你帮我大忙了把1720569925封了

各位哥哥姐姐帮帮我把_解封id吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:5,736贴子:
各位哥哥姐姐帮帮我把收藏
我好好的就被封了,希望大家能帮我申诉一下,谢谢了解封ID:xtxkzhang解封贴吧:
<div class="clearfix BAIDU_CLB_AD BAIDU_CLB_AD_pb" id="BAIDU_CLB_AD_">
这种情况很常见的……
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
吧友热玩游戏排行 类型:FPS游戏136万人在玩 类型:角色扮演118万人在玩 类型:角色扮演122万人在玩 类型:角色扮演112万人在玩 类型:角色扮演108万人在玩 类型:角色扮演106万人在玩 类型:角色扮演105万人在玩 类型:角色扮演103万人在玩 类型:角色扮演98万人在玩 类型:角色扮演99万人在玩
使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或急!求高手帮我把一封情书翻译成英文_百度知道
急!求高手帮我把一封情书翻译成英文
思念风筝总牵引着我,让我想,距离遥远,我尤,能想象着,遥望着,些所东西空距离情交错,模糊清,希望依恋都真实,每期盼悟真实阻碍平淡 世能实现愿望我愿意我身边紧紧拥怀想起即使能静静看着满意足请我手宝知道算算贴理由 给我机发现千我理由 虽我能陪身边我永远起 我今唯新娘即使我已世即使再我纵使我永远占着份永恒空间我内角落已经永远烙名字 宝贝我 情书内容请高手帮我翻译英文拜谢!
提问者采纳
The kite of miss always leads me and makes me miss you. You are far away from me and I could only imagine you and look at you at a remote place. All these things are so vague.Many wishes and yearnings are true and I could sense the obstacle of the reality and wateriness. Through all my life I have only but one hope to have you as my company. I will clutch you tightly in my arms.How I wish to be with you even though I could only look at you quietly. I would be satisfied. Please be the apple in my hand. I wonder whether the fact that I love you could be a heart-to-heart reason? Please give me a chance and you will never regret it! Though I cannot stay with you but my heart will company you forever! You are the only bride in my life. No matter when I am not in this world, no matter when you don&#39;t love me any longer, you still occupy the eternal place in my heart for one corner of my heart has been engraved with your name on it. Baby, I love you!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Traction kites always miss me, I want you, your distance is very far away, on my particular case,You can only imagine, Looking forward to you, and all these things in your temporal and spatial distance and emotional staggered, it is kind of blurred,A lot of hope and attachment are true, in every day looking forward to the real sentiment of the obstruction and insipid. This whole life, if only a desire to achieve, I am willing to have you at my side, tightly put you over in the arms.I&#39;m so much want to be with you, even if only silently watch you as well contented. For giving me this opportunity, you will find 1000 reasons for my love! Although I should not go around you, but my heart will always be with you! The only life you are my bride, even though I have not died, even if you no longer love me, even so, in my mind, you will always occupy a space that eternal! Since a corner of my heart has been forever branded on your name.
Baby, I love you! 应该
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁帮我把DNF解封啊!!!_郯城吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:59,893贴子:
谁帮我把DNF解封啊!!!收藏
1年,帮我解封我请他吃饭..
<div class="clearfix BAIDU_CLB_AD BAIDU_CLB_AD_pb" id="BAIDU_CLB_AD_">
刚才你在地下城吆喝完了哈
是啊,NND,老马封我一年
用挂了吧、后悔了吧~最近一段时间封的太厉害了 都看不到用挂的了
我能解。加
我能帮你解 ...你不M我的呀&&
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
吧友热玩游戏排行 类型:FPS游戏136万人在玩 类型:角色扮演118万人在玩 类型:角色扮演122万人在玩 类型:角色扮演112万人在玩 类型:角色扮演108万人在玩 类型:角色扮演106万人在玩 类型:角色扮演105万人在玩 类型:角色扮演103万人在玩 类型:角色扮演98万人在玩 类型:角色扮演99万人在玩
使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或英语高手帮我把这封信翻译_百度知道
英语高手帮我把这封信翻译
久没见您嘛听我母亲说您要搬真嘛已经服兵役间军照片给我几张穿军装定帅我手机能写韩字所能用英语跟您交流
提问者采纳
久没见您嘛听我母亲说您要搬真嘛已经服兵役间军照片给我几张穿军装定帅我手机能写韩字所能用英语跟您交流
您: &&&Dear. . . :&&&&You can also pretty fellow for a long time not seen? ? ? To listen to my mother that you are going to move to. . . . Really proud? ? ? ? ? There. . . . Military service has already gone home. . . If you have time can be. . . . Photos in the military gave me a few. . . Certainly look handsome in uniform. . . . . My phone can not write South Korean characters, we can only exchange in English with you.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Your students:. . . . .
