F1 2014f1赛程表游戏可以关闭KRS系统吗

to add this game to your wishlist or mark as not interested
Buy F1 2014
$49.99 USD
Recent updates
6 November
Fancy ditching the pad and making the move to a wheel? Then you’re in the right place. Below is a list of wheels that are supported in F1 2014 on PC.
Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel
Logitech MOMO Racing Force (Racing)
Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Wheel with Force Feedback
Thrustmaster Ferrari 430 Force Feedback Racing Wheel
ECCI Trackstar 6000
Thrustmaster Ferrari GT Experience
Fanatec Porsche 911 Carrera
Thrustmaster Ferrari GT F430 Wireless Cockpit
Fanatec Porsche 911 GT2
Thrustmaster RGT Force Feedback Clutch Edition
Fanatec Porsche 911 GT3 RS2
Thrustmaster Universal Challenge 5-in-1 Racing Wheel
Fanatec Porsche 911 Turbo S
Thrustmaster T500RS Racing Wheel
Fanatec CSR Elite
Thrustmaster Ferrari F1 wheel Integral T500
Fanatec ClubSport Pedals
Logitech WingMan Formula Force GP Racing Wheel
Logitech Driving Force GT
Atomic Super Sport Evo Steering Wheel
Logitech Driving Force Pro
Logic3 Tri Format Topdrive GT
Logitech Formula Force EX/RX
Logic3 Tri Format Topdrive RF
Logitech G25 Racing Wheel
SimRaceWay SRW-S1 Steering Wheel
Logitech G27 Racing Wheel
Atomic TVR Sagaris Sport Racing Steering Wheel
Fanatec ClubSport V1
Fanatec V2 Steering Wheel *new*
Thrustmaster T300RS *new*
Thrustmaster TX racing wheels *new*
First things first, we’re working on two new Formula 1 titles – one on old gen, the other on new gen.
Coming October 17th (21st in NA) is F1 2014 on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC. Drawing upon all our experience in developing Formula 1 titles down the years, F1 2014 recreates this year’s incredible season featuring all the seismic changes to the sport, including new turbocharged cars, new circuits plus all the driver moves.
The game also includes refined handling on a pad and a new driver evaluation system that tunes game settings to your skill level to increase accessibility – we want all of our players to race competitively, more quickly. Of course, all the veterans of the series will be able to experience the true challenge of racing this year’s stunning generation of cars, featuring more explosive power delivery but less downforce, by customising your options and turning off all the assists.
/watch?v=SyA1TbsslsE
You can read more about the announcement over on the
About This Game
Feel the power of new turbocharged FORMULA ONE cars in the most accessible FORMULA 1 video game yet. F1 2014 features all the cars, drivers and circuits from the 2014 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, including new tracks in Russia and Austria, the return of the Hockenheimring in Germany and the 2014 FORMULA 1 GULF AIR BAHRAIN GRAND PRIX which ran at night for the first time in 2014. A new driver evaluation system which tunes the game to your level, shorter career options, refined handling and new Very Easy difficulty level brings FORMULA ONE alive for absolute novices. Experienced gamers can customise their settings to enjoy a more serious simulation of the demands placed upon FORMULA ONE drivers. An expanded Scenario mode, extensive online multiplayer options and split-screen racing enhances F1 2014’s recreation of the world of FORMULA ONE for long-established fans and newcomers to the series.
