我喜欢的食物英语作文武林外传这个电视节目英语作文60字

我最喜欢的节目 英语作文
我最喜欢的节目 英语作文要有三个以上的宾语从句,初三上期的水平
My Favorite ProgramNowadays more and more programs are shown every day. My favorite program is "Discovery" which is broadcasted by CCTV at 5' clock every other afternoon, except weekends. The program provides us with knowledge in natural and scientific aspects. I like to know about the secrets of animals and some scientific research. I acquire some knowledge about nature and science of the past, present and even the future. It is an interesting as well as instructive program. Besides, the pictures are very vivid and beautiful. It' s really a great joy to watch it. Ifyou don't believe what I said, just watch it by yourself. and then you will know I am right.我最喜欢的节目如今,每天的节目越来越多.我最喜欢的节目是“发现”,这个节目除周末外,隔天下午五点在中央电视台播放.这个节目为我们讲述了自然和科学领域的知识.我想知道一些有关动物和科学研究的秘密.我获得了从前、现在和未来的自然科学知识.这个节目不仅有趣,而且很有教育意义.此外,节目的画面逼真美丽.观看这个节目真是一种享受.如果你不相信我的话,就请亲自看看,到那时你就知道我说的没错. 再问: 能把宾语从句标出来吗
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《我最喜欢的节目 英语作文》相关的作业问题
My fanorite TV show are sports shows and cartoon.they are interesting.and sports shows are exciting.I watch them once a day.I love them! 再问: 中文呢? 再答: 我最喜欢的电视节目是
汗.作业要自己做啊,而且,分好低哦~
你的文章要求?I'm a middle school student called Johnson.I'm fond of music and i often listen to music program.只翻译这句吗?还有别的问题可以M我.
My best of TV program My best of TV program is travel channel.I can go anywhere when I was watch TV.Introduced some foods,travel places,some specials,some snack
My favorite TV show is Animal World. I can watch the show every Sunday evening. The show tells us something about the animals' life. We can learn a lot about an
My favourite TV show is Project Runway.It's an American reality show.What inspires me most is the passion the contestants have towards their dreams.I love it so
傲雪寒梅 我爱梅花,爱它的坚强,爱它的清高.我家的院子里就有一株梅花树. 在春夏秋三季里,梅花并没有什么出众之处,唯有到了千里冰封的冬天,它傲立在风雪中的坚强性格,才显露出来. 去年冬末,接连几日浓云密布,朔风呼啸,鹅毛般的大雪从天而降,下个...
窗外天气渐渐的热了,打开窗户.花香也伴着微风,徐徐地钻进我的鼻孔.说实话,除了英国人有点儿让人讨厌之外,英国的环境应该算是不错的.总有不同的人问我,这其中英国人. 一个重大的问题出现,他们很好奇的问我,到底喜不喜欢英国? 我回答:SOMETIMES,SOMETIMES IS GOOD ,SOMETIMES IS SHI
My favorite animal My father bought me a lovely pet on my birthday.He has two orange paws,a sharp and orange mouth.Of course he has a pair of small and blue eye
Panda is the animal I love most. Everyday I ask my mother to take me to the zoo to see panda. I really love panda. Because the panda has big black eyes and whit
能再说清楚些吗? 想帮忙,但是不是很明白哦!
生命在于运动,所以每个人都会有一个喜欢的运动,而我也不例外.我喜欢的运动是篮球.篮球是一种普及性很高的运动,在街头、学校随处可见.如今街头三对三篮球赛已经成了篮球中最普及的方法.而且篮球还刺激,有趣、培养团队精神,正是因为这三点,篮球才成为了我最喜欢的运动.我开始学的时候,我的手臂僵硬,运球运不好,总是分心.但到后来,
My Favourite AnimalMy favourite animal is the giant panda.The giant panda or panda is a bear living in central western and south western China.Most pandas live
What is your favorite kind of music?Do you like jazz,popular music,classical music,folk songs,blues,and so on?In high school I took one course called music appr
My family 我的家人英语作文There are 5 members in my family,my father,mother,elder brother,elder sister and me.My brother and sister were married,my brother has a 4 year
My favourite weather  I like to play outdoor sports with my friends and my favourite one is basketball.So I really don't like raining days.On raining days I can
My favorite sports My fayorite sports are play basketball,play football and running. I love to do sports very much, so P.E. is my favorite subject.I think do sp
Inception was a film that I didn't appreciate initially. However, the challenge of this film is deciphering the character.
