我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。姐姐哥哥们,帮忙翻译一下?不会很难吧?麻烦了..._百度知道
姐姐哥哥们,帮忙翻译一下?不会很难吧?麻烦了...
年,巴斯卡(Blaise Pascal)为了帮助做收税员的父亲,他就发明了一个用齿轮运作的加法器,叫“Pascalene”,这是第一部机械加法器。
1666年,在英国Samuel Morland发明了一部可以计算加数及减数的机械计数机。
1671年,著名的德国数学家莱布尼...
我有更好的答案
建议使用金山词霸来翻译
采纳率:12%
then injected machines within the results as we build it, he card storage material, Alexander Graham Bell invented the telephone and obtained the patent right.W. In 1861, a across mainland telegraph wire into the Atlantic ocean and the Pacific coast joined up. In 1876. In 1775, The Earl of makkah Stanhope invented a and Leibniz had similar multiplication calculator. J, it later became the basic concepts of computer design. In 1858; of the symbols and logic, German mathematician, manufacturing and selling Matthaus Philipp - a small amount of accurate to 12 computing machines.L eibnitz) made the first to be able to add, it is still in gear and dial up operation. In
to four-year-old Louis xiv becomes, buss card (Blaise Pascal) to help do taxes, he is part of father invented an adder with gear operation, call &Pascalene&quot, subtract, Herman Hollerith electric tabulating machine in the game is outstanding performance, and used in 1890 the population survey. Herman Hollerith adopts the concept of Jacquard loom is used to calculate, a telegraph line first across the Atlantic, in just six weeks do.M 1786, ueller design a difference engines, but did not grant to manufacturing. In 1801 - Joseph Jacquard loom is Marie with connecting the sequential control of punched CARDS braided style, is about reasons, multiply and divide four fundamental operations mechanical computer. 1673 years, Gottfried Leibniz had made a step type (stepped) cylindrical runner of the counting machines, called &stepped Reckoner&. The machine makes originally take 10 years to get the census results.H, this calculator can put the number of iterations multiplication, and automatically add addend pot. In 1694 adolescents were tested, Gottfried Leibniz had, PASCAL's Pascalene improvement, made a can compute the multiplier machine, William Burroughs quit in s. bank clerical work and focus on addend device inventions. In 1889. Since
until 1878, Baron Kelvin made a partials analysis machine and tidal prediction machine. In 1882, George Boole publishing &An Investigation of the Thought&quot, and provides, this is the first book mechanical adder. In 1666, in Britain as well Morland invented a can compute the addends and filamentous mechanical counting machines. 1671 years, the famous German mathematician Leibnitz (G
1642 to 1643, Pascal (Blaise Pascal) to do tax collectors in order to help the father, he invented a gear adder operation, called &Pascalene&, this is the first mechanical adder. In 1666, Samuel Morland invented in the UK can calculate the addend and subtrahend a mechanical counting machine. In 1671, the famous German mathematician Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz (GWLeibnitz) made the first machine that can add, subtract, multiply and divide arithmetic mechanical computer. In 1673, Gottfried Leibniz created a step-type (stepped) count of cylindrical rotor machine, called the &Stepped Reckoner&, this calculator can multiply the number of repeat and the number of devices in the automatically Jiaru Jia. In 1694, German mathematician, Gottfried Leibniz, Pascal's Pascalene to improve, creating a machine that can calculate the multiplier, it is still operating with the gear and the dial. 1773, Philipp-Matthaus manufacture and sell a small amount of precision to 12-bit Computing Machinery. 1775, The third Earl of Stanhope and Leibniz invented a similar multiplication calculator. 1786, JHMueller designed a difference engine, but unfortunately there is no funding to produce. In 1801, Joseph-Marie Jacquard loom is connected sequentially in the punch card controlled weaving style. 1854, George Boole published &An Investigation of the Laws of Thought&, which is about symbols and logical reason, it later became the basic concepts of computer design. In 1858, a telegraph line across the Atlantic for the first time, and provide a few days of service. In 1861, a transcontinental telegraph line to link the Atlantic and Pacific coast. In 1876, Alexander Graham Bell invented the telephone and obtain patents. , Baron Kelvin of creating a harmonic tide prediction machine and machine. In 1882, William S. Burroughs resigned from the bank clerk's work and focus on the invention of addend. 1889, Herman Hollerith electric tabulating machine in the game really well, and is used in the 1890 census. Herman Hollerith used the Jacquard loom used to calculate the concept, he card data storage, and then compile the results into the machine. The machine that would have required a decade to get the population survey, done in just six weeks. In 1893, the first four-function calculator was invented.
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。妹控,姐控的动漫,谁有,说几个谢谢_百度知道
妹控,姐控的动漫,谁有,说几个谢谢
我有更好的答案
我的妹妹不可能这么可爱缘之空干物妹小埋魔法科高校的劣等生腹黑妹妹控兄记吸血鬼骑士…
就算是哥哥有爱就没有问题了对吧最近,妹妹的样子有点怪夕阳染红的坡道叛逆的鲁鲁修
三人行必有我妹
能想到的所有了……
啊对,还有kiss sister 亲吻姐姐 是双胞胎姐姐控弟的…
采纳率:47%
妹控的有缘之空,我的妹妹不可能那么可爱姐控的推荐亲吻姐姐
《俺妹》、《缘之空》《 听爸爸的话》、新番的《三人行必有我妹》等。望采纳~
境界的彼方,名濑博臣和名濑美月,欧尼酱是十足的妹控2333
天空之城 风之谷
弟控……兄控的我知道几个……
其他3条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
四字词语的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。做好一名技术员各位有经验的哥哥姐姐给点你们的建议,谢谢!_百度知道
做好一名技术员各位有经验的哥哥姐姐给点你们的建议,谢谢!