NEW CIRCUITS – Race the new Spielberg circuit in Austria, the new Sochi Autodrom in Russia and the return of the Hockenheimring, plus experience the 2014 FORMULA 1 GULF AIR BAHRAIN GRAND PRIX which was run as a night race for the first time this year
ALL THE CARS, ALL THE STARS – F1 2014 features all of the new season’s driver changes up and down the grid and the dramatic changes in this season’s cars
EXTENSIVE MULTIPLAYER OPTIONS – Prove yourself in two-player split-screen or online in 16 player races with 6 AI to simulate full 22 car grids
DRIVER EVALUATION SYSTEM – Replacing the Young Driver Test in-game is the driver evaluation system, which tunes the game to your level following a one lap race
RACENET – Track your stats and get new regular online challenges with RaceNet, Codemasters’ free online community hub
ERS DEBUTS – Replacing last season’s KERS system, ERS delivers drivers more power automatically and opens up overtaking opportunities – feel how this extra power changes the race
EXPANDED SCENARIO MODE – Complete an increased range of scenarios based on real-world racing situations and earn medals in this extended mode
REFINED HANDLING -Enhanced game physics combine with refined handling via gamepads to deliver a more authentic and accessible driving experience for all players
TURBOCHARGED FORMULA ONE – Experience the raw power delivered by the new turbochargers in changes the handling in each F1 2014 car
ENHANCED CAREER MODES - Play through a full FORMULA ONE season or choose from shorter seasons, including 7 race and 12 race options.
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.4Ghz or AMD Athlon X2 5400+
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: AMD HD2600 or NVIDIA Geforce 8600
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 10 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible soundcard
Additional Notes: Supported Graphics Cards: oAMD Radeon HD2600 or higher, HD3650 or higher, HD4550 or higher, HD5000 Series, HD6000 Series, HD7000 Series, R7 Series and R9 Series. onVidia GeForce 8600 or higher, 9500 or higher, GTX220 or higher, GTX400 Series, GTX500 Series, GTX600 Series, GTX700 Series. Intel HD Graphics 3000 or higher, AMD Fusion A8 or higher.
Recommended:
OS: Windows Vista 64 bit, Windows 7 64 bit or Windows 8 64 bit
Processor: Intel Core i7 or AMD FX Series
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: AMD HD6000 Series/Nvidia GTX500 Series minimum 1GB RAM
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 10 GB available space
Sound Card: Direct X compatible soundcard
(C) 2014 The Codemasters Software Company Limited (&Codemasters&). All rights reserved. &Codemasters”(R), “Ego”(R) and the Codemasters logo are registered trade marks owned by Codemasters. “Codemasters Racing”(TM) and “RaceNet”(TM) are trade marks of Codemasters.
An official product of the FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP.
The F1 FORMULA 1 logo, F1 logo, F1 FIA FORMULA 1 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP logo, FORMULA 1, FORMULA ONE, F1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing BV, a Formula One group company.
Licensed by Formula One World Championship Limited.
All rights reserved.
All other copyrights or trade marks are the property of their respective owners and are being used under license. Unauthorised copying, adaptation, rental, lending, re-sale, arcade use, charging for use, broadcast, cable transmission, public performance, distribution or extraction of this product or any trade mark or copyright work that forms part of this product is prohibited. Developed and published by Codemasters.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
19.6 hrs on record
I'm one of the few people who actually liked the changes in the 2014 Formula One season, so I liked this game as well. The handling has once again been changed for the better, and I'm slightly ashamed to admit it but I don't find the new engine sound bad at all. It's true that F1 2014 has slightly less content to offer as the classics mode is missing, but it's nothing significant. One thing I love is how it was designed with accessibility in mind - unlike the previous F1 games, you can just jump into the career right away and pick whatever car you want without grinding for points to get into a better starting team and having to work your way up. So yeah - if you enjoyed the previous titles in the series, you're most likely going to enjoy this game too. If you have never played an F1 game before, maybe it would be better to go for F1 2013 instead.
Was this review helpful?
5.0 hrs on record
Don't get me wrong, it's still a fine game and if you enjoy Formula 1 you'll still like this game. But with all the additional content 2013 has, and being the same price (May get it even cheaper in a Steam Sale) I'd rather recommened that version. Besides some rule changes and the Russian Grand Prix, there's nothing new to be found in this version plus no classic modes found in 2013
Was this review helpful?
2.1 hrs on record
Avoiding the game would be a better option unless your a die hard fan of the series. A reskin of the 2013 version on the same engine.
Was this review helpful?
