密室逃脱3empty roomempty room怎么把棍子插到吸铁石里

逃出空荡大房 Empty Room Escape
你被锁在了一个空空荡荡的大房子里,没有人能来为你开门,现在只有靠自己的聪明脑力来挑战难关找到线索解开谜题才能逃出去。地址:这次的游戏不是很容易,因为有隐藏视角,而且有的提示不是很直接,要绕点弯路,但是一但解开了发现原来挺简单 画面很精致,但是要十分仔细呃 大家试试吧
攻略作者:sunchuan
如下:1.拉近椅子,点椅子下边缘转视角,拿铅笔,看到纸,如图1
2.右转,点右边地上,一块木板可以移动,先不管3.拉近墙上镜子,看到提示,如图2 4.右转,门上看到螺丝5.点地上密码箱后面,拿提示纸,查看用红色铅笔涂,看到提示,如图3 6.右转,点墙上深色处,撕下墙皮,位置如图4 7.地上捡起白纸,查看,如图5 8.转到密码箱画面,根据图2和图5提示,如图6 9.打开密码箱拿螺丝刀10.转到椅子画面,转到椅子底部,用螺丝刀卸下螺丝,拿椅子腿11.转到掉墙皮画面,拉近右边密码柜,根据图2提示调密码,打开柜子,拿吸铁石和密码桶,如图7 12.转到大镜子画面,拉近左边4个点儿处,放上椅子腿13.转到大门画面,点门右上角转视角,门梁上拿棍子14.查看吸铁石与棍子组合15.转到破墙纸画面,拉近右下角插盒,打开,放入吸铁石与棍子组合物,拿T头钥匙16.密码箱,取折线,点按键,打开箱子,拿I头钥匙和钳子,如图8 17.转到镜子画面,拉近左边架子,点画面上边缘,转视角,用钳子打开,点红色按钮18.转到2个保险柜画面,左边打开,拿圆头钥匙19.转到镜子画面,点镜子左下角转视角,看到钥匙孔,圆头钥匙打开,拿一字型螺丝刀20.转到活动地板处,一字型螺丝刀起开地板,拿X头钥匙,看到提示,如图9 21.查看密码桶,根据图3和图9提示,调字母:TRICK,拿E头钥匙22.转到大门画面,一字型螺丝刀打开把手上螺丝23.将钥匙按照E,X,I,T放好
24.门开出来啦
阅读: 9475逃出空房间 Empty Room Escape | 拼命玩游戏后使用我的收藏没有帐号?
所属分类: &
查看: 350|回复: 0
密室逃脱3empty room攻略
密室逃脱3empty room攻略
全平台首发 相约洛天依邂逅梦幻恋舞!
和洛天依一起 玩转音舞盛会赢京东卡!Puzzle heads and board game lovers rejoice! Addicting Games has hundreds of puzzle games and board games to satisfy your cravings, including the latest titles and all-time favorites that will never go out of style. Test your knowledge in The Impossible Quiz. Pop for points in Bubble Spinner. Try to fill in the map in 50 States. Or, try to match the entire board in Mahjongg.
That's just the beginning. With hundreds to choose from, and more added each month, Addicting Games is the best place to play puzzle games and board games on the web. To find puzzles that match your wits, check out the reviews and ratings submitted by other gamers.
For thousands more addictive, free games Addicting Games offers eight additional categories, including Action, Sports, Shooting, Arcade & Classic, Strategy, Adventure, Life & Style, and NewsGames.
Embed Your Favorite Games: Some of your favorite puzzle games and board games are available to embed on blogs, Facebook pages, and beyond. Just copy and paste the codes we make available here. And check back often. We keep the list updated with the latest and greatest free online games!
Don't Just Play Games, Submit Them! Have you created fun, challenging puzzles of your own? Send your best to us! We might sponsor it for cash and put it in front of an audience of millions. Simply upload it directly to our website using the game submission form. If it checks out, we'll promote it on our website and link back to your site. Submit your game here and you could be famous!
About Addicting Games: Addicting Games is the largest online games site in the US. We reach over 10 million unique users every month (comScore). We are trailblazers in the casual game territory, developing and distributing innovative, irreverent, addictive online games.
Mature Content
Mature Content
Total AG Ratings: 1,087
I DON'T LIKE IT
480 Reviews
Okay. So I finally got out. What got me stuck was the word lock. There is literally NO WAY I would have figured it out without scrolling through the comments.
it was sooooo boorrriinng!!!!
its fun and easy
StarfishBanana
Very challenging, but in a fun way! If anybody needs a walk through, just search &empty room escape walk through& :)
StarfishBanana
Challenging in a fun kind of way! I suggest this game to everyone :)
It took me a lot of time to find out how to combine itens, it was the only way to get past to get the last key. For those willing to know: you need to examine the item then drag another item over the one you're examining (exactly on the place where you want it be placed).
MyNameJeff021
this game is very simple i solved it in about thirty minutes however very satisfying to watch the door swing open and read congratulations you have escaped
TheAmikaShow
There has to be a walthrough! This is really impossible and got really stuck and didn'tknow what to do. I didn't like this game at all!
wshorterw21
what do i do on the horse
Beautyqueen14
it was ok it didn't take long though so that was the only problem that is my opinion.}

我要回帖

更多关于 密室逃脱3empty room 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信