steam工具里面call of duty4 MW3 DEDICATE SERVER是做什么用的

POPULAR DISCUSSIONS
RECENT ANNOUNCEMENTS
Someone contacted me and asked that I forward this along. As a person who believes in possibilities, I figured I would.However, I have to say I'm not sure it's possible for GOG to get around P2P setups using a Gamespy approach. I think they'd need some sort of buy-in from the gaming companies. I could be wrong which is why I'm posting this.The person who passed it along to me had faith in the idea.If you have faith as well, go to the following link and vote/comment accordingly. I'm told GOG is very responsive to customers.
By the looks of it Call of Duty is all but dead on PC. There's almost no one playing it even on the initial release. This means that no matter what we will never see any improvement in this area since they make enough money with the consoles.Does anyone care?I admit it, and I hate the fact that I bought it, but I can't lie I'm having at least some fun with it. Most times I'm complaining due to the difference in my screen's reality and the kill cam replay as they differ at times - in a big way.I had someone tell me that it was ME that was wrong - lol - I'm not sure how that makes sense. The architecture sucks. Sure the 'server' is always right, but shouldn't my screen be too? I swear people are such idiots sometimes.Anyway, I'm guessing most people in this group didn't buy it. Good for you! Whether they know it or not, PC is the gaming platform. I know some gaming wannabees don't get that since they were raised by barbarians who could only use their thumbs, but that's the way it is. Consoles are for FIFA, not FPS. Maybe the Steam box will make people understand.PS - I heard the AW gameplay on consoles is extremely slow and people can't even jump around much due to the horrible controls.
GROUP MEMBERS
Enter chat room
21 November, 2012
View mobile websiteDeveloper:
Publisher:
to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Contains strong bloody battle violence
Includes 76 Steam Achievements
Title: Call of Duty(R): Modern Warfare(R) 3
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 7 Nov, 2011
Buy Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (ROW)
Packages that include this game
Buy Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Bundle
Includes 5 items! Click 'Package info' for details.
Buy Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Franchise Bundle
Includes 9 items! Click 'Package info' for details.
Buy Call of Duty(R) - The Definitive Collection
Includes 36 items:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
-10%?627.93
Downloadable Content For This Game
About This Game
The best-selling first person action series of all-time returns with the epic sequel to multiple “Game of the Year” award winner, Call of Duty(R): Modern Warfare(R) 2. In the world’s darkest hour, are you willing to do what is necessary? Prepare yourself for a cinematic thrill-ride only Call of Duty can deliver. The definitive Multiplayer experience returns bigger and better than ever, loaded with new maps, modes and features. Co-Op play has evolved with all-new Spec-Ops missions and leaderboards, as well as Survival Mode, an action-packed combat progression unlike any other.
System Requirements
OS Version: Windows(R) XP/ Windows(R) Vista / Windows(R) 7Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) 2 Duo E6600 or AMD Phenom(TM) X3 8750 processor or betterMemory: 2 GBGraphics: Shader 3.0 or better 256 MB NVIDIA(R) GeForce(TM) 8600GT / ATI(R) Radeon(TM) X1950 or betterNetwork: Broadband connection and service required for Multiplayer Connectivity. Internet connection required for activation.DirectX(R): DirectX(R) 9.0c or laterDisk Space: 16 GBSound Card: DirectX(R) 9.0c or later
Operating System: 10.9.5 (Mavericks), 10.10.5 (Yosemite), 10.11.6 (El Capitan), 10.12 (Sierra) CPU Processor: Intel i3 (Dual-Core)CPU Speed: 2.2GHzMemory: 4 GB RAMHard Disk Space: 13 GBVideo Card (ATI): Radeon HD 4850Video Card (NVidia): Geforce 640MVideo Card (Intel): IrisVideo Memory (VRam): 512 MBPeripherals: Macintosh mouse and keyboard NOTICE: The following video chipsets are unsupported for Call of Duty(R): Modern Warfare(R) 3:oATI RADEON HD 2000 SeriesoATI RADEON HD 6490M, 6630M, 3870oNVIDIA 9000 SeriesoNVIDIA 320M, 330MoIntel HD , 5000 NOTICE: This game is not supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive)
(C) 2017 Activision Publishing, Inc. Activision, Call of Duty and Modern Warfare are registered trademarks and Call of Duty MW3 is a trademark of Activision Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved. The ratings icon is a registered trademark of the Entertainment Software Association. All other trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners.
More like this
High Volume of Reviews Detected:
Overall Reviews:
Very Positive
(4,977 reviews)
Recent Reviews:
Mostly Positive
(85 reviews)
Review Type
All&(22,350)
Positive&(18,977)
Negative&(3,373)
Purchase Type
All&(22,350)
Steam Purchasers&(4,977)
Other&(17,373)
All Languages&(22,350)
Your Languages&(7,902)
Only Specific Range (Select on graph above)&nbsp
Exclude Specific Range (Select on graph above)&nbsp
Display As:
Most Helpful
Show graph &
Hide graph &
Showing 2,398 reviews that match the filters above
( Mostly Positive )
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
There are no more reviews that match the filters set above
Adjust the filters above to see other reviews
Loading reviews...
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (ROW)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Bundle
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Franchise Bundle
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website}

我要回帖

更多关于 call of duty for mac 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信