假如你是李华。你在steam上玩Dota2突然被封了,写一封信给客服说明情况并要求解封。内容须包括下面的相关信息:
1.我花了钱我就是上帝
2.我库存好几万你不能说封就封我
3.我什么都没做
4.美国公司歧视中国
1、字数100左右
2、可以适当增减细节,以使行文连贯
3、开头语已为你写好
Steam, you motherfucker, give me my fucking money back and unlock me right now!______________
小学生写的参考范文
Steam, you motherfucker, give me my fucking money back and unlock me right.
Just kidding, that one is just a rage post. Let me start with a more proper introduction.
Firstly, when I try to login today, I got a big red letter notification. Obviously, I pressed into the big notification. And guess what,i realised that my account has been both trade banned and community banned. It is very shocking for me to know that Valve as such a big company can simply banned their valuable customer as they want. Do you know how much time I spent on my account? Do you know my inventory worth $100000 above and I owned Stattrak M9 Bayonet Crimson Web Factory New and Stattrak Karambit Crimson Web Factory New. Both of these item is more valuable than your one year salary as a pitiful steam customer support!
Next, my steam level is level 400 and you can do simple maths to figure out how much money will this action required. You can’t just simply banned an account which is more valuable than 100000 of those pitiful, useless Dota 2 player account. Most of them might buy the TI4 but you can’t even earn much from that.
So based on what you did to my account ,I strongly suspect that Valve as an American Company is looking down on China ppl and also China. Do keep in mind, out human population is the largest on earth and out army is way stronger than American Elite Swat team.
Based on what I wrote above, I strongly request that my account be unlocked immediately and I request to get a factory new stattrak bayonet fade as compensation for my mental disturbance or else I will lodge a complaint in the high court!
Thank you and have a nice day.
-Lee Hua Out -
闪电站小猪看的懂少量英文,这位哥们写的范文可以参考下,里面有大量单词和语法错误,而且语言算是温和的。小猪常去国外论坛和网站,对付洋鬼,自有一套办法,大家以后去国外的论坛网站留言,复制粘贴过去就行了。
黑人英语脏话大全
you motherfucker(你艹了你妈,洋鬼骂人和国内不同,国内是:“我艹了你妈”,而洋鬼是骂:“你艹了你妈”,哪个比较狠?)
fuck you(骂人这句,一直都管用)
you fucking whore/ bitch/slut(你是个婊子)
you son of a bitch(你是婊子养的)
you fucking bastard(操蛋玩意,私生子杂种)
you dicksucker 或者 suck my dick, bitch(来舔我的蛋蛋)
asshole(菊花残)
让Loda来舔腚,基佬求之不得
转载请注明来自:[]dota2被举报怎么才能申诉回来啊
dota2被举报怎么才能申诉回来啊
不区分大小写匿名
是不是某人玩不了dota 2说玩dota 1 的都是SB对么
我在17173dota2论坛叫& 米米佳王&& 如还有问题可以到17173dota2专区找我解答
这个我也不知道哦啊了&
不能申诉,只能等刑期过去
举报被封不是有时限的么 等着呗 不行再建个号玩,
上STEAM官网或者联系完美客服!
相关知识等待您来回答