Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness Cheats
for Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness
Show byall
unverified
Sort byCheat Title
Newest to Oldest
Oldest to Newest
Unlockables
Here's a list of the 7 fishermen and how you can unlock them.
UnlockableHow to unlock
HarveyCatch a total of 100 fish from the Ocean.KentCatch a total of 100 fish from the Pond.IkuCatch a total of 100 fish from the River.YoshiCatch a total of 100 fish during Winter.TylerCatch a total of 100 fish during Fall.ShaneCatch a total of 100 fish during Summer.KalebCatch a total of 100 fish during Spring.
Verified by:
Submitted by:
on May 29, 2012
Here's a list of the 7 Harvest Sprites and how to unlock them.
UnlockableHow to unlock
NoeAppears at the beginning of the game.NeilBuild the bridge from W. Town and the Forest.KalenBuild the bridge from E.Town to the Meadow.ManfredBuild the bridge from E.Town and the Jungle.EarlVisit the Mountain area for the first time.RockVisit the top of the Mountain for the first time.BenUnlock Gannon.
Verified by:
Submitted by:
on May 29, 2012
Here's a list of the 7 miners and how you can unlock them. Note that you must already have Regis and Sabrina unlocked already, as well as both the Diner and Cafe in E. Town.
UnlockableHow to unlock
BrentReach floor 5 in the mine.GailReach floor 25 in the mine.NimaReach floor 50 in the mine.JoshuaReach floor 75 in the mine.DominicReach floor 100 in the mine.RobReach floor 120 in the mine.JamesReach floor 150 in the mine.
Verified by: this cheat is unverified
Submitted by:
on May 29, 2012
Unlockable Main Characters to complete your residential list.
UnlockableHow to unlock
VaughnAutomatically appears on Spring 16.DennyCatch at least 50 things (fish, boots, etc.) when fishing, and have E.Town unlocked.SheaHire Gannon to build the bridge from E.Town to the Jungle.PierreUpgrade your house to medium size, have 20 to 25 sub-villagers, then give food items to the upgraded Diner and/or Cafe. Once you have learned 5 cooking recipes he should move in.Mark or ChelseaUnlock all of the areas by building the 3 bridges, unlock all of the main villagers with the mineral town visitors , have the 7 Harvest Sprites unlocked, and have the Hotel in E.Town expanded.JuliaAround Spring 12 when Mirabelle arrives to the island and sets up shop.LannaUnlock E.Town (around Spring 11) and catch 70 or more items while fishing (fish, Empty Cans, etc.)SabrinaShip 20 or more items found in the MineW. PrincessHave Gannon build the bridge between W.Town and the Forest.Chen And CharlieThe 2nd day of your gameGannonAutomatically moves in around Spring 11ElizaMoves in after Gannon has move inNathan and AlisaUnlock the Forest by asking Gannon to build the bridge from W.Town to the Forest. Once that is completed, toss a favorable gift into the Goddess' pond for a few days.MirabelleAutomatically moves in around Spring 12.RegisComes with SabrinaWadaHire Gannon to build the bridge that leads to the Jungle. You will meet Shea and Wada the first time you visit the area.H. GoddessToss A gift to the springCliffcomes after year 3LyleYou can unlock him after you get up to 1,000,000 G, It has to be EXACT! No over or under. P.S: He comes the next day after you reach it.MelanieAfter you unlock all the characters.Unknown NameAfter you get married, 5 years later shes gives birth to another child.TeboUpgrade all your tools and get 500,000 GTebo's Mom: SheilaUpgrade all your tools and get 500,000 GKaren And PopuriUpgrade Your Island Hotel By Getting 30 Or More Sub-Villagers And Unlock All 7 Harvest Sprites. They Will Come On The 1st Or 2nd Of Fall And Stay Until SpringDr.TrentUpgrade Your Island Hotel By Getting 30 Or More Sub-Villagers, And Unlock All 7 Harvest Sprites. He Will Arrive On The 1st Or 2nd Of Summer And Stay Until FallJeanGet Pierre And Natalie Married And Wait 90 Days After You Trigger The Pregnancy EventEmmaGet Vaughn And Sabrina Married And Wait 90 Days After You Trigger The Pregnancy EventKellyGet Elliot And Julia Married And Wait 90 Days After You Trigger The Pregnancy EventRossGet Denny And Lanna Married And Wait 90 Days After You Trigger The Pregnancy EventYour ChildGet Married, Have A Childs Bed And Extra Large House. Wait 30 Days And The Female Part Of The Marriage Will Feel Sick And Dr. Trent Will Tell The Female That She Is Pregnant Wait 60 More Days And The Birth Event Will Occur.
Verified by: ,
Submitted by: anonymous,
on October 04, 2008
NOTE:Some of them are needed to unlock new animals and crops.
UnlockableHow to unlock
KippHave 4 Chicken or ChicksBuckHave 4 Cows(Any age)WayneUse the Mayonnaise Maker 100 timesElisonUse the Cheese Maker 100 timesFredUse the Yogurt Maker 100 timeKevinUse the Butter Maker 100 timesGrahamUse the Yarn Maker 100 timesMeganShip 100 Spring CropsTinaShip 100 Summer CropsRaquelShip 100 Fall CropsSachiShip 5 Oranges,Bananas and PeachesAmyShip 10 Oranges, Bananas and PeachesTessShip 5 Grapes and ApplesRebeccaShip 100 RiceKippHave 4 Chickens or ChicksBuckHave 4 Cows any age
Submitted by: anonymous, keandra on October 13, 2008
Some of the Sub-VillagersNote:Some of them will set up shops
UnlockableHow to unlock
SeanBuild the bridge to the MeadowLanceUnlock the DinerGeraldBuild the bridge from E.Town to JungleJonUpgrade W.Town Main Road.KnoxUpgrade Road Pierre's/InnPhilipUpgrade Road to MeadowBlairParticipate in 5 or more festivals at the MeadowMadelynnHave 10 or more sub-villagersNicoleHave 10 or more sub-villagersMoiraBuild the bridge from W.Town to the ForestAnnabelleUpgrade Road to Meadow.WinonaUpgrade Road at InnThelmaHave 10 or more sub-villagerBeaWin 5 or more festivals at the Meadow.
Verified by:
Submitted by: anonymous on October 13, 2008
Here's a list of the young women and young men (7 each), and how to unlock them.
UnlockableHow to unlock
MarisaUnlock the church by tossing a gift into the Goddess' Pond for 2 days.RobinBuild the bridge to the meadow, and wait for the Inn to appear in W. Town.HazelUnlock Pierre.TeresaLearn at least 10 recipes.AiyleeLearn at least 20 recipes.TonyaWin the Cooking Festival.Vanessa/TakaHave at least 15 sub-villagers.LukeHave at least 10 sub-villagers.LloydUnlock Lanna.DanielUpgrade the Road from Ranch.LoganUpgrade Road at Regis'.JakeUpgrade Road at Cafe and Diner.HiroHave at least 30 sub-villagers in order to expand the Island Hotel.
Submitted by:
on May 29, 2012
Girls, if your trying to score Elliot as your spouse here are some tips!:Julia is ur RIVAL.His fave food is Maize (looks like corn)He will accept any crops.He ABSOLUTELY HATES Milk!!!p.s grow maize in summer. save a much AS YOU CAN so you still get money from your hard work. he'll accept Turnips which are REALLY easy to grow! just water them EVERYDAY. save lots of these so in Winter when you cant grow crops just use the crops you saved to give him you can just use the crops you saved. crops make FP rise steadily but if you REALLY hate growing crops you can give him flowers ( pinkcat flowers, toycat flowers and blue or Red magic flowers) in Autumn just collect Shiitakes, you dont really grow them but Elliot doesnt know THAT!Glad to Help!