I like to eat apples and beef.My mom likes to eat vegetables and fruit.My father likes to eat chicken and fish.My grandfather likes to eat the grapes.My grandma电视节目英语怎么说
电视节目英语怎么说
我有更好的回答:
与《电视节目英语怎么说》相关的作业问题
新闻联播 CCTV News 东方时空 Oriental Horizon 实话实说 Straight Talking 焦点访谈 Topics in Focus 新闻调查 News Probe 经济30分 Economic 30 Minutes 社会经纬 Net of Justice 第二起跑线 Second Start
Fewer television programs
汗.作业要自己做啊,而且,分好低哦~
Thank you for watching our TV programs
television program
Face to Face,CCTV-NEWS 《面对面》是中央电视台的一档长篇人物专访节目,时长45分钟,每周日晚21:30在新闻频道播出.进入《面对面》的人物都是重量级的,他们中有新闻事件中的焦点人物,有新闻话题中的权威人物,有时代变革中的风云人物,有备受关注的公众人物.他们因为非凡的影响力进入了《面对面》,而《面对
My best of TV program My best of TV program is travel channel.I can go anywhere when I was watch TV.Introduced some foods,travel places,some specials,some snack
My favorite TV show is Animal World. I can watch the show every Sunday evening. The show tells us something about the animals' life. We can learn a lot about an
My favourite TV show is Project Runway.It's an American reality show.What inspires me most is the passion the contestants have towards their dreams.I love it so
傲雪寒梅 我爱梅花,爱它的坚强,爱它的清高.我家的院子里就有一株梅花树. 在春夏秋三季里,梅花并没有什么出众之处,唯有到了千里冰封的冬天,它傲立在风雪中的坚强性格,才显露出来. 去年冬末,接连几日浓云密布,朔风呼啸,鹅毛般的大雪从天而降,下个...
What TV programe do you watch?
中央电视台有个希望英语节目就很好哟~!是音奇主持的节目
My favorite TV show was at an end.
正确答案:Which TV program is the twins' favorite?What‘s the twins’ favorite TV program?What‘s the favorite TV program of the twins?What‘s the twins’ favorite TV sho
Millions of people now have at least one television in their home nowadays.Is television a good or bad influence on society?Well television is in my opinion ver
TV programtalk show
What/Which TV program do you like?祝你学习进步,更上一层楼!(*^__^*)
1.Nothing can change my view towards this.2.It is from this TV programme that I learn spider is not insect.3.It never occured to me that the quality of atmosphe
I like to watch the TV programs such as Wild Weekend Adventures,Discovery,and Animal's World.谢谢您观看我们的电视节目英语怎么说
谢谢您观看我们的电视节目英语怎么说
Thank you for watching our TV programs
我有更好的回答:
与《谢谢您观看我们的电视节目英语怎么说》相关的作业问题
Thanks for watching our TV programs
Thank you(for )(watching)our TV show.thank you for doing sth意思是:谢谢你做某事、
Thank you for attending today's TV show.
新闻联播 CCTV News 东方时空 Oriental Horizon 实话实说 Straight Talking 焦点访谈 Topics in Focus 新闻调查 News Probe 经济30分 Economic 30 Minutes 社会经纬 Net of Justice 第二起跑线 Second Start
Fewer television programs
汗.作业要自己做啊,而且,分好低哦~
television program
感恩父母读后感书是人类知识的源泉,书可以为我们注入丰富的营养,陶冶我们的性情,提高我们的人文素养.我看过好多书,最令我感动的书是——《感恩父母》,这本书讲述了97个感人至深的真实故事.书中有好多故事都让我泪如雨下,泣不成声.《哦,我的母亲》这篇文章讲的是:一位精神病母亲和“我”.因为“我”觉得精神病母亲在同学、朋友面前
最简单的方式:开头说一说节目内容(不要太长),从中概括出你的一条见解(启过渡之用)依据生活实际与你的观点进行论述,阐明观点的正确性.最后再次结合实际,针对自己观点的普及程度进行呼吁或推崇或哀叹部分人之无知.这么一来写800自都行了
Face to Face,CCTV-NEWS 《面对面》是中央电视台的一档长篇人物专访节目,时长45分钟,每周日晚21:30在新闻频道播出.进入《面对面》的人物都是重量级的,他们中有新闻事件中的焦点人物,有新闻话题中的权威人物,有时代变革中的风云人物,有备受关注的公众人物.他们因为非凡的影响力进入了《面对面》,而《面对
With the "Korean wave" coming in,Korean TV shows ,like movies and entertainment programs,have won the Chinese audience.The young even more specially love them.A
你觉得让电视节目好看吗?为什麼?最喜欢什麼节目?为什麼?最讨厌什麼节目?为什麼?节目主持人也可以问一大堆可以问的
汗.作业要自己做啊,而且,分好低哦~~~~~~~
news TV program turn education art PE movie TV series documentary advertisementI love the "Make Progress Everyday" program of the Hunan Channel,because this pro我喜欢武林外传这个电视节目英语作文60字_百度知道
我喜欢武林外传这个电视节目英语作文60字
我有更好的答案
历史越悠久。诚信早已融入.。千百年来,人们讲求诚信满分作文万能开头30例 雕饰风头——打好第一枪 开头方法之一,诚信之气越充盈中华,推崇诚信。诚信之风质朴醇厚: 开门见山话题点穿 诚实守信,是我们中华民族的优良传统,诚信之光越普照华夏
采纳率:72%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。}

我要回帖

更多关于 我喜欢的动物英语作文 的文章