it is a kind of game代表什么单词
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码badminton is a kind of
popular ball game for the young students. 的翻译是:羽毛球是一种流行的球游戏的青年学生。 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
badminton is a kind of
popular ball game for the young students.
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
羽毛球是一种流行的球类游戏,为青年学生。
羽毛球是一种流行的球游戏的青年学生。
羽毛球是一种流行的球游戏的青年学生。
羽毛球是一种受欢迎的游戏球为青年学生。
羽毛球是一普遍的局面为年轻学生。
相关内容&aA present from the Middle Kingdom of Ancient Egypt could be resurrected in Medieval France or in nineteenth-century China,and go right to work knowing what to do. 正在翻译,请等待...
& aget immediate medical attention.
keep away from children.
for industrial use only 得到直接治疗。 保留从孩子。 为工业用途只 & acomfirm a waste tank comfirm一辆废坦克 & aits experience 它的经验 & aSeeking for a Warm,Charming,Elegant,Integrity,Open Minded,Mature,Caring and Honest female to hold hands and enjoy the rest of our life together 寻求为了一位温暖,迷人的,典雅,正直,虚心,成熟, Caring和诚实的女性能握手和一起享有其余我们的生活 & azhegexiaonvhaiwanshagnbuganyirenchumen zhegexiaonvhaiwanshagnbuganyirenchumen & a在这一天,我会很开心 In this day, I can be very happy & avanilla honey 香草蜂蜜 & aThe Select Statement 精选的声明 & a完成作业才是好孩子~! Completes the work is good child ~! & a50,000 lbs pull, slant capable 50,000磅拉扯,偏锋可胜任 & a我在家呢 不过在工作 I am working in the home & a家具改变生活 The furniture changes the life & a也许我不应该来到这个世界上,因为我不配,我一无是处,我好恨我自己,我恨的只是自己,我也只能是恨自己...对不起,我浪费了一个生命,恳请上帝把我收回,因为我已没继续活下去的勇气 Perhaps I should not arrive in this world, because I do not match, I have no merit to speak of, I good hate me, I to hate am only oneself, I also only can be hate oneself…Sorry, I have wasted a life, requests earnestly God to take back me, because I had not continued the courage which goes on living & aI
long , just
time 我爱你,不为长期,一生活倍 & a它是由棉花制作的 It is manufactures by the cotton & aSCENT SPRAY 全景雷达 & apackage information 包裹信息 & ai wish i knew howtoquityou 我祝愿我知道howtoquityou & asee u body 看u身体 & a我早已经意识到,利比亚是我的非洲的人种国家和地区 I already realized early, Libya was my Africa's race country and the area & a是我太任性,还是你不懂我 Is I too is willful, you do not understand me & a虽然快80岁了,但他还十分活跃 Although nearly 80 years old, but he extremely is also active & a年龄
12 Age 12 & a军费开支是这国家资源的一大消耗 The millitary expenditure is a this national resources big consumption & ashe who has ability to be such a naughty guy and can be stronges more as well 她有能力是这样一个淘气人,并且可以是stronges & aWometimes i go to by bike.What about you? Wometimes i去乘自行车。你怎么样? & achinese doctors believe that they should eat more yin foods like tofu. chinese medicine is now popular in many western countries. it’s easy to have a healthy lifestyle, and it's important to eat a balaced diet. 中国医生相信他们应该吃更多yin食物象豆腐。 中医现在是普遍的在许多西方国家。 有一种健康生活方式是容易的,并且吃a balaced饮食是重要的。 & a25班和26班都在4楼 25 class and 26 classes all in 4 buildings & a看来你的假期是相当愉快 Looked like your vacation is quite happy & aI finished the work 我完成了工作 & a我在四门科目中表现特别棒 I display in four subjects specially good & abad gay 坏同性恋者 & athe buyer hereby agrees and makes an irrevocable commitment to purchase the commodity with terms and conditions as follows 买家特此同意并且做一个一成不变的承诺如下购买商品以期限和条件 & agrandma