41.8 hrs on record
Plays pretty smooth with a steering wheel, better than F1 2013. Also the new Career modus (long, medium, short) is a pretty good concept of extending the fun in the game!
Was this review helpful?
25.3 hrs on record
Ok first thing is first, use the game is basically a modification on 2013 but with updated tracks, models etc.Now that is out the way, the game does offer alot of playability, there are some force feedback bugs but just turn on VSync. Bugs that where in 2013 are in this game and there are a couple AI issues too. you can get around all this with mods or just playing the game around the bugs.People complain about lack of grip/downforce etc. But you have to realise that the
game is replicating real Formula 1 so if F1 rules state less downforce then the game is going to have to do that too. another complaint i hear is the sound of the cars. That is not codemaster's fault so you cant blame them.The career length can be adjusted to suit you as well as the race weekend length which is a nice touchOverall the game is &ok& at best and online play is not much to be desired. Playing Co-op or single player is best you get from the game. If your new to the F1 franchise then i would not recommend this title, F1 2013 is better for you. if you like F1 and used to the codemaster bugs etc then i would recommend it. its a fun game and overall its the change of the cars that make it fun and new.
Was this review helpful?
248.9 hrs on record
When I got this game I was so excited to play the game and (when I am writing this this is the first day when I got this game) its amazing, so far I havent experiensed too much lag and the traction what I have when I TURN off traction control is awesome. The cars look great all of them only williams is a bit incorrect but of course I can put the mod whenever I want (the real skin). My only problem is only a personal problem that I am slower than almost everyone but on 2013 when I came to a lobby I was almost p1 all the time but THATS NOT THE Games fault its myne :). I would definetaly reccomend this game to everyone I love this game now . So if you dont have the game I definetaly reccomend you to buy it.so have fun :) if you have this game, if you dont have it then I reccomend you to buy it once again. if this review was helpful than click yes.
Reviewed by: Richard Gonda
Was this review helpful?
28.0 hrs on record
Pros:- Removed the annoying young driver test, has been replaced by a 1 lap race to determine your difficulty, or you can skip it entirely and set the difficulty yourself! Really like this feature personally- New cars, liveries, tracks, generally looks more streamlined and visually appealing- Handling/braking feel better and more realistic than previous versions (to me anyway)- Cheaper price than previous versions at launchCons:- New game coming out early in 2015 so unless you're a diehard fan of F1, probably wait until then- Small steps and improvements from previous versions, nothing gamechanging- Would've been nice to see scenario mode and/or season challenge extended in some way so they're not something you just play through once and forget aboutIt's a solid game, my initial impressions are it's pretty good and worth buying if you like the F1 series. If you're just a casual gamer and occasionally play racing games then I'd probably wait until the next one comes out.
Was this review helpful?
212.8 hrs on record
F1 2014 is the successor of F1 2013 and when Codemasters announced this game, they mentioned that there won't be any major changes in it. The reason for the lack of new features in the game is simply that Codemasters is focusing on the New-Gen F1 2015 game completely, to make it even better than the current games. They will also use and develop a completely new engine for F1 2015, which is taking time and that's probably why they didn't change much from F1 2013 to F1 2014, yet there are minor changes which have a big influence on the Gameplay.First off, you will notice that the Young Drivers' Test is no longer in the game, but has been replaced by the Evaluation-Test, which is automatically adjusting the AI-Level to your personal skill-level. The Young Drivers' Test helped to understand the basics and kind of guided you through the game. Now with the new Evaluation-Test you are thrown into a lap of Monza without any explanations at all. I recommend retaking the test several times to get used to the handling etc.Also, you can now pick whatever Team you want to pick in Career mode and you therefore don't have to wait for a contract offer.Now we're coming to the gameplay-changing part of F1 2014. First, there is this in my opinion annoying sound of the new V6 engines, which is awful but unfortunately realistic, so it isn't Codemasters fault. Also there are 8 gears instead of the 7 gears of the F1 2013 Season and you can't adjust the gear ratios anymore. The design of the cars is good, but unluckily the Williams Design was changed a bit, because Codemasters had licensing-issues with Martini but there are mods already which allow you to use the original design of Williams.The handling has also changed in F1 2014. You can actually feel that there is less mechanical grip. In addition to that, the car also has a more unstable rear end now, causing more oversteer and this is making driving without assists even tougher than it was back in F1 2013.Now we're coming to the AI:The AI (atleast on Legend) is now more aggressive than it was in 2013, which is providing a bigger challenge for Players. Also, the overtakes of the AI in corners got improved, so if they overtake on the outside, they actually stay on track rather than leave the track and lose 4 Positions like in 2013. Yet still, if they overtake on the inside, they still back off and don't even try to go for a gap. All in all, the game has made minor improvements, but does not feature any major changes to F1 2013. For me, as a League and Multiplayer-Racer, it is crucial to get this game, as it is a very long period of time until F1 2015 will be released. I recommend buying the game if you are a F1-Fan even if you already played F1 2013, because F1 2014 features the new Season, new cars, new handling etc.
