[03:35.26]As you know , if life is harder and tougher than before
[03:39.56]I will give you my love
[03:42.26]I feel hurt , when you show me a back view
[03:45.96]Write down all , my love and pain in a crystal ball
[03:50.68]Though the whole world is full of lonliness
[03:54.30]I will never leave you away
[03:58.00]Destiny, it’s not going to change
[04:00.50]Write down all , history like a river flows to the sea
?如果您觉得 《阿摩司 小情歌英文版》这首歌曲好听,那么就点下面的链接收藏它吧!
?本页是歌曲小情歌英文版歌词的文本和lrc两种类型的页面
?本页是小情歌英文版歌词动态播放页,如果您需要的是《阿摩司 小情歌英文版》mp3 那么就点下面的链接
在线音乐门户,分享最新网络歌曲,带给你最好听的新歌
记住我们的域名:
正为您在处理数据, 请稍候...请给我素颜英文版带有时间标志的歌词。 注意!我要的是阿摩司唱的。是英文版的素颜的歌词,要有时间标志。_百度知道
请给我素颜英文版带有时间标志的歌词。 注意!我要的是阿摩司唱的。是英文版的素颜的歌词,要有时间标志。
We will never be apartI rememberd the peaceful midnight Missing you because of the moonlight I wish I could take the fastest flight See the dews in the sunlight
Working in the office all night long Opened up shutter to see the sunrise Pouring water ,sipping coffee, Another working day! I’m longing to see you , my love I can read your mind though I’m so farEvery day’s work , I feel so hardI know baby , that hurt my heartMy nature’s telling me to follow you whole lifeThat is our fate, the god-given fate I will give you all my love We will never be apart Going through the bitter or sweet , thick and thin , we will see the sparkI know you will try your best Some day give me a loving home Make a wish , on the stars We will stay forever young. I will give you all my love We will never be apart Going through the bitter or sweet , thick and thin , we will see the sparkI know you will try your best Some day give me a loving home Make a wish , on the stars We will stay forever young. When I hold your hand some day Diamonds match you really great Tears in my eyes, I know it's all because of the true love I know we will try our best living happily till the end a loving home for you our sweet home We’ll be here forever young
提问者采纳
,Q号少,我发Q,行
我要有时间标志的。。
好了就给分
提问者评价
其他类似问题
其他2条回答
We will never be apartI rememberd the peaceful midnight Missing you because of the moonlight I wish I could take the fastest flight See the dews in the sunlight
Working in the office all night long Opened up shutter to see the sunrise Pouring water ,sipping coffee, Another working day! I’m longing to see you , my love I can read your mind though I’m so farEvery day’s work , I feel so hardI know baby , that hurt my heartMy nature’s telling me to follow you whole lifeThat is our fate, the god-given fate I will give you all my love We will never be apart Going through the bitter or sweet , thick and thin , we will see the sparkI know you will try your best Some day give me a loving home Make a wish , on the stars We will stay forever young. I will give you all my love We will never be apart Going through the bitter or sweet , thick and thin , we will see the sparkI know you will try your best Some day give me a loving home Make a wish , on the stars We will stay forever young. When I hold your hand some day Diamonds match you really great Tears in my eyes, I know it's all because of the true love I know we will try our best living happily till the end a loving home for you our sweet home We’ll be here forever young
我就知道有人会灌水。。
你复制我打的歌词有什么用呢。
我要带有时间标志的歌词。。
.........................................................................................................................................................
靠,你这个2B,3B,JB,陪哥玩亲亲。。。。亲爱的,会好好对你的,shui一觉吧。
你疯子啊。
fuck you!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求三国杀英文版-阿摩司QQ空间歌曲链接_百度知道
求三国杀英文版-阿摩司QQ空间歌曲链接
提问者采纳
加我企鹅 看我评论里 我发给你〖三国杀-英文版〗音乐代码 绝对能用(事先声明)加我要链接的人 必须要在百度提问了才发链接否则一概不理
夜月の伤心~O(∩_∩)O~
记得点我评论里 顺便祝你新年快乐 郸迹策克匕久察勋畅魔心想事成~万事如意
提问者评价
按照你说的,真的成功了,好开心,谢谢你!