Verified by:
Submitted by:
on November 06, 2009
this is my EASIEST way to earn LOTS of money!this is just easy and simple..but it will take a little patience though.. ^^here:Every first day of any season..just pick grasses everyday..(DONT ship it yet!)collect lots and lots of grasses..then every 10th, 20th or 30th day of a certain season..thats the only time you can SHIP it ALL..(you can ship it in days that ending in 0..(like 10, 20, 30))after that..you will see a BIG difference from your past earnings than your current earnings (after you ship it)its easy ain't it?just mail me if theres some comments on my hint ok?!tnx! ^^if you need any help on some IoH hints, just mail me,..i'm honored to he able to help you anytime..^^
Submitted by:
on October 13, 2008
If your trying to get a gift from the HG at the bottom of the mine be sure to give her a present first. I went down 255 floors without meeting her at the pond and found nothing at the bottom.
Submitted by:
on March 18, 2009
Okay, so here's a tip for when you're mining:To last longer, spend about a week collecting grasses of all sorts and put them in your Rucksack. Then, when you get to the first ten levels DO NOT SMASH ROCKS just keep looking for pitfalls, eating grass to rebuild Stamina, and then running around to look for more. That way you'll get to lower levels to get the GOOD STUFF quicker. &img src="/d/icons/smile.gif" border=0 vspace=2 alt="" /&
Submitted by:
on August 19, 2010
Friendship Pendant (L)Makes it easier to raise Friendship level. large effectFriendship Pendant (M)Makes it easier to raise Friendship level. medium effectFriendship Pendant (S)Makes it easier to raise Friendship level. small effectGodhandAllows you to lift any item you touchH.Goddess Earrings (L)Restores Stamina as time passes. Large effectH.Goddess Earrings (M)Restores Stamina as time passes. Medium effectH.Goddess Earrings (S)Restores Stamina as time passes. Small effectH.Goddess Pedant (L)Increase max stamina. Large effectH.Goddess Pedant (M)Increase max stamina. medium effectH.Goddess Pedant (S)Increase max stamina. small effectKappa Earrings (L)Restores Fullness as time passes. Large effectKappa Earrings (M)Restores Fullness as time passes. medium effectKappa Earrings (S)Restores Fullness as time passes. small effectKappa Pedant (L)Increase Max Fullness. Large EffectKappa Pedant (M)Increase Max Fullness. Medium EffectKappa Pedant (S)Increase Max Fullness. Small EffectPedometerDisplays the amount of steps you've taken.Time Quickening RingSpeeds the flow of time in the game.Time Slowing RingSlows the flow of time in the game.Turbo ShoesIncrease movement speed of characterWitch P. Earrings (L)Restores Stamina and Fullness as time passes. Large effectWitch P. Earrings (M)Restores Stamina and Fullness as time passes. Medium effectWitch P. Earrings (S)Restores Stamina and Fullness as time passes. Small effectWitch P. Pedant (L)Increase Max Stamina and Fullness. Large effectWitch P. Pedant (M)Increase Max Stamina and Fullness. medium effectWitch P. Pedant (S)Increase Max Stamina and Fullness. small effect
Submitted by: anonymous on September 01, 2008
This is the easy. First, what I would do is start a new game. Do all the stuff you do first the thing you do. Then on day 3 speak to Taro twice. Do this for 3 days. On day 6 SPEAK TO HIM TWICE THEN GIVE HIM Blue grass (Make SURE IT IS NOT Indigo grass). Repeat this and on day 11 you should wake up and outside your house you should find him. He will then give you a fishing rod. If not keep doing it. If not then you've probaly made a mistake. Now You can fish! Fishing Gets you loads of cash. Pop the fish in the shipping bin. I made over 5000G in one day! Hoped it helped!!!!!
Verified by:
Submitted by: anonymous on December 05, 2009
If you don't like the name "Sunny Island", you can change the name by befriending the Harvest Goddess. Raise her friendship to 10 hearts (60,000 FP), have all of the main villagers, bachelors, and bachelorettes unlocked, and have your Farm Degree at "Ranch Duke" or higher. On a sunny or clear weather day, toss a gift into her pond to activate the rename event.
Submitted by:
on July 26, 2011
Chelsea likes anything. you can give her weeds even. There's nothing I've found that she LOVES.
Submitted by:
on March 18, 2009
Name-DennyBirthday-Fall 26Loves-FishHates-MineralsDescription- Denny is a fisherman who came to the island in search of better fishing area's. You can find him in his house before noon on the beach, and after noon, walking around on the beach. Denny will move out if you ignore him and do not ship fish for 30 days.~Fish-Obviously, to get fish you need the fishing rod. You can get the fishing rod by befriending Taro to 2000 FP. I'm pretty sure that all the fish(small, medium, large) are worth the same to Denny so I suggest giving him the small fish. Hope this helped!&img src="/d/icons/bigsmile.gif" border=0 vspace=2 alt="" /&
Submitted by:
on November 19, 2008
okay before you start this make sure you have lots of wildgrass(or somthing that restores stamina)Okay when you start off at begining of spring make sure you have 4 turnip seeds, plant all of them watch over them carefully meanwhile befriend the guy who visits and teachs the tutorials(cant remember his name atm)once he brings you the fishing rod every day water your crops then go fishing(remember since its spring also get the seaweed from the rock at the beach)once youve completely harvested and shipp your crops as you can see youll have a fair bit of money.just rinse and repeat, in summer/fall just plant other easy to grow crops(like tomatos)P.S. when it reaches winter just fish all day
Submitted by: CanadasOwnHero on September 15, 2008
i found growing crops REALLY hard because by the time I finish it's about 3:00.Then I got a fishing rod.Abandon the crops(exept one for the crop competion),and go fish.Don't sell them to Chen just stick em' in the shipping bin.I made 15,000G in one day doing this!
Submitted by: EleanorJ on December 03, 2008
Right so youve just started on the island and u only have 500 money.Well if you go down to the beach douring spring only you can harvest sea weed from the big boulder which gose for quite abit.Also if u save it up until the end u will get loads of money from it.Hope i helped with money probs!!!!
Verified by:
Submitted by:
on February 17, 2009
Taro is the local veteran rancher who gives tips and advice from the start.He'll be the one who gives you a fishing rod. You need this to unlock pop star Lanna and Denny the wandering fisherman. To do this, just give Taro lots of blue grasses (the plants that look like hearts) during spring. If you do so, his friendship gauge will fill up and one morning you'll wake up and Taro steps in to hand you a fishing rod he found in his house. Giving enough grasses (not weeds) might earn you a fishing rod before Spring 10.
Submitted by:
on April 08, 2009
oShip 100 Spring Crops to unlock Cucumber.oShip 100 Summer Crops to unlock Onions.oShip 100 Autumn Crops to unlock Yams.oShip 100 Wheat to unlock Cabbage.oShip 100 each of 5 different crops to unlock Wheat.oShipping 100 Crops from two out of three Seasons will unlock 2 Farming Characters.oStrawberries, Pumpkins and Spinach will be unlocked when you have unlocked 2 Farming Characters.