wall 祖母墙壁 & a嘿嘿,你来中国,我天天请你吃披萨 Heh heh, you come China, I ask you to eat daily throw over Sa & a我刚才偶然碰到你的一个老同学 I accidentally bumped into you a moment ago old schoolmate & awhat isyour problem of studying English 学习英语的什么isyour问题 & a小亿 Small hundred million & a你找什么?喜欢什么类型的? What do you look for? What type likes? & a使他看上去聪明 Causes him to look intelligently & a如果错了,那就停止,如果得不到,那就放弃 If, that stopped mistakenly, if cannot obtain, that gives up & aThese are the ways to imprare english forexampie 这些是方式对imprare英国forexampie & a怀疑的 Suspicion & adiscos 圆盘 & a这个公园是我最喜欢去的地方之一 This park is one of places which I most like & aIf not ,only one container can be shipped. 如果不,仅一个容器可以运输。 & aThe Sun,the never understand the sadness of sunflower 太阳,从未了解向日葵的悲伤 & a原来人可以这么无助 The original person may such no use to & a要不然 Otherwise & aIm dying to know is it killing you Im死知道是它杀害您 & aOh,l can'tstand 噢, l can'tstand & a考虑这道数学题 Considers this mathematics problems & a今天水池里没放水 Today in the basin has not turned on the water & abadminton is a kind of
popular ball game for the young students. 羽毛球是一普遍的局面为年轻学生。 &Access denied | www.coindesk.com used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website (www.coindesk.com) has banned your access based on your browser's signature (3e33564febed519a-ua98).您的位置:&>&&>&&>&
BBC六分钟英语听力精选:Is a game just a game?游戏只是游戏吗
Cherie207 于发布 l 已有人浏览
大家好,欢迎收听BBC六分钟英语听力精选,我们将会给你带来各种各样的消息新闻,今天要说的是游戏的话题。
BBC六分钟英语听力精选:Is a game just a game?游戏只是游戏吗
F8暂停 / 播放F9重复此句
小E英语欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……
Is a game just a game?
游戏只是游戏吗?
电脑游戏的危险性
电脑游戏很有趣,但真的对游戏者都是好的吗?今天的BBC六分钟英语节目里,Rob和Finn将会谈论下成人电脑游戏是否会影响孩子们的健康呢。同时,他们还会教我们一些与这个话题相关的词汇。
本周问题:
电脑游戏玩家里有多少是女性玩家呢?是:
让我们一起听节目,找答案吧。
听力内容:
Note: This is not a word-for-word transcript
Rob: Hello and welcome to 6 Minute English. I'm Rob...
Finn: ...and I'm Finn. Hello.
Rob: Hello, Finn. Did you have a good weekend?
Finn: Yeah, it was OK thanks although, you know, I'm a bit tired now.
Rob: Why's that?
Finn: It's a bit embarrassing but I stayed up all night playing a computer game.
Rob: All night?! You must be addicted. Addicted, by the way, means unable to stop doing something.
Finn: Well, maybe today's programme might have some advice for me.
Rob: That's right. Today we're discussing whether computer games are bad for our health - and in particular - bad for children.
Finn: OK, Rob, why don't you wake me up a little bit by asking me today's quiz question?
Rob: OK - here goes. In America, what percentage of people who play computer games are female? Is it...
Finn: Well, I do know a few female gamers so how about b) 38%.
Rob: OK, right. Go for the middle option? We'll find out if that's the right answer later on. OK, so what kind of computer games do you like to play, Finn?
Finn: Well, I quite like those role-playing games. You know, the fantasy role-playing games.
Rob: OK, well, role playing is where you create your own characters and stories in a fantasy - or imaginary - world. But, to be honest, those kind of games aren't really up my alley - which means they're not really suited to my tastes or abilities. Any other kind of games you like, Finn?