其他类似问题
三国杀的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求三国杀英文版歌词文件lrc格式下载 谢谢_百度知道
求三国杀英文版歌词文件lrc格式下载 谢谢
提问者采纳
ti:三杀英文版][00:00.00]三杀[00:04.00]填词:代芙妮[00:07.00]编曲:阿摩司[00:10.00]演唱:阿摩司[00:13.00][00:23.00][00:25.64]Why you leave me in the end?终离我呢[00:28.91]Lonely kingdom here I am.让我独自守寂寞王[00:32.52]Shining armour tireless man耀眼盔甲永疲倦啊[00:35.55]Fading into troubled land乱世凋零[00:39.39]your hair your face on my mind我记发面容[00:42.41]every time you dance in rhyme每随着旋律舞步轻摇[00:45.06]candles at night , pink your carmine夜晚红烛映衬粉色胭脂[00:48.59]Memory in rags make me blind记忆碎片刺痛我双眼[00:52.06]Rain falls so hard , wind blows so hard雨风猛烈刮[00:55.40]How can I heal my broken heart ?我该才能治愈我颗破碎[00:58.88]I own your past, now where you are我拥现哪[01:02.03]You promise never be apart曾经许承诺我永离[01:05.61]To be the king , I born to win身王者我注定要胜利战[01:08.97]missions on my shoulders I changed肩使命使我许改变许[01:12.59]Refrain myself from thinking让自再想[01:15.42]everything in vain万事皆已空[0:48.89]Why you leave me in the end?终离我呢[01:51.92]Lonely kingdom here I am.让我独自守寂寞王[01:55.81]Shining armour tireless man耀眼盔甲永疲倦啊[01:58.85]Fading into troubled land乱世凋零[02:02.57]your hair your face on my mind我记发面容[02:05.65]every time you dance in rhyme每随着旋律舞步轻摇[02:08.54]candles at night , pink your carmine夜晚红烛映衬粉色胭脂[02:11.72]Memory in rags make me blind记忆碎片刺痛我双眼[02:15.21]Rain falls so hard , wind blows so hard雨风猛烈刮[02:18.58]How can I heal my broken heart ?我该才能治愈我颗破碎[02:22.01]I own your past, now where you are我拥现哪[02:25.46]You promise never be apart曾经许承诺我永离[02:28.83]To be the king , I born to win身王者我注定要胜利战[02:32.25]missions on my shoulders I changed肩使命使我许改变许[02:35.74]Refrain myself from thinking让自再想[02:38.69]everything in vain万事皆已空[02:41.23][02:42.27]It is getting cold and rain still hard[02:45.83]How are you , my one true love[02:49.31]you are elusive so far[02:50.96]I'm missing you deep in my heart[02:54.97]Rain falls so hard , wind blows so hard[02:58.76]How can I heal my broken heart ?[03:02.15]I own your past, now where you are?[03:05.58]You promise never be apart[03:08.99]To be the king , I born to win[03:12.40]missions on my shoulders I changed[03:15.84]Refrain myself from thinking[03:18.78]everything in vain[03:22.76]Refrain myself from thinking[03:26.27]everything in vain[03:34.01]
提问者评价
其他类似问题
lrc格式的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求 三国杀英文版——阿摩司 歌词_百度知道
求 三国杀英文版——阿摩司 歌词
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Why you leave me in the end?Lonely kingdom here I am.Shining armour tireless manFading into troubled landyour hair your face on my mindevery time you dance in rhymecandles at night , pink your carmineMemory in rags make me blindRain falls so hard , wind blows so hardHow can I heal my broken heart ?I own your past, now where you areYou promise never be apartTo be the king , I born to winmissions on my shoulders I changedRefrain myself from thinkingeverything in vainIt is getting cold and rain still hardHow are you , my one true loveyou are elusive so farI'm missing you deep in my heartRain falls so hard , wind blows so hardHow can I heal my broken heart ?I own your past, now where you are?You promise never be apartTo be the king , I born to winmissions on my shoulders I changedRefrain myself from thinkingeverything in vainRefrain myself from thinkingeverything in vain
其他类似问题
三国杀的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 三国杀online 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信