Submitted by:
on June 09, 2011
Black → Purple → Blue → Green → Yellow → Orange → Red NOTE: Just Because The Person Has 10 Hearts Doen't Mean That He/She Has A Red Heart Color
Submitted by:
on November 03, 2009
If you have noticed the statute in Wada's house (the older of the 2 natives you unlock after building the bridge ABOVE east town) it seems to protrude out of the wall and there is somewhat of an opening behind it. Well if you befriend Wada to seven hearts before and during the third year, ans you enter on any NON-holiday day you will go into a cut scene with Wada and he will push aside the statute to reveal a person (I don't remember their name) they will give you a random item each day. (This is how you can unlock items such as wheat and so on without having to do the certain things to unlock them otherwise). NOTE: this scene to my knowledge can't be accessed before the third year.If you have any problems with this hint just inform me.
Submitted by:
on October 04, 2008
At the beggining of the game you start off with three bags of turnip seeds in youre rucksack. Plant those. THEn use the five hundred dollars you start off with to buy more turnip seeds plant those as well.then go around and pick up grass and seeweed.Sell the seeweed NOT the grass. Eat the grass when close to fainting. Careful if you eat all the grass you picked up at once then you might have just wasted some of it. Because certain grass helps you recover more than others. Like the blue, purple, green grass all builds up your stanima. WHile the yellow, orange, andred build up youre hunger. Either way like i said eat the grass when needed keep going back picking up seeweed watering the turnips AND the first day that the turnips are ready for harvesting harvest them. Also during the same day that you harvest them plant more in there spots. Also sell them right after there harvested.try to water them at least every other day. and if you spend all the money once you get it then its not my problem. Oh also pick up flowers and sell those and get the fishing rod from taro. That way you can even get money on those rainy days. Thats how i got more than 100,000 dollars from one season.
Submitted by: Jamie on July 19, 2011
first you need a cow,a milker,and 10,000G,then you milk the cow for at least 20-30 days when you have 20-30 bottles of milk put them in your rucksack (don't ship them yet) and get a lot of weeds (this works best on rainy days) and flowers and THEN ship it and a useful tip, ship stuff before 5:00 to get the money that day,and then you have 20,000G depending on how many bottles of milk you have, i got 25,000G with 26 bottles of milk and one more thing, a lot of them have to be from c-s level bottles (to get that your cow has to like you a lot) well that's all i have for you so i hope you think this is helpful and i have tested this before and it works so if it didn't work for you,you must of
did something wrong
Submitted by:
on November 27, 2010
all u simply hve to do is give her certain flowers and some chocolatestep 1-in the spring she likes either one toyflowers or chocolatestep 2-only give her chocolate because she hates everything about the summerstep 3-fall is one of the most easy because u just have to give her a red or blue magic flowerstep 4-you only have to give her chocolates that only cost 100g at Chens' ShopPS-her birthday is on summer 28thHOPED IT HELPED
Submitted by: Taylor on January 23, 2009
The Diner and Café comes after you have build the bridge to the meadow, where festivals and events will be celebrated.Now, to make these two biuldings upgrade, you must get more people to the island, you do that by building the bridge to the jungle.When you have done that, make sure to visit everyday, give them a recipe ingredient, and get a new recipe.It is a good idea to learn the boiled egg recipe, and make a lot of boiled eggs, save them in the fridge, and then go mining, with them in the rucksack, you can get deeper into the mine by doing that.Of course, to do all this, you have to have a kitchen and a refridgerator, you can buy them in Chen?s shop, when Gannon has upgraded
your house to Large.
Submitted by:
on June 17, 2011
Give Taro a gift each day until he reaches 2000 Friend Points. The next morning as you are leaving your house, the old man will have the Fishing Pole for you. The earliest you can get the pole is Spring 10 of your first year.Taro likes the wild grasses that grow all over the island. Each one is worth 300 FP, and it should only take you about 10 days to get the free fishing pole from him. For players who have Mirabelle on the island, you can buy Fodder from her that is worth 500 FP when you give it to Taro.
Submitted by:
on September 15, 2008
Her best gift is yogurt if you give this to her her friend points go up by 800 and she also likes matsutake, egg, milk, mayonnaise, cheese, spa-boiled egg, and wool these all give you 500 pts. then she likes fodder, buckwheat, egg soup, tomato juice, and fruit juice these all give you 300 pts. then she dislikes bell peppers toadstool, edamame, and red grass these subtract 500 pts. then she realy doesnt like fish S and M, grilled fish, and fish meuniere these all subtract 800 pts. and she hates fish L this subtracts 5000 pts. her b-day is spring 6th remember all gifts points are trippled this day. she appeares on spring 12th of the first year and your romantic rival is elliot. hope this helped &img src="/d/icons/bigsmile.gif" border=0 vspace=2 alt="" /&
Submitted by:
on September 01, 2008
JuliaJulia and her mother, Mirabelle, will arrive on the island around the 12th of Spring in your first year. The two ladies will set up the animal shop where you can purchase sheep, cows, chickens, and various other animal merchandise. Julia has a fondness for animals and will go out of her way to locate any creatures in distress. As helpful as she is with animals, Julia is poorly skilled at cooking. Mirabelle is always hesitant to eat her meals. She also has a high dislike for cruelty against fish, including any fish you may have caught or any cooked dish you make with them. That doesn't mean that you can' just don't show the fish to Julia. Birthday: Spring 6 Moves in: Around Spring 12 when Mirabelle arrives to the island and sets up shop. Moves out: NeverGifts
Special YogurtYogurt Maker OR recipe: Milk (Other)
LovesMilk, Yarn, Diamond, Egg, Cheese, Matsutake, Mayonnaise, WoolSpa-Boiled Egg, Soy Milk, Tofu Skin
