上传于||文档简介
&&初​中​考​试​事​例
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩10页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢补全对话 A:Good morning ,sir What can I do ( ) you B I’m .( ) for a suitA:A suit?补全对话A:Good morning ,sir What can I do ( ) you B I’m .( ) for a suitA:A suit?OK .This way ,please .The Men’s Wear Section is ()the second floor.()()do you want B :Size 195A:()() do you like B:BlackA:OK/ What do you ()() this one B:It looks nice .Can I () it ()?A:Of course .Let me help you .Oh ,it looks very niceB:()() is it A:Only 148 dollarsB:OK,I’ll () it .Here () the moneyA:Thank you
补全对话A:Good morning ,sir !What can I do ( for ) you B I’m ( looking ) for a suitA:A suit?OK .This way ,please .The Men’s Wear Section is (on )the second floor.(What)(size )do you want B :Size 195A:(What )(colour ) do you like B:BlackA:OK/ What do you (think )(of ) this one B:It looks nice .Can I (try ) it (on A:Of course .Let me help you .Oh ,it looks very niceB:(How )(much) is it A:Only 148 dollarsB:OK,I’ll (take / buy ) it .Here (is ) the moneyA:Thank you.加油!不明白再问!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码对话填空:阅读下面对话,掌握其大意,并根据所给字母的提示,在标有题号的右边横线上写出一个英语单词的完整、正确形式,使对话通。Waiter-W:Mr Frank-FW: Good morning. This is Nanchang Restaurant. May I help you?F:I"d like to b
a table for dinner.W:C
.What time would you like your table, sir?F : At 8 : 30
Wednesday evening.W:AlI rightl How n 3
in your party?F : A party of five.W: And what is it going to be,Chinese food or w
food?F : Chinese.W : May I have your r
please , sir?F : Frank London.W:So it"s Mr Frank,a table for five for next Wednesday evening. It is Chinese food and you are a
at 8:30.F : That"s right. Oh , any c
of a table by the window? My friends love the bird"s eye
.A : Let me c
. Hold on , please. Yes.that"s fine.B : That"s
you.A:Thank you for calling us. We look f 10
to your visit. - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
对话填空:阅读下面对话,掌握其大意,并根据所给字母的提示,在标有题号的右边横线上写出一个英语单词的完整、正确形式,使对话通。Waiter-W:Mr Frank-FW: Good morning. This is Nanchang Restaurant. May I help you?F:I"d like to b
in your party?F : A party of five.W: And what is it going to be,Chinese food or w
please , sir?F : Frank London.W:So it"s Mr Frank,a table for five for next Wednesday evening. It is Chinese food and you are a
to your visit.
对话填空:阅读下面对话,掌握其大意,并根据所给字母的提示,在标有题号的右边横线上写出一个英语单词的完整、正确形式,使对话通。Waiter-W:Mr Frank-FW: Good morning. This is Nanchang Restaurant. May I help you?F:I"d like to b
to your visit.科目:难易度:最佳答案
2. Certainly
4. Western
5. name6. arriving
10. forward
解析知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心补全对话(全)_百度文库