Finn: Yeah, I also quite like shoot-'em-up games. These are games where you have to do a lot of shooting and there's a lot of violence.
Rob: It's funny because you don't strike me as a violent person, Finn.
Finn: I'm not, at all. I wouldn't hurt a fly, Rob! But maybe shooting people on a computer screen seems a bit more harmless.
Rob: OK. And not to hurt a fly means to be gentle and unwilling to make people unhappy. And harmless means unlikely to hurt or upset anyone. Well, let's hear Internet safety advisor Alan MacKenzie discussing how adult computer games can have a negative effect on children.
Alan MacKenzie, internet safety advisor
Many people understandably will just think that a game is just a game and not realising the explicit content that's in there - and as you suggest, the violence and sexualisation of women in particular, which is wholly inappropriate for anybody, never mind children.
Finn: Well, you know, if you want my opinion, Rob, a game is just a game. It's generally a harmless form of entertainment. What do you think?
Rob: I'm torn, actually - meaning I'm unable to decide. Most people, like you Finn, probably aren't affected by what you see in computer games. But we can't ignore the small percentage of people who are affected.
Finn: Well, that's true really, isn't it, Rob? And whilst playing computer games all night doesn't make me violent, it certainly makes me very tired!
Rob: I can see that. But also Finn - when do you and your wife actually talk to each other - when you're in your own computer fantasy world for hours on end?
Finn: Yeah, it's not great, is it? And for hours on end means a long time, by the way! So, I don't know. Maybe if she played as well, then we could have some virtual conversations...
Rob: Well, that sounds ridiculous! But let's move on. Alan talks about explicit content in games. What does that mean?
Finn: That means showing things in an open and direct way. So some adult games contain open violence and sexualisation.
Rob: And shall we explain what sexualisation means?
Finn: Yes. It means making someone or something sexual - and in this case, women. This might be through the shape of a woman's body, or the clothes she wears, or the way she behaves in these games.
Rob: Alan says this type of explicit content - violent or sexual - is inappropriate for computer games. And inappropriate means not the right thing for a particular situation.
Finn: And he is worried about children accessing this type of content. Let's hear more from him. What advice does he give?
Alan MacKenzie, internet safety advisor
So it's a matter of educating the parents and the wider community in these issues, and making them aware of the type of content that's in there, and why it's inappropriate, and the effects that it may be having on their children and their behaviour.
Finn: Alan thinks it's the responsibility of parents and the wider community - now that means other groups of people, such as friends, relatives and teachers for example - to check on what children are viewing and playing.
Rob: But this will only work if they understand which types of content are OK and which aren't.
Finn: That's right. So the adults need educating too. They need to be shown.
Rob: Yes, that's right. So I'll be checking on your behaviour from now on, Finn!
Finn: OK, That's probably a good idea. So, let's hear the answer to today's quiz question next.
Rob: Yes and I asked you, in America, what percentage of people who play computer games are female? Is it... a) 28% b) 38% or c) 48%?
Finn: And I went for the middle option, as usual, and I said b) 38%.
Rob: And you are wrong, this time Finn! The answer is actually c) 48%. Are you surprised by that?
Finn: Yes and no. I think a lot more people are playing games in general, so lots of them must be women.
Rob: Absolutely. Why not? OK, shall we now listen to the words we learned today?
Finn: Good idea. We heard:
up your alley
shoot 'em up
not to hurt a fly
for hours on end
explicit content
sexualisation
inappropriate
wider community
Rob: Thank you. Well, that brings us to the end of today's 6 Minute English. We hope you enjoyed today's programme. You can hear other 6 Minute English programmes at bbclearningenglish.com. Please join us again soon.
Both: Bye.
听力节目&|&听力节目&|&听力节目&|&听力节目&|&听力节目&|&听力节目&|&
听力节目排行111111111111111111
我们也在这里:
本文相关应用▼}

我要回帖

更多关于 anger is a kind of 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信