Really LikesRed Magic Flower, Blue Magic Flower, Amethyst, Emerald, Fodder, Raw Buckwheat, Soba, Toy Flower, Topaz, Pinkcat Flower, Pet Food, Peridot, Flourite, Agate, Ruby, Grape Soda, Bird FeedIndigo Curry, Ice Cream, Blue Curry, Apple Pie, Deep-Fried Tofu, Soybean Rice Cake, Strawberry Milk, Strawberry Jam, Strawberry Rice Cake, Tofu Sushi, Yam Rice, Baked Yam, Noodles, Rice Soup, Okara, Savory Pancake, Onion Salad, Onion Soup, Boiled Spinach, Omelet Rice, Omelet, Rice Cake, Orange Juice, Marmalade, Sponge Cake, Gazpacho, Pickled Turnip, Steamed Turnip, Insalata di Caprese, Pumpkin Soup, Cooked Pumpkin, Pumpkin Pudding, Curry Noodles, Curry Bread, Curry Bun, Curry Rice, Fried Tofu Dumplings, Yellow Curry, Mushroom Rice, Ultimate Curry, Porridge, Pickled Cucumber, Pot Sticker, Mochi Mix Natto, Sweet Yam Dumpling, Green Dumpling, Cake, Gratin, Cream Croquette, Black Curry, Cookies, Ketchup, Gem Natto, Herb Salad, Herb Soup, Freeze-Dried Tofu, Red Flower Mix Natto, Corn Soup, Corn Flakes, Croquette, Salad, Spaghetti Salad, Buckwheat Noodles, Sandwich, Finest Curry, Stew, Jam Bread, Chinese Dumpling, White Curry, Yam Pudding, Spaghetti Soup, Fish Natto, Buckwheat Chips, Buckwheat Dumpling, Buckwheat Ball, Candied Potatoes, Orange Curry, Mixed Rice, Egg Over Rice, Egg Soup, Fried Egg Over Rice, Cheese Cake, Cheese Fondue, Mountain Stew, Bamboo Dumpling, Steamed Egg Custard, Chinese Bun, Chocolate Cake, Chocolate Banana, Chocolate Cookie, Chocolate Fondue, Sushi Over Rice, Tempura, Tempura Noodles, Tempura Soba, Tempura Rice, Tofu, Tofu Steak, Toast, Donuts, Tomato Salad, Tomato Juice, Dry Curry, Doria, Miso Eggplant, Natto, Rainbow Curry, Pineapple Juice, Butter, Dinner Roll, Chop Suey, Banana Juice, Pizza, Dairy Natto, Cold Tofu, Grape Jam, Grape Juice, Raisen Bread, French Fries, Pudding, Fruit Smoothie, Fruit Sandwich, Fruit Juice, Fruit Dumpling, French Toast, Pancake, Hot Chocolate, Hot Milk, Popcorn, Mashed Potatoes, Matsutake Rice, Rice and Beans, Miso Soup, Mixed Smoothie, Mixed Juice, Green Curry, Moondrop Flower, Steamed Cake, Steamed Bread, Purple Curry, Fried Egg, Peach Juice, Baked Yam, Fried Thick Noodles, Toasted Rice Ball, Fried Noodles, Roasted Corn, Grilled Eggplant, Baked Banana, Fried Rice, Roasted Rice Cake, Baked Apple, Stir-Fried Veggies, Vegetable Smoothie, Vegetable Juice, Boiled Egg, Boiled Tofu, Lassi, Risotto, RelaxTea Leaves, Relaxtea, Apple Jam, Apple Juice, Stuffed Cabbage
DislikesGreen Pepper, Winter Sun, Toadstool, Summer Sun, Spring Sun, Red Grass, Fall Sun, Edamame
HatesBottle, Rubber Boot, Lithograph, Fish (M), Fish (S), Fish Fossil, Fish Bone, Weeds, Pirate Treasure, Empty CanFish Meuniere, Grilled Fish, Marinated Fish, Failed Dish, Boiled Fish, Sashimi, Carpaccio, Sushi
HORROR Fish (L)
Submitted by:
on October 04, 2008
Males:VaughnAn animal dealerElliotShipping family sonDannyA settler (I assume running the beach area)PierreA settler (looks like the food judge's son)MarkThe other character you could of played as does come into the gameSheaNative of the jungleFemales:JuliaAn Animal DealerNatalieShipping family daughterLannaA settlerSabrinaMiner's daughterChelseaThe other character you could play as that does come into the gameWitch PrincessAs the name states the witch princess
Submitted by: anonymous on September 01, 2008
Here are steps to get the bridges and lots of cash1. Pick all the grass and flowers up every day2. Sell after a week3. Buy lumber until you have 500 (how much you need)6. Get enough money then buy the bridge but use your lumber
Submitted by: neoluver on April 14, 2009
The main characters to be able VaughnElliotDennySheaPierreJuliaNatalieLannaSabrinaWitch PrincessChenCharlieFeliciaTaroGannonElizaNathanAlisaMirabelleRegisWadaHarvest GoddessNote: Some of these people are already in the village when you start Hope it helps &img src="/d/icons/a_tongue.gif" border=0 vspace=2 alt="" /& :3
Submitted by:
on January 08, 2011
Ok, to make LOTS of money you need to get the FISHING ROD.You do not start off with it!!In order to get it you have to be good friends with Taro.Yes.Why does it have to be the old balloon-head!
Anyway...to become friends with him you should just TALK to him twice a day for the first 2 or 3 days then on day 4 you start giving him gifts, he likes things from your ranch.For all you people that are broke and cant afford seeds to grow crops, stone material or wood material are also good.It is REALLY IMPORTANT THAT YOU TALK TO HIM AND GIVE HIM GIFTS DAILY!!As for any other villager in the game that you are befriending if you ignore them for one day then when you go to give them a gift the next day they WON'T ACCEPT IT!!So you'll have to talk to them twice and the next day or two they'll take gifts from you again! Once Taro has 2000 FP you will wake up one day and Taro will be in front of your hause with a fishing rod! You just catch as much fish as you can and ship em'.then you'll be reelin' in the G's! P.S. for all you girls if you catch and ship 50 fish Denny (a REALLY CUTE fisherman bachelor that looks kind of like Kai from HMDS Cute...)comes and lives on that big house on the beach!! Happy Gaming!
Verified by:
Submitted by:
on September 01, 2008
Okay, here's how to earn money. It's pretty easy, just requires a bit of patience.
When you first start the game, you'll want to befriend three people- Taro, Chen and Charlie, and Mirabelle. Taro for his fishing rod, Chen and Charlie for their horse, and Mirabelle for the dog. If you've already started the game and they won't accept your gifts, that's okay. Just talk to them twice for 3 days straight, then they should start accepting stuff. Until this time, go out every day picking grasses, flowers, seaweed, etc. Don't ship these yet. When Gannon moves to town, ship everything that you've collected throughout the days. When your money comes in, go to Gannon and buy an animal barn. Taro will give you a free calf. With whatever money you have left, go to Mirabelle's shop and buy fodder, a milker, and a brush. If you still have some gold left over, buy another cow. It may seem like a spending spree at first, but it pays off in the long run. Now, you have a bit more farm work. While waiting for your calves to grow and give milk, build your bond with them. Brush and talk to them every day and dont forget to feed them. Along with this continue to collect natural resorces. Every ten days ship what you've collected. If you still haven't bought your second cow, do that first. Second, start saving up for bridges. They are a excellent source of grasses, flowers, ect., therefore money. By now you should have gotten your fishing rod. Fish whenever you can, and ship those fish along with the other stuff. When Summer comes around, you should have fresh milk everyday (Quality depending on how well you took care of it), a horse, and maybe a bridge to the meadow, unlocking events & holidays. Now you should go to the market and buy a couple packs of seeds. Plant those and water them everyday except when it's raining. Now you should also start to build a fence for your cows. You do this by chopping branches into lumber or pounding rocks into blocks and throwing them down in your field. When you get your forest you should get the dog too. The dog will guard your cattle when their grazing. The forest, like I said, is overflowing with grasses and flowers. Pick these and ship them just like before.
Those are for the seasons that are obviously abundant and easy. Winter is harder. You can't grow crops, there's no obvious grasses or flowers, and the blizzards are often. But, there is some kind of vegetation. On the mountain peak, white grass grows. Plus, since their's not much to do, you can mine and sell the things you find there.
