--hello jim!010-4832. --hello jim!is ___ jim ?

1.连词成句:she,her,is,what,Lucy,name,is.2.阅读理解:A.M1.连词成句:she,her,is,what,Lucy,name,is.2.阅读理解:A.My name is Kate Green.B:Hello!I am Jim Moore.C:Nice to meet you,Kate.D:What is your name?E:It is 558-8065.F:N_百度作业帮
1.连词成句:she,her,is,what,Lucy,name,is.2.阅读理解:A.M1.连词成句:she,her,is,what,Lucy,name,is.2.阅读理解:A.My name is Kate Green.B:Hello!I am Jim Moore.C:Nice to meet you,Kate.D:What is your name?E:It is 558-8065.F:N
1.连词成句:she,her,is,what,Lucy,name,is.2.阅读理解:A.M1.连词成句:she,her,is,what,Lucy,name,is.2.阅读理解:A.My name is Kate Green.B:Hello!I am Jim Moore.C:Nice to meet you,Kate.D:What is your name?E:It is 558-8065.F:Nice to meet you,too.G:What is your telephone number,Kate?正确的顺序为_______根据对话内容,填出Kate的身份卡Name:___First name:___Last name:___Telephone number:___
1 -What is her name?-She is Lucy.2.B,D,A,C,F,G,E3,Kate Green,Kate,Green,558-8065(是不是老师布置给你的作业啊,最好自己先考虑,不要把所有的题目抄上去直接问答案,这次例外,下次要自己加油哦)
扫描下载二维码---hello,is this Mr.liu speaking?----(yes,who is that?that怎么理解_百度作业帮
---hello,is this Mr.liu speaking?----(yes,who is that?that怎么理解
---hello,is this Mr.liu speaking?----(yes,who is that?that怎么理解
这是电话中的对话——你好,是刘先生吗?——是的.您是哪位?that指电话那头那个人学习是一件愉快的事! (*^__^*) 请及时采纳,多谢!
that与this相对,就是指打电话的对方
电话用语啊!(问对方)你是谁?不可能为Who are you? 又不在身边。很高兴为你解答!老师祝你学习进步!请及时采纳哦!多谢你的问题!^_^
扫描下载二维码一些英语问题1.--------you take these things to school.2.改错:1.Where are my yellow jackrt,Mom?2.Can you tack your computer game here,Jim?3.Hello!My name is cindy.I--------Ben's cousin.My-------is Ben's------.This is a photo--------Ben's roo_百度作业帮
一些英语问题1.--------you take these things to school.2.改错:1.Where are my yellow jackrt,Mom?2.Can you tack your computer game here,Jim?3.Hello!My name is cindy.I--------Ben's cousin.My-------is Ben's------.This is a photo--------Ben's roo
一些英语问题1.--------you take these things to school.2.改错:1.Where are my yellow jackrt,Mom?2.Can you tack your computer game here,Jim?3.Hello!My name is cindy.I--------Ben's cousin.My-------is Ben's------.This is a photo--------Ben's room.Some-------are in his room.That is --------hat.It is-------the chair.His ---------is under the bed.---------are his English books.---------are on the table.4.There are many rulers in the pencil case.【给many提问】My pen is under the chair.【对under the chair提问】5.排序:this I things for some need class afternoon.
我000000BF
are - istake - bringam,mother/father,aunt/uncle,of,toys,his,on,computer,Those,TheyHow many rulers are there in the pencil case?Where is your pen?I need some things for class this afternoon.
有几题没看懂问的是什么
第一题的第有一个单词首字母应该大写.第二题把"are" 改为"is".第二题-把"tack"改为"take".第死题:How many rulers are there in the pencil case?
Where is your pen ?第五题:I need some things for class this afternoon.
扫描下载二维码在线求指导:从方框中选择恰当的选
从方框中选择恰当的选项补全对话.
A.See you then.B.May I speak to Jane,please? C.Yes,what's up?D.Yes,I'd love to.E.Are you free this afternoon?
Jane:Hello! Jim:Hello!This is Jim.1___百度作业帮
在线求指导:从方框中选择恰当的选
从方框中选择恰当的选项补全对话.
A.See you then.B.May I speak to Jane,please? C.Yes,what's up?D.Yes,I'd love to.E.Are you free this afternoon?
Jane:Hello! Jim:Hello!This is Jim.1__
在线求指导:从方框中选择恰当的选
从方框中选择恰当的选项补全对话.
Jane:Hello! Jim:Hello!This is Jim.1_______ Jane:Speaking.Jim:Hi,Jane!How are you?Jane:Fine,thanks.And you?Jim:I'm fine,too.2_______ Jane:3_______ Jim:Would you like to go fishing with me? Jane:4_______ But I have something to do this afternoon.Jim:How about tomorrow afternoon? Jane:OK.5_______ Jim:Goodbye.Jane:Bye.
沉默天天117
1-5&&&& BECDA
扫描下载二维码在横线上填上适当的单词补全对话A.Hello._______I_________to Jim?B.Sorry,he isn't in at this time .___连着上面的:time.______that speaking?A.__________
___________Mary.B.Can I_________a message________him?_百度作业帮
在横线上填上适当的单词补全对话A.Hello._______I_________to Jim?B.Sorry,he isn't in at this time .___连着上面的:time.______that speaking?A.__________
___________Mary.B.Can I_________a message________him?
在横线上填上适当的单词补全对话A.Hello._______I_________to Jim?B.Sorry,he isn't in at this time .___连着上面的:time.______that speaking?A.__________
___________Mary.B.Can I_________a message________him?
A.Hello.(May) I (speak) to Jim?B.Sorry,he isn't in at this time . (Who's)
that speaking?A. (This) (is) Mary.B.Can I (take) a message (for) him?
Can I speak to Jim? 打电话时的用语。。。
can,speak,what's,
This is, leave, for,
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 jim is class116 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信