journey down攻略down2图文攻略

&>&&>&&>&&>&正文
  【一路向北:第二章游戏介绍】
  《一路向北:第二章 The Journey Down: Chapter Two 》是一款找人寻物为主题的解谜游戏,该作主打美式剧情风格,画面精美,剧情丰富。游戏,以一个加勒比黑人为游戏主角,讲述他在异乡如何生存,并找到失散许久的老爸,Kaonandodo 船长,本作中,玩家将遭遇更严峻的考验。
  类别:探险游戏
  版本:2.02
  大小:1.03GB
  语言:英文
  系统需求:与iPhone、iPod touch、iPad兼容。需要 iOS 6.0 或更高版本
  更新时间:
  开发商:SkyGoblin
  iTunes现价:¥30.00
  【一路向北:第二章游戏截图】
提示:支持键盘“← →”键翻页当前位置: &
一路向北(The Journey Down Chapter 1) ()
类型:动作格斗 ACT
语言:英文
大小:597.15MB
制作:互联网
上市:2013
游民星空:
《一路向北(The Journey Down Chapter 1)》游戏截图欣赏
一路向北(The Journey Down Chapter 1)游戏介绍
  开发商Sky Goblin即将推出新作The Journey Down《一路向北》,可以说这部作品延续其一贯风格,3D精美的画面配合漫画风格的解谜剧情。开篇就介绍了我们的主角是一个既没钱又无好运的一个穷小子,但是他干出的糗事却不少。他会经历怎样的冒险呢?就让我们一起期待吧!
一路向北(The Journey Down Chapter 1)配置要求
总下载排行
语言:中文Using Language JOURNEY DOWN THE MEKONG(2)
Unit 3 Using Language JOURNEY DOWN THE MEKONG(2)
JOURNEY DOWN THE MEKONG
PART 2 A NIGHT IN THE MOUNTAINS
Although it was autumn, the snow was already beginning to fall in Tibet.Our legs were so heavy and cold that they felt like blocks of ice. Have you ever seen snowmen ride bicycles? That's what we looked like! Along the way children dressed in long wool coats stopped to look at us. In the late afternoon we found it was so cold that our water bottles froze.However,the lakes shone like glass in the setting sun and looked wonderful.Wang Wei rode in front of me as usual.She is very reliable and I knew I did't need to encourage her.To climb the mountains was hard work but as we looked around us,we were surprised by the view.We seemed to be able to see for miles.At one point we were so high that we found ourselves cycling through clouds.Then we began going down the hills.It was great fun especially as it gradually became much warmer.In the valleys colourful butterflies flew around us and we saw many yaks and sheep eating green grass.At this point we had to change our caps,coats,gloves and trousers for T-shirts and shorts.
In the early evening we always stop to make camp.We put up our tent and then we eat.After supper Wang Wei put her head down on her pillow and went to sleep but I stayed awake.At midnight the sky became clearer and the stars grew brighter. It was so quiet.There was almost no wind-only the flames of our fire for company.As I lay beneath the stars I thought about how far we had already travelled.
We will reach Dali in Yunnan Province soon,where our cousins Dao Wei and Yu Hang will join us.We can hardly wait to see them!
经典英语在线训练资源
网站备案号:"With its exquisite hand painted graphics and its singular Afro-Caribbean setting, The Journey Down is one of the most original adventure games I've played in ages."
The Journey Down is a classic point-and-click saga with an Afro-Caribbean vibe. Get ready to embark on an epic journey of brain-teasing adventure! Chapter One and Chapter Two are available now on Steam for PC, Mac and Linux as well as on iOS.
...at the outskirts of St Armando, Bwana and his trusted sidekick Kito struggle to make ends meet at their run-down gas station. Little do they know that they are about to be thrown into a spine-tingling adventure that will take them far from home and right into a twisting plot of corruption and danger.
In the first chapter of The Journey Down, the search for a lost journal leads to forgotten secrets of the mysterious Underland. Follow Bwana and Kito as they puzzle their way forward and begin to uncover the true fate of their long lost father, Captain Kaonandodo.
"Inventory puzzles, minor theft, and mischief will make any adventure game fan feel right at home, while the use of macabre masks and black African themes and characters make it feel fresh."
- Destructoid}

我要回帖

更多关于 口袋妖怪白金图文攻略 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信