暗金装备中英文对照
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩13页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢英雄联盟超神英文怎么说貌似也有载入始策的意思…
一七九yBlE
legendary ['ledʒəndəri] 详细»n.传说集;圣徒传adj.传说的,传奇的网络释义┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈潘多拉魔盒 传奇 传奇潘多拉魔盒
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
League of Legends is beyond one's mind. /League of Legends have made history.
扫描下载二维码Lighthouses is partially
underwritten by a grant
The earliest lighthouses were simply bonfires built on hillsides to guide ships.
The first light served the old world city of Alexandria in 285 B.C. The first American light came
to life in 1716 at Boston Harbor.
This site explores the history, legends, lore and workings of lighthouses
along American shorelines.
Discover how a special lens, called a &Fresnel&
(pronounced: Fruh-nell) increases the power of a light and focuses
it in one direction.
Read fascinating stories about individual lighthouses and how
a 729 foot-long ship known as the Edmund Fitzgerald sank in just
ten seconds.
View the dozens of pictures of lighthouses and the beautiful
places where they stand and serve as symbols of an era whose time
is still with us.
Explore the many links to lighthouse web sites around America
and the world to learn more about these sentinels that have captured
the hearts and minds of young and old alike.
|| Photo Gallery ||
|| WPSX-TV ||
To contact us via e-mail send a message to
Legendary Lighthouses is co-produced by Driftwood Productions
Inc. and WPSX-TV/Penn
Executive Producer John Grant
Online Privacy Policy求高人帮我改英语作文_百度知道
求高人帮我改英语作文
I want to be a man like Mourinho, a miracle no one could surpass.Many years ago when he was in London,时间非常急, he had had a firm foundation for talking with most of the football players in EuropeI want to be a man like Mourinho,wild and intractable but never lose his own faith ,they are trying their best to win the next champion cup ,it is difficult to be the No. A real man should promise to himself and never give up . He never forget his dream and study hard till now,a real man I admire . Have a clear goal and work hard all the life, no matter being a translator or a coach.Mourinho has 3 dreams. After grasping 6 kind of languages influently, but also real man, but also say something to influence others effectively out of match!.What are words. “God.The last one is staying with his family peacefully at the end of his life .All the football coach have a dream of being the winner of the UEFA Champions League,Not only a cool boy in my eyes.Now? I think this is the best promise!我把所有的分都压上了, Mourinho always went to London’s street alone in the midnight just to buy a cigarette for his wife.All of us are looking forward to the continuing story!,语气要符合演讲.I want to be a man like Mourinho .As we all know. The second one is winning all the glories in the football field . Be responsable to the family , Mourinho is the captain of Real Madrid!Jose Mourinho,a cool man in my eyes . He was also a legendary figure when he was working in Chelsea football club although he didn’t win this glory .I want to be a man like Mourinho.Not only beat his opponent on the court.I want to be a man like Mourinho.Love his family than other thing all over the world ,after god,a famous football coach in Europe,写了一篇关于介绍穆里尼奥的文章. Be proficient in psychological , just like Mourinho. Mourinho did it twice in the past 8 years with inter and FC porto, the most famous and richest football club in this world .The first one is proving himself to Catalan’s people that they made a mistake of unemploying him 10 years ago,a 48 years old man ,求高人帮我改一下, me” Mourinho can despise his every opponent because he is always confident but he will never look down on them我要参加英文演讲比赛.He merge the faith into his each team and let his team stronger and stronger.Working with Cristiano Ronaldo and
Ka’Ka .1 ,增删都可以
a famous football coach in Europe.He merge the faith into his each team and let his team become stronger and stronger.All of us are looking forward to the continuing story.All the football coach(复数形式) have a dream of being the winner of the UEFA Champions LeagueJose Mourinho, but also say something to influence others effectively out of match.I want to be a man like Mourinho ,wild and intractable but never lose his own faith . Have a clear goal and work hard all the time. “God, but(not only 后面不能连接but 把but 改为 and) also real man?(&lt, a real man I admire , just like Mourinho,they are trying their best to win the next champion cup . A real man should promise to himself and never give up . Mourinho did it twice in the past 8 years with inter and FC porto,no matter being a translator or a coach.Now Mourinho is the captain of Real Madrid?) , a miracle no one could surpass?你没写他说了什么) I think this is the best promise,after god.I want to be a man like Mourinho.Not only beat his opponent on the court.The first one is proving himself to Catalan’s people that they made a mistake of unemploying him 10 years ago.Love his family than other thing(ohter thing 要加s 但个人觉得改为 everthing 较少)这句有点毛病;这句想表达什么. He was also a legendary figure when he was working in Chelsea football club although he didn’t win this glory . Be proficient in psychological . Be responsable to the family , Mourinho always went to London’s street alone in the midnight just to buy a cigarette for his wife.What are words.The last one is staying with his family peacefully at the end of his life ,Not only a cool boy in my eyes. The second one is winning all the glories in the football field .Many years ago when he was in London.As we all know.I want to be a man like Mourinho.Mourinho has 3 dreams.Working with Cristiano Ronaldo and
Ka’Ka ,it is difficult to be the No. After grasping 6 kind of languages influently.I want to be a man like Mourinho. He never forget his dream and study hard till now(&lt,a 48 years old man , he had had a firm foundation for talking with most of the football players in EuropeI want to be a man like Mourinho.1 ,在说自己还是他, me” Mourinho can despise his every opponent because he is always confident but he will never look down on them, the most famous and richest football club in the world ,a really cool man in my eyes
我想让3 4 5 6 段更加工整,可以加QQ继续吗?
我只能说你用了太多 I want to be a man like Mourinho基本作文还可以
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英语作文的相关知识
其他2条回答
Jose Mourinho,a 48 years old man ,a cool man in my eyes ,a real man I admire ,a famous football coach in Europe, a miracle no one could surpass.
As we all know,it is difficult to be the No.1 .All the football coach have a dream of being the winner of the UEFA Champions League. Mourinho did it twice in the past 8 years with inter and FC porto. He was also a legendary figure when he was working in Chelsea football club although he didn’t win this glory .Now, Mourinho is the captain of Real Madrid, the most famous and richest football club in this world .
I want to be a man like Mourinho ,wild and intractable but never lose his own faith .He merge the ...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语标点符号的使用方法_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英语标点符号的使用方法
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩17页未读,继续阅读