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
Dear. . . :
You can also pretty fellow for a long time not seen? ? ? To listen to my mother that you are going to move to. . . . Really proud? ? ? ? ? There. . . . Military service has already gone home. . . If you have time can be. . . . Photos in the army gave me a few. . . Certainly look handsome in uniform. . . . . My phone can not write South Korean characters, we can only exchange in English with you.
Your students:. . . . .谷歌翻译找哦都找(*^__^*) 嘻嘻……
是不是翻译成英文?Dear. 。 . 。 . : :
You can also pretty fellow for a long time not seen? ? ? ? ?
To listen to my mother that you are going to move to. 。 . 。 . 。 .
Really proud? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?There. 。 . 。 . 。 .
Military service has already gone home. 。 . 。 .
If you have time can be. 。 . 。 . 。 .
Photos in the military gave me a few. 。 . 。 .
Certainly look handsome in uniform. 。 . 。 . 。 . 。 .
My phone can not write South Korean characters, we can only exchange in English with you.
Your students:. 。 . 。 . 。 . 。 .
I miss you so much. My mother said that you are going to ..., is it real?! ...are bake to (国家)to be on active duty...,if you have time, can you give me some troopss puture...armed&#39;sclothes muse be vere cool. My mobile teiephone con&#39;t writ (国家),so ,I onle can ues Englesh to spek with you .
you&#39;re student:...
Dear. 。 . 。 . : :
You can also pretty fellow for a long time not seen? ? ? ? ?
To listen to my mother that you are going to move to. 。 . 。 . 。 .
Really proud? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?There. 。 . 。 . 。 .
Military service has already gone home. 。 . 。 .
If you have time can be. 。 . 。 . 。 .
Photos in the military gave me a few. 。 . 。 .
Certainly look handsome in uniform. 。 . 。 . 。 . 。 .
My phone can not write South Korean characters, we can only exchange in English with you.
Your students:. 。 . 。 . 。 . 。 .
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮我把这封信翻译成英文,谢谢!_百度知道
请帮我把这封信翻译成英文,谢谢!
收信圣诞节由于身体太舒服所没游玩我觉节真谛并群内满足与幸福所我校看书觉满足信我受我朋友友受自家热虽两家同友都相似我电影看贵与事都让亲切向往我确名新所交际并广阔像做份意义工作目前我能读书放首要位置我钦佩能够做份伟事业我平凡说概阅读电影读书让明智电影让思考至于何习文我给三建议1.与朋友进行些简单交谈2.买些幼用识字书或者卡片3.看些电影同祝福圣诞快乐期待着信
提问者采纳
【应该第给外信吧其实没必要认真用推置腹谈哲(第二段 关内内)第二段稍作修改简单跟家交朋友似乎没必要所事都拉民族关系所第三段似乎意义篡改少原作喜欢必采纳】收信Hello there. It is nice to hear from you圣诞节由于我身体太舒服所打算玩. 全坏事我准备留宿舍看本书许比酒吧消磨间Unfortunately, due to my poor health, I am not going out this Christmas. But I guess it&#39;s not all bad. I am going to stay in the dorm and try to read a book. I suppose it might be a better way to waste my time than going to a pub or something. 所说我新目前我迎接新(忙着结交朋友)【窃:要说交际圈说努力找朋友外听起才比较符合西逻辑点吧】我十欣赏工作错事业As you said, I am a freshman. Currently, I am still working on fitting into my new life (and I trust you understand by that I meant socializing) but of course, study is always my first priority .However, I am pretty amazed by your job and it is such a great thing that you are doing.谈喜欢我挺看书看电影我反思些故事些反思我帮助Speaking of hobbies, I quite like reading and watching movies. I tend to reflect on what happens in the stories and these reflections really help me with my own life.【读书让明智电影让思考~~~~哲理】【窃:我平凡种谦虚点让摸着脑能觉说错罪】至于何习文我给三建议As for how to learn Chinese, here are three advices:1尽量讲文. 并且我十愿意帮助1.Speak Chinese as often as possible and keep in mind, I would be more than willing to help.2.用记忆卡任何书店‘幼教’览买2. Use cue cards. You can get them from any bookshops under ‘early learners’. 3.看电影并且要看字幕3. Watch Chinese movies and of course, with subtitles on 同祝福圣诞快乐期待着信Merry Christmas to you too and looking forward to your reply.
提问者评价
谢谢!以上朋友的回答都很好,非常感谢大家的无私帮助,但是这个朋友的回答更中肯,感谢大家的无私帮助!