I'm sorry it's so long, but I hope I helped! Good luck! -Kiwi Bear
Submitted by:
on December 19, 2010
Main Villagers 0 hearts 0 friend points 1 heart 1 to 6553 points 2 heart 6554 to 13,106 points 3 hearts 13,107 to 19,659 points 4 hearts 19,660 to 26,212 points 5 hearts 26,213 to 32,765 points 6 hearts 32,766 to 39,318 points 7 hearts 39,319 to 45,871 points 8 hearts 45,872 to 52,424 points 9 hearts 52,425 to 58,977 points 10 hearts 58,978 to 65,535 points
Submitted by: Jordyn Lindblad on November 03, 2009
here are all the recipesSaladsBoiled Spinach - Cafe: spinachHerb Salad - Cafe: white grassInsalata di Caprese - Cafe: tomatoMashed Potatoes- Cafe: potatoOnion Salad- Cafe: onionPickled Cucumber - Cafe: cucumberPickled Turnip - Cafe: turnipSalad - Cafe: cucumberSpaghetti Salad - Cafe: wheat flourTomato Salad - Cafe: tomatoSoups and DrinksApple Juice - Cafe: appleBanana Juice - Cafe: bananaCarrot Juice - Cafe: carrotCorn Soup - Cafe: cornEgg Soup - Cafe: eggFruit Juice - Cafe: strawberryFruit Smoothie - Cafe: bananaGazpacho - Cafe: tomatoGrape Juice - Cafe: grapeGrape Punch - Cafe: grapeHerb Soup - Cafe: black grassHot Chocolate - Cafe: chocolateHot Milk - Cafe: milkLassi - Cafe: yogurtMiso Soup - Cafe: misoMixed Juice - Cafe: peachMixed Smoothie - Cafe: grapeOnion Soup - Cafe onionOrange Juice - Cafe: orangePeach Juice - Cafe: peachPineapple Juice - Cafe: pineapplePumpkin Soup - Cafe: pumpkinRelax Tea - Cafe: relax tea leavesSoy Milk - Cafe: soybeansSpaghetti Soup - Cafe: wheat flourStrawberry Milk - Cafe: strawberryTomato Juice - Cafe: tomatoVegetable Juice - Cafe: carrotVegetable Smoothie - Cafe: cabbageAppetizerBaked Yam - Diner: yamBoiled Egg - Cafe: eggBoiled Tofu - Diner: tofuBrased Potato - Diner: potatoBuckwheat Ball - Diner: buckwheat flourBuckwheat Chips - Diner: buckwheat flourChinese Bun - Diner: shiitakeChinese Dumpling - Diner: onionChop Suey - Diner: carrotCold Tofu - Diner: tofuCooked Pumpkin - Diner: pumpkinCorn Flakes - Diner: cornCream Croquette - Cafe: milkCroquette - Cafe: potatoCurry bread - Cafe: curry powderCurry Bun - Diner: curryDairy Natto - MineDeep Fried Tofu - Diner: tofuDinner Roll - Cafe: butterDried Bean Curd - Diner: soy milkFish Natto - MineFish Sticks - Diner: fish mFoiled Mushroom - Diner: shiitakeFreeze Dried Tofu - Diner: tofuFrench Fries - Diner: potatoFrench Toast - Cafe: eggFried Egg - Cafe: eggFried Tofu Dumplings - Diner: tofuFruit Sandwich - Cafe: strawberryGem Natoo - MineGrilled Eggplant - Diner: eggplantGrilled Mushroom - Diner: shiitakeJam Bread - Cafe: orange marmaladeMiso Eggplant - Diner: misoMix Natto - MineMochi Mix Natto - MineMountain Stew - Diner: shiitakeNatto - Diner: soybeansOkara - Diner: soybeansPopcorn - Diner: cornPot Sticker - Diner: cabbageRaisin Bread - Cafe: grapeRed Flower Mix Natto - MineRoasted Corn - Diner: cornSandwich - Cafe: boiled egg (?)Sashimi - Diner: fish mSeaweed Paste - Diner: seaweedSpa-Boiled Egg - Cafe: eggSpring Roll - Diner: rice flourSteamed Bread - Cafe: wheat flourSteamed Egg Custard - Diner: shiitakeSteamed Turnip - Cafe: turnipStew - Diner: milkStir Fried Veggies - Diner: cabbageStuffed Cabbage - Diner: cabbageTempura - Diner: eggToast - Cafe: breadTofu - Diner: soy beansMain CoursesBlack Curry - MineBlue Curry - MineBoiled Fish - Diner: Fish LBuckwheat Noodles - Diner: buckwheat flourCarpaccio - Diner: sashimiCheese Fondue - Diner: cheeseCurry Noodles - Diner: curry powderCurry Rice - Diner: curry powderDoria - Diner: cooked riceDry Curry - Diner: curry powderEgg Over Rice - D eggFinest Curry - Diner: MineFish Meuniere - Diner: fish MFried Egg Over Rice - Diner: eggFried Noodles - Diner: oilFried Rice - Diner: cooked riceFried Rice Noodle - Diner: rice flourFried Thick Noodles - Diner: oilGratin - Diner: cheeseGreen Curry - MineGrilled Fish - Diner: fish MIndigo Curry - MineMarinated Fish - Diner: fish LMatsutake Rice - Diner: matsutakeMixed Rice - Diner: deep-fried tofuMushroom Rice - Diner: shiitakeNoodles - Diner: wheat flourOmelet - Cafe: eggOmelet Rice - Cafe: eggOrange Curry - MinePizza - Diner: KetchupPorridge - Diner: milkPurple Curry - MineRainbow Curry - MineRed Curry - MineRice and Beans - Diner: edamameRice Ball - Diner: cooked riceRice Soup - Diner: cooked riceRisotto - Diner: cooked riceSavory Pancake - Diner: cabbageSpaghetti - Cafe: wheat flourSushi - Diner: sashimiSushi Over Rice - Diner: sashimiTempura Noodles - Diner: tempuraTempura Rice - Diner: tempuraTempura Soba - Diner: tempuraToasted Rice Ball - Diner: rice ballTofu Steak - Diner: tofuTofu Sushi - Diner: deep-fried tofuUltimate Curry - MineWhite Curry - MineYam Rice - Diner: yamYellow Curry - MineDessertsApple Pie - Diner: appleBaked Apple - DIner: appleBaked Banana - Diner: bananaBamboo Dumplings - Diner: rice cakeBuckwheat Dumplings - Diner: buckwheat flourCake - Cafe: butterCandied Potato - Diner: yamCheesecake - Diner: cheeseChocolate Banana - Diner: chocolateChocolate Cake - Cafe: chocolateChocolate Cookie - Cafe: chocolateChocolate Fondue - Diner: chocolateCookie - Cafe: wheat flourDonut - Diner: milkFruit Dumplings - Diner: sweet rice flourGreen Dumplings - Diner: weedIce Cream - Cafe: milkPancake - Diner: wheat flourPineapple Pie - Diner: pineapplePudding - Diner: milkPumpkin Pudding - Diner: pumpkinRoasted Rice Cake - Diner: rice cakeSoybean Rice Cake - Diner: soybean flourSponge Cake - Cafe: wheat flourSteamed Cake - Cafe: butterStrawberry Rice Cake - Diner: strawberrySweet Yam Dumpling - Diner: yamYam Pudding - Diner: yamOtherApple Jam - Diner: appleBodigizer - Diner: red magic flowerBodigizer XL - Diner: bodigizerBread - startButter - Diner: milkCoked Rice - startElli Leaves - Diner: failed dishGrape Jam - Diner: grapeHungerizer - Diner: red magic flowerHungerizer XL - Diner: hungerizerKetchup - DIner: tomatoMayonnaise - Diner: eggMiso - Diner: soybeansOrange Marmalade - Diner: orangeRelax Tea Leaves - Diner: weedStrawberry Jam - Diner: strawberryYoghurt - Diner: milk
Submitted by:
on September 15, 2008
Most loved (+800): pink diamondloved (+500): yarn, ruby, amethystlikes (+300): flowers, seasonal suns
Submitted by:
on March 18, 2009
As you know Shea's heart colour is invisible and it is hard to know what colour he is at but luckily what he says changes depending on what colour he heart would be.Dialogue At Different Heart Levels-(Talking to him at Shea's house)(let say your name is Alice)BLACK: See woman for the first time. Different looking. Weird clothes.PURPLE: Don't know who was on island before Wada.BLUE: Wada my father. I'm thankful for him.GREEN: When hungry, I go hunt. That's the way of life.YELLOW: Wada found me. Wada raised me.ORANGE: Welcome, Alice! I'm happy. Stay here!RED: Looking at Alice makes me feel funny... Don't know why.ENGAGEMENT: Welcome, Alice! Soon ceremony. Will be great.
