(英语作文)假设你叫licy,sam是你的笔友,他在最近作文给妈妈的一封信信问道你弟弟。现在,请你给Sam回

假如你是张君,最近刚交了个美国笔友jim.他想了解你及你们班同学上学的方式,请你给他写一封60词左右的电子邮件.
Hi Jim,How are you?I am glad to hear from you!I miss you a lot.There are about 40 students in my class.We have several ways to go to school.For example,about 10 people walk to school,5 people go to school by bike.The rest of the students take the subway to school.It is very crowded on the subway eveymorning!Luckily,I go to school on foot,and it only takes me about 10 minutes.How is your life in the US?Let me know if you any other questions~Best wishes,Jun Zhang
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语作文如果你是Bonnie,你在班上有三个最要好的朋友,你要把他们介绍给你的笔友Sam,你给他写了一封e-mail,根据所给信息做介绍name Age Appearance Personality hobbyAndy 13 wearing black pants very friendly playing footballDee 13 in a white shirt generous actingCarl 14 wearing a hat funny playing basketball
Sam,How is everything going?I have three best friends in my class.They are Andy,Dee and Carl.Andy is 13 years old and she is very friendly,she likes wearing black pants and playing football.Dee is as old as Andy,but he always in a white shirt.He is generous to everyone and he likes acting.Carl is 14 years old and he is funny.He likes wearing a hat and playing basketball.Yours,XXX纯手打,很累啊,
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求篇英语作文,不要网络翻译,需要英语好的人工写.跪求哇!情景:假设你是sam,下周要去见一位来自加拿大的笔友,但是不太了解初次见面应该如何做,于是给一位外国朋友约翰发了电子邮件,询问相关事宜.任务:请你用英语写50个词左右的电子邮件.内容包括:·初次见面是握手还是拥抱·用不用给他买什么礼物·带他到中餐馆还是西餐馆吃饭.
J系列3Jnrx姑
Dear John,How is everthing Next week I will go to Canada to meet my penfriend,but I don't know about the custom there,so could you please tell me some information about my questions?1.Do people there shake hands or make an embrace when they are meeting at the first time?2.Should I bring him some gifts?3.Should I have a dinner in a Chinese restaurant or a western restaurant after we meet?Sincerely hope you can help me and reply me,thank you my friend.Best regards!Yours Sam
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Dear pen pal,I feel very excited to meet you,John.You are from the different country,so there may be some differences between us.Well,in your country,what should we do when we meet for the first ...
Dear John,
I`m exciting about our first meet next week. But there`s something i`m not sure.I want to know whether you prefer shaking hands or hugging when we meet.
Should I buy you any g...
扫描下载二维码假如你是sam,给你的笔友laura回一封信介绍你在中国得情况
倩女幽魂00002
= =有没有中文材料.比如说 在中国的兴趣爱好,学习情况,生活状态.
就是根据课文回信,编一点好啦
= =虽然不知道是什么课文,但还是尽力帮你写了。
Dear laura:
Hi!I'm Sam.I am a Grade ×(你自己的年级)Class××(你的班级) student in ××(你的学校)now.I am do well in English ,Maths and
Chinese.My teachers think I am a good student now .We learn Art,Music,Computer and
the other activities as well.We often do some after-school activities.I think it is very interesting to do .But we have more homework than your school,so I don't have enough time to sleep.I often spend
×(你做作业的时间)hours doing homework.And after doing homework,I usually reading books.On Saturdays and Sundays,I often visit my grandparents'.Sometimes,I listen to pop(popular) musicand play computer games.I'm interested in playing computer games,but my mother always thinks it is not good for my eyesigeht(视力.也可写为eyes)well.
I hope you can write letter soon.(结尾,你自己看情况而定。老师应该给你们过结尾吧)
署名(应该可写可不写):××
不知道你是哪个年级的,所以你根据老师或者语法需求而删减或增加
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 作文给妈妈的一封信 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信