Was this review helpful?
27.3 hrs on record
First off, let me open by disagreeing with most people's statements of &it's just 2013 but with new engine sounds/team rosters/tracks& while yes, on the surface, it seems that way, however, when you dig a little deeper, it's oh so much more.for this review, I'll begin with Pros/Cons, then go through each of the main focuses of negative comments about the game.Pros:-New Turbo engine sounds are awesome (in my opinion)-The handling rework has made the game so much more about skill now. 2013 required a lot of skill to drive, but 2014 makes you re-learn all the tracks with added braking zones due to the new car physics.-The AI is now extremely competitive, and will give you an even greater challenge while racing.-Young Driver Test: out, single lap of Monza with the option to skip: in. Frankly, I found the test to be both rewarding and infuriating in 2013. most challenges in it were fairly simple and easy, however, when it came to getting that one silver medal converted into gold to unlock all the teams at the start of career, it got rather frustrating when it got to a point where I simply couldn't squeeze any more time out of the lap. This game, however, has you driving a single lap around the Italian GP circuit of Monza which you can even skip and select the game difficulty yourself.-Career mode now has the option of Short/Medium/Long career featuring 7/12/19 races respectively. So if you want to race an F1 career, but don't have the patience for the entire calendar, then you can miss 7 or 12 races out if you like.Cons:-Codemasters is very limited (much in the same way as EA is with Fifa) that they are contractually obliged to release a new F1 game every season, no matter how much/little has changed, which explains why 2013 and 2014 are extremely similar.-Some would've liked to see a new UI (I'm fine with re-using the old one, I'd rather not have to re-learn where everything is in menus as well as having to re-learn how to drive properly)-Mercedes is stupidly OP compared to all other teams.-Still no formation lap prior to the race and no podium scenes-No F1 Classics this seasonNow the Pros and Cons are out of the way, time for some issue addressing.-&It's Exactly the same as F1 2013&Wrong. it isn't. Why don't you go ahead and do a lap of Monza on F1 2013, then play 2014 and try driving the exact same lines at the exact same speed as the previous game. I guarantee that 100% of the time, you'll massively understeer at the first of the Lesmo turns. The lower downforce on the 2014 cars is really shown in the game, and credit to Codemasters for their execution of how different the handling has been this year. Additionally, as I stated above, Codemasters (or whoever holds the contract) is obliged to make a new game for the franchise EVERY year, no matter how much has changed within the sport, so you can't always expect a game that's drastically different to the previous installment.-&There's no KERS&Wrong again. What F1 2013 fans know as KERS, is now one half of the new ERS (Energy Recovery System) The KERS part is now known as MGU-K which draws energy under braking, and MGU-H draws energy from exhaust heat. While in 2013, the drivers could choose when to deploy their KERS energy, in 2014, from what I can tell, it's all controlled by the onboard ECU chip in the engine, which utilises the additional 33 seconds of increased horsepower as and when it needs to. So before you go moaning about the lack of deployable KERS, try watching an actual race and see if the drivers are even in control of their energy deployment.-&The menus are exactly the same&Yes... they are, but as the saying goes, if it isn't broke, don't fix it.-&The Williams livery isn't right&No, it isn't, this is because Codemasters were unable to secure the rights to use the Williams Martini livery, so they used the alternate livery from races where advertising alcohol is banned.-&What happened to F1 Classics mode?&This was asked on the official forums, and the response was &Because this year's cars are so drastically different in performance from the old cars, we have chosen not to include classics in F1 2014&This is about all I can think of for now, but if I can think of anything more than just needs to be mentioned, then I'll be sure to edit the review (mainly after I start playing multiplayer more)
Was this review helpful?