其他类似问题
其他5条回答
我试试吧翻译原文:Very happy to hear from you! Christmas is not due to physical discomfort, there is no out of play, but I think the true meaning of holidays is not in the crowd, but the inner satisfaction and happiness, so I read one person at school, but also feel very satisfied From your letter, I feel your friendship to our Chinese friends, but also felt the love of your own country. Although the two countries have so many different, but the people are friendly and are similar, and I see from the film in your country of people and things are cordial people aspire to I did a college freshmen, so communication is not wide. Not like you are doing with such a worthy cause, the moment I can only read into the most important position. But I admire you, can do such a great cause I am a very ordinary person, if any hobby, it is probably reading and movies, reading intelligent people, film people think As to how to learn Chinese, I&#39;ll give you the following three recommendations 1. More with Chinese friends to make some simple conversation 2. Can buy some of children&#39;s literacy with the book or card 3. A look at some Chinese movies Also wish you Merry Christmas! Look forward to your reply
i&#39;m so glad to hear from you. i didn&#39;t go anywhere during christmas because i wasn&#39;t feeling very well. i think the aim of the festival is not in the crowded place. but instead, which is your truly feeling of satisfaction and happiness from your heart .From your letter, i can feel that how friendly you are to chinese. Also i can feel your adorable to your own country. Maybe there are so many differences between to country, but treat other people friendly is the same faith. From the films about richman, which makes me feel want to know more about that.i am surely a new university student, my social life is not very much.
Not like you , you have a really fantastic job. i think all i should do is learning all the stuff that i need. But i am very admire you, that you have such successful business.i am an ordinary person. My hobbies are reading, watching films. Reading books makes people more wisely while films make people think more.About how to lear chinese, i have three suggestions below,1. keep communicating chinese friends and try to talk some more chinese2.you can by some nursery cards to help you to learn3.watch some chinese moviesi wish you a merry Christmas , too .i am looking forward to your reply.恩。。不知道满意不 - - 有的I 没大写。。 - -很懒转换的哈
It is so nice to hear from you!
I did not feel well at Christmas time, so didn&#39;t go out much. I feel that the true holiday spirit will not be found in the crowd, but the blessing and self-content from the inside.
I was happy being alone at school and did some reading.From your letter, I can feel your passion to our countrymen, and your love of your own country. Although the two countries are very different, people’s compassions are all alike. I learned from the movies that your people are very friendly and adorable.I am a college freshman who don&#39;t have a lot of friends. In the meantime, I will only concentrate at the school.
I admire that you have such a great career.
Your job is a meaningful mission.I&#39;m a very ordinary person who has only 2 hobbies: reading and movies.
Reading makes a man wise and movies make a man think.As for how to learn Chinese, I have 3 recommendations:1. Practice Chinese by talking with Chinese friends2. Get some Chinese children&#39;s books or flash cards3. Watch some Chinese filmsAlso wish you a Merry Christmas!
Looking forward to talk to you again.
I&#39;m so glad to hear from you!I didn&#39;t hang out during christmas caus I didn&#39;t feel very well.But I believe the true essence of festival is not being in the crowd,but the feeling of fulfillness and happiness deep in one&#39;s heart.So I did reading in the school alone and I do felt happy.Through the letter,I see your friendship and kindness toward Chinese people and your deep affection for your own country. Though the two countries differ a lot from each other,the friendess of their people are much more alike.And
things and people of your country in the movies are so attractive to me.I am a new fish at college,and I don&#39;t make a lot of friends.I admire you for you having such a meaningful job.Until now ,studying is still my top priority,and let me say that again I admire your great career.I am just a ordinary man,if you speak of any interests,that i think will be reading and watching movies.Because I believe reading gains people more wisdom
and watching movie makes people think.Talking about how to learn Chinese,here are my three advices:1.Do daily dialogue with Chinese2.Start learning Chinese with cards and books made for little kids to learn single word.3.Watch more Chinese movies.Merry Christmas!Hoping to hear from you soon.里面涉及性别的自己转换一下,拼写也可以再检查一下,呵呵
glad to receive your letter!Because of the cough.I do not go our for a good time on christmas .But I do not think that the happy is not in crowd ,but in our heart.When i read books alone ,feel hapy too.I relise that you are friendly for chinese people and you love your country very much from your letter .Although there are many different between both country ,people have similar welcome ,I know that your people is also very friendly from the movie,I am a colledge ,do not have a wide relation .and put the study in the first situaion ,and i knew that you have a meaning job,proud of you ,because you can do a good job.I like reading and movie .reading can let us be wise .and movie let us think ,About how to study chinese ,give you three suggestion as listed:1 more easy chatting
with chinese people 2buy some simple reading card and books and try to read them2watch some chinese movie .wish you have a happy christmas
Looking forward to your reply.和原文有点不同。删加了不同的部分,我觉得这样说更能表达明白意思。有个别错别字吧。大小写没区分。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 深圳合租记演员表 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信