Submitted by:
on November 11, 2009
Ok, so you know how you get 3 tutorials 3 days in a row? Well I take advantage of every one of those days and there are different ways. ~First will be walking around, to find the sprite. Before you talk to him go around and pick up every weed.(it is very important to weed your ranch because if let the weeds over grow, more boulders and tree stumps will start appearing). After you picked up all the weeds talk to him and the tutorial will end. It will be 6:00 am and you can spend the rest of the day chopping wood and/or hammering rocks.~Next will be the planting tutorial. Plant all 3 bags he gives you and then go spruce up your ranch, as in pick up weeds,(this is something that doesn't cost stamina or hunger). Then after the tutorial it will be 6:00 am and you will still have the bags of turnips. So you don't have to spend your money of more for planting.~The next will be the hammer and ax. This little tip is just like the first day. Gather the weeds and stuff. Then after you can ship the weeds and stuff. It doesn't make a ton of money but it makes money. (you also ship rocks and sticks, again not a lot but some money is made). And like all the rest, it will be 6:00 am when the tutorial is done. ~as a result you can gather a lot of things and have relax and explore time each day~Be careful though. You can still use up your stamina the same way. So don't water all your plants in the 2cd tutorial, just water one.
Submitted by:
on August 15, 2013
Many of you may be wondering "How do I get my horse?" Well the answer is FROM Chen and Charlie. Once both of them have two hearts they will give you a horse. This requires a little bit of effort. Normally you can't give Chen a gift because he's behind the counter, so on his day off, you should give him Egg Soup. It's SUPER easy to make, because you only need an egg. Charlie is a little easier because all you have to do is give him some kind of dessert and you can do this almost everyday.
Verified by:
Submitted by: Skyblazergirl on October 13, 2008
Ok so we all know About the towns people.WELL i just go this game and I got the guild book also so those who dont, need to read this.1) you can only give one gift to people per day2) you need 5,000 friend ship points to Taro to get a fishing rod3) You need 5,000 friendship points to get a dog or when you already have livestock go out into the forest and on a rainy or snowy day you can get a dog4) 5,000 friend points with Chen and you get a horse5) Well there is alot of stuff to know &w&6) 4 people from friends in mineral town will come to the island as well
Verified by:
Submitted by:
on September 01, 2008
In order to upgrade the Cafe and Diner you need 20 sub-villagers for the Cafe and 25 sub-villagers for the Diner, now you can get recipes
Verified by:
Submitted by:
on November 19, 2009
A livestock dealer, Vaughn travels to the island in order to supply Mirabelle with animals for her shop. He only appears inside her shop on Wednesdays and Thursdays, and hardly ever socializes with the other residents. Vaughn prefers to keep to himself and his business.Since he only stays on the island 2 days out of the week, Vaughn will take a little longer to court than the other boys. If you do marry him, Vaughn will permanently live on the island. He leaves on Wednesdays but always returns Thursday morning.Birthday: Spring 3 Moves in: Automatically appears on Spring 16 Moves out: Never permanently leaves Special Porridge
LovesMilk, Shiitake, MatsutakeHot Milk, Grilled Mushrooms, Grape Soda
Really LikesPirate Treasure, Fodder, Yarn, Fish Fossil, Eggs, Cheese, Chocolate, Bird Feed, Butter, Pet Food, Mayonnaise, Yarn, Yogurt, EdamameIce Cream, Apple Pie, Strawberry Milk, Omelet Rice, Omelet, Orange Marmalade, Spa-Boiled Egg, Bodigizer XL, Hungerizer XL, Mushroom Rice, Foiled Mushroom, Cream Croquette, Corn Flakes, Jam Bread, Spaghetti, Egg Over Rice, Egg Soup, Cheese Cake, Cheese Fondue, Bodigizer, Chocolate Banana, Chocolate Fondue, Tofu Steak, Toast, Donuts, Pineapple Pie, Dinner Roll, Hungerizer, Banana Juice, Bread, Bread Crumbs, Pizza, Grape Jam, Grape Juice, Raisen Bread, Pudding, Fruit Smoothie, French Toast, Pancake, Hot Chocolate, Popcorn, Matsutake Rice, Mixed Smoothie, Fried Egg, Peach Juice, Baked Apple, Boiled Egg, Lassi, Apple Jam, Apple Juice
DislikesRed Magic Flower, Blue Magic Flower, Fall Sun, Adamantite, Oil, Amethyst, Alexandrite, Emerald, Golden Lumber, Orichalc, Turnip, Pumpkin, Cabbage, Cucumber, Gold Ore, Silver Ore, Junk Ore, Mythic Stone, Fish (S), Yam, Sandrose, Material Stone, Fish (L), Diamond, Onion, Fish (M), Toy Flower, Copper Ore, Topaz, Summer Sun, Spring Sun, Pinkcat Flower, Pink Diamond, Winter Sun, Peridot, Spinach, Flourite, Mystrile, Moonstone, Moondrop Flower, Agate, Lumber, RubyYam Rice, Onion Soup, Boiled Spinach, Rice Cake, Carpaccio, Pickled Turnip, Steamed Turnip, Insalata di Caprese, Cooked Pumpkin, Pumpkin Pudding, Pickled Cucumber, Sweet Yam Dumpling, Herb Soup, Corn Soup, Boiled Fish, Salad Spaghetti, Yam Pudding, Buckwheat Chips, Mountain Stew, Soy Milk, Natto, Spring Roll, Rice and Beans, Marinated Fish, Baked Yam, Roasted Rice Cake, Vegetable Smoothie, Tofu Skin, Stuffed Cabbage
HatesIndigo Grass, Blue Grass, Red Grass, Empty Can, Stone, Stick, Elli Leaves, Yellow Grass, Black Grass, Fish Bone, Weeds, White Grass, Orange Grass, Toadstool, Tomato, Rubber Boot, Eggplant, Lithograph, Bell Pepper, Bottle, Green Grass, Purple GrassOnion Salad, Pumpkin Soup, Carrot Juice, Mochi Mix Natto, Gem Natto, Herb Salad, Red Flower Mix Natto, Salad, Failed Dish, Mix Natto, Fish Natto, Tomato Salad, Miso Eggplant, Chop Suey, Dairy Natto, Grilled Eggplant, Stir-Fried Veggies, Vegetable Juice
HORROR Carrot
Submitted by: anonymous on October 13, 2008
Birthday: 3 SpringVaughn is a loner who transports animals to and from the Island.
He has no family and is suspicious of people, only letting down his guard when he is with animals.
He visits the Island only on Wednesdays and Thursdays, leaving each week on Thursday night.
You will not be able to invite him to any of the Romantic Festivals in the first few years, because he will not be on the Island on the day prior to the Festivals when the Invitations must be made and accepted.
He will attend some of the Festivals, however.
His Introduction Event will occur on 16 Spring in the first year.If you are playing as a boy, Vaughn will be your Rival for Sabrina.Most Favourite Gift:
PorridgeItems he Loves:Items:
Milk, Shitake, MatsutakeCooked Dishes: Grilled Mushroom, Hot Milk, Grape PunchItems he Likes: Items: Egg, Chocolate, Butter, Yogurt, FodderCooked Dishes: PuddingItems he Dislikes:
Turnip, CucumberItems he Detests:Items:
Blue Grass, Green Grass, Toadstool, Tomato, Eggplant, Bell PepperItem of Utter Horror: CarrotRomance Tip:
Give Vaughn a piece of chocolate on Wednesdays and Thursdays to raise his heart level steadily.
