加勒比海盗3:世界的尽头(QMV)剧情介绍:
被大章鱼吞下去的杰克船长(强尼?戴普)进入了戴维?琼斯控制的“死界”――世界的尽头。为了拯救杰克,威尔?特纳(奥兰多?布鲁姆)、伊丽莎白(凯拉?奈特莉)和女巫等一行人也来到了“死界”。
  找到杰克,他们一行人解开迷咒,逃出了世界尽头。而此时狡猾的卡特勒?贝凯特(汤姆?霍兰德)已经得到了戴维?琼斯(比尔?奈伊)的心脏,由此挟持戴维?琼斯,掌控所有的公海海盗,为东印度公司攫取利益。为了应对危难,各地海盗头目秘密集会,展开是否释放女海神,杀掉戴维?琼斯的争论。
  原来女海神正是戴维?琼斯的旧情人,两人之间的微妙关系,成了双方交锋的关键。在平静的海面上,风雨降将至,最终的对决即将展开。每个人面临着怎样的命运?当最后的审判结束,大海能否重归往日的宁静?
状 态:评 分:0类 型:|动作片|剧情|惊悚简 介:刀锋战士自小就被专门打造新式武器的吸血鬼猎人惠斯特(克里斯多佛森饰)收养,专门出入有吸血鬼出没的场所,拯救即将被消灭吞噬的人类,凭着他驾骑着银翼机车,手持无敌火力的巨型火焰枪,以及无敌旋风刀和身后背负着的那把长剑,不死的...
状 态:评 分:0类 型:|剧情片|爱情|喜剧简 介:故事的主线人物是一位新晋的英国首相(休格兰特),年轻有为的他在刚刚入主伦敦唐宁街10号(英国首相官邸)的第一天,就发现自己爱上了漂亮的单身母亲娜塔丽(玛蒂麦克卡森),而娜塔丽的工作就是每天负责为首相端茶倒水,首相碍于自己的身份不...
状 态:评 分:0类 型:|动作片|动作|战争简 介:影片根据马克思?马努斯抗击纳粹的真实英雄事迹改编。他先在芬兰的“冬天战争”中抗击俄国人,后回到被德国人占领的挪威,立刻投身于抵抗运动,迅速成为奥斯陆抵抗组织最重要的成员之一。在冈瑟的领导下,他们在奥斯陆港口策划了一次大规...
状 态:评 分:0类 型:|爱情片|简 介:主人公是洛杉矶一家唱片公司的经理,他英俊潇洒桃花运不断。最近,花花公子因为公事被迫返回新泽西老家,替公司跟一名当地走红的女歌手签个合同。与女歌手见面时坏小子猛然发现,那女人正是他高中时追求过的女孩.只怪自己高中时身宽体胖...
状 态:高清版评 分:0类 型:|喜剧片|爱情|喜剧简 介:◎译名女人们/女人我最大/女人至上(港)/女人大作战(台)
◎片名The Women
◎年代2008
◎国家美国
◎类别喜剧/剧情
◎语言英语
【字幕语言】中文/英文
【视频尺寸】
【文件格式】RMVB+AAC
◎文件大小 1.43G
◎IMDB评分 ...
状 态:评 分:10类 型:|动作片|惊悚|冒险简 介:讲述了兰德尔?雷恩斯(尼古拉斯?凯奇饰)--一个人称“孟菲斯”的窃车大盗的传奇故事。孟菲斯是个窃车高手,世界上再奇特的车锁,再灵敏的警报系统只要到了他的手里也只是件小摆设。你不信?把车停在这试试,孟菲斯一到,六十秒之内,它...加勒比海盗I 全英文对白完整版_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者贡献于
评价文档:
26页免费52页免费10页免费34页免费20页免费 57页免费17页1下载券41页2下载券76页2下载券20页1下载券
喜欢此文档的还喜欢52页免费20页免费22页免费19页免费20页1下载券
加勒比海盗I 全英文对白完整版|加​勒​比​海​盗​I​的​全​英​文​对​白​,​汉​语​对​照​。​
​
​有​爱​的​同​志​们​可​以​边​看​电​影​边​学​英​语​啦​。
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:60.71KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢Hi,这是的腾讯微博,立即登录并收听,别错过TA的精彩内容!
正在加载...
Copyright & 1998 - 2015 Tencent. All Rights Reserved加勒比海盗1中的全部台词?_百度知道
加勒比海盗1中的全部台词?
要全部对白……
字数太多,我给你分别上传啊! [Elizabeth singing softly]:Drink up,me hearties,
We kidnap and ravage and don'
Drink up,me hearties,
Yo ho,yo ho,A pirate'
We extort,we pilfer,we filch and sack,Drink up...; [Gibbs]: Quite,missy. Cursed pirates sail these waters. You don't want to bring them.. [Norrington]: Mr.Gibbs,that will do.