11.0 hrs on record
hmm.. well there isnt much to report. It is exactly the same as 2013.. Literally nothing different except engine sound, 8 gears, and less traction to similate the new 2014 F1 cars... And a couple of new tracks, per the F1 season.Other than that it is F1 2013.. Like, same everything, as if the files were not even touched. Just simply cut and pasted. No graphic updates, no new menu styles or colors, no new voices, just nothing..Got halfway through 1st practice session at season opener Melbourne and turned it off.a waste, unfortunately
Was this review helpful?
18.0 hrs on record
F1 2014 is the latest addition to the Codemasters racing game series. Earlier this year announced Codemasters that they were working on two Formula 1 titles, one for the old consoles and one for the new consoles, and unfortunately this is something you'll quickly notice in F1 2014 for generally there has not been much in compared to the 2013 edition, and it can actually be quite difficult to see why there should be changes if you are not familiar with Formula 1 in advance. When starting the game will no longer greeted by &young drivers test& but instead you get a single round at Monza where you then get proposed a severity and assists. One should therefore no longer perform a number of tasks that test a racing driver then you will get some offers from different teams depending on how well you have done. Instead, you can now sign a contract with any team so that means you can sit down in a Mercedes racing and start winning all his races immediately. One need no longer run for the slow teams and gradually earn to be a top running, you will be just. It leaves a slightly empty feeling that you are allowed to drive for a team without actually and have done to deserve it. If you have played games series before, there are no major surprises in the career mode. Once you have selected a team starts the battle to become the team's first drive, here you will be weighed and measured on how to cope in the season according to championship points, qualification and race results. Itself, it is will be the team's first run, which will affect the car's setup and how the further development of it takes place. As soon as career mode begins, the game shows itself from its best side when one starts his first race, it becomes clear that you are not sitting alone in the car, but that you have a whole team behind him that is ready to help someone. One's engineer is often with radio announcements with information about how you're doing in the race and how you can improve yourself. From the start the team's requirements be somewhat reluctant until that has proven its worth, and then they begin to push for delivering results to the team. You will notice that the team's confidence to a slowly being built and it shows by example. may be prompted to save the tires of qualifications because they expect that you could easily go on. It works pretty convincing for it feels namely that the team pay attention to and that they are giving thought to how to cope in the season. In addition to the career mode, the game this year at a reunion with the fantastic scenario game mode, here is everything as usual, you have the ability to run different scenarios that are taken out of the real Formula 1 world. Scenarios opens the possibility for players who do not have time to run a full 100% run of still having to get up to handle fuel, safety car and more. When it comes to gameplay feels the game is somewhat different than in the past, this is due to the new regulations that 2014 season has brought with him. The new hybrid cars have been a bit easier to manage because they have shorter stopping distances which makes it easier to correct the drive error as you do. The old KERS system which saved eletrisk energy which you could then use as a speed boost has been replaced with the new ERS. This means that you no longer even r?dder of its electrical energy as the car is available. Unfortunately, featuring F1 2014 no longer on the classics that had been in F1 in 2013, it is shame because it really was a feature that distinguished themselves and who could easily have imagined had been extended to 00s racing cars. It seems odd that you choose to remove such a good feature when the game does not have much new to offer. F1 2014 is an odd game that does not really offer anything new, but you still can not accuse Codemasters to make just a reskin of the 2013 series, for under the hood, there are many changes that appear if you look hard enough, but you get nevertheless a feeling that Codemasters has just released F1 2014 will fill the void until F1 2015 is published as many racing fans are eagerly awaiting. So many places you feel that Codemasters could have done more for the game such. add podiums, running interviews, warm up laps as a fan of the series have long efterspurgt- but perhaps we see in 2015? It is in many ways hard to recommend F1 2014, but if you a fan of Formula 1 is still hard to ignore, because of running rokaderne and the new regulations as Codemasters has implemented furnished.Thanks to Alexander Mortensen from Pixel-TV
Was this review helpful?