Milk or Hot Milk will raise it even faster once you have an Adult Cow and Milker.Vaughn's Heart Events1st Heart Event:
Introduction Event'The Animal Trader of Few Words'Location: Your FarmhouseTime: 6.00 a.m.Date: 16 Spring of 1st year2nd Heart Event, aka Purple Heart Event'Maverick'Location:
East TownTime: 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.Requirements: Not raining/ Vaughn must be at Purple Heart or A
you must have met DannyCorrect Response: 'I'll look for it with you'.Increase Heart Level by 3000 points.3rd Heart Event, aka Blue Heart Event'Vaughn's Worry'Location: BeachTime: 9.00 a.m. to 11.00 p.m.Requirements:
Not raining/ Vaughn at Blue Heart or AboveTwo correct responses required:1st Response: 'Well, you could smile more.'2nd Response:
'But I'd like to see you smile!'Increase Heart Level by 3000 points4th Heart Event, aka Yellow Heart Event'Leader of the Pack'Location: ForestTime: 10.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.Requirements: Not raining/ Vaughn at Yellow Heart or AboveCorrect Response:
'Let's play with them!'
Increase Heart Level by 3000 pointsVaughn's Rival Heart Events1st Rival Heart Event:Location: Enter East Town from West TownTime: 5.00 p.m. to 8.00 p.m.Requirements: Not Raining/S must be Wednesday or TYou must have known both Vaughn and Sabrina for at if single, Vaughn must be no hig if married, no heart level requirements2nd Rival Heart Event: 'And Then?'Location: Enter Beach areaTime: 9.00 a.m. to 4.50 p.m.Requirements:
Must be 2 Not raining or S if single, Vaughn cannot be hi if married, no heart level requirements3rd Rival Heart Event: 'Fortune's Purpose'Location: Regis' MansionTime: 6.00 a.m. to 10.50 p.m.Requirements: Must be 3rd Y A if single, Vaughn cannot be hig if married, no heart level requirements4th Rival Heart Event:'One More Time'Location: Enter Forest from Mountain screenTime: 10.00 a.m. to 3.50 p.m.Requirements:
you must have shipped a specific number of Ores i if single, Vaughn cannot be higher than
if married, there are no heart level requirements
Submitted by:
on January 03, 2009
I suppose some call him the hardest to court because of the days he is there.(Vaughn appears automatically, you don't have to do anything.) Vaughn is in Julia's mom's shop, (her name escapes me.)ONLY WEDNESDAYS, he is at SOME events just walk around and look for him. In fall, collect all the shitake,(brown mushrooms)you can, then every Wednesday give him ONE if you give him anymore it will not count, At the end of the month if you still have some, ship them they're no good after fall. Any other months go to Chen's shop and buy lots and lots of chocolate, he loves it. If you're planning to marry him the problems you will be presented with are,1.Money, You need to upgrade your house as big as it goes. srsly! You don't want to work yourself silly trying to make room for a baby.Money is easy to earn with cows. Two cows with 10hearts is a lot of money a day. With a kitchen the milk can be made better, (must take some milk to diner and give to the person for recipe.)2.Villagers. You need almost ALL the villagers to get married. (Dr. Trent doen't need to be in town for a baby.) You most definitely HAVE to have the priest in town. (the priest you get from 30 consistent days of offeringto the goddess pond.)The villagers and house upgrades (sides' from courting Vaughn,) are the hardest things. If you have all the house upgrades
it makes having a baby easier. (I actually worked the days I was preggers cause I didn't have a house big enough for a baby. so don't do that!!)I hope I helped!!!!!-RachiiAnne
Submitted by:
on November 19, 2009
to know the weather for the next day first run out of your house in the morningNext go to the place with about everything isthen you go to Taro`s houselast but not least talk to Taro and he will say what the weather is p.s. he does tell the right weather it is so cool it is scary
Submitted by:
on September 19, 2009
Vaughn is the animal trader who comes to your door in spring and if you are playing as the girl he is a availble fiance.He likes to keep things to himself and your rival is sabrina, the daughter of regis, the mining guy.there is a soultion for you so vaughn doesn't marry sabrina.DONT BUILD THE BRIDGE TO THE FOREST BECAUSE THAT IS HOW YOU UNLOCK SABRINA AND HER DAD. Vaughn's faverite thing is porrige.Vaughn loves milk and shitake.Vaughn likes chocholate which you can buy from chen for 100g.he does not like flowers. (any type at all)he hates any colour grasses and toadstoolsHis horror item is carrotsgood luck
Submitted by:
on September 05, 2009
Loves (+800 KP): Rainbow CurryLikes (+500 LP): Red Grass, Golden Lumber, ToadstoolAcceptable (+300 LP): colored grass, fish bonesI've married all of the girls and by far I'd say the WP is the best wife. Good luck! She's worth it.
Submitted by:
on March 18, 2009
Before you can have a child you have to get married! You can choose from six different marriage candidates. You just have to follow the steps to marriage and soon enough you'll have your own spouse.In HM:DS and DS cute,your baby can grow to the teenager stage while HM AWL and AnWL your baby can grow to the Adult stage and have a job. The next step is to make sure your house is the largest size possible. You actually can't upgrade your house from the marriage-required large size until after you are married. Talk to Gannon when you are ready to upgrade your house to super-size, which requires 700 Wood Lumber and 50,000 G. Alternately, you can pay him a flat rate 80,000 G if you don't have enough lumber on hand. After the marriage and house upgrade, you will need to buy your upcoming child a bed to sleep in. Chen will sell the Baby Bed in his shop after the super-size house upgrade has been completed, and you have been married for 30 days. The bed costs 10,000 G and will be placed just to the north of the adult beds inside your house.