我在隧道公司,刚毕业的大专生!
我有更好的答案
谁能无过?5.要能够懂得积极的去帮助别人,俗话说:助人乃快乐之本。只要你能尽量去帮助别人的话,我相信也一定会得到别人的尊敬和认可的。特别是当你进入一家新的公司之后?再说别人又和你无亲无故的,别人即使帮助你又有什么好处呢,不要因为别人的一点点小错误?6,不能什么都去依赖别人,你要知道别人也很忙;2.不懂要问、交流的话,那么别人为什么要来找你呢,这样怎能处理好人际关系呢?要知道,人非圣贤。否则,得罪哪一方都对你不利只要你能够做好以下几点即可: 1,一切都是新的。如果你不去积极主动的去和别人沟通?为什么要来帮助你呢,要能够知道事不关己.工作要勤勤恳恳,对于你来说,就对别人进行喋喋不休的说一些没有用的话或者言语上有所不冷静.不要去拉帮结派,关己则乱的心态,不要不懂装懂,勇于去向别人去学习;3.工作中遇到错误,要能够勇于承认,尽量不要去推卸责任以及去和别人扯皮;4.要能够有容人之量?你说是不是
采纳率:67%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
技术员的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。C语言求素数,大概解题思路什么。,。人太笨,怎么想也想不到求素数方法。,。发答案的哥哥姐姐们谢谢了_百度知道
C语言求素数,大概解题思路什么。,。人太笨,怎么想也想不到求素数方法。,。发答案的哥哥姐姐们谢谢了
大概解题思路什么。。发答案的哥哥姐姐们谢谢了,欧不需要,。人太笨,怎么想也想不到求素数方法。,。,C语言求素数
我有更好的答案
&&&nbsp。。;&/*定义整形变量:m,k,i*/printf(&请输入一个大于2的自然数\n&);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&/*提示输入一个大于2的自然数*/scanf(&&&=k;i++)&&&/*for语句进行遍历,i从2开始,一直到k为止*/&if(m%i==0)&&&&&&&&&/*如果m对i取余得出的余数为0;&&/*输出结果“合数”*/}PS ;&&&&/*求m的开方;&&合数\n&&&&&&&/*输出结果“质数”*/else&&/*包含头文件*/#include&&&&&&&nbsp,并把其值赋予k*/for(i=2;i&&nbsp,这时候.h&&&&&&/*包含数学文件;&&),因为后面要用到开方计算*/void&mian()&&&&&&&&&&/*主函数,返回值缺省*/{int&&&&&m);&&&&&/*把输入的数字赋予m*/k=sqrt(m);&&m;质数\n&&&&nbsp:不懂还可继续问,k;&nbsp,i,除了1和其本身;&&&&&);&&&/*如果i&=k*/printf(&%d&&&nbsp,那么i一直自加1,直到不符合i&=k条件;,&&&&&&&&&nbsp,那么说明,m从2---k之间有因数*/&&&&&&&&&&&&&&/*如果有因数,那么就跳出for语句循环*/if(i&k)&&&&&&&&&&&&/*如果没有因数,&nbsp,没有其它因数的数。#include&stdio.h&&&&&i正好比k大1*/printf(&&&&nbsp素数也叫质数,指大于1的自然数;&&&nbsp
能不能发我流程图看,
把你邮箱发过来,附件(word版)传不上去,我发你邮箱里。
采纳率:92%
采用了一种与众不同的方法:先将2-N的各数写在纸上:在2的上面画一个圆圈,然后划去2的其他倍数,将它画圈,再划去3的其他倍数;现在既未画圈又没有被划去的第一个数 是5;第一个既未画圈又没有被划去的数是3,令a[i]=0 。当输出结果时,令所有的数组元素都等于下标 值,将它画圈,并划去5的其他倍数……依次类推,一直到所有小于或等于N的各数都画了圈或划去为止。这时,表中画了圈的以及未划去的那些数正好就是小于 N的素数。这很像一面筛子,把满足条件的数留下来,所以,后人就把这种方法称作厄拉多塞筛法,把不满足条件的数筛掉。由于这种方法是厄拉多塞首先发明的,筛法可以用给数组单元置零的方法来实现。具体来说就是。在计算机中:首先开一个数组:a[i],i=1,2,3,…,同时,即a[i]=i,当i不是素数时,只要判断a[i]是否等于零即可,如果a[i]=0,则令i=i+1,检查下一个a[i]。筛法是计算机程序设计中常用的算法之一筛法求素数。简单介绍一下厄拉多塞筛法,他在寻找素数时。厄拉多塞是一位古希腊数学家
太复杂了,不懂
思路很简单啊,如果这个数小于2,那么就不是素数,否则从这个数分别除以大于2并且小于他本身的数,如果有能被该数整除的数,那么该数就不是素数,否则就是素数。对他进行优化就是用这个数除以大于2并且小于等于该数开根号的值,如果有能被整除的就不是素数,否则是素数。
程序开根号,符号啥。,。
有个专门的函数a=sqrt(x),x就是要开根号的数,a来接收,需要头文件math.h
还有哪里不理解的么?
素数吗!先求n一下的数字的话就要求去掉能被根号n整除的数剩下的就是素数!
先求N以下色数什么意思啊。。,。
就是你要求的素数是在哪个范围!不可能无限!
就是N—1,之后在根号,等于0的就是素数?
比如100就是能被10以下的数整除的都不是素数
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换