70.7 hrs on record
As you would guess. This game is basically F1 2013.5However Codemasters are the only company in the world who could copy and paste a game and still make it worse.Sidepod glitches are worse in my opinion while Autospin curbs still exist and the online is more unstable than ever!For the record. The game is still quite fun and challenging to drive on the wheel, however pads have InBuilt traction control which gives them zero wheelspin and better tyre wear. In wet conditions the gap between the wheel and pad can be as large as 3 seconds, which is simply crazy. This is making league racing almost impossible, which is the only reason i play the game.Codies have had 5 years to improve, the game however has made no significant improvments, While luke spring, Steve hood continue to ignore all of the community and continue to make broken games!F1 2015 will be on a new engine (So they say...) So this for me is the game that will make or break codemasters f1 games. The chances of a improved game are slim, but we can only hope!
Was this review helpful?
68.7 hrs on record
Like the PC gamer review quote & With its fundamentals unchanged and last year’s foray into classic cars removed, F1 2014 provides very little beyond a perfunctory car and track update.
& I am not impressed at all.
Was this review helpful?
29.0 hrs on record
Well if you were expecting a brand new game, you didnt read the internet carefully - what you did get, was the final, polished and refreshed version of a tried and true game with current season updates. F1 2014 offers up the current F1 season in all its horrible sounding and looking glory. That said
- The handling - is MASSIVLY improved. Using a wheel (G27) and no assists, you can snap the car around, lock up under breaking and even have that dreaded wheel spin on exits... its all about setting up the wheel you have CORRECTLY (and if you need, using the profiler). I found that setups also now play a key role. Too much or too little spring/wing and the car becomes a nightmare. Thankfully gear ratios are out of the
picture. Cars have &difficulty& ratings, with the top tier cars being easiest, and bottom hardest to drive. The sound is as good as can be expected - it mimics the real life horrible sounds perfectly. Its not Codies fault that Bernie wanted them to sound like this.
After playing a while you get used to it. What still takes a while is the 8 speed gear box. I often found myself only using 7 on some tracks (I hate the 8 speed box,
but this is not a fault of the game)Current car models are spot on for Preseason and early season spec (as are the paint schemes). Easily remidied with skin mods. The stock skins are a nice quality but lack detail and realism. The new tracks are a blast to drive! A1 ring is awesome fun.
The rubbered in racing line works perfectly (as does drying line) right out of the box.. Also track lighting seems to be specific for actual race start times
- ie. Melbourne is not in noon day sun but afternoon lighting with shadows across the front stretch. The Ai is still stupid, but it will fight you harder, which makes offline racing fun. Positions between them change frequently - its no longer follow the leader. I have yet to really delve into the online racing aspect of this title, but hopefully its improved over 2010 - 11-12-13. From a short test I noticed that theres no warping of cars into the track. In the end, if you are a die-hard F1 fan or race enthusiast - this game will give you hours of enjoyment. Take it at face value - a game, and you wont be disappointed. Like stated earlier, if you were expecting a massive new update for the series, wait until F1 2015.
* If you look at the reviews you will see that 90% of the &thumbs down& reviews come from people with less than 1/2 an hour in game, who are complaining about handling... but they have not played nearly enough time to set up a controller properly.
