职来职往魔兽世界音乐视频网视频背景音乐

魔兽真三视频背景音乐_百度知道
魔兽真三视频背景音乐
用于制作真三视频几首歌别叫首都听
推荐使用林肯公园歌歌都听摇滚节奏强仅真三dota 3c许魔兽游戏视频都用做没听试试估计
推荐歌曲:《numb》 《in the end》 《papercut》 《What I've Done 》《Wake》《Leave out all the rest》 《Given up》歌自网查查
Believe Me
黑暗堡垒的推荐指数90
Remember the Name
黑暗堡垒的推荐指数80
法文慢摇 打节奏感强的比较好 推荐指数80
New DivideMV
LP的变形金刚歌曲推荐指数85
DJ Fait - Shining Star QQ音乐没有只有搜狗有,真三小五花制作组合曾用这首歌为上善若水中法做过视频
推荐指数100
Perfect Love
这首歌也是一样Lutricia Mcneal此为原唱人员...
其他类似问题
72人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他3条回答
林肯公园 NUMB
IN THE END夜愿 SHE IS MY SIN it's
my lifepink just like a pill麦娜择亡
linkin park 的《numb》 《in the end》比较多
魔兽真三的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁想找几首英文歌曲作为魔兽视频的背景音乐。_百度知道
想找几首英文歌曲作为魔兽视频的背景音乐。
提问者采纳
帮推荐几首吧绝适合做魔兽音乐nemo--nightwishThe HowlingPrayer-DisturbedRed Flag-Billy TalentWithin_Temptation-Angels做稍微娱乐搞笑点音乐:Trouble Is A Friend
甩葱歌希望喜欢毕竟些外高手做视频用我自觉非合适自娱自乐做几 没发网
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英文歌曲的相关知识
其他7条回答
numb in the end
My Chemical Romance - TeenagersLinkin Park - New Devide
she is my sinnemobring me to life
Nightwish--She is my sin (CS1.6主题曲听过吧)战车乐队--Du Hast(爽)曼森--Rock is dead(爽,黑客帝国1片尾曲)就这几个吧很合适
夜愿的Bye Bye Beautiful 如果是
WOW的PK 视频的 话
我觉得不错
优酷的 连接
That's my life 还行Nightwish有几首也不错 还有最经典的The Dawn
你要是亡灵就更合适了,虽然这歌本来不是为亡灵做的,但国内都称是亡灵序曲···
Papa Roach - Time Is Running Out Manga - Bir Kadin Cizeceksin Boys Like Girls-The great escape Amorphis-Day of your beliefs Yellowcard-Breathing The offspring- TheKids aren't alringht Nightwish -Nemo the massJimmy eat world-Pain Blink 182-First Date patrick nuo-five days SUM41的太多了 No reason. Hell song.some say. stillwaiting. there is no Solution The American Rejects -Move along simple plan - Take My Hand 他们的歌都很好听 主唱的声音很性感 saosin-sleepers
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求魔兽世界视频中背景音乐!_百度知道
提问者采纳
beyong zhe game
提问者评价
其他类似问题
魔兽世界视频的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
beyong the game才对,呵呵
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁魔兽世界视频背景音乐_百度知道
提问者采纳
童声第首歌:&Take a Look Around&---by Limp Bizikit[Fred Durst]All the tension in the world today,All the little girls fillin' up the world todayWhen the good comes to bad, the bad comes to goodBut I'ma live my life like I should (Like I should)Now all the critics wanna hit it, ya shit can how we did itJust because they don't get itBut I'll stay fitted, new era committedNow this red cap gets a rap from these criticsDo we always gotta cry (Always gotta cry)Do we always gotta (Always gotta) live inside a lieLife's just a blast that's movin' really fastYou better stay on top or life will kick you in the assFollow me into a soloRemember that kid, so what you wanna doAnd where you gonna runWhen you starin' down the cable of a micPointed at your grill like a gunLimp Bizkit is rockin' the set, it's like Russian RouletteWhen you're placin' your betSo don't be upset when you're broke and you're doneCause I'ma be the one till I jet (I'ma be the one till I jet)[Chorus]I know why you wanna hate me...I know why you wanna hate me...I know why you wanna hate me...Cause hate is all the world has even seen latelyI know why you wanna hate me (Wanna hate me)I know why you wanna hate me (Wanna hate me)Now I know why you wanna hate meCause hate is all the world has even seen lately!And now you wanna hate me!Cause hate is all the world has even seen lately![Fred Durst]Does anybody really know the secretOr the combination for this life and where they keep itIt's kinda sad when you don't know the meanin'But everything happens for a reason (Everything happens for a reason)I don't even know what I should sayCause I'm an idiot, a loser, microphone abuserI analyze every second I existBeatin' up my mind every second with my fistsAnd everybody wanna run (Wanna run)Everybody wanna hide from the gun (Hide from the gun)You can take that ride through this life if you wantBut you can't take the edge off the knife, no sirAnd now you want your money back (Money back)But you're denied cause your brains fried from the sackAnd there ain't nothin' I can doCause life is a lesson, you learn it when you're through[Chorus][E-40]I knew this wasn't gonna be big for me (Big for me)So you won't have to be distract back act bad and spit dispiritmentLet me reinvent myself, let me introduce my nameE-40 man, the baller to the king of SpainDoin' a gig, spit em' a jigReckless while I'm with Limp BizkitFlossin' and bossin' sometimes I getDoin' my thing this-a-ma-jigJewelry cuts, I preach just what I practiceThey wanna cut my head off like John the BaptistThe end change, money change the way people think about meWhen I was broke they used to laugh and talk bad about meWhy ya wanna playa hate on meIn the streets most overrated, duplicatedOrientated, up-to-dated, game investedSucker free vested, just measued and interestedHow to request it, game collector, well connected, y'all digest itTimbaland did this beat and kicked his feet, for real[Eightball]Yeah, you a hater, hater, haterThat's OK hater, you gon' see me laterI get around like Pac from coast to coastWhere I'm gonna be next only God knowsLife flows, I'm a Southern poet, playaThat's OK hater, you gon' see me laterClose ya eyes and look past the bullshitYa rap's like a knife boy I got a full clipMind blown from all the doja I've blowedGotta have just to deal with you weak hoesI'm on a crusade for everything hip-hopGangsta reality and I won't stopCome to my world and deal with what I deal withCotton candy rappers win over real shitThat's the real shitTake it how you wantEightball's a real playaDon't need a haterRammstein /童声使Engel首吧或许TATU合作Ohne Dich录p.s.楼主意思我电脑看视频limp bizikit唱候作者插进段童声听起象战车啊
Feint - Snake Eyes (feat. CoMa). 试听:/v_show/id_XNDYxMjI0NTg4.html
其他类似问题
72人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Limp Bizikit 首再说Limp Bizikit 首前面没童声视频作者前面自气氛添并且LZ说快半候我听嗓音应该Rammstein没找嗓音绝Rammstein主唱Till Lindemann曲风绝Rammstein并且发音德语我再给LZ找找我想重新看看视频
太卡咧着都半Limp Bizikit 前面段战车努力缓冲~~抱歉哦 LZ
偶能米找~SORRY
魔兽世界视频的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找一首魔兽世界视频的背景音乐_百度知道
找一首魔兽世界视频的背景音乐
前看部SS单刷魔导师平台部视频~喜欢面背景音乐唱段音乐激情始唱唱比较慢唱腔像演奏种唱知道形容唱总声音听起点恐怖吧像视频都用首歌
提问者采纳
the diva dance