view on your personal relationships, an uncensored view of your real
feelings and a better
perspective on life issues.&
We realize that your dreams
no other individual can have your personal background, your emotions,
or your experiences.& Thus, your own dreams can only be connected to your own
&reality&.&With this in mind, it&is
important to&draw
from your personal life and experiences when interpreting a dream.
Once you have an understanding of your dreams, it has
the power to unify the body, mind, and spirit. It provides you with insight into your own self and a means for
further self-exploration. You will gain a better understanding and discovery of your true self.&
So stay awhile -- explore, discover, have fun, make friends, and find out
what's in YOUR dream?!
Discussion Forums
Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors.&
- What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do
you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding?
- Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant
other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on
you in your dream?&
- Discuss your own lucid experiences and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams.
Is Your Dream IQ?
is the average amount of dreams a person usually has in one&night?&
don't I have dreams?
do some dreams keep repeating themselves?
it possible to die in your dreams?&
the answers in our .Select a page ...
... or jump to one of our favorite entries ...
... or begin with the author's ...
We have tried to present the enitre text of Gustavus Miller's dream dictionary in HTML as authentically as is possible. While we do not particularly agree with anything that Miller wrote, we have created this unabridged edition of his dream dictionary. In part, it is offered for your amusement, but it is also provided to accurately represent popular thinking about dreams from the turn of the last century in America.
&UB Intro to Hypermedia,Monday section, Spring 2002.
for complete credits.This edition first published May 2002.Interpretation - definition of interpretation by The Free Dictionary /interpretation
interpretation Also found in: , , , , , .Related to interpretation:
in·ter·pre·ta·tion
(ĭn-t?r′prĭ-tā′shən)n.1.
The act or process of interpreting.2.
A result of interpreting.3. a.
An explanation or conceptualization by a critic of a work of literature, painting, music, an exegesis.b.
A performer's distinctive personal version of a song, dance, piece of music, a rendering.in·ter′pre·ta′tion·al adj.interpretation (?n?t?:pr?'te???n) n1. the act or process of interp elucidation2. the re an explanation3. a particular view of an artistic work, esp as expressed by stylistic individuality in its performance4. explanation, as of the environment, a historical site, etc, provided by the use of original objects, personal experience, visual display material, etc5.
(Logic) logic an allocation of significance to the terms of a purely formal system, by specifying ranges for the variables, denotations for the individual constants, a function from the formal language to such elements of a possible world in?terpre'tational adjin•ter•pre•ta•tion
(ɪnˌtɜr prɪˈteɪ ʃən)
the explication.
the meaning assigned to another's creative work, action, behavior, etc.
oral translation.
the performing of a dramatic part, music, etc., so as to bring out the meaning or to demonstrate one's conception of it.
the assignment of meaning to abstract symbols in a logical system.
[;1300; Middle English & Latin]
in•ter`pre•ta′tion•al, adj.
interpretation - The interpretation of a word or passage by reading into it one's own ideas. - An adjective meaning "concerned with interpretation," especially of scripture. - If something is case-sensitive, there is a different meaning or interpretation based on upper- and lower-cased letters. - The study of signs and symbols and their use or interpretation.interpretationA part of the analysis and production phase in the intelligence process in which the significance of information is judged in relation to the current body of knowledge. See also intelligence process.