Was this review helpful?
54.9 hrs on record
I have played all of the Codemaster F1 games, and most F1 games going back to the Geoff Crammond series. I would say I have a long view of the genre at this point.With that in mind, I would say that this game is quite good, and continues the incremental refinement that the series has enjoyed since 2010. You may have seen that the series has gotten lower review scores year after year, and that has more to do with the nature of yearly sports releases than anything about the game itself. 2013 was clearly a high point for the series, and it didn't have the scores that 2012 had, despite having tons of classic content, as well as a decently fleshed out career mode. One of the few shortcomings of the series is the continued lack of telemetry, which makes car setups a little less scientific than they could be.Codemasters have a fantastic physics engine, and have successfully modeled these new engines and that just-on-the-verge-of-snapping-the-rear feel that this season's pilots have to deal with. Lots of fun. The tire models have also changed, as in real life, with much more predicable, though probably too conservative, tire life (at least for my taste).The classic content is missed, along with the Young Driver Weekend, though I still have F1 2013 if I ever get the urge to drive Niki Lauda's Ferrari at Estoril, Portugal.If I look at this game without any prior context, is it worth it? Certainly, yes. It's a stripped down F1 game, no doubt, but when all of the rule changes, engine outputs, tire compounds, etc., it's quite a feat that Codemasters was able to release this game during their usual release window at all. I'll definitely be looking forward to F1 2015 which promises a bigger evolution in presentation. I give this an 8/10 so far.A final note: I loved the Geoff Crammond games, but anyone who says they were superior has selective memory. They were amazing for their time, but do not stand up to today's racers.
Was this review helpful?
1.5 hrs on record
If you like F1 2013 and want a reskin then look no further. It's right here for ?30.
Was this review helpful?
23.9 hrs on record
You can race as Caterham in USA. 0/10 for realism.
Was this review helpful?
59.6 hrs on record
Pros: Latest carsNew tracksYoung drivers test has been removedDriving takes a lot more skill now due to the lack of downforceEngines sound realisticThe FPS is very high even with everything cranked right up to the top, I can't see any computer struggling to play this at 60+ fpsAND NO MORE KERZ HACKERSCons:There's no classic content like there was in the previous title.Multiplayer lobby's are full of gamepad scrubs who won't join unless you enable assistsBugs including crashes and the fact that the Ferrari is overpowered when everyone knows the 2014 Ferrari is ????I thought that this game was going to be a reskinned cash grab that would have me regretting the purchase, but Its actually a pretty good game.
Was this review helpful?
0.6 hrs on record
Its F1 2013 with some new paint on the cars, some different sounds on the cars. Does not feel like a new game rather than a 2014 season DLC. Dont buy this unless you skipped atleast the last game if not the last few games.
Was this review helpful?
85.1 hrs on record
To be perfectly honest, dont buy this game if you are patient enough to wait for the next gen version. This game has only gone down hill. The only reason i will get many hours on this game, is because i consider myself relatively good at the game (So i can race competitively in leagues) but its also F1. Thats the only things that are keeping me interested in playing it.There are still many bugs and glitches that NEED to be fixed. There are many issues regarding Pad users and Wheel users in which the two are very unbalanced seeing the pad users to have a lot more traction. Now if you are simply the arcade 'career' mode racer (which i have nothing against) Then fine you may enjoy this game. However if you are interested in actually getting some sort of immersion and competitiveness out of this game, you wont find it unless there is a patch for this bug, which i doubt will happen. Its a poor effort F1 2014. To be honest it doesnt even replicate the 2014 season very well either. The engines sound poor, the steering wheels arent replicas to real life, its just a copy paste of 2013, but with different sounds and lower downforce. Get it on a sale or something.. There is no way this game is worth ?30 of your money.
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full audio
Portuguese-Brazil
Includes 49 Steam Achievements
Title: F1 2014
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 16 Oct, 2014
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &}

我要回帖

更多关于 f1 2014赛程 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信