[Gibbs]: She was singing about pirates. It's bad luck to be singing about pirates with us mired in this unnatural fog. Mark
my words. [Norrington]: Consider them marked. On your way.
[Gibbs]: Aye,Lieutenant. It's bad luck to have a woman on board,too. Even a miniature one. [Elizabeth]: I think it'd be rather exciting to meet a pirate. [Norrington]: Think again,Miss Swann. Vile and dissolute creatures,the lot of them. I intend that any man who sails under a
pirate flag or wears a pirate brand gets what he deserves. A short drop and a sudden stop. [Swann]: Lieutenant Norrington,I appreciate your fervor,but I'm concerned about the effect this subject will have upon my
daughter. [Norrington]: My apologies,Governor Swann. [Elizabeth]: Actually,I find it all fascinating. [Swann]: Yes.That's what concerns me. [Elizabeth]: Look! A boy! There's a boy in the water! [Norrington]: Man overboard! Man the ropes. Fetch a hook. Haul him aboard. He's still breathing. [Gibbs]: Mary,Mother of God.
[Swann]: What happened here? [Norrington]: It's the powder magazine.Merchant vessels run heavily armed. [Gibbs]: A lot of good it did them. Everyone's thinking it. I'm just saying it. Pirates. [Swann]: There's no proof of that. It's probably an accident. [Norrington]: Rouse the captain immediately. Heave to and take in sail. Launch the boats. [Swann]: Elizabeth, I want you to accompany the boy. He'll be in your charge. Take care of him. [Elizabeth]: It's okay. My name's Elizabeth Swann. [Will]: Will Turner. [Elizabeth]: I'm watching over you,Will. You're a pirate. [Norrington]: Has he said anything? [Elizabeth]: His name's William Turner. That's all I found out. [Norrington]: Take him below. [Swann]: Elizabeth? Are you all right? Are you decent? [Elizabeth]: Yes. [Swann]: Still abed at this hour? Oh,it's a beautiful day. I have a gift for you. [Elizabeth]: Oh,it's beautiful. [Swann]: Isn't it? [Elizabeth]: May I inquire as to the occasion? [Swann]: Does a father need an occasion to dote upon his daughter? Go on.
Actually,I... I hoped you might wear it for the
ceremony today. [Elizabeth]: The ceremony? [Swann]: Captain Norrington's promotion ceremony. [Elizabeth]: I knew it. [Swann]: Commodore Norrington,as he's about to become. A fine gentleman, don't you think? He fancies you,you know. Elizabeth?
How's it coming? [Elizabeth]: It's difficult to say. [Swann]: I'm told it's the latest fashion in London. [Elizabeth]: Well,women in London must've learnt not to breathe. [MAN]:Milord,you have a visitor. [Swann]: Mr.Turner. Good to see you again. [Will]: Good day,sir. I have your order. [Swann]: Well. [Will]: The blade is folded steel. That's gold filigree laid into the handle. If I may. Perfectly balanced. The tang is
nearly the full width of the blade. [Swann]: Impressive. Very impressive. Now,now. Commodore Norrington is going to be very pleased with this. Do pass my
compliments on to your master. [Will]: I shall. A craftsman is always pleased to hear his work is appreciated. [Swann]: Elizabeth,you look absolutely stunning. [Elizabeth]: Will. It's so good to see you. I had a dream about you last night. [Will]: About me? [Swann]: Is that entirely proper for you... [Elizabeth]: About the day we met. Do you remember? [Will]: How could I forget,Miss Swann? [Elizabeth]: How many times must I ask you to call me Elizabeth? [Will]: At least once more,Miss Swann,as always. [Swann]: There. See? At least the boy has a sense of propriety. We really must be going. There you are. [Elizabeth]: Good day,Mr.Turner. [Swann]: Come along. [Will]: Good day. Elizabeth...
[Man]: What -- hey. Hold up,there,you. It's a shilling to tie up your boat at the dock. And I shall need to know your name. [Jack]: What do you say to three shillings,and we forget the name? [Man]: Welcome to Port Royal,Mr.Smith. [MAN#2]: Two paces march! Right about-face! Present arms! [Murtogg]: This dock is off limits to civilians. [Jack]: I'm terribly sorry. I didn't know. If I see one,I shall inform you immediately. There's some sort of high-toned and
fancy to-do up at the fort. How could it be two upstanding gentlemen such as yourselves did not merit an invitation? [Murtogg]: Someone has to make sure this dock stays off limits.
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 加勒比海盗种子 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信