Switch to Noun1.interpretation - a mental representation of the meaning or significance of something, , ,
- a presentation to the mind in the form of an idea or image - a new or different meaning - a mystical or allegorical interpretation (especially of Scripture)2.interpretation - the act of interpreting something as expressed in an
"her rendition of Milton's verse was extraordinarily moving",
- a new or different interpretation - a distinctive interpretation (especially as used by politicians to sway public opinion); "the campaign put a favorable spin on the story" - the act of presenting a play or a piece of music or "we congratulated him on his performance at the rehearsal"; "an inspired performance of Mozart's C minor concerto"3.interpretation - an explanation that results from in "the report included his interpretation of the forensic evidence",
- a statement that makes something comprehensible by describing the relevant structure or operation or circumstances etc.; "the explanation was very simple"; "I expected a brief account",
- a systematic interpretation or explanation (usually written) of a specific topic - an interpretation of the
the act of construing, ,
- an interpretation that removes obstac "the professor's clarification helped her to understand the textbook" - personal interpretation of a text (especially of the Bible) using your own ideas - an explanation or critical interpretation (especially of the Bible) - the endeavor of a Moslem scholar to derive a rule of divine law from the Koran and Hadith without relying on the vie by the end of the 10th century theologians decided that debate on such matters would be closed and Muslim theology "some reform-minded Islamic scholars believe that reopening ijtihad is a prerequisite for the survival of Islam" - an interpretation based on the exact wording - an interpretation of a matter from a
"his version of the fight was different from mine" - a particular interpret "on that reading it was an insult"; "he was famous for his reading of Mozart",
- an interpretation "they put an unsympathetic construction on his conduct" - an interpretation formed by piecing together bits of evidence,
- an interpretation that easily understandable and acceptable, ,
- putting the wro "his misinterpretation of the question caused his error"; "there was no mistaking her meaning"4.interpretation - an explanation of something that is not "the edict was subject to many interpretations"; "he annoyed us with his interpreting of parables"; "often imitations are extended to provide a more accurate rendition of the child's intended meaning", , ,
- an interpretation of the U.S. constitution holding that the spirit of the times and the needs of the nation can legitimately influence judicial decisions (particularly decisions of the Supreme Court) - thought that makes something comprehensibleinterpretationnoun1. , , , , , , , , , ,
The Opposition put a different interpretation on the figures.2. , , , , , , ,
her full-bodied interpretation of the role of Micaela3. , , , , , , , , , , , ,
the interpretation of the scriptures4. , , , , , , , ,
He was aware of the interpretation many put on his being at her home.interpretationnoun1. Something that serves to explain or clarify:, , , , , , , , , .Archaic:
.2. Critical explanation or analysis:, , , , .3. One's artistic conception as shown by the way in which something such as a dramatic role or musical composition is rendered:, , , , , .
???????? ?????? ?????????interpretacefortolkningudlaegningt?lgendaminet?lgendusinterpretációtolmácsolástúlkuninterpretáciarazlagatercüme etmeyorumlamainterpretation [ɪn&#x2tɜːprɪˈteɪʃən] N (gen) →
f (Ling) →
fwhat interpretation am I to place on your conduct? → ?cómo he de
tu ?the words bear another interpretation → las
pueden interpretarse interpretation [ɪn&#x2tɜːrprɪˈteɪʃən] n (= understanding) →
fthe government's interpretation of events → L'interprétation qu'a le
des my interpretation of it → l'interprétation que j'en ai [law] →
f [role, music] →
finterpretation n (= explanation) →
f, →
f; (of omen, dream) →
f; (of world) →
nt; (Theat, Mus) →
f; she put quite a different interpretation on the figures → sie
anders aus, sie
anders; the speech can be given several interpretations → die
; an interpretation of a poem → eine
(Admin: = interpreting) →
ntinterpretation [ɪn&#x2tɜːprɪˈteɪʃ/ən] n →
finterpret (in't?:prit)
to translate a speaker's words, while he is speaking, into the language of his hearers. He spoke to the audience in French and she interpreted. vertaal
превеждам устно
interpretar
tolke , hacer una interpretación
(suuliselt) t?lkima
????? ????? ????? ????
????? ????
tolmácsol
menerjemahkan
tulkot (mutvārdiem)
menterjemahkan
mondeling vertalen,
?? ????? ??? ????? ???
fazer de intérprete
a tra-duce
перекладати
??????? ???? ? ????? ????? ?? ????? ??
phiên d?ch 2.
to explain the meaning of. How do you interpret these lines of the poem? verstaan
обяснявам
interpretar
t?lgendama
????? ????
???????? ????
menafsirkan
túlka, útsk?ra
mentafsir ,
a in-ter-preta
тлумачити, пояснювати
????? ????
gi?i ngh?a 3.
to show or bring out the meaning of (eg a piece of music) in one's performance of it. The sonata was skilfully interpreted by the pianist. weergegee
???????? ????????? ????????
