Translate Chinese Into English app相关推荐
发现该应用有下载安装使用错误或恶意扣费携带病毒,请
版权所有 京ICP备号-5
京公网安备 50 备扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
This part is to test your ability to translate Chinese into English.
小侽粉丝〃3xD
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
This part is to test your ability to translate Chinese into English.该部分是测试你汉译英的能力.Write your translation of the sentences on your Answer Sheet.将你翻译的句子写在答题卡上.
For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic My Most Favorite Programme. You should write no less than 100 words and you should base your composition on the outline (given in Chinese) below:   
这是什么意思啊
该部分,你将有30分钟的时间写一篇以《我最喜爱的电视节目》为题的不少于100字的作文,并以下面提供的大纲(已给出中文部分)为基础。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
该部分测试你汉译英的能力Write your translation of the sentences on your Answer Sheet.这个呢?将你翻译的句子写到答题纸上。
For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic My Most Favorite Programme. Y...
将你翻译的句子写到答题纸上。
For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic My Most Favorite Programme. You should write no less than 100 words and you should base your composition on the outline (given in Chinese) below:
这部分,你要用30分钟写一篇作文,题目是《我最喜欢的节目》。作文不少于100字,要根据下面提供的中文提纲来写。
.我最喜爱的电视(或无线电)节目是……   2.这类节目的内容和特点   3.我喜欢它的原因   这是要求,能不能帮我写一篇,谢谢。
The News Report has always been my favorite TV program.Almost everyday I turn on the TV at 6:30 p.m. and wait for the news program. This has become a part of my life.
  The News Report contains a large amount of information
from the international political situation to the latest foot-ball game. And the most important character is its fast pace. Because of this fast pace, news programs can contain much information in a short time.   
In my opinion, the News Report is more than a TV program. It is a way of communication. From this program, people can know and understand world affairs. The world thus becomes smaller and smaller. I especially appreciate this benefit of watching the news.
这部分测试你的汉译英能力。请将句子的翻译写在答题纸上。
这部分是测试你的能力,把中文翻译成英文。
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 svoc是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信