初中英语任务型阅读读

任务型阅读(共10小题,每小题1分,共10分)请认真阅读下列短文,并根据所读内容在文章后表格中的空格里填入最恰当的词(每空1词)。Many people often lose their chance任务型阅读_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
4页免费4页免费22页免费18页免费26页1下载券 6页免费10页1下载券4页4下载券2页4下载券4页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢17页2下载券15页2下载券6页免费5页1下载券18页免费
任务型阅读|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢共享任务型阅读_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
27页免费27页免费13页免费22页免费21页免费 4页免费4页免费6页免费10页1下载券4页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢19页1下载券6页免费6页免费15页1下载券19页免费
共享任务型阅读|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢任务型阅读_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
4页免费4页免费22页免费18页免费26页1下载券 6页免费10页1下载券4页4下载券2页4下载券4页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢13页1下载券13页2下载券21页1下载券27页1下载券17页2下载券
任务型阅读|.
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢任务型阅读
&&& 工资跑不赢CPI,食品安全问题屡见不鲜,眼下,越来越多的大城市白领为了保护自己的钱包与健康,纷纷加入到“带饭族(Daifanzu)”的行列当中。&&& Some people may wonder why the girl in the same office suddenly stop others may be&strange about what's in the boxes that people carry in the early morning.
&&& New graduate Yang Yang just found a job working for a website in Beijing. "There are less and less options for a reasonable lunch around the office, especially one under 10 yuan& I started to make my own food as soon as I now I do it every workday."she said.Although Laura Zhou makes much money,she&also chooses to be a Daifanzu so that she can enjoy her own food in the office.She was&worried about rising prices but what worried her most were the frequent reports concerning food safety, from illegally recycled cooking oil to contaminated vegetables.(物价上涨是一方面原因,但最让她担心的还是频频曝光的各种食品安全事件,从非法回收食用油再到蔬菜农药残留超标).
&&& And joining the Daifanzu i& Si Zeyang boy who is&26 years old&makes lunch for himself. "It is so important to eat healthy, and making my own food can do that," he said. "I recommend all office workers make their own lunch if time allows," he added. "If I have the time, I would like to cook and take my lunch [in] every day."&&& We shouldn't eat too much meat.We should eat more fruits and vegetables."The best way is to find the balance among a wide arrangement of foods such as meat, grain, vegetable and so on,Fruits and saldss are most healthy,"&Zhou Jian, a nutrition(营养) professor with the Beijing University of Chinese Medicine said.&& 任务一:阅读短文,回答问题
1.Why did Yang Yang become a Daifanzu?
& Because_________________________________________.
2.Laure Zhou makes money but she also chooses to be Daifanzu,why?
& Because___________________________________________________________.
&&& 任务二:阅读短文,判断正(T)误(F)
3.Joining the Daifanzu is just for girls,not for boys.
4.Si Zeyang said making his own food can eat healthily.
5.It's important for us to find the balance among a wide arrangement of foods such as meat,grain,vegetables and so on.
提 示 请您或[登录]之后查看试题解析 惊喜:新手机注册免费送10天VIP和20个雨点!无广告查看试题解析、半价提问}

我要回帖

更多关于 英雄联盟解封方法 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信