интерпретирам
interpretar
interpretovat
fortolke ,
t?lgendama
???????? ????
interpretasi
interpretuoti
interpretēt
menyampaikan ,
a in-terpreta
раскрывать замысел
interpretova?
interpretirati
tolka, interpretera, ?terge
??????????? ;
透過表演或演奏詮釋
?нтерпретувати
??? ??? ?? ???? ???? ????
演绎,表演 in?terpre'tation noun vertaling
???????? ?????? ?????????
интерпретация
interpreta??o
interpretace
die Interpretation
udlaegning
?????? ?????
tulkkaus, tulkinta
értelmezés; tolmácsolás, interpretáció
penafsiran
vertimas, ai?kinimas, interpretacija
(mutvārdu) interpretācija
terjemahan , , ,
?????? ??????
interpretare ;
interpretácia
interpretacija
interpretacija
tolkning, interpretation
??????????????
yorumlama, ?evirme, tercüme etme
口譯,詮釋
тлумачення; ?нтерпретац?я
???????? ?????
s? phiên d?ch
演绎,诠释,口译 in'terpreter noun a person who translates the words of a speaker into the language of his hearers.
?????????? ????????
преводач
intérprete
tlumo?ník, -ice
der/die Dolmetscher(in)
????? ?????
???????????
penerjemah
juru bahasa
????? ????????
intérprete
tlmo?ník, -?ka
prevodilac
?evirmen, tercü
усний перекладач; тлумач
phiên d?ch viên
口译译员,传译员 in·ter·pre·ta·tion n. interpretación.
Want to thank TFD for its existence? , add a link to this page, or visit .
Link to this page:
It was so soft and unexcited and appreciative gave a favourable interpretation to everything. She was not an actual fact for him, but the interpretation of all that he lacked on earth brought warmly ho so that this mere symbol, or life-like picture, had almost the comfort of reality. Certainly there was some deep meaning in it most worthy of interpretation, and which, as it were, streamed forth from the mystic symbol, subtly communicating itself to my sensibilities, but evading the analysis of my mind. The nature of the man, unpliably antagonistic to the world and the world's customs, might justify some such interpretation of his conduct as this. What ravages I committed on my favourite authors in the course of my interpretation of them, I am not in a condition to say, and should be ve but I had a profound faith in them, and I had, to the best of my belief, a simple, earnest manner of narrating what I and these qualities went a long way. However novel and peculiar this testimony of attachment, I did not doubt the accuracy of the interpretation. The communication was necessarily a slow and difficult process, for Silas's meagre power of explanation was not aided by any readiness of interpretation in Dolly, whose narrow outward experience gave her no key to strange customs, and made every novelty a source of wonder that arrested them at every step of the narrative. Come, Sir Templar, the laws of gallantry have a liberal interpretation in Palestine, and this is a case in which I will trust nothing to your conscience. The usual interpretation of a friendship between a man and a woman Don Quixote laughed at the interpretation Sancho put upon "computed," and the name of the cosmographer Ptolemy, and said he, "Thou must know, Sancho, that with the Spaniards and those who embark at Cadiz for the East Indies, one of the signs they have to show them when they have passed the equinoctial line I told thee of, is, that the lice die upon everybody on board the ship, and not a single one is left, or to be found in the whole vessel if they gave its w so, Sancho, thou mayest as well pass thy hand down thy thigh, and if thou comest upon anything alive we shall b if not, then we have crossed. Again, when Socrates argues that he must believe in the gods because he believes in the sons of gods, we must remember that this is a refutation not of the original indictment, which is consistent enough--'Socrates does not receive the gods whom the city receives, and has other new divinities' --but of the interpretation put upon the words by Meletus, who has affirmed that he is a downright atheist. This circumstance is a clear indication of the sense of the convention, and furnishes a rule of interpretation out of the body of the act, which justifies the position I have advanced and refutes every hypothesis to the contrary.
▲interpretation▼
interpretation
For webmasters:}

我要回帖

更多关于 pret a porter 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信