how to dota 4 钢铁侠3开头那首歌歌什么名字

DOTA2搞笑剪辑咸湿酒吧1 HOW TO FURION
178游戏网声明:登载此文出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其描述。
打开微信,点击底部的“发现”,使用“扫一扫”即可将网页分享至朋友圈。急!这首歌叫什么名字_百度知道
急!这首歌叫什么名字
a href="http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTUwODc2NzQ4.html" target="_blank">http.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTUwODc2NzQ4://v
我有更好的答案
t feel like picking up my phone 手机也懒得接  so leave a message at the tone 你就在嘟声后留言吧  cause today I swear I'm gonna kick my feet up and stare at the fan 两腿一翘 瞧着风扇愣神  Turn the tv on throw my hands in my pants 不然电视一开 两手往裤子里一插;m not doing anything 因为我发誓今儿个啥都不会干滴  nothing at all 啥都不干  Wuuuuho wuho hooo 呜~~呜呜~~~~  nothing at all 啥都不干  Wuuuuho wuho hoooo 呜~~~~呜~~  tomorrow I&#39..:The Lazy Song     歌手:Bruno MarsToday I don't feel like doin'm not doing anything 因为我发誓今儿个啥都不会干滴  no I ain&#39歌曲; man 我就是一城堡怪男  oooh yes I said it 我说了  I said it
我就说了  I said it cause I can 你想咋滴  today I don&#39..; anything
我今儿个啥也不想弄  I just want to lay in my bed
只想往床上一躺  don't feel like picking up the phone 手机懒得接  so leave a message at the tone 你就在嘟声后留言吧  cause today I swear I&#39, this is great) 天啊 真太牛X了  yeeah I might mess around and get my college degree 就这么瞎混混 搞张烂文凭  I bet my old man will be so proud of me
我老爹肯定还会为我骄傲呢  but sorry pops you't feel like picking up my phone
手机也懒得接  so leave a message at the tone 你就在嘟声后留言吧  cause today I swear I'm not doing anything 因为我发誓今儿个啥都不会干滴  I't goin' anywhere 又哪也不去  no no no no no noooo 不去不去不去;ll wake up do some p90x find a real nice girl 明早儿起来练练6 packs
钓个靓妞  have some really nice sex 然后 呼呼哈嘿一通  and she&#39?  today I don't feel like doing anything 我今儿个啥也不想弄  I just want to lay in my bed 只想往床上一躺  don's gonna scream out this is great 她会尖叫“太牛X了”  (t
没人管得着  I&#39..;m the freckin&#39....;s gonna tell me I can't feel like doing anything 我今儿个啥也不想弄  I just want to lay in my bed 就想往床上一躺  don&#39..;ll just have to wait 再等几年吧 老爹  ooooh yes I said it 怎么的 我就说了  I said it 我说了  I said cause I can 你怎么着;t gonna comb my hair 毛也不用梳  cause I ain'm not doing anything 因为我发誓今儿个啥都不会干滴  nothing at all 啥都不干  Wuuuuho wuho hooo 呼呼呼~~~  nothing at all 不干不干  Wuuuuho wuho hoooo 呼呼呼~~~  nothing at all 不干不干....  nobody'll be lounging on the couch just chillin in my snuggie
往沙发上那么一靠  click to mtv so they can teach me how to dougie
学dougie  because in the castle I't feel like doin' anything 我今儿个啥也不想弄了  I just want to lay in my bed 就想往床上一躺  don't feel like picking up my phone 手机也懒得接  so leave a message at the tone 就在嘟声后留言吧  cause today I swear I'll just strut in my birthday suit 就光着PP 满屋乱转  and let everything hang loose 让一切都慢下来  yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeaahhh  oh Today I don&#39.  I&#39
采纳率:41%
Bruno Mars - The Lazy Song
The Lazy Song  
演唱者:Bruno Mars 歌曲名:The Lazy Song
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
名字的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。找一首歌.关于Dota的._百度知道
找一首歌.关于Dota的.
海涛优酷视频,最新的那个zhou神视频里,大概七分五十几秒时开始的背景音乐.
我有更好的答案
in the end][ar:linkin park][al:hybrid theory]i don't know whyit doesn't even knowwasted it all justto watch you goi kept everything inside andeven though i tried,里面一堆下的。这是歌词大意;ve put my trust in youpushed as far as i can gofor all thisthere's only one thing you should knowi tried so hardand got so farbut in the endit doesn't even matteri had to fallto lose it allbut in the endit doesn't even matteri've put my trust in youpushed as far as i can gofor all thisthere't even matterhow hard you trykeep that in mindi designed this rhymeto explain in due timeall i knowtime is a valuable thingwatch it fly byas the pendulum swingswatch it count downto the end of the daythe clock ticks life awayit&#39我刚看完这个视频,it all fell apartwhat it meant to me willeventually be amemory of a time wheni tried so hardand got so farbut in the endit doesn't even matteri had to fallto lose it allbut in the endit doesn's so unrealdidn&#39,呵呵,这是LINKIN PARK的歌,名字是in the end你去百度MP3搜索一下;t even matters only one thing you should knowi't look out belowwatch the time goright out the windowtrying to hold on,but didn't the waythey were beforeyou wouldn't even matterone thing,i don't know whyit doesn&#39,it all fell apartwhat it meant to me willeventually be amemory of a time when ii tried so hardand got so farbut in the endit doesn't even matteri had to fallto lose it allbut in the endit doesn&#39:[t evenrecognise me anymorenot that youknew me back thenbut it all comesback to me (in the end)you kept everything insideand even though i tried,keep that in mindi designed this rhyme,to remind myself howi tried so hardin spite of the wayyou were mocking meacting like i waspart of your propertyremembering all thetimes you fought with mei'm surprised it got so (far)things aren&#39
采纳率:28%
你能说清楚点吗?把网站发下 要不就像大海捞针一样
IN THE END里面大部分是LINKIN PARK的歌
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
dota的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
how to play dota in china?Does anyone in china play dota on battlenet?I have never seen a CN game on it?so how does ppl here play?
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Are you come from China?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 dota2开头动画 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信