When you have collected the necesary pieces together, the pregnancy can occur. The pregnancy scene will trigger once you have been married for at least 30 days. If you did not have the necessary house upgrade and Baby Bed 30 days after your marriage ceramony, then the pregnancy scene will be delayed and occur the next morning after completing the requirements. If you collected the items before the 30 days are up, then the scene will trigger on the 31st day (or non-festival day).During the event, Doctor will be called to examine your sick spouse. The Mineral Town doctor does not need to be living on the island at the time. He will travel from Mineral Town to your island and then return when the event is over.Once the pregnancy scene has passed through, you will have to wait another 60 days. You can play the game as normal. If you are playing as a girl you will not loose extra stamina points during the pregnancy. After the two seasons has passed by, the birthing scene will trigger. Felicia and the Doctor will help with the birth of the child. The gender of the child is randomly set at the time of the marriage ceramony. There isn't a way to control what gender your child is, much like a pregnancy in real life.The baby will stay in the bed for the next 2 years. The baby will not accept any gifts you try to give it, and you can not pick it up out of the bed.Since you can not give the child any gifts, for the next 2 years the baby's heart marks will not increase or decrease. You can ignore the child for long period of time and it will not affect his or her affection rates. After the 240 days have gone by, the baby will magically be crawling around the next morning. Don't forget that today is your child's birthday! Every year, enter your house after 6:00 pm to celebrate your little one's birthday. Now that the child is out of bed you can start to give him or her gifts. Just like with everyone else, the child will not accept your gifts unless you talk to him or her for 3 days before trying to offer gifts. The different child genders prefer different gifts.If you want your child to walk, you're going to have to wait another 2 years. At that point the little one will gain his or her footing and start walking around the house instead of crawling. The child still stays inside all day, but now you can see him or her at festivals as a guest.EventsWelcoming (parent) >> Walk from Area 1 to Your Farm>> 3:00 pm to 10:00 pm>> Child must be crawling As you return to your farm, you'll find your child out by itself at the entrance! It seems the child wanted to welcome you home, so he/she wandered out of the house to greet you.Back inside the house, your spouse will be very upset. He/she had been searching for the child and couldn't find him/her. Your spouse scolds the child, but you explain the child was only trying to meet up with you. Your spouse realizes that it wasn't good to be so angry and apologizes, but requests that your child not leave without permission again. Gifts
Male Child Female Child Special Pudding Strawberry Milk Loves Pirate Treasure, Fish Fossil, Toy Flower, Pinkcat Flower, Grape, Moondrop FlowerIce Cream, Apple Pie, Strawberry Milk, Omelet Rice, Cake, Cookies, Sandwich, Rice Meal, Cheese Cake, Chocolate Cookies, Chocolate Cake, Doughnuts, Pineapple Juice, Pizza, Grape Juice, Fruit Juice, Fruit Latte, Fruit Sandwich, Hotcakes, Hot Milk, Mixed Latte, Steamed Cake, Steamed Bun Toy Flower, Pinkcat Flower, Grape, Moondrop FlowerIce Cream, Apple Pie, Strawberry Ricecake, Omelet Rice, Cookies, Cake, Rice Meal, Cheese Cake, Chocolate Cookies, Chocolate Banana, Chocolate Cake, Chocolate Fondu, Doughnuts, Grape Juice, Fruit Latte, Fruit Sandwich, Fruit Dumpling, Hotcakes, Hot Milk, Steamed Cake, Steamed Bun, Baked Banana, Lassie Really Likes Red Magicgrass Flower, Blue Magicgrass Flower, Empty Can, Adamantite, Stone, Strawberry, Stick, Orihalc, Milk, Gold Ore, Silver Ore, Yarn, Mythic Ore, Egg, Chocolate, Copper Ore, Pineapple, Truffle, Mayonnaise, Mystril, Green Grass, Wool, Yogurt, AppleAbekawa Mochi, Strawberry Jam, Strawberry Ricecake, Inari Zushi, Potato Rice, Orange Marmalade, Spa Boiled Egg, Castilla, Pumpkin Pudding, Kinton, Cream Croquette, Jam Bun, Sweet Potato, Soba Dumpling, Candied Potatoes, Egg Rice, Teacake, Chinese Bun, Chocolate Banana, Chocolate, Chocolate Fondu, Soy Milk, Toast, Tomato Juice, Pineapple Pie, Grape Jam, Fried Potato, Fruit Dumpling, Hot Chocolate, Popcorn, Mashed Potato, Matsutake Rice, Mame Rice, Mixed Juice, Baked Banana, Baked Apple, Vegetable Juice, Tofu Skin, Lassie, Relaxtea Leaves, Apple Jam, Apple Juice Red Magicgrass Flower, Blue Magicgrass Flower, Empty Can, Amethyst, Stone, Strawberry, Stick, Milk, Yarn, Diamond, Egg, Chocolate, Topaz, Pineapple, Pink Diamond, Peridot, Flourite, Truffle, Mayonnaise, Agate, Wool, Apple, RubyAbekawa Mochi, Strawberry Jam, Inari Zushi, Potato Rice, Orange Marmalade, Spa Boiled Egg, Castilla, Capreze, Pumpkin Pudding, Kinton, Cream Croquette, Jam Bun, Sweet Potato, Soba Dumpling, Candied Potatoes, Egg Rice, Teacake, Chinese Bun, Toast, Tomato Juice, Pineapple Pie, Pineapple Juice, Grape Juice, Fried Potato, Fruit Juice, Hot Chocolate, Popcorn, Matsutake Rice, Mame Rice, Mixed Juice, Mixed Latte, Baked Apple, Vegetable Juice, Vegetable Latte, Apple Juice, Apple Pie Dislikes Amethyst, Alexandrite, Emerald, Cut Soba, Junk Ore, Small Fish, Fish Bones, Weeds, Sandrose, Mushroom, Soba, Soba Flour, Medium Fish, Large Fish, Diamond, Cheese, Topaz, Egglant, Lithograph, Butter, Pink Diamond, Peridot, Flourite, Agate, RubyCurry recipes, Edamame, Savory Pancake, Sushi, Onion Salad, Ohitashi, Pickled Turnips, Steamed Turnips, Fish Paste, Carpaccio, Mushroom Rice, Mushroom Cake, Pickles, Gyoza, Herb Salad, Herb Soup, Croquette, Salad Spaghetti, Zaru Soba, Shumai, Soba Gaki, Soba Bun, Cheese Fondu, Chirashi Sushi, Tempura recipes, Tofu Steak, Happy Eggplant, Chop Suey, Marinade, Meuniere, Baked Udon, Baked Mushroom, Baked Soba, Baked Corn, Baked Meshi, Stirfry, Vegetable Latte, Cabbage Roll Alexandrite, Adamantite, Orihalc, Turnip, Cabbage, Cucumber, Cut Soba, Gold Ore, Silver Ore, Junk Ore, Mythic Ore, Potato, Small Fish, Fish Bones, Weeds, Sandrose, Mushroom, Soba, Soba Flour, Medium Fish, Large Fish, Copper Ore, Corn, Cheese, Egglant, Lithograph, Butter, Mithril, MoonstoneCurry recipes, Baked Potato, Edamame, Savory Pancake, Sushi, Onion Salad, Onion Soup, Carpaccio, Ohitashi, Pickled Turnips, Steamed Turnips, Fish Paste, Carpaccio, Mushroom Rice, Mushroom Cake, Pickles, Gyoza, Herb Soup, Croquette, Corn Soup, Salad Spaghetti, Soup Spaghetti, Zaru Soba, Shumai, Soba Gaki, Soba Bun, Burnt Recipe, Tomato Salad, Pizza, Cheese Fondu, Chirashi Sushi, Tempura recipes, Tofu Steak, Happy Eggplant, Chop Suey, Marinade, Meuniere, Baked Udon, Baked Mushroom, Baked Soba, Baked Corn, Baked Meshi, Baked Eggplant, Stirfry, Cabbage Roll Hates Indigo Grass, Blue Grass, Red Grass, Oil, Golden Lumber, Fodder, Curry Powder, Yellow Grass, Black Grass, Flour, Sweet Potato, White Grass, Stone Lumber, Orange Grass, Onion, P.Mushroom, Bird Feed, Carrot, Pepper, Pet Food, Green Grass, Purple Grass, Wood Lumber, WineElli Leaves, Bodigizer, Bodigier XL, Carrot Juice, Milk Gruel, Nattou recipes, Broiled Fish, Sashimi, Tomato Salad, Baked Seaweed, Hunger Potion, Hunger Potion XL, Baked Fish, Baked Eggplant Indigo Grass, Blue Grass, Red Grass, Oil, Golden Lumber, Pirate Treasure, Fodder, Curry Powder, Yellow Grass, Black Grass, Fish Fossil, Flour, Sweet Potato, White Grass, Stone Lumber, Orange Grass, Onion, P.Mushroom, Bird Feed, Carrot, Pepper, Pet Food, Green Grass, Purple Grass, Wood Lumber, WineElli Leaves, Bodigizer, Bodigier XL, Pumpkin Soup, Carrot Juice, Milk Gruel, Nattou recipes, Herb Salad, Broiled Fish, Hunger Potion, Hunger Potion XL, Tofu Steak, Mashed Potatoes, Baked Fish HORROR Burnt Recipe Sashimi
Verified by:
Submitted by:
on February 06, 2009
Top Forums
Popular Now
Top Forums
Popular Now
Top Forums
Popular Now
Top Forums
Popular Now
Top Forums